The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan grinned and ran his hands up and down her smooth legs.

"Would that make you hot? Knowing I made you fuck some other guy I chose behind Noah's back?" He asked hotly.

For a moment Ashlei simply rode him fast and hard, her tits bounding around her chest. Then she smiled sluttily.

"That would be so hot! Especially if I hate the guy. I would have to let him fuck me because I'm your slut and I do whatever you want. Even if it means me cheating on my boyfriend of three years." She responded naughtily and then pushed herself back up and began riding him so hard and fast the headboard rammed against the wall and a dent began to appear in the wall.

"You're such a hot slut!" Logan teased and Ashlei smiled wickedly at him.

For a few minutes the pair lustfully had sex, thrusting and slamming in turn and Ashlei rapidly rode Logan to heaven and back. The room was full of moaning and groaning and there were bangs on the wall to tell them to be quieter. But that just made Ashlei even louder.

And the perfect sounds and sight were captured by Logan's phone as it stood filming Ashlei as she cheated on her boyfriend.

"Mmmmmm, do you want me to ride your big dick? Do you want to see me bounce up and down on your fat cock, Logan?" Ashlei asked hornily.

"Yes, Ashlei, I want to see you fuck yourself on my thick cock!" Logan answered breathlessly, his hands sliding up to hold her waist and help her rise up and down on his dick.

"Mmmm, it's so bad you having your dick in me! And that you have it in me unprotected too! Oh god, it's so hot! What would Noah think?" Ashlei moaned gutturally, her hands resting on her stomach where she could feel Logan's cock sliding in and out of her erotically.

"Who cares what Noah thinks! You may be his girlfriend, but you're my slut girlfriend!" Logan replied lustfully and Ashlei moaned even louder.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Ashlei groaned loudly, "You're so bad! But it's mmmmm so fucking true! I am your slut! You get to fuck me whenever you want from now on, even if Noah is there. I want you to fuck me behind his back in our house! I want you to fuck me in our bed! Over the kitchen counter! Ohhhhhh! I want you to nail me in the back yard where anyone could see and hear me cheating on Noah! Oh god! I just want you to fuck me all the time, Logan. Please say you will?"

Logan rammed his cock up to meet Ashlei's downward thrust at that. She bounced even higher the next time.

"I'm never going to stop fucking you! I'm going to fuck you more than Noah does, Ash. I'm going to fill you with so much cum your eyes will turn white!" He replied hotly and Ashlei moaned loudly.

With extra force and dedication, Ashlei Scott pounded herself on Logan Reid's dick, moaning and groaning and squealing in passion as she did. Her tits went wild and her hair swung across her slim back. And Logan just lay and enjoyed every second of it.

He had thought that switching positions would help him hold back. He had been wrong. Ashlei's pussy felt too good and gripped like a vice as it slid up and down his thick, invading cock and over his sensitive head. He was going to cum soon, and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. Fuck, but he had tried hard to hold on but she was just too good!

He was about to flood Ashlei's pussy with his cum...and it wouldn't be the last time he did.

- - -

Ashlei rode Logan like a whirlwind. Never stopping, never pausing for breath. She just rocked back and forth and bounced up and down like her life depended on stuffing herself full of his big cock.

The bed complained, so did the neighbours...but Logan didn't. He loved every second of watching her on top of him. His hands on her hips helped her rise and drop onto his cock, and his thrusts upward to meet her were every bit as forceful as when he had been fucking her brains out earlier.

She couldn't get over how good it felt. His dick felt enormous inside her, and it penetrated so deeply into her that he felt like he was going to slam right into her womb! She felt so alive and full and dirty.

For here she was, a loving, once-faithful girlfriend of three years cheating on her boyfriend who loved her with his best friend who she hated. And she was letting him inside her bareback, loving his eyes on her bouncing tits, and begging him to fuck her again and again behind her boyfriend's back! She was a slut. She knew it. And boy did she love it.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yes! Ohhh! Mmmmm! Fuck!" Ashlei groaned loudly as she rode her boyfriend's best friend like the slut she was.

