The Week Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. Let's see here." I have a library of clips that I've saved on my phone. I decide to keep it to shorter things, 8-15 minutes long. I don't want it to become monotonous.

The first clip I show you is straight sex on a bed between a man and a woman. It starts with a woman in lingerie playing with herself seductively while the man watches. Then he joins her on the bed and they take turns giving each other oral sex before fucking in a variety of positions.

When it's over you say, "She was very pretty, but those tits were a little ridiculous. Is that what you like?"

"Well, they're all pretty. I mean, it's probably a requirement to some degree for being in front of the camera. And yeah, those tits are a lot ridiculous. No, I'm not into big fake boobs. I've never even considered myself a tits guy. Until now." I reach over with the arm that's behind you and grab your boob. "Honk."

"Honk? Seriously?" You look at me skeptically.

"Scratch one more thing off my list," I say proudly.

"Whatever. So what do you like then?"

"A nice ass and pair of legs."

"Hmmmm."

"Carissa, you got that in spades." I reach down and put my hand on your ass and caress it softly. I slip my hand into the crevice between your ass cheeks created by your tiny shorts while I gaze seductively into your eyes. I grab your ass and go, "Cah-oooga," like one of those old-timey car horns.

You punch me in the chest. "Dork." We both laugh. "So what do you like about that porno?"

"Well, let's see. I love the way she clearly had an orgasm. That's going to be in almost all of my favorite clips. I want to see her cum. Hearing her say she's cuming is good enough sometimes, but really, I want to see those legs shaking and stomach spasming and tits shuddering. All that. I love the lingerie. Lingerie, especially garters and stockings are verrrry sexy. I like the part where she masturbates for him. I like all the different positions and the different speeds. In a way, I think I like this clip more for the guy than the girl."

"Really?" you ask, eyebrow raised.

"Not like that. Although that is a nice looking dick. I mean that in most porn there's licking and sucking and then fucking, and typically the fucking is just a guy jack-hammering a woman for 30-45 minutes in two or three positions. That's pretty boring to me. This guy changed it up. He went fast, he went slow, he was rough, he was gentle. He had her all over the bed, on top, underneath, side-by-side. You could tell that he was paying attention to her. I think that's why she actually came." I start caressing your ass again. "What did you think about it?"

"Uh, yeah, it was alright. I liked watching her masturbate and orgasm too. That was pretty hot. But mostly it just made me think of being with you. And it did put a couple of new things on my list." You smile at me and put your hand on my thigh. "Show me another one."

The next clip is a threesome with two women. I pick this one thinking of you and Nicole. It starts with the two women, supposedly in their 30s, drinking wine and talking aboutt the good old days in college together, and how wild they got fucking guys and having threesomes together. They start making out and feeling each other up, and then move to the bedroom. One of the women's husbands come home and finds them together on the bed in a 69. He joins them, and things go from there.

"Huh, so a threesome? Is that something you've done before?"

"No. Not even close." I'm rubbing my hand on your ass and legs, and up your side to you breast.

"But it's something you're interested in? Is it on your list?"

"Yeah, sure. To both. I mean what guy wouldn't want to be with two beautiful, sexy women. But for any threesome to really work it's got to be under the right circumstances. I'm assuming."

"How so?"

"Well, feelings can get complicated in a situation like that. Both partners have to know that their relationship is secure and there won't be any jealousy or outside connections. There's got to be trust there. That's the only way I think that we could both have fun." I change pronouns on you again to draw you into this fantasy of mine.

"And if I said I wanted to have another guy with us?" You've pulled back a little bit and are looking at me intently. I know I have to be honest with you. I want to be honest and open with you, so it's easy.

"Hmmm. Well, our relationship would have to develop some more, but I could imagine being OK with it. We'd talk about and you'd tell me why you wanted to do that. And I'd know that we both basically wanted to use this other person to have sex in even more varied ways. That I'd want you to have another dick if you thought that it would bring you, and consequently me, more pleasure. And I'd know when we were done, you'd still be mine. And vice versa."

"When you put it like that, I guess it sounds pretty OK." You still sound skeptical.

"I want you to understand that I'm showing you this because it IS something I'm interested in. But I don't want you to feel pressure you to do anything you don't want to. You have to decide that you really want to, and then we can talk. OK?"

