The Week Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way you taste." You put your head down and lick my cock as it emerges from your cleavage.

"Do you want to taste me now?"

"Yes," I say, breaking hard. "Please."

You let my cock fall from between your tits and crawl on top of me. You sit up, straddling me and then move your knees up until they're next to my head. You throw the pillows out of the way except for the one I'm using. You lift your feet up and tell me to put my arms under your legs. I obey, and you put your feet back down, pinning my arms to the bed. You grab the headboard and move your pussy into my face.

You're wet. Your pussy lips glisten with your juice and your clit is engorged and ready. Your musky scent envelopes me. I lift my head and start eating you out. I spend several minutes attacking every part of your pussy with my lips and tongue.

"Oh baby, that's so good. You like eating my pussy don't you?"

"Mm-humph." My mouth is full of you.

You start breathing hard and buckling your hips to slide your pussy up and down on my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Like that. Make me cum."

You move your hands down to your ass and spread your pussy open for me, looking down to watch me devour you. I suck your clit into my mouth and use my tongue and teeth on it.

"Uh. Uh. Oh fuck. Like that. Just like that. Ohhhh."

You let out a long low moan as your body starts to shake around me. You fill my mouth with your delicious cream. I suck and slurp at your pussy to get it all. You grab the headboard again to steady yourself.

You push your pussy down onto my face and start bucking your hips again. Your pussy is mashed onto my mouth and all I can do is stick my tongue out to try to lick you. You're fucking my face, hard. I feel your juice running down my neck.

"Yeah, baby. Yeah. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm gonna... huh, huh, huh. Fuuuuuuck."

You cum again. Or you cum more. I'm not sure which. You stop grinding your pussy into my face as your body is wracked by a powerful orgasm. Your pussy floods onto me. I try to get as much as I can in my mouth.

"Huh, huh, huh. Oh God, baby. Oh fuck. You eat my pussy so good."

As you regain control of yourself you raise your pussy back off my face so I can move my head again. I lick your thighs clean. I return to your pussy lips and lick you slowly but strongly. You lean back from the headboard and grab my cock with one hand to stroke me as I continue to worship your cunt with my tongue.

"Oh, baby. I love what you do to me."

We stay here with you stroking me while I lick you clean until the residual shudders leave your body.

"Mmmm, baby. I'm gonna fuck myself with this cock now. You wanna watch me fuck myself?"

"Yes," I say, reluctantly taking my mouth off your pussy.

Using the sweat that's formed on our overheated bodies as a lubricant, you push away from the headboard and slide down my body on top of me. You kiss me and taste yourself on my lips. You lick my chin and neck to get more of your own cream.

"Mmmmm. You make me cum so hard, baby. I'm gonna make you cum hard." I see that wicked smile again.

You push yourself further down my body until my dick is under you. You sit up, rotating your dripping snatch into position. I feel your wet lips envelope my hard shaft, pressing it against my stomach. You put your hands on my chest, your upper arms framing and pushing your tits together.

You buck your hips to slide your pussy up and down my shaft.

"Your dick is so hard, baby."

I look at you. You're so into what you're doing, so in control of both of us. We're both props in this fantasy play of yours. It's not just your words, but your sultry tone, your pouty expression, the way you're holding yourself, and making us both wait. It's impressive to watch, and sexy as hell. If you can become this in less than 24 hours what could you do in a week?

I can't help but smile at what I'm seeing. You smile back at me, briefly lifting the veil on your performance to let me know how much fun you're having. Then the pout is back.

"Do you wanna be inside me, baby? You wanna put your big, hard cock in my little pussy? You wanna watch me fuck my tight little pussy with your big dick?"

"Please," is all I say.

You reach between your legs, lifting your soaked lips off of me. You use my hard dick to rub your clit a few times, squealing. You nestle my head between your labia just on the edge of your hole. I resist the incredible urge to thrust myself into you. You're in charge. I don't want to ruin that.

You push yourself back onto my rigid shaft in one fluid motion, causing us both to cry out. At that moment I feel like my cock was made for a singular purpose. To be inside of your pussy, to bring your body pleasure, to make you happy. I don't ever want to be out of you again.

You sit up on top of me, squirming on my dick. "Oh baby. I can feel every inch of you inside me." You grab your titls and moan. "You're filling me up."

