The Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet right now I was scared... So scared, I had no idea what he was going to do and from the look of Patti, smiling or otherwise, she looked like she didn't know either...

Stepping in front of us and resting on the desk I was feeling even more fearful now, yet what he did next it took us both by surprise... Pausing, folding his arms, we waited, holding hands...

"You know Patti; we've been doing these reviews for quite a while now..." He began, first looking and speaking to Patti as he went on then "...and I've been thinking with all of the changes that have been going on, what with you and Gabby-girl here getting back together... I've been think it's also time we changed how we do things... With your reviews I mean..."

Puzzled, Patti and I stayed quiet, just looking at each other was enough to tell neither of knew what was going on...

Then, after another long pause, like he was deep in thought, Darren at last went on, telling us what was going to happen.

"Patti... Stand up, you can get dressed, you're reviews are over... Let's consider this your debt paid... Like I told your sister earlier, I'm ending this for the two of you...That's why she's not here..."

Glancing up to Darren and then back to Patti I was as surprised as she was but then, even more shocking was how she simply shrugged her shoulders at me and rose to her feet, leaving me there on my knees, alone, naked and very much afraid...

With my jaw held open, I couldn't believe she would abandon me like that, it was near devastating, but with Darren turning his attention back me, I did have much time to pine...

"Now as for you little buddy, it seems like you're only at the beginning -and it's time for you to make some choices..." He said to me as I watched Patti slipping back into her long yellowy orange coloured dress before she moved to his side, sitting on the edge of the desk and ever so casually while draping her arm over his shoulder, making it look like they were a couple.

I did feel truly alone and I was terrified -- and I didn't know what Darren meant by 'choices'...

"Look at me Dale, not Patti, she can't help you right now..." He said to me as I felt compelled to look at him even though I was shaking and terrified as I knelt there.

I'd never felt this way around Darren, not even up at the lodge where I felt like and was certainly playing the submissive with both him and Dean, but that was still nothing like this because as I knelt there I quite genuinely I felt afraid...

"With you being the one going through more changes than anyone since this reconciliation... With the whole transvestite-cross dresser thing you have going on -and little buddy, I have to say -- man you are WAY hotter like this... But anyway..." Darren began, commenting on all of my very obvious changes, and I didn't miss his compliment, but I certainly didn't think this wasn't the time to be feeling flattered -- about anything...

He went on...

"And with that Dale... My little buddy... -or Gabby -- Gabrielle -- which ever of these names you've been using... That's going to be your first choice..." He finished, but still I was left a confused.

Looking to Patti for some sort of help, even a gesture I would understand but again, all she did was smile and shrug, still -- I was on my own...

Being one who has always sat on the fence with most things, decisions and life stuff and feeling again like I had no back-up and nowhere left to turn I deferred to Darren, hoping he would make the choice for me...

"You --you can call me whatever name you want... S-Sir..." I answered back, stuttering as I waffled, knowing he liked it when I called him that, when I called him 'Sir'...

"Yes, I know that much little buddy, I can call you whatever I want... But that's not 'what' I want from you...What I want is for you to make the choice... Take your time though -- it is a big decision..." He answered, telling me what I had to do as I knelt there, naked with the both of them dressed and leaning side by side on the edge of the big desk and looking down at me like I was being interrogated by a team of 'Good-cop v. Bad cop where unfortunately for me, at that moment I was stuck with the Bad cop.

I knew deep down that it was just like he was saying... With everything that has transpired since Patti and I have this 'reconciliation' as he put it... As far as I had let the cross dressing progress, then paired with my decision to leave my job... I knew that I was also starting to realize I wasn't all that happy being called 'Dale' any longer....

It was like everything was coming together in bizarre package deal of my life... My name, my sense of who I am, the clothes and make-up -and of course how could I forget -- my humility...

All of it was going, or had to go and it was all happening quite fast, maybe a little too fast for my liking...

Like Dominoes falling one by one so too was this fire-sale of my life and my old existence... Everything was up for grabs and going cheap at this Saturday morning yard-sale...

