The Wedding Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went at it like this for a few moments until the score went 4-1, Lisa. I scorched her pussy with a fuck tonne of jism.

Crumpled now, I struggled to stay awake. She'd really milked me with this last one.

"Uh-unh," she said. "One more. C'mon Artie. One more."

She went down and slobbed my penis until I managed a half erection. Then she mounted me and fucked my spongy boner until the score was 5-1. I thought I was gonna die, you know, in a good kinda way. We both fainted dead away into a rather expansive wet spot.

When I looked up again it was 3 a.m. I had to pee. Nicole was still watching porn videos of herself. I noticed that she was twiddling her clit diffidently. By the time I got to the toilet my dick was hard again. I just shook my head. I don't usually go for shaven pussy, but I found Nicole's devil-may-care attitude to be arousing. It took me awhile before I could pee.

"What are you doing in there?" Nicole called out. "Are you OK?"

I grunted by way of reply. Nicole's abrupt expostulation awakened Lisa.

"Where's Artie?" she asked groggily.

"He's in the bathroom taking a crap." Nicole replied.

I was SO embarrassed. Bluntness seemed to run in that family.

My erection finally subsided. I think I envisioned the fat chick who'd brought me Lisa's booty call message. That chick could fuck up a wet dream.

I walked from the bathroom, still fully naked. My half-hard penis preceded me. I could see Nicole peeking a glance of appreciation. I flexed for her. Lisa sat up in bed.

"OK. Can we talk now?" she asked, wiping sleep from her eyes.

I still didn't have a clue what we were supposed to be discussing.

"OK, let's talk," replied Nicole.

"OK, here's the thing: Artie, Nicole would like a sample. You and I talked about this. You said you might be interested." Lisa opened.

Oh, shit. This was a minefield waiting to explode in my face.

"Sample?" I mewled weakly.

"Yes, a sample, Artie. If you're willing to do it, I have some terms."

"What terms?" I asked.

"Well, just say you're willing to do it. You don't have to do it. And you can change your mind later. Nikki is my sister. She's got some issues. I just want to help her out." Lisa explained.

"I...I..."

"What did I tell you about this half-ass waffling, Artie? It's SO unappealing."

"Well, I...."

"Just hear the terms first, Artie. And then you can make a decision. OK?"

"OK."

"First, second, tenth and last: Artie is MY man, Nikki. I'm just offering you a SAMPLE. I'm not offering to SHARE."

"Fine," said Nicole.

"This is a straight dick-to-pussy or tongue-to-pussy deal. There will be no kissing, no cuddling, no fondling. No fellatio. No anal sex. You have a sexual disorder that Artie can help out with. SOMETIMES. It's in your PUSSY. It's not in any of those other things. You are not here to pleasure Artie, Nicole. That's my job. Understand?"

"Fine," said Nicole.

"Every sexual encounter between you and Artie will take place under my direct supervision. No creeping. No meeting for clandestine lunches. No sexting. No late night phone calls. Artie, I will fire you on the spot if you break this caveat."

"Fine," said Nicole.

"Ummm, OK," I replied.

"Finally, I know I can't really enforce this one, but I would like you to agree to this out of respect for me, Artie. No cumming in Nicole's pussy. You may not be able to help it early on. But when you need to cum, my pussy will be open. Comprende?"

This was, by far, the WILDEST shit I'd ever heard. What woman loans out her boyfriend's dick? Especially to someone as fine as Nicole? How did Lisa know that, once I got a good taste of Nikki's scootie, I might want to re-assess the terms of OUR relationship? Isn't that the whole rationale behind the biblical 'No Adultery' rule?

I agreed to Lisa's final caveat without having first agreed to be sampled.

"So? Whatchuwan do?" Lisa drawled in her best Jamaican Miss Cleo "Call me Now!" accent.

I'm standing there, butt-ass naked, with two butt-ass naked beautiful women before me.

What could I do?

12