The Week-end Away Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And before he had a chance to finish his question, he got his answer: Ali had squeezed her vagina on his penis, multiplying their enjoyment even more. She squeezed and released as he thrust in and out, and in very short order, Jimmy had to hide his head in the uncased pillow beside Ali as he exploded into her pussy. Feeling him orgasm and his penis spasm again and again, caused Ali to grab the same pillow and scream "FU-U-U-UCK!" into it as she orgasmed again, this time soaking Jimmy, the blanket again, and the bed with her ejaculate. They held each other for a long time, before Jimmy said,

"I'd better get more wood for the fire so it'll last the morning and you'd better get upstairs before she wakes up." And got up to gather his clothing.

"She never wakes up," Ali told him, then reached for his hand, "can't I stay a bit longer?"

"Well, she did say that you could sleep on the couch in front of the fire if the blanket wasn't dry," Jimmy reminded her, pulling the blanket off the bed and back into the dryer and setting it to 'Full Dry', "I guess it'd be all right if we both slept by the fire."

Ali gathered her clothes in her arms and padded naked out to the front room following Jimmy, the sticky liquid of their love-making dripping down her legs. Jimmy grabbed a blanket from his own bedroom and brought it with them to the front room. Once she got to the couch, she threw her clothes on the floor and turned around, spreading her legs open. She then ran her index finger up the inside of her thigh, gathering the dew she found there and holding it out for Jimmy. He had just returned with his first log, which he put down horizontally next to the hearth and he took her finger and sucked the juices off of it, knowing that he was the one that had caused that emanation. He then kissed the right, then left nipple in turn as she took her other index finger, ran that up the other thigh and held it out for Jimmy to savour, which he did with great aplomb.

The music was still playing and Michelle was still snoring deeply as Jimmy brought in more wood for the fireplace, placing one after another on the now fully-burning flames.

"That should last," he told her, "now I would say we should get some sleep... I know I could use it."

"Stay with me," Ali begged as she lay down on the poufy couch, "I'll be good, I promise. And I'll even let you sleep. Please. Stay with me here."

"All right, just a little while, though," Jimmy said, taking off his clothes and spooning behind to her under the blanket gotten from his bedroom. The sofa pillows weren't really comfortable, but Ali was certainly more than compensation for that. Plus, it would only be until she fell asleep, then he'd go back to his own bedroom.

"Well, isn't this fine," Michelle said loudly to the sleeping pair, with her arms crossed across her chest. Jimmy had his arm still around Ali and they slowly opened their eyes. "I invite you here to keep me company and what do I find? You and my daughter."

The blanket still partially covered the naked pair and Michelle was clearly visible in the morning light that came through the window. The clock on the wall next to the chimney said 7:30. "Oh, shit," Jimmy thought, "we are so fucked. She's going to bring Ali back home and leave me stranded here in the woods." Slowly, Ali and Jimmy sat up on the couch, rubbing their eyes and pulling the blanket over their shoulders, leaving their entire front exposed. The both looked at the floor clearly embarrassed, not at what they had done... repeatedly, but at having been caught.

"Look mum," Ali said, trying to explain and pulling the blanket even tighter around her trying to cover up, "it just happened. We... we didn't mean to hurt you or anyone, it just happened."

"You know," Michelle began as the two draped themselves with the bed covering, "I knew this was going to happen, really. After all, I wasn't doing it for you, Jimmy, clearly. So I figured that I might as well see if Ali could, especially after she and Byron split up. Besides, I knew the two of you had gotten together since yesterday morning. How could I not know... the whole place smells of sex. And Ali, you know we do need a man around here and back at home as well. I know I feel safer when you're here, Jimmy. So, what do you say, do you want to keep coming around?"

"Did you know about this!?" Jimmy looked at Ali with an angry look, "I would feel so used if you did."

"No," Ali asserted firmly, "I had no idea that she was planning this, or that she knew anything about what we did... and did... and did again." And Ali laughed sweetly, still looking at the floor.

"NO. She didn't know," Michelle said, "I just needed you to care about us and wanted to keep coming by and maybe take care of us. And I was hoping that with Ali by herself now, and you... well, not with me, that maybe you two might hit it off and be the reason that you stuck around us. You know that I can't do things by myself anymore and Ali doesn't know what to do around the house, but you... you've been a great help to us fixing things and all. So, what do you say?"

"Look," Jimmy told Michelle, head up and looking directly at her, "I am very attracted to Ali, and I don't want to stop seeing her and you are a really nice person as well... despite all this. And if you're not going to get jealous or anything or want to try and get us together again, I guess I'll keep coming around, if that's all right with Ali that is." And he turned and looked directly at her.

"All right," Ali said, throwing her arms around Jimmy's neck, letting the blanket fall down around her hips and kissing him deeply, "I can't think of a better idea, mum. And as for you mister," she said to Jimmy, "you'd better stock up on vitamins, we've got some sex ed to get through." And all three laughed heartily.


12