The Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure she was picturing the same thing, but it wasn't just 'some big brute' taking her and fucking her with his big man-sized cock, doing what I could never do... No she was picturing my Uncle John being where I was, behind her, fucking her hot, wet pussy and making her cum like only a 'real' man can do... Fuck her and satisfy her hungry, slutty needs...

"Oh God..! Oh Fuck! Don't stoooop..!" She called out in a gurgled moan as I had slowed my pace some yet I was still pumping the thick 8-inch cock in and out of her frothing, foaming pussy... I knew she was close...

"Uh-Uh-Uh... Oh Yeahhh baby... Oh I'm cummming... Don't Uh! Oh don't stop... Uh... Oh yesssss...." She growled out that one last time as she came on the end of the flesh-like dildo attached to my midriff... It was a different kind of cumming than I was used to seeing Patti experience, she seemed to let her orgasm pour out of her rather than to erupt as I'm used to seeing with her, but still it was wonderful...

Patti can be pretty explosive when she hit's her heights and gets off with a huge BANG -- but also, this situation wasn't what we would call 'normal' for us either... I'd never fucked Patti with my little dickie, or this giant latex-rubber cock strapped to me -- over my bloomers no less -- but still, we have never been here so who knew what to expect?

We were quiet for a while after that, I had slipped the big cock out of her and with it still strapped to my body, I made my way off of the bed and into the en-suite to take the big thing off of and give it a good clean before rejoining my love, my happily fucked fiancé back in 'our' big comfy bed...

Finished with cleaning the big fake cock, I decided to take off my make-up, knowing I had to work the next day, I thought it might be wise instead of going in there with Panda eyes, ringed in last night's mascara.

But it was when I turned off the taps, that's when I first thought I heard something...

Something that after a second it came again... Watching in the mirror, my eyes went wide and my jaw dropped with the realization of just what it was... Or I should say 'who' it was that I could hear crying, moaning off in the distance.

Rushing back into the bedroom I found Patti sitting up in bed listening and holding her finger up to her lips telling me to hush up as I tip-toed over to her and climbed back in beside her, both us listening and looking at each other with our mouths open... We knew what we were hearing...

It was Mom crying out, the sound muffled by the doors and walls standing between us but it was her, moaning and gasping in repetition as we knew what was happening, we knew what was going on in the bedroom next to ours... Mom was being spanked... By my Uncle John...

"Uhh!-Oh-Unnngg..!' We heard Mom calling out between each of the lower, muffled slaps undoubtedly coming from Uncle John's big, powerful hand landing with a 'clap' on Mom's taut-skinned ass cheeks. I was horrified for her -- and quite worried as well...

"Oh my God Patti! We should go in there and stop him... He's hurting my Mom..." I said to her as she grabbed my arm, stopping me as I was about to make my way back out of the bed...

"No... She fine... Just stay here, stay where you are..." Patti ordered with her hand clamped to my upper arm, not letting me go, causing me to turn back, and looking to her, I was a little shocked...

"She told me she loved it when he would spank her ass after fucking her, she said it was like the perfect night-cap after great sex with a real man..." Patti explained as I settled back down beside her also remembering what Mom had told me of Uncle John -- that he was a 'spanker' as she put it that night... The same night I had pretended to worship and pay homage to him using the very same cock I had just fucked Patti with not five minutes prior...

It would seem my world was quite small... Much smaller than I would have imagined...

Soon enough we heard a crescendo coming from Mom next door, a longer muffled calling out that was followed by a silence and then the sound of people moving about before I heard the main bathroom door closing just across from Mom's room...

They had finished and as Patti and I settled back, stretched out and snuggled together we were left to only wonder and assume that Mom had cum while being spanked or as Uncle John was fucking her --while being spanked... Either way, it sounded like she was well and truly taken care of...

Soon enough Patti and I were both out, fast asleep after the long day we'd both had... For me it was full of more surprises and being told things about my life, mostly without my input or even being asked, but I was getting used to that...

However, the biggest news of the day came to Patti and I two fold...

First it was HER asking me to marry her, becoming engaged and then Darren, giving us the Gate-House... I couldn't have asked for any better news than this...

