The Wedding Night

Story Info
After a quick affair, this wedding night was intense.
1.5k words
3.5
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was their wedding day. Actually their wedding night. Steven and Louise had had a torrid affair after meeting again after going separate ways many years ago. It was quick, but they knew they wanted to be together.

Steven wore a pretty standard suit and tie. He looked quite dashing. But Louise, she wore this dress. Steven loved this woman, he'd experienced this woman, but when he saw her in the dress, everything changed. The way it clung to her curves was otherworldly. Steven could not take his eyes off of his stunning bride. The dress made everything he saw in her better.

The wedding reception had come to an end, Steven and Louise had fare welled their family and friends and crawled into the limo for the trip to their first night together as a married couple.

On the limo ride home, Steven couldn't stop stroking Louise's thighs through that tight, satin dress. Touching, teasing, kissing on the short trip. They arrived at their hotel, and quickly scrambled up to their room. Kissing her passionately, grabbing furiously at her to pull her in harder, it was like he was trying to make Louise a part of him.

Turning Louise around, Steven bent her over a table, mesmerised by her sumptious body, revealed, but not shown through that dress. He grabbed her hips with one hand, pushing her forward on a table, pushing her hair aside with the other hand, feeling her firm butt against his pounding cock. Sliding a hand down from her shoulder to grab her other hip, to pull her in and really mash up against his desire.

Steven leant forward, using his lips to gently kiss the back of Louise's exquisite, long neck, grabbing the zip in his teeth, and pull, revealing the desired flesh. His hands slid up her back, pulling the unzipped dress aside.

Louise's dress gave a little, the taught lines started to crumple without the zip holding it in place. Steven's bare hands were against her bare back, gently stroking her skin, getting firmer, nails gliding against her back, scratching, slightly hurting, but in a way to cause the hairs to stick up all over her taut body.

He pulled further, to get the barely there sleeves off her shoulders, revealing her naked chest. A master of tease, he resisted his desire to grab her breasts, instead, dragging his hands down her ribs, feeling each one, until he got to the side of her stomach where he reached forward to stroke her middle, pushing forward to where the dress was still clinging to Louise's hips

Her tight, firm arse pressed firmly against his raging desire, he reached down to slowly drag the dress' hemline upwards. He wanted her so bad, but she was so exquisite in that dress, it's not coming off. He pulled the dress up, finding the hemline in his hands, her upper body naked, her legs uncovered, her hips still dressed, but firmly in his control.

Steven's hand fondled underneath, finding underwear that was not long for this world. He was able to grab her bare butt under the dress, driven wild with anticipation. Louise's hand slid back, reaching for the zipper on his pants. Steven's body twitched with desire, there is nothing he wanted more than to take Louise then and there!

She unzipped his pants, and reached in, finding his hot, hard cock with her hand. Louise pulled him forward, his pants still clinging on by a hapless button. He wanted to please her so much, to tease her, touch her, caress her, explore her, but she'd teased him all night just by looking at her in that dress, he couldn't wait any longer.

Steve pulled aside Louise's panties, as she guided his cock deep inside her. He immediately felt a sense of sheer exhilaration and buried himself as far in as he could. He reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her upwards toward him so he could kiss and taste her. He started with her ear, nibbling tenderly, then forward, across her flushed cheeks, eventually kissing her lips. Her lips, tender, supple, delicious, their tongues met, flicking with ecstasy and their hips working to grind their pleasures together.

Steven couldn't take any more, he pulled out and rolled her over, revealing her nakedness to his gaze. He picked her up and carried her, perched upon him to the bedroom. He threw her on the bed and grabbed the dress from her hips, dragging it down, leaving her completely naked. He witnessed her body, lusting for him, in need of pleasure. He lent forward, grabbing her calf with one hand, reaching up, just above her hips with the other, kissing up her leg, along her thigh, alternating from one to the other, teasing what lies between. He could feel the heat radiating from her body, knowing the love making juices were flowing, lusting to put himself where he was just before, but not just yet, teasing had only just begun.

He carefully started to work his way upwards, kissing, licking, tonguing every part of her trim body, except where she really wanted. He kissed her belly, he could feel it trembling, shaking, not sure if nervous or from desire.

The nervous tremors continue as he heard a gentle moan of desire from Louise's full lips. He was excited by the sound and almost lost his control. He wanted so badly to bury his cock deep inside her ready pussy, but knowing how that ends he resisted the desire, he wanted to make the moment last forever. He regained his composure and gave her something. He slid himself up some more, biting her nipple whilst grabbing her other breast. He'd been craving this all night. His cock was poised just at her opening. He could feel Louise willing him into her. He wanted nothing more than to slide inside her. The desire was almost too much, but he wanted to keep up the teasing.

He reached his arms up, along her armpits, pushing her arms above her head. He thrust his whole body up some more so he could pin her arms against the headboard. He wanted to make sure she felt completely taken.

The lover's hips were perfectly aligned. Steven pulled his knees up, forcing Louise's knees apart, opening her up to be taken. He paused, kissing her on the neck. She arched her back, moaning with desire. He knew exactly what she wanted, he wanted it too. He let her arms go, she brought them down so they could link their fingers together, Steven still pressing her hands against the bed sheets, He wasn't sure he could tease her any longer.

He continued to wait, just for a moment, basking in the absolute pleasure of what's about to happen, then with one powerful thrust, he pushed his engorged cock into her welcoming honeypot. Her back arched as she felt her senses tingle, everything heightened like she was in danger. But this isn't dangerous, this is better than that. Louise wrapped her feet around Steven's hips, pulling him in closer, taking control. She'd been getting dominated, but wanted to take charge a bit too. He felt her calves pulling him in in rhythmic strokes and she used her pelvic muscles to squeeze him just right. The feeling was pure ecstasy, better than any drug, just bliss.

They were together, the whole universe was right there. They were everything right then, yet there is nothing else but their pleasure from each other. She untangled her legs from around his body and pushed him to the side. He rolled onto his back. She climbed on top, easing herself onto his cock. Regaining the rhythm, Louise ground back and forth as Steven pushed his hips upward to meet her. He looked up at her tantalising body, appreciating her beauty. They locked eyes, lost in each other's gaze as they thrust against each other, lust pulsating in every organ.

The rhythm sped up, from a gentle grind, through a deep drilling to a feverish cacophony as their sweaty bodies slapped against each other, building to a perfect end. Her toes started to curl, she could feel her fingers start to twitch. Her face became more flushed, the sweat was dripping down her back. Their breathing got heavier, and more vocal. Steven could feel Louise tensing up, her rhythm slightly missed a beat, then went double, her head involuntarily flung back as her body arched with pleasure. Her grip on his shaft clenched, he felt like he was about to explode, but he knew she was on the edge too. He wanted nothing more than to cum with her.

Her frenzied breathing could not happen without a moan, she made the most sexy sounds, which turned him on even more. They both knew it was coming. They both knew they were cumming. Her eyes fixed on his. She looked pained, but happy, he was sure he was the same. They both felt it in synchronicity, their hips pushed hard against each other as their combined sexual lust exploded, her clit throbbing with pleasure as he came hard inside her. They continued until every last drop of lust had exhausted them, where they collapsed together in mutual satisfaction.

That beautiful dress, the cause, inspiration behind this whole proceeding lay crumpled at the foot of the bed, a pathetic cry from when it hugged her perfect form. They lay together, wholly content, naked, wrapped up together as one.