The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck your pussy's tight!" Logan growled as pleasure rushed through his dick, teasing every nerve in his body, and running right to his head. Fuck but she felt good.

"That's because you're so huge! Mmmmmm! Noah won't be able to feel me after you've wrecked my pussy!" Ashlei moaned, "I'm surprised I could take all of your dick!"

"You're the first girl to take all of my dick down her throat and in her pussy! No one's been able to before! But fuck, does it feel better than ever!" Logan groaned.

"Mmmmmm, if I'd known how well you fuck me and how good your dick feels I would have let you fuck me before now! Fuck! Ah yes! Mmmmmmm!" Ashlei purred erotically.

Logan's grin returned at that, and he pulled her harshly towards himself. For a moment the two panted and groaned as they had sex and Logan flexed his cock inside her, causing the walls of Ashlei's pussy to vibrate in pleasure.

He continued to give her all of his cock, and as he fucked her, they both could see where his big, thick dick was shoving inside her belly. Ashlei's big 34D tits rolled around her chest erotically and her mouth was permanently open moaning.

Both of them felt pleasure coursing through their veins, and Ashlei felt a more dirty heat pulsing through her as she looked up to see Logan's face above her. Not Noah's. His best friend's. A guy she couldn't stand yet was letting him fuck her bareback and she was loving it! That feeling drove the hot girlfriend mad.

"Ohhhhhh! I can't believe you're fucking me, Logan! I've spent my time trying to stop you even looking at me, fuck even talking to me!, and yet here you are with your big dick inside me without a condom, fucking me so good and deep!" Ashlei panted as her tits rolled around her chest.

"Ungh! I can't believe it too! I'm going to make the most of this and fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Better than Noah has ever fucked you! I hope you're ready for a long night!" Logan replied heatedly.

"You better fuck me good, if you want to have sex with me again. But don't worry, with how good you're already fucking me and how amazing your dick feels in me, I can already guarantee you're going to nail me again, baby! Oh yes! I want this big dick every day!" Ashlei purred sexily and lifted up her arms to wrap around his neck.

Logan laughed softly and rammed hard into her.

"If you'd known my dick was this big, would you have let me fuck you yesterday?" He asked teasingly.

"Mmmmmm! I'd have sucked your big dick dry while I lay on the lounger and then let you fuck me doggy style while Noah waited for you in the lounge!" Ashlei answered honestly.

Logan's grin couldn't get any bigger - it seemed permanently stuck on his face since he had been ready to nail her! - but his eyes twinkled brighter and he fucked her harder and faster causing the bed to shake.

The two set a powerful rhythm and the bed complained gently, filling the room with grunts, moans, groans, growls, and squeaks. Ashlei kept her eyes locked on Logan's, feeling the rush of lust flow through her as she saw him looking back at her. She knew this was wrong, but oh fuck did it feel good. And that was just the sex! It was a whole different level when she added in that she was cheating on her boyfriend of three years. There was just something...addictive...about it. Like a drug that she couldn't get enough of.

Ashlei had always been the faithful girlfriend, and Logan had had the hardest time chasing her. Yet now he had got her in bed, it felt intoxicating. And Ashlei knew that she couldn't live without this feeling from now on. She was a cheating slut now, and she knew it. And fuck, did she love it!

Logan slammed into her again and again, pulling her by her waist, mesmerised by her beautiful, pleasure-contorted face. And her big, bountiful tits that rolled so exotically with every thrust.

Soon the sight became too much for the young man and he slid his hands up to grab two handfuls of her tits, squeezing and playing with the soft but firm flesh as he pinched her nipples and used his new grip to continue pulling her back down onto his cock.

Ashlei moaned in pleasure at the feel of him groping her.

"Mmmmmm! God you feel so good in me! Fuck me, Logan! Fuck me!" Ashlei moaned erotically as she held on to his neck and dug her fingernails into his skin.

"Who's fucking you good, Ash?" Logan asked arrogantly.

"Ohhhhh! You are, baby! You are! Ohhhh Logan, fuck me!" Ashlei groaned lustfully in answer.

"Do you like having my cock in you?" Her boyfriend's best friend asked as he squeezed her tits and pumped her full of his cock.

"Yes! Ohhhh yes! I love your cock in me! Much more than I love Noah's!" The hot girlfriend answered honestly.

"Whose dick do you prefer in you?" Logan asked hotly.

"Yours!" Ashlei replied instantly and without thought. Fuck, but she knew he had the best dick already! She had known that since he had first entered her! Since she had saw it when she sucked it! "I want you to fuck me, Logan. You and only you!"