"Ungh! Fuck!" Logan growled beneath her.

For a time the room was filled with wordless grunts and moans as the two passionately fucked, and then a dirty smile came over Ashlei's face.

"Mmmmm, I love fucking you, Logan! It's so fucking hot! I wish you'd fuck me all the time. Promise me that you'll never stop fucking me?" She said sluttily.

"You'll never be without my dick, Ash." Logan replied breathlessly.

"You mean...mmmmm...you'll fuck me all the time? Like you've always wanted? Like now, where you have me on your big dick, moaning about how much I love your big cock? Like this....ohhhhhh, god! Logan! Your dick feels even bigger this way! God I love your cock! You feel so enormous in me! Fuck! I'm going to ride your dick until you cum inside me!" Ashlei moaned erotically.

"Fuck! Fuck yourself on my cock, Ashlei! Show me how you ride Noah." Logan taunted her, slapping her ass as she rode him harder and faster.

And the hot slut did just that. Spurred on by his slap, Ashlei redoubled her efforts and began to ride Logan as hard and as fast as she could. She barely remained on his dick every time she lifted herself up, she moved so fast and so recklessly!

Ashlei felt pleasure rush through her like lightning, up from her pussy through every nerve in her body! Her fingers began to feel numb and her nipples stood out like bullets.

She felt so good in fact that she reached up to grab her hair and then pulled it on top of her head, resting her hands there and displaying herself perfectly for Logan.

"Oh fuck! Mmmmm! Yeah! So fucking good! So fucking deep! Ohhhhhhhh! Mmmm! Do you like having your dick inside my pussy, Logan? Knowing that I'm your best friend's girlfriend?" Ashlei asked with a dirty smile as she held her hair up so that it framed her beautiful face perfectly.

"Ugh, yeah! It's so fucking hot knowing that you're Noah's girl. It makes it hotter to fuck you. Especially without a condom!" Logan replied with a grin.

"Ohhh yeah! It's so hot you fucking me unprotected! Noah's the only one who is supposed to have his dick in me, and yet ohhhhhhh here you are with your cock buried inside me without a condom, going to cum inside me like you came in my mouth!" Ashlei groaned lustfully, her hands sliding down from her hair, leaving it a mess and half down her back, half on her chest.

She let her hands slide down onto her tits and grabbed them, squeezing hard and pulling at her nipples as pleasure coursed through her.

"That's it. Play with your tits for me, slut. Show yourself to me." Logan growled as he watched her avidly. Fuck but she had great tits!

Ashlei just smiled beautifully and groped her tits for him, all the while never breaking her stride as she rode him.

"You like what you see, Logan? You've always ogled me, haven't you? Even while I was with Noah you wanted to see me naked. See my tits. And now you're watching me play with myself as I fuck myself silly on your cock. Ummmmmm, yeah. I love having your eyes all over my naked body when only Noah should see me! It's so fucking hot!" Ashlei moaned lewdly as she continued to play with herself.

"I always dreamed of what fucking you would be like. My dreams never came close to this though!" Logan replied honestly as he watched her fingers sink into her supple tits.

"Then your dreams have come true. Because you get to fuck me in every way you ever imagined." Ashlei said as she squeezed harder, then smiled wickedly as she slipped her hands down onto his on her waist. "And I bet in all of them you fucked me behind Noah's back." She added as she pulled his hands upwards, "And I bet you fantasised while you were sitting right next to him. Though I bet he never gave you anything as fun as these to play with on your game nights." She continued as she pulled his hands onto her tits and squeezed them hard. "Oh yes! That's it! Play with my tits, Logan! Squeeze them like only Noah should!"

"Fuck, you've got the most amazing tits!" Logan groaned, enjoying the feel of her nipples against the palms of his hands as his fingers sank into the soft but firm pliable flesh. "Noah's a lucky guy to get these every day!"