"OK." You seem more at ease now. "So what do you like about this one? Besides the guy fucking two hot chicks?" You lay your head back down on me.

"I like this one because it starts with the ladies. Then when the man joins them they are still both very active with each other. I don't like most threesome videos because so often it's the two women taking turns fucking the guy. That makes it all about him, which totally misses the point. That guy could just have twice as much sex with one woman if that's all he's going to do. But here the women are rubbing, and kissing, and licking each other while they are getting fucked. That's what's so hot about it-they're all enjoying each other, the whole time. What did you think?"

"OK, I get what you're saying." Your hand on my thigh starts to move up and down my leg. I can feel your fingertips searching for my cock. I move my hand back to between your cheeks and brush my fingertips against your snatch to see if you're becoming wet. You are. "Yes, I'm getting wet," you say in response to my touch.

"And yeah, I'm getting hard. But I'm on the other side." I put my hand in my shorts and move my hard dick over to the other leg. You start softly rubbing my cock through the material, feeling the hardness and strength of it.

"I liked the girl-girl stuff too. That was pretty hot."

"Is that what made you wet?" I ask.

"Yeah, but not just that. The guy was good too, and he made them both cum. I bet you could do that." You look up at me and wink.

"Do you want to watch a girl-on-girl video?"

"Um, maybe later. Show me another one you like."

"I really like some of the girl-girl videos, but OK, later."

The next clip is interracial. A pale, petite blonde in a tight mini-dress and high heels stands in front of a large black man sitting on a couch. She dances seductively for him as she undresses and then crawls over to the couch to take out his huge, hard cock and blow him. Then they fuck on the couch in various positions.

"Wow," you say when she pulls his cock out. "That dick is huge. There's no way."

After the cum shot you ask me, "Why do they always do that? The girls have the guys cum on them like that?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "I always assumed it was, you know, cinematic. I guess they think we need to see the guy cum. Like we won't know he did if we don't see it? I've never been a fan of that, but some guys are. It seems kind of debasing, but who knows. Maybe some of the women like it sometimes. They certainly act like they do. I prefer when they suck on the cock again afterwards."

"I would definitely do that," you purr. Your hand slips into the leg of my shorts and I can feel your fingers on my hard cock. "So why do you like that one?" you ask stroking me slowly.

"Uh, huh, well," I have to collect my thoughts because you're distracting me. I slide my hand back in between your crack and feel a growing swell of wetness. "I like the contrasts, the pale white on dark black, she's small and he's huge. I like her aggression too. She wants him, she turns him on with that little striptease. And she's not just letting him fuck her, she's fucking him too. She climbs on top of him a couple of times, and there was that one scene where he was behind her not moving and she fucked herself on his cock. Also, he picked her up and fucked her. I really like that."

"Mmmmm," you purr stroking me faster. "I really like that too."

"The other thing I liked about it is that they're fucking on the couch. Just like the one we're sitting on now. Oh, hey. Look at that. What a coincidence."

Without saying anything, you take my phone out of my hand and swing your legs around to the floor. You set our wine glasses and my phone on the coffee table and stand up. You push the near end of the coffee table away from us to make room, bending over as you do. I'm staring at your ass in front of my face in those tiny tight shorts. I can see the wetness in your crotch and a shadow of where your pubic area is through the leg holes. You turn and see me staring at you. You put your hands on your ass and slowly stand back up arching your back beginning a slow, sultry striptease for me.

You sway your hips while you touch yourself all over through your clothes. Then you peel your top of and play with your tits for me to watch. You pinch and lick your own nipples. You turn around and peel off those sexy shorts, bending over to push them to the floor. I can see your glistening wet snatch and smell you again. You slowly stand back up, running your hands along the inside of your legs. You turn around throwing the shorts onto my face. I inhale deeply to smell you on them before I drop them to the floor. You put a foot on the arm rest of the couch next to me. You watch me become transfixed by the wet pussy just inches from me. You play with your tits some more before running your hands down your smooth, soft stomach to your crotch. You use one hand to spread your lips while the other hand explores and probes your pussy. You're watching me watch you the whole time. You moan as the heat builds inside you from playing with your clit and running your fingers all over your pussy. Finally you insert a finger into yourself and gasp. You take it out and offer it to me to taste. I take your finger into my mouth and suck it clean while we look into each other's eyes.