You start to grind on me. My cock is moving around inside of you touching every velvety, wet part of you.

"Oh fuck, baby. That cock is so good." You push one of your tits up to your face and lick the nipple. I'm watching you intently. "Do you like watching me?" You lick your other nipple.

"Fuck yes," I moan.

You motion for me to give you my hands and you interlock your fingers in mine. You use my strength to steady yourself as you grind on me faster.

"Fuck yeah, baby. I love your cock. It's perfect."

You let go of my hands and move them to my stomach, steadying yourself as you grind.

"Play with my tits," you command.

I grab your breasts massaging them and playing with your nipples. You're breathing heavily and gasping and moaning as you grind your clit onto my pubic bone and swirl my cock inside of you. I can hear your pussy getting wetter as it starts to squish and I feel your cum running down my balls. I see you shudder and you let out a long "Ohhhhh."

"I love your fucking cock, baby," you tell me as you lean forward and start to buck on top me.

You slide back and forth on my hard shaft a few inches at a time rubbing your clit against me.

"Fuck yeah, baby. I"m fucking myself with your dick. I'm gonna cum on you again."

I watch your tits swing. I want to grab them, but don't. You haven't told me I could. After another minute or so you sit back up and move your feet so they're planted on the bed on either side of me.

"I'm gonna pound my pussy on you."

You push your ass up off of me, letting several inches of my shaft slide out of you before slamming back down. You moan. It takes you several strokes to gauge the right distance so that you can take as much of my cock into you as possible before you pound your pussy down onto me. I have to fight hard to keep from moving my hips to try to match your rhythm. I don't want to throw you off. And you're in charge. You lean forward and put your hands on my chest, pivoting at the knees so you can piston your pussy up and down on my shaft hard and fast. The new angle adds extra pressure on your clit as you pound down on me. You're grunting with each pounding thrust. I can hear and feel your juice splattering on my legs and balls. Your tits are bouncing.

"Huh, huh, huh. Baby. Your cock..." You trail off as the orgams racks your body and you struggle to breathe. You try to keep pumping me but the shaking makes it impossible. You collapse on top of me, groaning and shuddering. We're both sweaty and your breasts slide around on my chest as your body writhes.

"Oh baby," you groan, stroking my hair. You move your lips to my ear and whisper, "Fuck me."

I am unleashed, finally. I grab your ass cheeks as far down as I can and spread your pussy apart while I raise my knees and plant my feet firmly on the bed. I'm ready, and I want to keep you cuming so we can cum together again. I go straight to jack-rabbiting your cunt as hard and as fast and I can. You scream and grab my hair, pulling hard. I soon thrust into you hard ramming my cock as deeply into your pussy as possible as I explode into your quivering body, grunting and panting like a wild animal. I feel your pussy spasming around my cock, milking me.

We lay together on the bed kissing and trying to catch our breath, your sweaty, trembling body on top of mine. We're exhausted. I don't want you to move. I don't ever want to pull out of you. I tell you that.

"I love feeling you inside of me, baby," you reply. "But I want to taste us again."

You roll off of me, making me groan, and turn quickly around to put my messy, wet dick in your mouth. You lick me clean, moaning. When you're done you get off the bed, cupping your hand between your legs.

"I've got to clean up." You disappear into the bathroom.

I close my eyes, still revelling in the ecstatic heights you brought me to with your body and mind. You're amazing. I hear you come back into the room and I open my eyes to see you standing next to me, my eyes run up and down your sexy naked body.

"Mmmmm. I love it when you look at me like that. You rest up, baby. I'll get us something to eat. You're going to need your strength back." You give me that wicked smile and a wink. I don't want you to go. I don't want to be away from you. But you walk off towards the kitchen. I watch your ass as you walk away. When you're gone I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

--

I wake up when you walk back into the room carrying a tray. There's sliced meat and cheese with crackers and some sliced fruit. There are also two full, bubbling champagne flutes.

I feel groggy, I must have been totally out. "Oh wow, that looks great. How long was I asleep?"

"About 45 minutes. I called Nicole while you were sleeping. I really didn't want her coming by here just yet," you wink.

You set the tray over my lap and climb onto the bed, snuggling next to me.