"Ohhhhh! Well now so are you! As they're all yours every day! You can grab them and squeeze them as much as you want. Even when I'm with Noah!" Ashlei moaned in reply, pounding up and down his dick, "Are you going to play with my tits even when my boyfriend is near?"

"Fuck yes! They're mine now, Ash!" Logan replied fervently, squeezing hard on her tits until his knuckles went white to emphasise his point. "I'm going to grab your tits whatever your wearing, wherever you are, and I'm going to squeeze them and suck on them, and Noah will just have to wait till I'm done!"

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Ashlei moaned loudly.

"Shit! Ride my dick, Ashlei! Show me how much more you want my cock than Noah's!" He growled, and Ashlei did just that, riding back and forth, up and down as hard and as fast as she could.

Ashlei fucked herself on Logan's dick harshly, ramming herself up and down on his cock so that her tits jumped beneath his hands. Her pussy, like a vice, gripped his cock tightly and slipped wetly up and down his dick, just like her mouth had earlier. And it sucked at his cock just as tightly as her throat had. Oh fuck, but it almost drained the cum from his balls every time she slipped down his large, thick shaft!

Riding him with all she was, Ashlei bounced around and Logan loved every second of it. Fuck though but he was getting close, and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back this time. He knew he would give his best friend's girlfriend all of his cum. And fuck, he couldn't wait for that moment either!

And so, he clung on to Ashlei's bountiful breasts for all he was worth as she rode him like a mad woman.

Ashlei shuddered with lust and pleasure as Logan's cock rammed in and out of her pussy with each slam she made onto it. Joy like she had never before experienced suffused her and took her over. She couldn't have stopped if Noah had walked in the room. Though truth be told that event would have made her cum so hard right then!

Logan couldn't hold back though and so finally he let go of her tits and once more grabbed her hips. Ashlei thought he meant just to hold onto her however he quickly pulled her closer to him and rolled over so that he was on top again.

Without missing a beat he instantly found his feet on the bed and placed his hands to either side of Ashlei's head and quickly began to bang in and out of her again, not missing his rhythm.

Ashlei squealed as she was rolled over and instantly began moaning again as Logan repeatedly rammed his cock home into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist without a second thought, like he was her boyfriend.

"Yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Mmmmmm! Fuck me! Oh fuck me, Logan! Fuck me!" Ashlei groaned in pleasure as Logan's thick dick stretched her pussy and banged against her cervix.

"Ugh, yeah! What do you want me to do, Ash?" Logan growled as sweat streamed down his face, chest, and back as he pounded her hard and fast.

Ashlei's hands wrapped around his back and clawed at him as she bounced her hips up to meet every thrust of his into her.

"Fuck me! I want you to fuck me, Logan! Please, baby, fuck me!" Ashlei begged earnestly, "Fuck Noah's girlfriend! Fuck her until she screams your name, baby!"

Logan did just that, slamming her repeatedly into the bed and driving her ass deep into the mattress. Ashlei's tits went wild from the hard fucking.

"You're such a bad girl. You're such a fucking slut, Ash!" Logan grunted between clenched teeth.

"I'm your slut, Logan! I'm your cheating slut! Fuck me! Fuck your best friend's girlfriend!" Ashlei moaned eagerly.

The headboard slammed into the wall repeatedly, driving hard and making the dent even bigger.

"You want me to make you cum, Ash?" Logan asked breathily.

"Oh yes! Yes! Oh god! I'm going to cum soon. Keep fucking me, Logan! Make me cum for you!" Ashlei begged fervently, desperate to cum and close to it. Fuck but he knew how to fuck! He was enormous as well...and clearly the better man out of him and Noah. She had never felt her orgasm build as big as it was right then! "Fuck me, baby! Show Noah how to fuck me! Give me all of your big fucking dick! Knock me up! Oh yes! Yes! YES! Oh goooooood!"