"Anything my best friend's girlfriend wants!" He responded growlingly.

Then Logan did just that, ramming his cock into her powerfully. Bringing a squeak and a deep, chestful moan from Ashlei every time. His hands continued to play with her tits as he used them to pull her down onto his thrusts. And her nipples stood up like bullets as his fingers sank into the pliant flesh erotically.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Ohhhhhh! Mmmmmmm fuck! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Logan! Fuck me like I'm your slut!" Ashlei moaned loudly.

"You are my slut now, Ash! I've got my dick in your pussy and my hands on your naked tits. You're all mine now. And I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!" Logan cursed fervently.

"Ohhhh yes! I'm your slut, Logan! And you can feel my tits any time you want! You can fuck me any time you want! Oh god! I'm your slut girlfriend! Fuck me! Fuck me behind Noah's back and show me who the better man is!" Ashlei growled, turned on like hell from what she was doing and who with.

"Ungh, fuck! You like that, don't you, Ash?" Logan groaned as he mauled her tits and pounded her pussy.

"Ohhhh yes! Yes! Oh god I love it! Keep fucking me, Logan! Oh god, give me your big dick!" Ashlei answered in fervent moans.

And Logan did just that. He continued to fuck her powerfully, driving his big dick into her wanton pussy again and again, drilling her ass into the mattress, causing her to moan loudly.

Pleasure pounded through both of the cheating pair as they continued to fuck hard and fast. Fire soon took over Logan and he couldn't hold back any longer. Reluctantly letting go of Ashlei's tits, he slid his hands up her slender arms and pulled her hands from around his neck. Locking his fingers through hers he slammed her hands down onto the pillow beside her head and raised up on his legs.

With the new position he could fuck down into her pussy with ultra power and he held her tightly down on the bed. He began fucking her with all of his strength and force, damningly ramming his hard nine inches down into Ashlei's pussy and smacking her cervix with every balls deep thrust he made.

His heavy, cum-filled balls slapped her tight ass with every thrust and Ashlei moaned out loud, calling for him to fuck her, calling his name and begging him to never stop fucking her. And Logan responded by dicking her good. And all the while the camera recorded the action and the words of the slutty pair and their cheating sex. And Ashlei loved every second of it. It drove her ever on to thrust her hips to meet Logan's powerful ploughing thrusts.

But the sex was only just getting started. And the pair were far from done.

- - -

Logan pinned Ashlei to the bed and fucked the life out of her. His big, thick dick pummelled in and out of the slender blonde girlfriend over and over, driving into her tight, vice-like pussy like a jackhammer.

Ashlei's tits rolled around her chest lusciously, jumping and shaking with every slam into her and her cervix was rammed up against by the spongey tip of Logan's cock again and again.

Ashlei moaned and groaned loudly in pleasure. The camera taking it all in as it took in the contorted mask of ecstasy on her face and the way her body clung to Logan's. Her fingers were white knuckled as they entwined with his as he held her down on the bed and her long, smooth legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, pulling him into her with all her might.

She was in heaven. Fuck, but Logan's dick was incredible! And he was so good at fucking her. His dick hit that spot within her every fucking time and threw her whole body into orgasmic throws of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yeah! Oh yeah! Ummmm fuck! Ohhhh fuck me! Ohhh Logan fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Nail me into this fucking bed!" Ashlei moaned vociferously.

Her boyfriend's best friend did just that. Ramming his cock into her forcefully and impaling her over and over.

"Mmmmm fuck! Your pussy is so fucking good!" Logan groaned.

"Ohhhh! Your big dick is even better!" Ashlei moaned in return.

"Who's fucking you good, Ashlei?" The big-cocked egotist asked arrogantly.

"Oh you are, Logan! Ummmm! You're nailing me so fucking good, baby! Oh yes!" Ashlei groaned in response, her pussy tingling at calling him 'baby' while he was fucking the life out of her. Fuck but she would give him everything Noah had for him to keep banging the shit out of her!

"Who fucks you better? Me or Noah?" Logan asked smugly, pounding his thick dick into her again and driving the air from her lungs for a moment.

Ashlei squealed and squeaked in pleasure as she held on to his hands for dear life.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! You're so fucking bad! You want to know who fucks me better out of you and my boyfriend? Who I love?" She asked playfully, and Logan grinned down at her, sweat running down his face. Her pussy tingled again at her next words. "Ohhhh you do! You fuck me so much better than Noah does, Logan! Fuck me! I want you to fuck me and never stop!"