"Thank you," I say, kissing you. "You're wonderful." I pick up a strawberry and hold it for you to eat. I watch you as you do. Some juice runs down your chin and I wipe it off with my finger and lick it off. "What did you and Nicole talk about?"

"You, of course. But you know that already."

You pop a grape into your mouth and then kiss me deeply, pushing the grape into my mouth.

"Of course," I say nonchalantly, "but what about me did you tell her?"

"Oh, she wanted all the details. I couldn't give her ALL the details of course, that would take too long. We're getting together for drinks and dinner later this week. I just gave her the highlights. You know, meeting you in the bar and talking for a long time, taking you to the hotel, you playing with me in the elevator, and then fucking like crazy. She especially liked the part about you opening the curtains and fucking me in front of the window."

"Yeah, I especially liked that part too," I say with a grin. "I entered you for the first time where the whole world could see you."

"Me too," you purr. You kiss me again.

"When I told her about all of the orgasms I've had, she asked me to give her your phone number." You're putting some cheese on a cracker and not looking at me now. I feel like you're being coy.

"And did you?" I hope I don't sound too eager. I could spend my whole life happily fucking nobody but you. But Nicole, like you, is a once-in-a-lifetime fuck. Am I being greedy by wanting that twice in a week? Probably.

"I told her to fuck off and find her own magic cock. I'm not sharing you. Not yet." You smile with a twinkle in your eye. If you hadn't just fucked every drop of cum out of me I would be hard again.

"Did you tell her about how powerful you've become?" I ask, changing the subject.

"What do you mean."

I look at you incredulously. "I mean what you just did here, to me. You were in complete control, of yourself and me. It was a beautiful thing to watch and be a part of. You were spectacular." I rub your back down to your ass and give you a light smack on your beautiful booty.

"I didn't tell her that, but I told her that I'd just finished fucking the shit out of you and now you were unconscious in my bed. I did tell her that it made me feel super hot to act like I was using you to get myself off."

"Exactly. What did she say to that?"

"She just squealed and told me I was so bad. She said if I didn't watch it I'd become HER slutty friend, instead of the other way around."

"What do you think of that?" I ask, probing.

"Well, I don't want to go around fucking just anyone, like she does." You silently mouth the word 'anyone', and I laugh. "But if being slutty means fucking you in every way that either of us can think of, and as many times as we can, then fuck yeah. I'll join the slut club. Sign me up for the newsletter."

"Speaking of, how'd we do on your list?"

"We made a great start." You smile and run your hand over my chest and stomach.

"But there's still more?"

"Oh baby, every time we fuck, there's more."

We make out until we nearly topple the tray on the bed. You grab the champagne flutes from the nightstand and hand one to me.

"To..."

"To new beginnings," I say.

"I'll drink to that," you nod. You clink my glass with yours. "To new beginnings."

We spend another hour or so on the bed talking, touching, kissing, and eating. The light outside begins to soften as the end of the day approaches. You suddenly notice that we've only got about an hour of sunlight left.

"Let's go for another swim," you say playfully.

You move the tray for me and we walk out some french doors directly to the back patio. We're both still naked. Neither of us feels any embarrassment about our bodies around each other. You run and dive into the pool. I follow you. It's the theme of the day. We frolic and swim for a bit before I swim over to a shaded corner of the pool and rest, my arms outspread on the edge of the pool. You swim up and press yourself against me. We make out for a while and I can feel my dick start to come back to life again. It's sore, but I don't care. Being with you like this feels too good.

"Oh hey," I say when you're finally done playing with my tongue. "I keep meaning to ask you, so you've really made a decision about John?"

"Yep." You're still being playful.

"I'm proud of you. I know that couldn't have been an easy decision." I run my hands down your back to your ass and pull you against my hardening cock.

"Oooh," you purr at feeling my erection against you. "Yes, actually. It was easy. I was sitting there in that meeting this morning, thinking about you and how it felt to be with you, and I suddenly realized that I could never go back to John. I don't want to ever feel the way I felt with him again."

"You don't think he could change?" I ask. I don't want to try to talk you out of it, but I also don't want to feel like I broke up your marriage.

"No," you reply matter-of-factly. "I think he'd say he would, and he might even try. Things would probably be better for a while. But in the end we'd go back to the same old thing. It's happened before. I don't think he can help it. I think it's just who he is. You know?"

