The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nine inches buried balls deep inside her, Ashlei screamed out loud again until her lungs were almost raw...and then....then she felt it. Logan's big, fat cock expanded inside her and suddenly shot out a thick rope of cum, just like he had into her mouth earlier.

His fat wad blasted against her cervix, shooting into her womb, and pushing her ongoing orgasm higher and more out of this world. Ashlei screamed anew and came harder than ever, her nails rending flesh from Logan's back as her legs locked tightly around his waist and pulled him into her.

Waves of colour erupted with ecstasy again and again as Logan's thick, long dick blew another huge load into her, thicker and longer than any he had blasted down her throat. Again and again he came, filling her pussy with his cum as Ashlei's glorious hole tensed and relaxed convulsively, milking his cock for every drop.

Massive ropes shot out of Logan's dick, spewing against her cervix and erupting into her unprotected womb. Splashing her inside with one, two, three, and four more enormous, heavy loads until his cum began leaking out of her pussy from around his impaling cock.

For what seemed like an eternity, Logan came and Ashlei screamed in orgasmic beauty. And then Noah's best friend grunted rudely and collapsed on top of her. For a little while longer, and as she felt his cum inside her, Ashlei came harder and more powerfully than she had ever cum in her life. And then it was dying down and slowly her vision returned and her quaking eased.

After what seemed like forever, Ashlei Scott breathed again and she stopped screaming. Instead, she just lay there with Logan on top of her, squeezing her tits against his bare chest, as her body tingled all over and throughout and Ashlei recuperated.

She didn't know how long it was that passed, but Ashlei slowly felt her senses coming back and she finally began to stir. Logan groaned and slipped his now softening cock from inside her before he rolled over onto the other side of the bed. Cum leaked out of her pussy onto the sheets and Ashlei mewed in pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmm!" She cooed pleasantly, "That was incredible!" She added as she finally saw the ceiling again as her eyes cleared.

Her skin was pebbled with goosebumps and her pussy hurt as much as it tingled from such a stretching and a pounding.

"Fuck! You're damn right! You were amazing! I've never cum that hard before." Logan breathed tiredly as he held his forearm to his forehead and wiped sweat from his face with his other hand.

"Me neither. You made me cum harder than Noah ever has!" Ashlei told him honestly as she lay there unable to move. Too weak and watery limbed.

"So, I guess you didn't mind that, then?" Logan asked cheekily with a grin as he looked at her.

Ashlei turned her head to face him tiredly, though it was more that she willed her head to move and it fell to the side.

"You could say that, big guy!" She emphasised the last two words and smiled playfully. "I still hate you though, but fuck...can you fuck me good!"

"I can live with that." Logan replied with a laugh and Ashlei chuckled right alongside him.

"I can't move! My legs and arms won't even lift up!" Ashlei said amazedly, and she laughed again in incredulity.

"I guess I did fuck the life out of you then." Logan responded and Ashlei laughed softly.

"You did. I think I'll just lie here for a while until I get feeling back in my legs and arms." She said, as if she really had any choice.

"I'm just as bad. Fuck, but I've never fucked that hard in my life!" Logan said cheerfully. "You could say that you inspire me!"

"I'm glad. I hope I can 'inspire you' a lot more in the future!" Ashlei replied and then yawned. "Fuck! I'm exhausted."

"Me too." Logan said as he stretched and then collapsed onto the bed. "Me too."

Logan lay still for a little while and then he suddenly rolled onto his side and reached over Ashlei. Grabbing his phone from the side cabinet, he rolled back and then turned the phone around so the camera was looking at his face as he lay there with a big grin sporting.

"And that's how you do her, Noah. Fuck but she was the best lay I've ever had. Can't wait to do her again. Thanks buddy for letting me come on this trip with her, it has been the best!" He said to the camera and then turned the phone around and clicked 'end recording'.

Ashlei laughed softly at that. What else could she do. And it was funny. And hot.

"Man, I can't wait to show Noah this!" Logan cheered happily.

"Don't you dare! That's for your eyes only. Yours and your friends." Ashlei said and added with a playful smirk.

Logan laughed lightly.

"I was just joking. I want to keep fucking you behind his back. But he may see some parts of it if I can get away with it." He said cheekily and Ashlei eyed him amusedly.

