The Week Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you done with me already?" you ask.

"No. Not by a long shot. I still have a lot of things on my list."

I see that wicked smile again. "Then hang on to it."

The elevator is crowded with people and suitcases. We get pushed back into a corner again. I move my hand behind you and start to pull up your skirt. You elbow me in the ribs and mouth "stop." I just smile and keep going. I forget that your panties are in my pocket.

"Honey, have you scheduled that rectal exam yet? The doctor said he wants an expert to look at that thing." You say it softly but loud enough for the nearest people to hear you.

A man turns and looks at me. I smile at him, and he turns back around. "Not yet, sweetie. You know how I am." I drop your skirt and move my hand away. You give me a look that says, 'I warned you.' I feel like laughing out loud again.

As we walk through the lobby I wish I was sitting in one of those big leather chairs off to the side of the entry. I want to be able to watch you walk by, see the skirt covering your ass swish, knowing that you have no panties on and cum on you. I look down to watch your breasts jiggle with each step. You must have called ahead while I was in the bathroom because your car is waiting for us when we get outside. You hand the valet a big tip, based on his expression, and get into the driver seat. The valet opens my door for me, but I hesitate. You pat the seat.

"Get in. I won't bite. I don't have time right now."

I get in and say, "I'm starting to feel like a kept man."

"Oh, I'm keeping you alright. All week."

--

I get home and start cleaning the house and working on my chore list. I don't take a shower yet. I'm not ready to wash you off of me. I'm giddy, but I miss you. I think about you the entire morning. I keep getting hard as I think about our amazing, explosive encounter, and also when I think back to our conversations. I'm head over heels, and I feel like I need to pull back and try to think clearly about what I'm doing, but I don't want to. This feels too good. I go back to the bedroom to smell your panties several times as I go about my work.

By 1:00 I start to get impatient for you to call. My old insecurities start to resurface. Are you going to call? Did you change your mind, realize you'd made a mistake? Will I ever see you again? I get into the shower as a distraction. At 1:45 the phone finally rings. I race to it. It's you. My heart leaps. I sit and take a deep breath before I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sean. How are you?"

"I'm good, Carissa." I hesitate, I want to let you know how important you have become to me, but I don't want to sound desperate or needy. "I miss you." I wince as I say it.

"Mmmm. I miss you too." I'm relieved. "Wanna eat? I'm starving."

"Weren't you just at a brunch?"

You laugh. "Nobody eats at those things. It's like a competition almost. Well, Karen does, but then I see the way the other wives look at her and I hear what they say behind her back, so I hardly touch anything. I feel bad for Karen. She's sweet. I can't tell if she's just too clueless to realize what's happening or doesn't give a shit. I like to think it's the latter."

"Nice crowd," I say. "Yeah, I could use a bite. Where do you want to go?"

You name a few places and we agree on one. I tell you I'll meet you there in 20 minutes. I practically fly around the house getting ready to go. I think that I might not be back until tomorrow, and the thought makes me lightheaded with anticipation.

--

I get to the restaurant early. I think I was probably speeding. I wait for you at the bar, drinking water. When you arrive, the sight of you takes my breath away. You're wearing a sundress, red with white polka dots. The top is held up with two thin straps over each pale, freckled shoulder, attached to triangles of material that mostly cover your breasts, but leave plenty of cleavage showing. The midriff is cinched in with elastic underscoring the shape of your boobs and accentuating your curves. The bottom flows freely down to the middle of your thigh. There's plenty of sexy leg to see and the material sways suggestively around the top of your legs and your ass as you walk. You're wearing 2-3 inch white wedge sandals, strapped around your ankles. It's such a sexy look on you.

As you move towards me I imagine fucking you in that dress. Pressing you against a wall and roughly pulling the thin straps down. Watching your tits bounce free as you moan. Eating your pussy under the skirt. Turning you around and bending you over to take you forcefully from behind. Fucking you until you can't stand up anymore. Lying on my back with you sitting up on top of me grinding on me with my dick inside you, your tits swaying, red with white polka dots splayed out around us.

"Hi," you say playfully, walking up with a smile. "What? What is it?" You look down at yourself to see if something's wrong with your dress.

"Nothing," I say. "You just look stunning."

"Stop it."