"Ugh, fuck! I'm gonna cum soon too!" Logan cried out gutturally.

"YES BABY! Cum for me! I want all of your hot cum inside me! Come on, Logan. Nail me and cum inside me!" Ashlei cooed, egging her lover on wildly erotically.

"Fuck! This is so hot!" Logan shouted out, pleasure ripping through him from his sensitive tip.

"Mmmmm! God it is! Yes! I love cheating on Noah! It's so fucking hot! Mmmmm! Do you...ohhhh....do you like fucking me knowing that my boyfriend is at home unaware of what you're doing to his girlfriend?" Ashlei asked hotly, "Ohhhhhh! Noah's got such good friends who are willing to take care of his girlfriend when he's away! Ohhhhh! Is that what you're going to do, Logan? Take care of me behind Noah's back? MMmmmm!"

"Ungh...I'm...fuck!...I'm going to FUCK YOU all the time behind Noah's back! And even when he's there! You're going to be screaming my name when your boyfriend is just in the other room!" Logan growled, slamming his dick home inside her.

"Ohhhhhh yes! God that's so sexy! You're gonna screw me when I'm around my boyfriend! FUCK! OHHHHHHH!" Ashlei moaned lustfully, "Mmmmm! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck ME! Break this fucking headboard! Put a hole in this fucking wall, you bastard! FUCK ME!"

And Logan did just that. He redoubled his efforts and literally began banging the hell out of her as he raised up on tiptoes for leverage and began thrusting into her that his ass was a pure blur! Gritting his teeth, Logan fucked her so hard that Ashlei thought he meant to spear through her cervix and pound directly into her womb!

Ashlei couldn't hold back any longer. And so she screamed in ecstasy!

"OH YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! NAIL ME, BABY! FUCK ME! NAIL ME INTO THIS BED! FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER! DON'T STOP! OH YES, GIVE IT TO ME LOGAN! I WANT ALL OF YOUR BIG COCK! FUCK ME! NAIL ME, BABY, BREAK ME INTO THIS FUCKING BED!" Ashlei screamed in pleasure as her pussy lit up like a fireworks' show.

The 27-year-old's sexy body erupted in fire and lightning as pleasure tore her every nerve and her pussy gripped hard onto Logan's impaling rod. She had never felt anything like this before. She felt incredible! And stuffed so full of hard cock that she could barely breathe.

"Ugh, take it, Ashlei, you slut!" Logan growled as sweat poured down his red face.

"OH GOD! YES! NGH! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOD, BABY! I'VE NEVER FELT THIS FUCKING GOOD! OH YES! YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN NOAH! OH GOD! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM! YES! OHHHHHHH! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER AT FUCKING ME THAN MY BOYFRIEND, LOGAN! FUCK ME, BABY! I'M YOURS TO FUCK!" Ashlei cried out beautifully, her pussy one long buzzing of pleasure and her stomach tightening as her orgasm fast approached.

"Don't forget the camera, Ash! Remember to tell Noah how much better I am!" Logan sweated out, panting and pounding her with all his might and speed.

Ashlei moaned loudly at that and then turned her head to face the camera on the bedside cabinet.

"OHHHHHHHHH! NOAH! OH NOAH BABY! NOAH, I'M HAVING SEX WITH LOGAN, BABY! I'M HAVING SEX WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND! NOAH, YOUR BEST FRIEND IS FUCKING ME AND I LOVE IT! I LOVE HIM FUCKING ME! HE'S SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU! FUCK! HE FEELS LIKE A FUCKING BASEBALL BAT SHOVED IN MY PUSSY! HE'S SO FUCKING BIG! AND MY GOD! OHHHHHH MY GOD! HE'S SO MUCH BETTER AT FUCKING ME THAN YOU ARE! HE'S THE BEST! OH MY GOD! I'VE NEVER HAD SEX SO GOOD! I WANT IT TO LAST FOREVER! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME WHENEVER HE WANTS TO, WHEREEVER, HOWEVER, FOR AS LONG AS HE WANTS! I'M HIS, BABY! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BUT I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND'S SLUT! OHHHHHHHH!" Ashlei yelled at the top of her lungs for the people in the next rooms to hear. That turned the slutty blonde on even more that someone should hear her. And to think that Noah might see this video of her fucking Logan just made her almost cum right there and then!