Spurred on by her words, Logan began pounding into her pussy like a mad man, using his toes to lift his legs and ass up so that he could drive down into Ashlei's pussy like a battering ram.

He fucked in and out of her fast and hard, driving her tight ass into the mattress deeply and powerfully. Ashlei's ass bounced up and down on the bed, her own hips matching his thrusting speed and forcing his cock into her deep and hard.

"Ohhh fuck me! Fuck me, Logan! Fuck Noah's girlfriend! Make me moan like you've always wanted to! Rail me, baby. Ummmmm! Oh give me your big, thick cock!" Ashlei almost screamed in pleasure, her back arching and her hands pushing against his.

"Ugh, fuck, you like that do you, Ash?" Logan asked cockily, as he pushed her hands into the bed.

"Ummmmmm, yeah! I love the way you're pounding me, baby! Fuck me hard!" Ashlei panted breathlessly.

Logan did just that, fucking her harder and faster as if he were about to cum already. And fuck, he was soon! He could feel the build up inside his heavy, tingling balls!

To think, he was going to cum inside Ashlei Scott! While her boyfriend was at home probably on the computer and having no idea what his girlfriend was up to! That just spurred the horny, big-dicked 27-year-old on even more and he rammed her full of his dick again and again.

After a few minutes of constant noise, moaning, groaning, grunting, squealing, and the bed complaining, Logan let go of Ashlei's hands and grabbed hold of the headboard. Using his new leverage, he began banging into her with renewed force and speed.

"Oh god yes! Yes! Fuck! Ohhhh fuck me! Fuck me, Logan! Fuck me behind my boyfriend's back! Nail me to this fucking bed!" Ashlei moaned raucously, her hands instantly shooting up to circle his back, her fingernails digging in and scratching down the sides of his chest as pleasure erupted throughout her.

"Ungh, yeah. Take it, Ash. Fuck. Take my big dick!" Logan growled, slamming his cock home inside her wanton pussy. Fuck but she was so wet and tight!

"Ohhhh yeah! Yes! Oh god! Give me all of your dick! Ram it into me! Fuck me! Make me cheat on my boyfriend!" Ashlei called out, clearly turned on by what they were doing and how naughty it was.

Logan was turned on by it too. It made his dick hard to think that he was fucking his best friend's girlfriend. That she was so willingly his and she was naked underneath him. Her big tits made his dick want to explode and her whole sexy, slim body made him want to pound her through the mattress!

He couldn't believe it. Here he was, having unprotected sex with his best friend's girlfriend, while his best friend was at home. Noah had been the one to orchestrate Logan being here with Ashlei, so Logan had Noah to thank for getting her in bed finally. She was naked, lying under him, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms locked around his back, her beautiful face contorted in ecstasy, her back arched pushing her wondrous, rolling 34D tits up to him like an offering, and she was all his.

He had his dick inside her all the way until his balls slammed against her tight ass. He was gripping the headboard as he rode her, pulling on it to help pound her tight pussy into oblivion. And they were moaning and groaning loudly like there was no care in the world. Logan couldn't help but wonder how loud Ashlei would be if Noah was close by. She would probably scream the house down!

"Ugh, yeah! Fuck you're good at this!" Logan groaned as pleasure surged from his sensitive tip all the way into his heavy balls.

"So are you! Ungh! Mmmmmm! Yes! I....ohhhhhhh.... I bet you're proud of yourself for getting me under you, aren't you? I bet you feel so smug that you're finally fucking me? Mmmmm oh yes, Logan, fuck me!" Ashlei cooed erotically.

"Fuck! You're such a fucking slut, Ashlei! Yes, I'm fucking ecstatic that I've finally got you in bed. Where you deserve to be! Under me and impaled on my dick! It's where you belong!" He replied tightly. His teeth clenched from how good he felt as he drove his dick into her again and again.

"Unnnnghhhhhh! Yeah! I'm your slut, Logan! I'm your slut girlfriend who you can fuck whenever you want, however you want, wherever you want! I'm a whore for your big dick, and I belong on your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast! Don't stop! Nail me, baby! Rail me more!" Ashlei mewed lustfully.

And Logan gave it to her as hard and as fast as he could. Until he could barely breathe! He finally let go of the headboard and dropped his hands to the pillow beside Ashlei's head and began to pound into her as wildly as he could.

The headboard instantly began to slam against the wall, flakes of plaster dropping from the ceiling. The bed complained as if it was going to break any second and Logan kept up his maddening rhythm. Over and over again he slammed into her, wrecking her pussy for all he was worth.