"I'm serious," I tell you. "You look so sexy in that dress."

"Thank you." You smile demurely, and glance down at my crotch. "are you getting hard?"

"I was hard the moment I saw you."

"Whooh!" You fan your face with your hand. "It begins already. Let's go get a table. I gotta eat something and have a drink if I'm going to be around you."

"How was your meeting?" I ask as we settle into our table.

You blow a raspberry. "Boring. I think I probably could've skipped it after all. I thought we were really going to do something today, but we just sat and gossiped, as usual."

"And did you wear the pad? Did it work?"

"I did, and it did. I kept thinking about you and whoosh. Thank God I was wearing it,"

you laugh. "I felt like I was blushing all morning. One of the wives even asked me if I was feeling alright." You laugh again.

We look at the menu and order some food and drinks. After the waiter leaves you turn to me.

"So tell me, Sean. Did you find what you were looking for when you went to the bar last night?"

I feel like this is a question you've been waiting all morning to ask me.. "Well, uh, no, actually. I found a hell of a lot more." I put my hand on yours, but then remember we're both married and in a public place. I pull back.

"Hmmm." You smile. "What were you expecting then?"

I don't have to think about it, but I pretend to. I don't want to seem predatory. "I guess I was hoping to find a lonely, desperate housewife ignored by her husband, looking for some fun and companionship for an evening."

"Bingo. That's me."

"OK, but I mean that I was expecting to find someone, a mature woman, attractive, but not gorgeous, with a nice figure."

"Bingo again."

"OK," I smile, embarrassed, trying to figure a way out of the hole I felt I was digging for myself. "I mean one of those MILFs that's all hair and makeup and fake boobs stuffed into a tiny dress, drinking apple-tinis or some shit. Like that group at the bar last night."

"Uh-huh. But you sat next to me instead. Why me?"

"I did, and thank God too. You know, it might have been fun fucking one of those women for a little bit. Hell, the state I was in, I would've fucked just about anything and enjoyed it. But when it was over and I would've gone home and still felt empty inside." You smile at me. "I sat next to you because you were cute and sexy. That's my favorite combination. You were different from the other women there. You hadn't spent two hours getting your hair done, you weren't wearing a ton of makeup, you didn't have a tiny tight mini-skirt on. You didn't need any of those things. And you were smart and witty too. As soon as I sat next to you and started talking to you I knew you were the one. I just didn't know if you'd want to leave with me or not. I was so relieved when you spilled that drink on yourself," I confess.

"Why?" You look surprised. I think you almost spill your drink on yourself again. "I was so embarrassed."

"Exactly. It put me at ease. Suddenly you weren't this fuck-goddes MILF out looking for another score. You were a regular person who was nervous about meeting someone new. Like me."

"Ha! Fuck-godess. Not even close."

"Maybe you're closer than you think. We'll keep working on it." I want to reach out and touch you again, but I resist the urge. I feel your foot slide up the side of my calf.

I turn the tables. "What were you expecting last night?"

"I was expecting more of the same. A man like my husband, an overweight narcissist on viagra looking to slide a trophy onto his dick for an hour, if I was lucky. Last night I was prepared to go for it though. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do better than that, and I figured it couldn't be worse than sex with John. Maybe it would even be fun, for a minute."

"So what did you think when I sat next to you?" I pick up my freshly delivered drink and take a sip. "Oooh, that's good."

"What did you get?"

"The margarita basically, with jalapeno juice in it." I offer you my glass.

You take a sip. "That is good. That would be perfect out by the pool on a hot day. Very refreshing."

"Anyway," you say handing my drink back to me. "When you sat down next to me. I wasn't sure at first. I thought you were handsome, and you were tall and fit, so that was good. And I also thought you were smart and witty. It put me at ease. You weren't aggressive, but I could also tell that you wanted me. It was just right. You certainly seemed open and honest, which I liked. But like I said last night, I have known a lot of liars who could charm the pants right off of a woman. Many of them have tried with me. So I was still unsure about you. Then you told me about your attitude to sex and I suddenly didn't care about any of that. I just wanted to be with a man who would treat me that way."

"And? Did I deliver?"

"Oh my God, Sean. Ten times, a hundred times over. You absolutely blew me out of the water. I have no doubts about you anymore. A narcissist could not have done what you did to me last night. It was all about you paying attention to me and understanding me. It was almost...symbiotic."