"Yeah, I do. I know just what that's like." I have a wistful look.

"I know," you tell me gently. You put a hand on my cheek and kiss me.

I don't want to be a bummer so I change the subject. "Do you realize that this confident, powerful Carissa is the only one I've ever known?"

"It's going to stay that way," you announce confidently.

You wrap your legs around me pulling your pussy against my hard shaft. We kiss while I fondle your breasts.

"Let's rinse off and put on something dry. Then we'll figure out what to do tonight." You give me a wink.

"Oh, oh. I have an idea," I say raising my hand.

"Yes?"

"Let's go indoor sky-diving at the place by the mall."

"Uh-nuh." You shake your head no.

"Mini golf?"

"Uh. No." You swim over to the ladder and climb out. "I've got a better idea." You beckon me with your finger to follow you, but I stay in the water to watch your tits and ass as you climb out and walk back to the house. When I can't see you anymore I climb out too.

I find you already in the shower. I join you and we quickly wash each other off, not without some fondling and kissing, of course.

In the middle of the shower I realize something. "You know, we've known each other for less than 24 hours and this is our fourth shower together."

"Well, if you didn't make me cum so much, we wouldn't have to," you scold me. "But please don't stop."

Out of the shower, I find some soft cotton gym shorts and a t-shirt of John's to put on. Both are a little big, but comfortable. The shorts have a drawstring that I can pull tight, not that I'm all that worried about my pants falling down around you. I also figure that baggier shorts means easier access for your hands.

You put on a red tank top that's tight across your bra-less breasts and provides a great view of your ample cleavage. Your gray shorts are small and cut like running shirts, but made of soft cotton. They're tight in the front and around your ass but there's an inch or two of loose fabric that hangs down in the back, barely covering the bottom of your cheeks. I tell you you look stunning and you blow me off.

"I'm serious," I say. "You'd look sexy in a pair of overalls and rubber boots. You make everything look sexy. You win again."

You give me a peck on the lips. "Thank you," and head off towards the door. I stay to watch you wiggle your ass as you walk. You stop in the doorway and look back at me sexily.

"Are you coming?"

I hurry to join you. You take my hand and walk me through the house to the family room. I finally take the opportunity to check out your place. It's pretty grand. Every room is huge, and there seems to be at least two more bedrooms than are needed for a family of four. The place is tastefully decorated, but everything looks expensive. You've managed to resist succumbing to the gaudiness that too frequently defines rich homes in this area. It's immaculately clean. I guess you have a maid that comes once or twice a week.

"Have a seat. Make yourself comfortable. I'll get some wine. Red?"

"That's great," I say. "It IS your color after all."

You stop and smile at me. "You know, I don't think John has ever noticed that. Twenty years of marriage," you say incredulously.

"It looks great on you. But so does everything."

You turn and wiggle your ass for me on your way out of the room. I take a seat on the large leather sofa that faces a 72" TV screen. It's impossibly soft. I suddenly realize I've never sat on a real leather sofa before. You return with two glasses of wine and snuggle up next to me with your feet to you side, your head on my shoulder.

"So, what do you have in mind for tonight? Do you want to watch some sports on this giant TV? Or a movie? Do you have surround sound too?"

"Yes, we do." You take a sip of your wine. "But I don't want to watch anything. Not exactly. I want you to show me some of the porn that you like. I want to see what you like about them." You give me a coy smile.

"Really?" I ask skeptically. "Most women don't like watching porn."

"I know. But you do, so I'm curious."

I'm a little nervous, but intrigued as well. I wonder if this is some kind of test. Am I going to gross you out, or turn you on?

"OK. Let me go get my phone."

I go back to the bedroom to my pile of clothes. I see the bed that you fucked me on earlier. The sheets are still a mess and there are a couple of cum stains that have dried up. I remember how wonderful you were and I am excited to see what comes next.

When I return to the family room I see you sitting on the couch waiting patiently for me. You're playing with your long dark hair, looking at me with those big green eyes, and wearing that tight tank top and tiny shorts that accentuate your curves. I think again about how stunningly sexy you look. I settle back onto the couch next to you with my arm around you and your head on my chest. You purr as we snuggle in closely together in front of my phone.