Of course I'm leaving out the bad parts of the day... Or trying not to remember... The humiliating parts that started with me being milked, robbed of my cum and then locked-up in a tight chastity cage... Oh then not to forget being dressed up like a Barbie-doll --sans the tits as I was paraded around to family and friends while being renamed 'Gabrielle' no less...

In the end though, even I had to admit that it was an exciting day... But it was over now and we were both finished -- just as Mom sounded to be next door... fucked, spanked and finished... We were all spent, worn out -- we all slept...

***

I was the only one who was up the next morning, I had to work at noon and after a much needed hot, hot shower and then some even hotter coffee, I dressed in the work clothes that I had been keeping there at Patti's. I didn't want to disturb anyone, bugging them for a ride into work when I could just let them lie-in, relax so instead I decided to call myself a taxi...

Silently I slipped out the front door after asking the girl on the phone to tell the cabby not to honk when he pulled up... I was outside waiting when he arrived...

I knew this was going to another of those long days in work, even though I was only scheduled for a five-hour shift, thank God -- but still, it was forever and it didn't start off all that great either...

Up in the windowed front office I was approached by Cindy, the same cashier who had noticed I looked pale after talking with Darren on the phone, back when he called me at work and then 'told' me I was going up the fishing lodge with him and Dean --and we all know how that ended...

But anyway, Cindy, not five minutes into my work day when she came up to me, again as last time, asking if I was alright...

"Hey Dale... Did you have a late night this time? You look kinda shit, sorry but your eyes, they look all black and blood-shot... You're not on drugs are you..?" She asked as I stood there trying not to look at her or make eye contact for very long.

Part of me actually wanted to tell her that I was a drug addict, at least that would explain my eyes, instead of telling her the real truth that what she was actually seeing was me not getting all of my mascara off the night before when I was exhausted and still a little drunk after being dressed 'full-fem' at our engagement party.

But Cindy was one of those know-it-all types who think everyone else is up to something. I've heard other girl's calling her 'The Whistler' because she's always ratting people out for stupid stuff like clocking in 5-minutes late.

But here I was at the start of my shift and already she's on my case... And to think, I was her boss!

"No Cindy, I'm not on drugs and I'll kindly ask you to keep those kinds of questions to yourself when concerning your co-workers, not to mention your 'superiors'... Is that understood..?" I said back to her with a stern, boss-like tone shocking her some -- and me for that matter...

I'd never spoken to a co-worker or subordinate like that in my 20-yrs working there, but that morning, I felt like something was different... I didn't care about Cindy, I didn't seem to care about this job anymore either...

However, in that moment, it felt to good to let go on Cindy, she was a nosy bitch and it was huge adrenaline rush to take control like that... Believe me, control is not something I'm used to having so it was massive shot to not only my ego, but also my psyche and my pride.

Oddly, and I wasn't entirely sure why, but I suddenly found myself yearning for my new life... The sissy-life that I had to leave behind this morning when I was forced to crawl out of Patti's big warm bed which also included her, snuggled up so warm, naked and loving... That's all I wanted now... That and everything else, all of the 'trappings' and even so -- the newest one I was currently caught in... My chastity cage...

"Ahh... Sorry Dale, I didn't mean anything by it... You ummm -- you just look a little tired is all... Sorry, I'll leave you alone now -- sorry and ahh -- have good day... Dale -- I mean... Mr. Horn..." Cindy said to me, back peddling as she apologized, realizing that something was different and knowing enough to step away from what is essentially my office space.

I felt much better after letting her know that I wouldn't tolerate her gossip and accusations, not in a union shop anyway. That and my recommendation could get her fired, so it was cool to put my foot down... Actually, it felt awesome -but part of me did feel a little for poor Cindy.

Nosy bitch or not, I had known her for a long time and pulling rank on her wasn't something I would normally do...

As she scampered away to her check-out till, I watched from above with my birds-eye vantage point, looking down into the grocery store and realizing again that I no longer wanted to be here... This wasn't me anymore...

Thinking and wondering where my life was going and how I wanted what everyone else was telling me, even now, with me still locked up in my chastity cage -- while in public, at work... It too was telling me, pulling at my balls and leaving that constant sick feeling filling my stomach... Telling me I shouldn't be here, telling me I didn't belong...