"Ooh. Good word. I'm glad. And I'm glad I met you, and that I'm here with you again now. You were all I could think about today." I decide not to play it up right now. I want to fuck you again, for sure, but I want to know more about you too. "But you know what I really want? Right now?" I lean in towards you with a knowing look.

"What's that?" you smile playfully.

"I want to know more about you. Tell me about the incomparable Carissa."

You give me the biggest smile you have and take a sip of your drink. You tell me about growing up in North Carolina with an older sister. About how you moved to Texas when you were 14. That you went to the same state university that I did where you studied literature. You wanted to be an editor, maybe write your own books too. And how you worked your way through college as a night-desk manager at a hotel.

"That explains a lot," I say.

"Yeah, you learn a lot of useful stuff working at a hotel." You wink.

Then you tell me about meeting John, getting pregnant, and getting married.

"And what about you? Who's Sean?" you ask me.

While we eat I tell you about being an Army brat and moving every couple of years. I had to change schools a lot and start in the middle of the year sometimes. That's why I'm kind of shy and not great with people. And I have always had a hard time meeting women.

"Their loss, my gain." You give me a wink.

I tell you about starting college in one place and then changing schools after a year. About studying computer science and having a great paying job, and then giving it up and going back to school to become a librarian. And now everything is a struggle without money.

"Oooh, sexy librarian. That's so hot." I feel your foot rub against my leg under the table. I imagine being close enough to smell you and to put my hand under the table. I run it up your leg, easily brushing the flimsy skirt away, until I feel the soft, lacy fabric of your panties. They're wet. I rub you through them, making them wetter. I hear you moan and call me baby.

I shake myself out of my reverie, but now I'm horny again. I tell you about a post-college girlfriend that really brought me out of my shell, sexually. And how Amy just wasn't that adventurous so there was a lot of stuff I didn't think I'd ever get to do again, or even try for the first time.

"That's your list?" you ask with that wicked smile.

"Uh-huh," I say. You start to ask me about my list, but I'm too distracted. A woman two tables over has stood up and is looking at you. She's moving her head side-to-side trying to figure out if you're who she thinks you are. "Uh-oh." I start to warn you but she's moving rapidly towards us. "Lookout," I whisper.

"Carissa?" Your eyes get wide. You pull your napkin up to wipe your mouth before turning to look up at her. I can see that panic again.

"Oh Nicole." You seem relieved. "How are you? It's been forever."

She pulls over a chair from another table without asking, and sits down at the table with us. She's a gorgeous blond with a classically beautiful face and a perfect body. She's a 10. Either she has great genes or the best plastic surgeon in town. She's wearing tight jeans and tight t-shirt. She makes it look like a million bucks.

"Car, I'm so sorry to hear about John. I'm not sorry that you kicked his ass out, but I know it must be hard on you."

"Thanks, Nic." You put your hand on hers. I don't feel like you're faking this time. I can tell you genuinely like this woman.

"And who's this?" she says turning towards me. She has a predatory look in her eyes. "Hi, I'm Nicole." Her voice becomes soft and seductive as she holds out her hand.

"I'm Sean. Nice to meet you Nicole." I take her hand but she's holding it like a Southern lady, knuckles up fingertips pointing down. I wonder if I'm supposed to kiss the back of her hand.

"I'm sure. It's nice to meet you, Sean." She crosses her arms on the table in front of her and leans forward, pressing her breasts together and up. "So Sean, how do you know my Carissa?" She's very flirty. I can't tell if she's really trying to flirt with me or this is just her natural way around men. I imagine she can get whatever she wants acting this way.

"Uh," I'm not sure what to say. My brain begins to fog up again.

You intervene to save me. "We met last night, Nicole. At a bar. Then he absolutely fucked the shit out of me. I'm planning to take him home and fuck the shit out of him when we leave here." You give me that wicked smile I love so much and then turn to Nicole looking very self-satisfied.

"Oh my God! Carissa!" I could tell that if we were outside she would have screamed that with one of those high-pitched shrieks. But she exercises restraint and almost whispers leaning in towards you. "I can't believe you did it. I've been trying to get you to do that for months." She turns to me. "I've been trying to get her to do that for months." She turns back to you. "I'm so happy for you. You're going to have to call me later, or tomorrow, and tell me all about it." She gives me a sly look. "No wonder you looked so scared when I walked up."