Logan's rhythm never slowed or lessened in how powerful it was. He just kept pounding her furiously. And Ashlei continued to scream as she looked at the camera.

"OHHHH NOAH, BABY, LOGAN'S GOING TO FUCK ME WHENEVER HE WANTS! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM WHEN WE HAVE SEX FROM NOW ON OHHHHHHHH MMMMM FUCK YES! BUT HE CAN FUCK ME BAREBACK AND CUM INSIDE ME! YES! YEEEEEEESSSS! YEEEESSSSSS! OH GOD! OHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDD!" Ashlei continued to moan at the camera, turned on more by what she was saying and the truth in it.

She was crazy turned on now and couldn't have stopped if Noah had walked in on her and Logan right then! She was so fucking close!

"MMMMMM! YEAH! OH FUCK! FUCK ME, LOGAN! FUCK ME, BABY! FUCK ME! OH GOD, NOAH, HE'S SO FUCKING GOOD! OH YES! YES! OHHHHH HIS COCK IS FUCKING ME! HE'S SO DEEP INSIDE ME I CAN FEEL HIM HITTING MY CERVIX! HE'S ALMOST IN MY WOMB! AND HE'S IN ME WITHOUT A CONDOM! OH YES! OH BABY, NOAH, MY LOVE, BABY, LOGAN'S GOING TO CUM INSIDE ME! HE'S GOING TO CUM INSIDE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AFTER HE'S FUCKED HER BRAINS OUT!" Ashlei shouted out and then she turned back to stare at Logan, her eyes brimming with furious lust and pleasure. "I HATE HIM! I HATE YOU, LOGAN! I HATE HIM, BUT HE FUCKS ME SO FUCKING GOOD! I'M HIS SLUT! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Logan pounded into her relentlessly, his big wet cock slucking and fucking noisily as it slid in and out of Ashlei's soaking, gripping pussy. And Ashlei screamed wordlessly in pleasure as her orgasm began to tingle throughout her body, and she knew this was it. She knew she was about to cum, and she couldn't hold back any longer.

"OHHHHH! LOGAN! OHHH BABY, YOU'RE OHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSS YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM SOON! OHHHH FUCK! I CAN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER...FUCK....FUCK....FUCK!!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! NAIL ME INTO THIS FUCKING BED! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR COCK INSIDE MY UNPROTECTED PUSSY! FUCK ME! OH GOD YES! I'M GOING TO....OHHHHH.....I'M GOING TO CUM....OH FUCK....FUCK....YOU'RE MAKING ME....OH YES....YES!!! YESSSSSSS! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM! I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD, LOGAN, BABY! I'M CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!" Ashlei let out a loud scream of ecstasy as her body tensed and her hips bucked wildly.

Suddenly her whole body tightened painfully and her pussy locked down on Logan's dick to the point where he could barely saw in and out of her anymore, and Ashlei wordlessly howled in pleasure as her pussy exploded in a frenzy and her whole body shook with fervent lust and pleasure.

Ashlei's world erupted into bright lights and rainbows and her vision clouded. She dug her nails into Logan's back drawing blood and she screamed vociferously. For what seemed like an eternity Ashlei clung on to Logan, shaking and being fucked out of her mind. Logan's dick drove into her, fucking through her orgasm and nailing her to higher heights of pleasure and ecstasy.

Suddenly, as if from far away, Ashlei felt Logan fuck her erratically and begin to groan louder and louder. Abruptly, he shouted out loud.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOU ASHLEI! FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" Her boyfriend's best friend yelled out and with that he slammed home inside her.