That was hot too.

For a little while the pair just lay in their post-orgasmic bliss, joking and smiling with each other good naturedly. And then the weakness in Ashlei's body began to set in, as well as in Logan, and the two gently closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep. Happily and well-satisfied.

- - -

Noah Young signed off his computer and clicked to turn it off. He had had a good night playing with his friends and joking about, but now he wanted to relax.

And so, the tired 27-year-old got up from his gaming chair and walked over to the couch. Plopping himself down he reached for the remote and turned the television on, skipping through some channels to see what was on.

At first he didn't know what to watch, but then he found a porn film that had a hot looking redhead in it and he placed the remote on his stomach as he lay back to relax.

There was no one there to tell him to go to bed or expect him to, so he could just chill out for the night on the sofa and if he fell asleep watching porn then that's what happened. It felt good to be free for the night of all rules and expectations that came with being in a long-term relationship.

However, while the unsuspecting boyfriend of three years lay on the couch watching the redhead get fucked from behind by a tall, big-dicked dude, he was blissfully unaware that right then his loving, sweet, faithful girlfriend was having his friend's big, unprotected dick pushed inside her slowly.

As the redhead moaned, Ashlei groaned as Logan slammed his cock home inside her and began fucking her into the bed. Noah's best friend at first held her waist, then her big tits in his hands, and then pinned her to the bed to fuck her brains out while Noah paid attention to the porn star on screen and thought about what a nice relaxing night he was having.

While Noah chilled out, his girlfriend was being drilled into the bed at the hotel she shared with his best friend. As Noah reached down for his dick, to rub it as he watched the action on the television, Ashlei was getting all the action she needed from Logan, who pulled her on top. As Noah fished his cock out to jerk off to the redhead, his girlfriend rode his 'best friend' for all she was worth. Her big 34D tits bouncing up and down wildly.

As Noah pumped his dick, Ashlei rode his friend, showing him his cock entering her pussy and pulling his hands onto her tits to squeeze them and play with them while she fucked herself silly on his big dick.

Then Noah was cumming, not long after he had started jerking off, but Ashlei was far from done as she was pulled back under her boyfriend's best friend and fucked again into the bed, harder and faster than ever before. She had never taken a dick like Logan's and she was squealing and moaning for it as she begged him to fuck her.

As Noah cleaned up and lay back on the sofa, Ashlei was being fucked. And fucked she would be for a lot longer while Noah watched his redhead have sex with another man.

Finally, Ashlei was screaming out she was cumming and Logan was emptying his sack into her unprotected pussy, filling her up with more cum than she had ever had inside her, while Noah began to drift off.

As the unsuspecting boyfriend fell asleep and dreamed of a redhead riding a random guy, Ashlei and Logan fell asleep together on the hotel bed. Naked, and completely at ease with each other. The cheating sex done for the night...but only just begun in their lives.

More was to come. And Noah had no idea what he had unleashed. Or what his girlfriend was going to get up to.

- - -

The next day Ashlei woke up feeling completely satisfied and at peace. At first she wondered why she felt this way and then memory from the night before crashed home and a small, playful smile slid across her face.

Rolling onto her side, Ashlei looked at Logan. He was fast asleep on the bed, naked, with his big flaccid cock lying between his legs.

Ashlei gaped as she saw the massive thing. How had she taken all of that inside her last night? How had she not been split open? The thing was incredible and had made her feel things that she had never expected or knew she could!

She could still feel Logan's cum inside her pussy, filling her up. And that was what made her mind up.

She rolled over to her other side and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, sitting up. Standing, Ashlei stretched in the early morning light - they hadn't shut the curtains having been too busy the night before.

The movement from the bed caused Logan to stir and he opened his eyes as Ashlei let her arms down beside her, still facing away from him.

"Now that's a sight I could get used to every morning." He said playfully as his eyes wandered over her naked slender body and tight ass.

Ashlei turned around with a smile and placed her hands on her hips.

"Well, it's a sight you'll see more often." She said, completely comfortable being naked in front of this man she still couldn't stand.

"Seeing as you're up, want to make me breakfast?" Logan asked arrogantly and Ashlei almost threw her pillow at him.

"Actually, I had a better idea." She said with an impish smirk, "I'm going to have a shower."