"Who are you hear with?" you ask her nervously.

"Just Paul," she says waving off the older man waiting for her back at the table. "What should I tell him about Sean here?" She gives me another sultry look. I feel like a piece of meat. It's kind of hot to be looked at like that by such a gorgeous woman.

"Friend from college?" I suggest.

"No," you say. "Tell him he's my lawyer. A divorce attorney." You turn and look at me. You look serious. I'm surprised. So is Nicole. She gasps. It reminds me briefly of the way you gasped when I entered your pussy for the first time.

"Oh Car. Do you mean it? If I tell him that, it'll get around."

"That's fine," you say nonchalantly. "Let it get around."

"So you've decided, then?"

"I have." You turn to me and smile. Nicole notices and looks at me too. I'm not sure what my face looks like. I'm a little stunned by this whole conversation.

"That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you." She leans over and hugs your head awkwardly. Your face is pressed against her tits.

"Hey," you protest. "What did I say about shoving your tits in my face, Nic?"

"You're just jealous," she says sitting back down. She shakes them at you. "OK, I'll tell him that. That's a good answer too, because then he won't ask anymore questions." She sighs. "I better get back or he's going to send out the dogs." But she doesn't get up. She sits and looks at you for a few seconds. "You're glowing Car. I like what's gotten into you." She turns and looks at me hungrily. "Mmmm. This one must have some magic. You'll have to tell me all about it." She puts her hand on my leg and rubs it all the way up my thigh. It's not subtle. Unfortunately, my dick is on the other side.

"Hey," you protest again. "What did I say about feeling up my men?"

Nicole removes her hand from my leg and turns back to you. "You've never said that."

"I've never had a man before. And I'm saying it now."

She sticks her tongue out at you and stands up. "You better fucking call me girl, or I'm coming over there. And I'll get sloppy drunk and break shit."

"I will, Nic. I promise."

"Bye Sean. Nice to meet you," she says to me very seductively.

She turns and walks away, swaying her hips. It's mesmerising. She turns when she gets back to the table and winks at me before sitting down.

"What was that?" I say.

You laugh. "Right? That is Nicole. I like her. She's very honest, sometimes too honest. But she's not all fake like other wives. I mean, she is fake," you grab your boobs. "But she's not a backstabbing, lying, bitch. She hates them more than I do and won't have anything to do with them."

"And you think it's safe to tell her...about us?"

"Oh yeah, she might be loud and abrasive but she not a gossip. Besides, she's a total slut, so she gets it. Those are her words. She'll fuck anyone, and then she tells me all about it when I see her. She's fucked the pool guy, no, three pool guys, the gardener, her lawyer, sometimes her husband. She once ordered a pizza just to fuck the delivery person." You mouth the word 'anyone' silently.

"Lucky guys," I say. "She looks like she knows what she's doing."

"Oh yes. And those last two I mentioned? They were both women."

"Wow. And Paul? That's her husband? Does he know?"

"Yes, and yes. He's very focused on his business and his money, so he's very busy. Plus he loves her and he wants her to be who she is, and as long as she gives some of that to him then I think he's happy. As happy as he can be. She loves him too, in her way. They're both a little...emotionally stunted. But so fucking what. It works for them. They're happy. We should all be so lucky."

You remind us both of our own failures, bringing the mood down a bit, so you change the subject. You lean forward conspiratorially, giving me a good view of your tits. "So did you like it when she rubbed your leg?"

I stare at your tits as if transfixed. "No. I did not like it," I say robotically, eyes and mouth open wide.

"Bullshit," you laugh, sitting back. "Really."

"Well, sure. I mean, women like that, have never even noticed me. So yeah, it's nice to not only have one notice me, but look at me like a panther that's about to pounce out of a tree...and rub my leg. Is that...OK?"

"Yeah, I totally get it. It's Nicole. I think she can literally fuck anyone she wants." You mouth the word 'anyone' silently. "You think she was coming on strong just now? Wait until I tell her about what you've been doing to me. She will literally pounce on you the next time she sees you."

I laugh, but I'm also turned on by the idea.