All Comments on 'The Wedding Pt. 07'

by Bardot1990

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

Much like the ending of Red 2, echoing what Anthony Hopkins exclaimed, "I didn't see that coming!!"

This ends such an interesting storyline so abruptly. I cannot fault Lisa's reaction to Artie, but the Teralynn angle knocked me overboard. Unless I missed something, I didn't see Teralynn sending him signals and how she talked to him up to this chapter was largely friend-zoning; even Artie didn't dwell on the kissing they did--in fact, he proffered that they were both "embarrassed" the next day. There is a fine line here, too: while it is true some guys can only be friends with some females if they never have sex, it is also true that the best relationships start as friends first, where they both find out nearly everything about each other and then things spark, making them want to find out more. If they've truly built the right kind of relationship by truly sharing, they simply continue that same openness into the sex and marriage--then they become true friends on all levels for life. Therefore, if there were going to be a time Teralynn should have "pungled," there should have been some jealousy around the end of ch 1; maybe some squeamishness (or equivalent) by ch 2, then by ch 3 she confesses to Artie...and then the juggling starts or the decision begins to be weighed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series, but this needs, NEEDS a final chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBardot1990@Bardot1990
I am Bardot. I became interested in this genre as a teenager sneaking peeks into the romance novels strewn around the homes of women in my family. The sexually interesting parts could always be found at the ends of each chapter. To me, those books were never descriptiv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Wedding Series Info