My cage, my locked up little dickie, I was starting to recognize it as something else, it was a connection, a reminder, an arrow both pulling at me and pointing the right direction, showing me the way back -- painful or otherwise it was showing me the way back... Back to where I belonged... At home in Patti's Gate-House, in a dress, locked-up and kept as her little sissy, her submissive boyfriend -- her cuckold-husband-to-be...

It was the only place I knew that I could be comfortable -- the only place I could be 'me'...

***

Spending my day occupied with these thoughts and admissions, it passed the hours for me and soon enough, it was time for me to punch my time card and at the end of it, I was so confused and conflicted I had to wondered if this wouldn't be the last time I did punch my time card at the Green Grocer... I just couldn't be sure anymore...

However, there was one thing I did make sure of... I made sure to punch out 6-minutes early -- just to piss off Cindy who would no doubt run off to tell her little clutch of friends about my giving her shit -- and also no doubt turning the incident to her favour... "Fuck her" I thought... "I'm atta' here..."

Leaving without saying a word to anyone, I stepped outside to see Patti waiting for me as she had said during a text conversation earlier in the day -- and believe me, she was such a wonderful sight for these sore eyes...

"Hey baby! How was your day? You left with waking me up for a goodbye kiss..." Patti said to me as I moved in beside her in the front seat of her car, leaning over to kiss her cheek in greeting.

"Yes I did, you were just too out of it to remember..." I replied, closing my door and doing up my seat belt...

And it was true of that morning... Once I was dressed and ready to leave, I slipped back into the bedroom to find Patti sleeping dreamily on her back, the covers having come off, leaving her gorgeous big tits out there, naked as she slept, her hands up and behind her head and it made think while smiling that Patti was so stunning, so gorgeous... Even if she was passed out...

As with anything concerning Patti, in my eyes she will always be a sight to behold -and seeing her like that, dreaming and half exposed... I couldn't resist leaning over to kissed each of her hard berry-like nipples before moving up to kiss her cheek, where then her eyes fluttered, still asleep but looking up to me, smiling before she was gone again, rolling to her right side with a sleepy groan -- and then I left...

For the most part I was quiet on the ride home and as we pulled in, Patti noticed...

"Baby, are you okay? You seem a little off... You know you can talk to me right? If something's bothering you I want to know about it... Because you know, I will find out sooner or later so..." Patti quizzed, letting me know of her concern -and also that it was no use trying to hide things from her...

Not that this was hiding anything, I just wasn't sure what it was that I wanted anymore... Other than knowing that I wanted out of the Green Grocer... But even where that came from, I wasn't entirely sure... So yes, I needed to talk to someone...

"Yeah umm... Something is kind of bothering me -but can we wait until we get inside..?" I asked letting her know that I did have something on my mind, something important, something that I wanted to discuss with her -- and Mom if she was there...

"Yes, of course we can -- but we can't be too long, remember we have to go see Darren for our review and then he'll be signing the house over to us..." Patti answered and to be honest, I had sort-of forgotten about the 'review' with Darren, I was too caught up in my own concerns of who I am and who I've become -and also how I wasn't happy in work any longer... That's what had me down...

Entering the house and heading into the kitchen, I was relieved to find Mom was there cooking, it smelled great but she too could see that there was something wrong...

"Hello Gabrielle..! How are you darling..?" She beamed when I walked in, staying a few steps behind Patti, but then seeing me, her happy expression changed...

"What's the matter sweetie? You look quite worried? You're almost white, come sit, sit down I'll make you some tea with honey, that'll perk you up..." She said then at seeing my distress and coming to my aid, taking my hand and sitting me down in the well lit breakfast nook.

"He told me in the car that he wanted to talk about something, but wanted to wait until we were in... So what is it Dale..? You sounded really down... Are you -- are you having second thoughts about anything..? Like the wedding plans..?" Patti asked after telling Mom that something was bothering me, that I had something on my mind -- and no, it didn't have anything to do with the wedding.