And then he knew he was going to cum. He knew that he couldn't keep the pace up long and not explode in Ashlei's wondrous pussy! And so he did the only thing he could do. He reached down to wrap his arms around Ashlei's body and leaned close to her. Her big tits mashing against his chest as he rolled over and pulled her on top of him.

Ashlei squealed in delight at the move but didn't miss a heartbeat. The moment she was on top of him she instantly began riding his cock hard and fast. Bouncing up and down on his dick, her big tits jiggled and leapt around as she forcefully threw herself up and down Logan's long, thick cock. Her long blonde hair fell down her slender back and rocked from side to side as she rode him with all her might, her hands planting on his chest and her arms pushing her tits closer together.

"Mmmm, fuck! You feel so deep in me this way!" Ashlei sighed lustfully as she looked down at Logan.

"Ungh! Damn, you feel even tighter than before! I can barely hold back!" Logan moaned in response.

The view on top of him was glorious and he couldn't get enough of staring at her wondrous tits as they bounced around lusciously.

"Ohhhhh! Yeah! Mmmmm! Ahhhh! Are you...mmmm...going to cum for me soon, Logan? Are you going to coat your best friend's girlfriend's pussy with all of your cum? Like you did with my mouth and throat?" Ashlei asked teasingly as she rode up and down speedily.

"If you keep squeezing my cock with your pussy, I will!" Logan answered honestly as Ashlei's pussy gripped his cock like a vice.

"Then I guess I'm going to have to give you a show." She said with an impish smile.

With that Ashlei pushed her arms closer together, forcing her tits to mash up against each other as they bounced around wildly while she rode him. She could see where his eyes were and wanted to show off her assets as best as she could for him.

"Mmmm, do you like watching my tits bounce as I fuck myself on your thick cock?" She asked him playfully.

"Fuck, yeah! You've got a great rack, Ash!" Logan replied earnestly.

"You've always wanted to see them, and now you can. And you can see them any time you want to from now on. Just pull out your big cock and my top's off." Ashlei responded with a mirthful smirk.

That made Logan's dick harder and he thrust up to meet Ashlei's downward slam.

For a few minutes the pair moaned and groaned, and in Logan's case, grunted, as they fucked, with Logan imagining all of the scenarios he could for when he was going to get Ashlei's tits out. He would definitely have to do it next time he was around Noah. And especially when Ashlei wore that bikini again!

For a little while Ashlei rode Logan like a whore, bucking her hips back and forth and bouncing up and down rapidly, each time forcing her slippery pussy to slide up and almost all off Logan's big, thick pole before slamming hard back down on him. She rode him hard and fast, equalling his speed when he had been pounding her earlier.

The bed began to make noise once again and the headboard hit the wall over and over, annoying the neighbours in the other room but turning Ashlei on even more. It was a sign of their illicit activity...and others could hear them. She just wished it was Noah who could hear and have no idea. Maybe next time she and Logan had sex...

After a while Ashlei pushed back from his chest and leaned back, resting her arms on Logan's legs behind her and arching her back as she rode her hips back and forth furiously. The new position felt incredible to both of them, but more than that it gave Logan a perfect view of his cock entering and leaving Ashlei's pussy. And he goggled at that sight like he was star struck! Ashlei only grinned and fucked him harder.

"Ooooooohhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Ohmmmmmmm! Mmmmm! Do you like that, Logan? Do you like watching me ride your big dick?" Ashlei asked as her fingernails dug into Logan's legs.

"Fuck! You're such a hot slut, Ashlei! Does Noah know what a whore you are?" He answered in return, pleasure surging from his cock to his balls.

"Mmmmm, Noah has no idea what a slut I am. Only you do. And only you will." Ashlei replied hornily as she rocked back and forth swiftly.

"Unless I get someone else to fuck you behind Noah's back!" Logan growled between clenched teeth, pleasure pumping throughout him like his cock was plunging in and out of Ashlei's wanton pussy.

Logan had never thought of getting anyone else to fuck Ashlei before, or any girl he had been with. It just popped out. But the thought of making this hot woman fuck someone else, maybe someone else she didn't like, behind his best friend's back was just hot! It instantly made his dick rock solid.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Ashlei moaned loudly and threw her head back. Her long hair dangled onto Logan's legs for a moment as she groaned in pleasure before she lifted her head again and stared at him with lust-filled flames in her eyes. "You'd do that? You'd make your slut fuck some other random guy behind my boyfriend's back?"