You get down on your knees in front of me, reaching out to untie my shorts. I lift my hips and you pull my shorts off in one motion. My rock hard dick flies out to stick straight up for you. You crawl onto the sofa on your hands and knees next to me. Your face is only inches from my cock. I see you lick your lips. You put your head down to let your soft, dark hair cascade down onto my dick. I moan. Your move your head around to let your hair tickle my cock. You look back up and I think you're about to take me into your mouth when you suddenly move to nestled against the couch's far armrest. Your legs are open. Your pussy is wet. Your red mouth is smiling wickedly. Your green eyes are twinkling mischievously.

One hand moves to your breasts, the other to you pussy. You play with yourself slowly, and deliberately. You take your eyes from mine to watch yourself. I start stroking my own cock while I watch you take pleasure in your own body. You're breathing hard and moaning. You switch hands. Your breathing becomes quicker and shallower. You're gasping at the sensations you're creating in yourself. You throw your head back. I get up and walk over to you. Your eyes are closed and you're moaning. I'm not sure you know I'm there. I don't want to interrupt you. I watch your hands do their work and your chest heave and grow flush.

You open your eyes and see me watching what you're doing to yourself. Your eyes are filled with lust as you see how hard I've become from watching you. Your hand on your breast reaches out and begins to stroke me while you continue to pleasure your pussy. You grab my dick and pull me towards you. I put a foot on the couch next to your chest, straddling you. You kiss my head with your red lips and lick off my pre-cum while you stroke my hard shaft.

You move your head forward to take my cock into your mouth. I put my hand on the back of your head to help you. I don't push, though, I want you to be in control of this. You move your head back and forth, licking my hard shaft. You move forward to take all of my eight inches into your mouth. I feel my dick head enter your tight throat and I moan. I look over my shoulder to watch you rub your clit quickly back and forth with your thin, delicate fingers.

I reach down and slide two fingers into you, making you squeal onto my dick in your mouth. Then I bend my fingers up to touch your G-spot and I pull up. My spit covered cock springs free as your head falls back and you scream. I feel your juices gush over my fingers. I pull them out to taste you on my fingers, then bend forward to kiss you as you pant and moan. Your ecstasy is delicious for me to watch.

I get off of the couch and get onto the floor by your feet. I pull your hips over to the edge of the couch. You're still trembling and trying to catch your breath when I start eating your pussy. You give me a long low groan. I don't want to floor it, I just want to keep your motor humming. And I want to taste you, desperately.

"Oh, baby. Oh shit. You drive me crazy. I want you to fuck me."

I keep licking your pussy and running my fingernails up and down your thighs for a few more minutes.

"I want to feel you inside me, baby. Fuck me. Give me your cock. I need you, baby. I need you." You're pleading with me.

I straighten up and move my ready cock towards your dripping quim, hanging off the edge of the couch. I use my hand to press my long, hard shaft against your pussy lips. Your warmth and wetness envelops me. I am utterly your prisoner, and you are mine. I move my hips to slide my cock back and forth between your labia. You moan.

"Put it in my, baby. Fuck me hard," you pant.

I slap my cock against your lips and clit a few times, causing you to jump and squeal. I pull my knees off the ground moving myself over your racked and captive body. Your breathing quickens. I put a knee on the couch next to your hip leaving the other foot on the floor. I look into your eyes as I slide my hard cock into you. There is no resistance. Your pleading eyes become wide with wonder. Your mouth opens, silent. I grab both your ankles and spread your legs wide as my full length enters you and our pubic hairs combine. You cry out. "Yes!"

My strength mingles with your softness as I slowly move my hard cock in and out of your wet pussy.

"Fuck, baby. Your pussy. I can't get enough of it. I can't get enough of you," I tell you.

I pull out, causing you to yelp. I push your wide spread legs down, bringing your pussy higher into the air to meet my approaching mouth. I bury my tongue in your box and taste you again. You're moaning, "Oh, oh, yes."