Waiting patiently for me to give him my answer I first looked to Patti who stayed quiet, and then to the floor in front of me before letting my eyes come up to find Darren's where after another second I all but whispered, my voice dry and cracked - "Gabby..." - muttering out to him hardly audible but it was enough before looking away, my body trembling, my eyes forever wet with tears...

"There you go little buddy... Gabby,,,You see? These things, they aren't so hard now are they?" He began, sounding up-beat and proud of me while reaching out and touching my shoulder where oddly his gentle contact but me instantly at ease if not wiping away the most of my fears.

"And do you know..?" He went on... "I was thinking the same thing... I like Gabby... It's almost androgynous, plus it's a far cry from 'Dale' if this is how you're going to look and dress...So hot and so 'Oh-la-la..!" Darren added, smiling then and commenting once more on how I looked, which this time had me blushing, but also -- saying he liked the name Gabby...

"So is that it..? Will we be calling you Gabby from now on..? I think that's the right name... Patti..? What about you..? How does 'Gabby-Lynch' sound to you..? It has a nice ring to it..."

"Gabby-Lynch...I love it!" Patti beamed, declaring her unmistakable love for the name...

"It's like you have a movie star name baby! 'Gabby-Lynch'..."

My eyes went wide as saucers looking to Patti and believing what I was hearing, what they were calling me... What my new name would be -- after we were married...

Looking back to Darren, I had to ask... "You- You want..? You want me to change my last name to Lynch..?" But then Patti, she answered for him...

"Well, yeah Dale -or Gabby... I want you to take my last name when we get married, not the other way around, I don't want to be 'Patti-Horn'... Not when Gabby Lynch is so fucking cool..!" She professed, rather loudly, getting her point across while praising my new name along with Darren, and even I had to admit, the way they were selling it to me... 'Gabby Lynch' did sound quite cool, maybe even like some Hollywood starlet or even a rock-star I supposed...

In fact as I soon found out... It was one of those names that sound better every time you say it... Gabby-Lynch -- Gabby-Lynch... It was giving me shivers...

Not shivers I wanted to admit so readily, mind you, not in front of Darren and Patti -not right away... In retrospect however, I don't know why I resisted at all...

Thinking back, I remember having this same idea or thought running through my head the night Patti first told me all about Darren and even letting me see and read aloud to her the contract she had signed stating that she was to change her last from Patti McCabe to his, legally making her 'Patti Lynch'...

And now here I was, with yet another of my prophecies about to come true...

"So is this it..? Are you Gabby Lynch from now on..?" Darren asked of me as I remained naked and exposed, ready to give up one of the last remaining pieces of myself.

Lowering my head, defeated again, I nodded letting the two of them know that I agreed --or I should say, I accepted this newest fate being put to me...

"Nodding won't cut it little buddy... That isn't good enough this time -- you need to say it... Tell us who you are..."

Somehow I knew this was coming as well, I was merely hoping I could get away with simply bowing my head and giving my assent in silence, but it wasn't good enough, not for Darren, and not even for me....

He was right; I needed to say the words...

I needed to say my name...

I was in tears by this point, as I knelt there, shivering and feeling cold in front of Patti the woman I loved and her Master, Darren... The man who had taken both of us and in more ways than one...

From his being the first cock I was 'compelled' to suck and also, being the first real man who in no other words -- he 'took me' -- he fucked me and ripped to shreds my anal-cherry... And now, he was about to take me again, take me and fuck me in yet one more different, humiliating way... He was fucking me out of my name...

Resigning myself and knowing I'd never come close to winning... I took in a centring breath, sat up on my knees and looked up to Darren...

"I'm... I'm Gabby... Please..? Please Sir, will you call me Gabby? Gabby -- L-Lynch?"

Saying the last part, saying the last name, it came out in wavering stutter and with my eyes dipping away, I felt my cheeks wet with tears, my body shuddering, I tried to be brave...

Taking a deeper breath, I could only glance at them both...

"Please..?" I asked again, my gaze quickly dashing from Patti then back to Darren before going skyward to the blank, white ceiling above... "Please call me Gabby Lynch..?"

Darren said nothing else for the time being, just smiling and offering me his hand to stand up, helping me up from my knees. It was enough, he didn't need to say anything else...