"N-no... No it's not that... I'm not changing my mind about any of the life we're living, I love you and Mom and how we all umm... How we all -'get along'... But today -- in work -- something weird came over me and -- and I'm not sure what it is..." I began telling them I sat with Patti beside me and Mom not far away, behind us pouring the tea.

"That's -- that's why I wanted to talk..." I started again...

"So actually Mom, I'm glad you're here because this is about you too... It's about all of us..." I said then going on at length, well -- longer than I thought I would...

I was pretty sure what it was that I wanted, but I wasn't sure I knew how to convey what I was feeling... How to tell them what I had been thinking about all day long... And to be honest, I was kind-of embarrassed to say what it was... What I knew deep down... I was afraid to admit that this was what I wanted.

Taking a deep breath, I smiled at Patti as Mom set a mug full of tea in front of me before taking up the seat on my other side, smiling but saying nothing, just resting her hand on mine reassuringly... Letting me know she was there for me.

"So if you're not changing your mind, then what is it baby? What do you want to tell us..? Did something happen in work..?" Patti asked, wanting to get me talking and from seeing my expression they knew she had it right.

"Yeah...It does have to do with work..." I began, letting her know she had guessed correctly.

"I uhh... When I went in this morning, I just felt different... I felt -- I don't know... Like I didn't want to be there anymore... Like I wanted... I wanted..." I went on, trying to get it out but it was hard to do... I faltered at first then found myself; I found my footing and was able to tell them what I was thinking...

"I wanted to be here -- like last night... I wanted it be like that..." I said at last, telling them what I knew deep down, trying to drag it up all the way, but even then... I still wasn't quite there...

"What do you mean dear? Are you saying that you want to quit your job at the Green Grocer? Mom asked and again my eyes went wide, giving me away...

"Are you sure?" She asked again, sounding concerned and I didn't blame her.

"Yes... I think that is what I want... When I went in today that nosy cunt Cindy asked me if I was on drugs because I didn't quite get all of my mascara off -and I did look pale as well but still, when she said that, it pissed me off so for like the first time ever I pulled rank on her and without saying it, I basically told her to fuck off and mind her own business..."

"Dale watch your language... You know I'm not fond of that word... That 'C-word' everyone seems to be using... I know people are much more liberal in these days, but still I find it very rude..." Mom went on, giving me shit for calling Cindy a 'c-u-n-t'...

She was right, it's not a word I throw around too often, but sometimes? As they say... When the shoe fits... And today, that shoe fit Cindy rather nicely...

"I'm not big on it either Dale, but I know where you're coming from... It's kind of like how people call some guys a 'douche-bag' -without knowing just what a douche-bag really is..." Patti chimed in agreeing with me...

I felt better, so I sat up and told the two strongest powers in my life, the two women who seemed to know what was best for me, even if I didn't... I told them what I wanted...

"I want to quit my job and live like I was --" I started, feeling very confident at first but stopping for just a second, I swallowed the last of my pride and continued....

"I loved how I was last night and every time you guys have dressed me up in something sexy and feminine and well -- anything pretty..." I managed eek out -- but it didn't take anything more from me, they were both on me... They knew what I was saying and the two of them were so happy they wouldn't even let me finish...

"Oh my God Dale... Are you saying what I think...? Jen do you hear this..?"Patti jumped in, knowing but not believing what it was I wanted to say...

"Yes Patti, I do think I know where he's is going -but let's have him tell us dear... Now Dale..." Mom replied as she turned to me, smiling and looking just as pleased as Patti...

"Its okay sweetie, we know what you're saying however we'll need to hear it from you -- but please sweetie, do take your time, this is an important moment that we should pay attention to -so, please 'Gabby'... Whenever you're ready... What is it you want to tell us..? Go ahead; you have nothing to fear..."

Squeezing my hand and looking to me with all sincerity, but then calling me Gabby, even though I wasn't 'dressed' I still knew that I could trust Mom -and Patti... So I finally came out with it... All of it this time...

"Yes... Yes Patti, Mom... I felt it today, it's true... I don't know what you guys did to me but -- but I don't want to live in these clothes anymore, or in this life... This old me, this old 'Dale' who I'm thinking about less and less..." I explained, trying as I could to hold myself together so that they would truly understand.