I put my foot back on the couch next to you where I'd just had my knee. I bring your feet together, pressing your ripe, juicy pussy lips between the soft vise of your thighs. I lean far over you, pushing your legs down til your calves are by your head. Your puckered and quivering pussy raises higher into the air, waiting for me. I hold your ankles together with one hand, using the other to direct the aim of steel arrow. I push my cock back all the way into you, feeling your insides melt at the touch of my burning heat. I pull it all the way out, then push it in again. All the way out, then all the way in. You're going wild, squirming your body underneath me while holding your pussy still for my mighty dick, panting, crying out, begging me to fuck you hard. All the way out, then all the way in.

I finally relent to your pleading and push back into you, hard, staying there. I lean all the way over you, putting my hands on the armrest behind your head. Your legs rest against my chest. I kiss your ankle. I look into your eyes as you brace yourself for what you know is coming.

"Yes, baby. Give me that cock. Fuck me."

"You like getting fucked, don't you?" I ask, smiling.

You look at me coyly. "Uh-huh. I love it. I love your cock. Fuck me."

I have one foot on the couch and one on the floor, so I'm crouching over you. I have all the leverage I need to start pounding you hard with long, deep strokes. You scream and then start grunting with each pounding thrust into your splattering wet cunt. Each slap of my pelvis against yours sends vibrations through your clit forcing a cry from your red lips. "Oh! Oh!..." Your chest is heaving and flush. Your hands are on your breasts but you're too overcome to play with yourself. Your head lashes from side to side as if unable to believe what's happening to your body.

I can't keep up this pace without cuming and I don't want to finish fucking you yet, so I ram my hard cock into one last time and stop with a growl. You emit a low groan from deep within you. "Fuuuuuuck."

I open your legs back up, wide and push into you as hard as I can. You reach around and grab my ass trying to pull me in even further, moaning. I wiggle my hips a little to move my hard shaft around inside you and grind my pubic bone against your clit.

"Uhhhhh. Oh, baby. Give me that cock."

I keep pushing into you hard and deep, watching your breasts heave and quiver with your labored breathing, feeling your pussy grab at my cock. I pull all the way out suddenly with one quick motion. You scream and I see your body spasm. You pussy quivers, aching to be filled again. I'm standing over you, my cock hard, pointing into the air, glistening with your juice. My balls and upper thighs are wet with you. I look into your eyes and watch you as you recover yourself. When you smile wantonly at me, I know you can see me again. I tell you to roll over and stick that pussy up into the air for me.

You sit up and grab my ass sucking my cock into your mouth. I cry out, "Ahhhhh." My legs shake a little, but I clamp down so I don't cum. I put a hand on your head to steady myself. You lick and suck your juice off my dick, looking into my eyes.

"You're incredible, baby. I want to fuck you forever."

You take my cock out of your mouth and smile. "Please."

You roll over, putting your hands on the armrest in front of you and arching your back. Your quivering pussy is ready. You're ready. "C'mon, baby. That pussy is all yours. Take it. Make it cum for you."

I kneel down to give you a few quick licks. I want to taste you again, freshly fucked and eager for more. I move up and explore your rosebud with my tongue, making you moan. "Oh, baby. I like when you lick my ass."

I decide you're ready for me to kick things up another notch. I want to see if you'll go there with me. I reach between your legs and rub your clit with one hand while I insert the thumb of the other hand into your dripping snatch. You gasp. I stick my thumb in as far as I can and rotate my hand, wiggling my thumb, touching every part of you I can. Then I bend my thumb down into your G-spot and press hard while I mash your clit from the other side. You yelp.

"Oh fuck, baby. What the fuck IS that? What are you doing to me?"

"It's your G-spot," I tell you.

"Holy shit. I love it."

I gather some spit in my mouth and then bend over to let it run out onto your asshole. I pull out my thumb and use it to spread the spit around making your rosebud shiny and slick. I apply slow steady pressure to your asshole until it opens up and my thumb begins to enter you from behind. I feel you tense up, but you're moaning and not asking me to stop. I keep pressing slowly until my thumb is all the way in you. When you relax, I slowly push my hard cock into your pussy. Again, your wetness ensures there's no resistance to my powerful rod. I can feel my cock sliding into you against my thumb in your ass. I know you can feel it too. By the time I'm all the way in you, you're breathing hard.