I felt a certain pride; it was frightful yet comforting as it washed over me... Letting go is a good thing sometimes, I guess the trick is figuring out when is the best time to do that... Knowing when it's time to let go...

Up on my feet Patti came to me, taking me in her arms she held me as I cried...

Why exactly I had turned into such a wet, teary blubbering mess, I wasn't completely sure. But it was more than likely the pent up fear and emotions all coming out at the same time, what else could it be?

We were at another cross roads on this journey, further along than I'd ever thought or imagined, becoming more of who I am, shedding yet one more layer. Like a chrysalis emerging from its cocoon, wings spread and drying... It was almost time for me to fly.

"I'm so proud of you baby, my Gabby-girl..." Patti said to me as she held on to me. I felt warm in her arms as she kissed away my tears.

"I'm proud of you too little buddy -- Gabby, but the two of you come and sit, we'll get some papers signed and out of the way... I think I must have been drunk last night because I'm sure I promised you a house didn't I..?" Darren added, waving his hand joking about giving us the house as he told us to sit at his desk.

Doing as we were being told we took up the two seats in front of his big desk and as we did, that was when I realized that I was the only one still naked... Or maybe it was suppose to be that way? I wasn't sure so I played it safe..."Is... Is it alright if I get dressed..?" I asked, feeling I should before I put anything on...

I didn't want to be presumptuous, especially not at a time like this... Because as of yet, no one had mentioned anything about this 'earned-punishment' - aka -- being laid out across Darren's lap and spanked till you cried... So in that regard, I wasn't second guessing anything or giving him any incentives...

"Yeah sure Gabby..." Darren answered giving me permission, much to my surprise as I said nothing else but to make a move to find my clothes -- if you could even call the get up Patti had me as being actual 'clothes'...

"You look cute in a skirt; you've got the legs for girl's clothes..." Darren added then, winking at me as I blushed... I was happy to hear his compliment, it made me feel sexy and good as I stepped away from his desk smiling as I found my clothes where they had fallen and hearing Patti then, telling Darren about my earlier decision of not wanting to work at the Green Grocer any longer...

"He does look good in a skirt, in fact, just before we came up here, Gabby was telling us the he doesn't want to live his old life anymore... He wants to quit his job and be my stay-at-home sissy husband... Isn't that right baby..?" She explained to Darren as I dressed but leaving me to question just what she was saying.

"Ummm... Well, yes but uhh, -- the second part of that, I never said... I think that's more what 'you' want... But well, yes Darren -- or I mean Sir... I've -- I've decided that I don't want to live as who I was and, yes... I do want to leave my job... I just don't feel I belong there anymore; it isn't fulfilling like it used to be -- and things... Well, things are different now... Aren't they?"

"Huh... Well this is some news..." Darren responded as he sat forward in his chair, looking pleased with my revelation... "Things certainly are different and I don't think your timing could be any more perfect..." He went on, sounding a bit excited himself...

"This decision of yours, it will make your next choice all that much easier..." Darren replied, sounding up-beat and leading us somewhere as I sat in the comfy leather seat next to Patti, dressed now back in my skirt and crisp white top, sitting up straight in my seat after pulling up my socks.

"So what I was going to say Gabby... Is that if you're sure about this, about leaving your job, I want you to consider come work for me... Join the fold with your wifey here and that's not all -- but we'll get to that later..."

I didn't know what to think then when he made his offer... Darren had just said the same thing I had earlier, about me maybe finding a place in his company somewhere. My head was spinning; I almost couldn't believe it.

Smiling and looking to me Patti was surprised as well but then surprising me even further she jumped in telling Darren something I would have never thought of -- well maybe not at first...

"I don't want him doing porn..." She told him, making me gasp a little but she sounded rather serious so I didn't say anything.... However I could have kissed her right then for thinking of ruling out my doing anymore video shoots -making anymore gay porn or otherwise...

"Yeah, I get that... It's too bad because you were awesome little buddy... Oh that's something else. I will still call you that... You'll always be my little joint buddy..." Darren began, agreeing that it was okay if I didn't want to do any more of the gay-porn thing. It was fun but it wasn't what I wanted... Not to do for a living anyway...

I was so glad Darren could see that too... He went on saying then...