"So, no breakfast for me?" Logan asked feigning sadness.

"You could always join me and have some dessert." Ashlei said as she turned and skipped around the bed to the en-suite door.

Logan's eyes instantly lit up and he raised his head to look at her seriously.

"I thought you said we would never shower together?" He asked honestly and curiously.

"That was before your big cock gave me the biggest orgasm of my life." Ashlei responded mischievously, "So if you want to come have a shower...and more...come on..."

With that Ashlei winked at him and then opened the door, walking inside the en-suite.

Logan needed no more persuading and jumped up off the bed and followed her inside.

Before long the shower was pouring down warmly, but not too warmly as to be uncomfortable in the Shorehaven heat, and Ashlei and Logan were making out in the shower, their tongues dancing as their hands explored each other fully.

Ashlei moaned as Logan pushed her back against the shower wall and lifted her up. His strength something of a turn on for the hot girlfriend as he lifted her with ease and aimed his rock-hard cock at her pussy.

Sinking her slowly down, Ashlei groaned loudly into Logan's mouth as she kissed him passionately...and then Logan began fucking her hard against the wall. The two had hot sex in the shower for a while, with Ashlei cumming hard on Logan's big dick yet again. Then they began washing each other and getting clean.

As soon as they stepped out of the shower, Ashlei wrapped a towel around her and walked out of the bathroom with her hand holding Logan's. She led him around to her side of the bed again, meaning to push him down and ride him until he blew his load inside her once more, however Logan had a different idea.

Instead, Noah's best friend pulled the towel from her and threw it across the room. Still dripping, her hair wet down her back, Logan turned Ashlei around and bent her over the bedside cabinet so that her hands were splayed out on the surface and her tits hung free.

Grabbing her waist he slammed inside her, causing the hot blonde girlfriend to moan loudly. Logan began fucking her with all his might and speed, fast and hard, he screwed her wildly from behind, causing her big tits to swing manically beneath her as she grabbed hold of the wobbling bedside cabinet for sturdiness.

Logan fucked her in this position for half an hour before he pulled out and lifted her up, flipping her so that she lay on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge, and then he ploughed inside her once again.

Fucking Ashlei with her legs on his shoulders, Logan pounded her solid for an hour with Ashlei screaming in pleasure the entire time, before he rammed inside her and came hard. Almost as hard as he had the night before.

Filling Ashlei up with his sticky seed, Logan came powerfully, and Ashlei came just as hard. For what seemed like an eternity the two came together until Logan let Ashlei's legs drop from his arms and collapsed on top of her.

They lay in post-orgasmic bliss for a while until a knock at the door came and 'housekeeping' called through. They answered that they weren't ready for it and to come back in an hour and they madly scrambled to find their clothes and dress for the day ahead.

As Ashlei pulled on a short skirt that came to her mid-thigh Logan spanked her ass and said about him fucking her again and when would they have the chance. Ashlei said whenever he wanted and so long as Noah didn't find out he could nail her as much as he wanted. That pleased the tall guy she hated as he dressed.

Ashlei pulled on a white blouse that she buttoned up to show moderate cleavage and then began to pack her bags.

It wasn't long before the two were ready to depart and so they headed out, checked out of the hotel, and headed for the car. Getting in, Logan said he would drive back as she had drove them there. Thinking it a fair deal, Ashlei climbed into the passenger seat and let Logan drive.

As they made their way out of the parking lot, Ashlei smiled playfully at Logan, and as they began their drive back the conversation understandably turned to Noah and all the ways they were going to fuck behind his back...including some friends that Logan said he would have fuck Ashlei. Much to the blonde girlfriend's delight.

That spurred Ashlei on, and she reached for Logan's jeans. Unbuttoning them as he drove, Ashlei smiled impishly as she lowered her head to his lap.

Swallowing his cock whole, and deepthroating it, Ashlei happily sucked on Logan's big dick while he drove them home. Her head bobbed up and down and her tongue snapped around the sensitive tip while she held her hair out of the way and Logan tried his best not to crash.

As they pulled up to the house, Logan came in Ashlei's mouth and the hot girlfriend swallowed his load. All except for a mouthful as he spurted his last heavy loads of cum into her mouth. That she kept in there and smiled with a tight-lipped closed mouth as she lifted her head from his lap right in front of the house.