"I was thinking of something a little different... What I want, or what Carol wants really, is for you to work here... In the house..."

Again, I was confused "What..?'" I said aloud, turning to Patti once again, she had the same expression.

"Carol has wanted someone full time with her here during the days... I mean we have cleaning staff but she thought you would be perfect, I told her I agreed because you were also great up at the lodge... And I don't just mean sucking cock on a boat!" Darren told us, and of course, throwing in some embarrassing tid-bit about me and the gay-weekend spent away.

"So... So you want me to be like? Like your maid..?" I asked sounding as cautious as I felt because honestly? As much as I liked the idea of working for him and especially Carol, I didn't know what my role would be. Did they expect what I was thinking? Me running around doing errands and chore dressed in up in some skimpy French Maid's uniform..?

"Well, yes and no... You see Carol has a lot on her plate as well, and she needs someone who is more of an assistant... Who just happens to know his or 'her' way around a kitchen..."

"Carol's assistant..? Really..?" I asked, sounding quite keen with the idea.

"Oh wow..!" Patti chimed in sounding surprised...

"I want that job! Damn you Gabby..." She complained, swiping at my arm and surprising me but then realizing she wasn't really mad, she was just jealous -- and she was being ridiculous... I mean seriously? Patti? jealous of me..?

"How do you keep doing this to me? You turn out to be hotter than me when you're all dolled up -- and you're a guy! And now..? Now you get this awesome job..?" She went on ranting away as I sat there, but I was just as surprised with this as she was...

"Oh Patti relax, I don't think you're job is all that difficult, just travelling all over the country, and even the world once you and Dean have been to Germany to test drive brand new Audi's -- and getting paid while doing so..."

Patti perked up hearing that news, and frankly so did I...

This was great news for her... However, of course all I heard or really paid attention too was hearing that she was going with Dean...

"Really..? It's been approved? I can go..?" Patti asked Darren then, sounding like she already knew about this trip, whereas I didn't... Nothing new there...

"Yep! You leave the first week of October..." Darren replied, telling us she was going away in the month she had picked for the wedding -- and with her, I felt my heart drop...

"Oh No! Not then..?" Patti said with a sad sigh as Darren looked to her...

"Why? That's when the auto expo is this year, October 1st to the 14th..." He answered as Patti and I both stopped to think of the dates in our heads, picturing the time line before we both exclaimed "Oh thank God..." with a wave of relief, like we'd planned it or something...

"We picked October 24th as our wedding day..." She went on to tell Darren because he hadn't heard us the night before talking in our 'girl-clutch' gossiping and discussing the wedding, and I didn't blame him really, off with the 'real' men, drinking imported scotch...

We were lucky the dates didn't over lap... She and Dean would be back by the 14th at the latest -- ten days before the wedding...

But still... She would be gone in the weeks prior, probably at times when I'd need her most... I didn't even think to ask if I could tag along. Not then or later. I knew I'd be otherwise employed in my new job as Carol's assistant... Or her maid... I wasn't sure how that was going to work just yet...

"And as for you little buddy... Gabby..." Darren began turning his attention back to me and looking somewhat mischievous, scheming...

"I want you to find me a copy of your work contract; I bet my guys can figure out a way to get your full pension out of those corporate assholes... So you'll wait until I give you the all clear -- then you can quit..." He said to me, telling me I had to wait until he said it was okay for me to quit...

I did however feel much better about making this decision. I knew I could leave with part of my pension but if Darren or his 'guys' were able to get the full payout then let them have at it... I didn't have a problem with this, not at all...

"I -- I have one at home..." I stammered out referring to the very contract I had read earlier but didn't completely understand... I was feeling so much better about everything but I still wanted Patti to pinch me to make sure this was real, that all of this was really happening...

"Okay... Now that we have that out of the way, I'll have Carol call you tomorrow but for now, let's finish with the business and get down to a bit of fun... Gabby you up for smoking a fat one with me..? And I don't mean my dick... Well not yet! Ha-ha..!" Darren joked about sucking his 'fat-one' but I understood and indeed I was up for smoking a joint with him... I certainly needed a dose of something -- anything and smoking a fatty with Darren sounded just about perfect...