Logan had no idea why she did that until she got out the car and walked towards the house with a lustful look in her big blue eyes. Then it hit him. Grinning like a stupid kid, Logan headed in after her.

"Honey, we're home!" He shouted as the two entered the house.

For a moment there was silence and then Noah appeared, grinning at them.

"You're back!" Noah said excitedly as he walked over to Ashlei who stared at him with her mouth closed. "How did it go? Did you enjoy yourselves?"

Ashlei smiled at him with her mouth full of his best friend's cum and then, staring into his loving eyes, she swallowed noisily. Feeling the sticky, white seed slide down her throat as she stood before her boyfriend was the hottest thing she had ever done and made Ashlei want to slam Logan against the wall and have him fuck her in front of Noah!

Instead, she just opened her mouth and spoke as she grinned at her clueless boyfriend.

"It was terrible at first, like I told you last night, but it got a lot better at the end. I had a lot of fun." Ashlei said with a sidelong knowing glance at Logan.

Noah grinned back at her and leaned in for a kiss.

Ashlei didn't know what to do at first and then her boyfriend's lips were meeting hers. The lips that had just been around his best friend's cock and had just been covered in cum.

Noah kissed her not knowing the difference, which he surely would have tasted if he had probed her mouth with his tongue, but he just kissed her 'hello' and took hold of her hand, leading her and Logan into the lounge.

"I'm glad it got better. And how were you two?" He asked Ashlei more than Logan, knowing her feelings for the man.

"Nothing much has changed. But we had a lot to say to each other last night. 'It was very hard', but 'we came', to an understanding, and 'worked out' a lot of our issues. Logan pounded out the facts and I screamed at him, but we felt better for it later. We even had another go this morning, but we're a lot better understanding on where we both stand with each now and what the future holds for us both." Ashlei said insinuatingly. Logan grinned with every word, clearly picking up on the meaning. Noah had no idea.

"I'm glad things are better with you two. Now we can all just get along. It was worth you going with each other then?" Her boyfriend asked caringly.

"Definitely. We worked out a lot of aggression and 'came' to an understanding. We'll be much better acquainted in the future. And we plan on getting along very well from now on. Even though I still don't like him fully." Ashlei answered playfully.

"Oh that's great! Better than anything I could have hoped for!" Noah said truly surprised but pleased. "Does that mean you're no longer mad at me for the bet?" He asked tentatively.

Ashlei stared at him for a moment and then smiled at Logan.

"With how Logan worked things out with me and how good I feel now, no, I'm not mad at you. How can I be after a great night and morning like that?" She answered back and Noah grinned at her.

"Well damn, I didn't expect this! That's great! I think we deserve a drink to celebrate!" He said, eyeing them both in turn.

Ashlei nodded, but Logan spoke.

"I for one could do with one. Ashlei was hard going on me on the way back. I need something to regenerate if I'm going to 'treat her properly' today." He said with an insinuating glance at Ashlei.

She knew exactly what he meant and smiled a secretive smile to herself.

"Great! I'll get some wine and some beers! We can make a day of it!" Noah said as he stood up and half-turned towards the kitchen. "You can crash in the spare room if you want today, Logan?"

"Sounds perfect. I'd love to spend the night." Noah's best friend replied with a wide grin that clearly meant he wouldn't be alone that night. And Ashlei agreed with him.

Noah clapped his hands together and headed into the kitchen to grab the drinks, leaving Ashlei and Logan alone together.

As he was leaving, Ashlei began tracing along her cleavage with her index finger and playfully crossed her legs. Logan almost jumped on her as he goggled at her and Ashlei smiled to herself. He was so easy to manipulate. This was going to be fun.

And the day ahead was going to be just as fun. She would see how much she could get away with while Noah was around...and then later, later Logan would fuck her brains out in the spare room while Noah slept in their room. She would sneak out and make it so. How, she had no idea, and how she would stop screaming she didn't know. But she was determined to have sex with Logan again tonight and a little thing like her boyfriend being around wasn't going to stop her.

That's when Ashlei had a hot idea. She smiled playfully at Logan, her eyes afire and her expression dirty. This was going to be a fun day indeed.