The Week Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're her type too." I start to think that your playing with me now. I must give you an incredulous look, because you say, "I'm serious. You're handsome, tall, fit, and a great lay." You give me a wink.

"I'd still pick you over her," I tell you. I totally mean it too. "You're amazing, and not just in bed...or in front of the window...or against the wall. I have a lot of fun just talking to you. And she looks like a real handful."

"Great answer," you tell me with another wink. "To be honest, I've always been a little bit jealous of her confidence and freedom, but I never thought I could be like her."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't think I ever knew before how good sex could be. So I couldn't imagine having that much shitty sex. You know?"

"But didn't she tell you all about her exploits?"

"Yeah, but she's, you know, Nicole!" You throw your hands up into the air like you're saying 'ta-da!' "I thought she was either exaggerating or had some special pussy that allowed her to have orgasms like that."

"A special pussy?" It's my turn to arch my eyebrow and look at you skeptically.

"I don't know. Shut up. It's...You were telling me about your list?"

"Was I?" My expression hasn't changed.

"Shut up." You start laughing and spit some food out of your mouth, which makes you laugh harder. I start laughing because you're laughing so hard.

After you regain your composure you say. "I was starting to ask you about your list before Nicole walked up."

"I thought you wanted it to be a surprise?"

"I do. But I want to know a little bit about it," you pout. "What kind of stuff is on it, how did you come up with it?"

"Uh, well, there's conventional stuff on it. You know, all the usual positions, standing up, 69, that kind of stuff. Things I'd do with any woman. Theoretically, I mean. If she seemed to respond well to that, then I try some of the stuff that I think is a little more unconventional or uncommon. We've done some of that already. So like, having sex the in front of the window or on a balcony, having you suck my dick after you've cum on it, anal, threesomes. That kind of thing." Talking about this makes my dick a little hard and I guess that your pussy is getting wet now too.

"So I've already graduated to the second tier of your list?"

"Yep, but don't think that means I'm still not going to try to do all of the first tier stuff with you too. It's all still fun stuff. To answer your other question, I mostly get ideas from pornos or I come up with them on my own while fantasizing."

"Is there any weird kinky stuff on your list?"

"Um, I don't know. I guess it would depend on what you think is weird or kinky. I've played a little with bondage and that was a lot of fun. I think you'd like it too."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because when I was holding your hands behind your back in the hotel room last night, you never asked me to stop."

You think back on it. "You're right, there was something fun about the struggle. But I don't know how far I'd want to go with that."

"Well, you try things and you see how it feels. You give yourself over to them, and you know you're always safe and can stop whenever you want. And you see how far you want to go. It's not complicated, but you need a partner, or partners, you trust. That's all."

"So what's an example. Tell me about something on your list involving bondage."

"It won't be a surprise," I smile.

"That's OK. I want to get a glimpse into your twisted soul." You rub your hands together and leer at me like a Dudley Doright villain.

I laugh. "OK," I start. "So I come home from work and I don't say a thing. I just take your hand and lead you to the bedroom, and kiss you and slowly undress you next to the bed, except for your panties. Then I put you on the bed sitting up against the headboard and I get out some rope and I tie your hands to the bed posts, and I put a blindfold over your eyes." You're listening to me intently. I think maybe your breath is getting shallower and quicker.

"I get out a vibrator I have. It's for anal play, but it's got a crooked head." I show you what I mean by bending my finger. I see you lick your lips. "I slide it into your panties so the head is resting against your cilt and your panties are holding it in place, and I turn it on." I stop

"Ok, then what?" You ask eagerly.

"Then I leave." I smile.

"You what?"

"Yeah. I leave. I go take a shower or something. And I don't say anything to you."

"What the fuck?" You say it a little too loud. You look around to see if anyone noticed. "Oops. So what's the fun in that?" you ask me confused.

"Well, I'm not done yet, for one. And for another, think about it. You can't move. You can't see. You don't know where I've gone or when I'll come back."

"Or IF you'll come back." You're a little indignant now.

"Oh I'll come back. For that pussy, and that mouth? Always." You calm down and smile. "Your whole world now is that vibrator on your clit."

You think about that. "Hmmm. OK," you relent. "Then what?"

"I come back from my shower clean, naked, and I watch you. By now you're squirming on the bed and breathing hard. Maybe you've cum already, maybe you're close. I get hard watching you, but I don't touch myself. I'm not even sure if you know I'm there."

"Then what?" You're eager to hear more.

"The rest is a surprise." I say, smiling wickedly.

You breath out heavily. You've been holding your breath. I'm getting more and more turned on by this conversation. I know you are too. I can imagine how wet you are right now. Then I realize I don't have to imagine it.

"How wet are you right now?" I smile.

"Very," you tell me.

You signal the waiter for the bill, then you stand up. "Excuse me. I'll be right back, baby." You're using your sex name for me. Something's up. I notice that Nicole and Paul are gone. She didn't say goodbye. I wonder if she started to but then caught a whiff of or conversation and kept waking. I hope so. I think about her sexy ass swaying in those jeans again.

You're only gone for a couple of minutes. When you come back you give me a kiss. I can taste your pussy on your lips. When you see me realize what I'm tasting you say, "Mmmm. Like that, baby? You got my panties so wet, I had to take them off. I put a little there for you." I see that smile again. My heart flutters.

Without sitting down, you look at the bill and and drop some cash from your purse in the book.

"Let's go."

--

You take me to your house in your car, so mine won't be parked out front all night. On the way I watch you driving in your sexy dress.

"I want to fuck you in that dress," I tell you.

"Baby, you can do anything you want to me." You rub your hands on my cheek.

The feel of your touch sends blood rushing to my crotch. I put my hand on your leg and caress it up your thigh, pushing the light material away until I can see your neatly trimmed pubic hair. I run my finger up between your pussy lips. You gasp. I move my finger, wet with your cream, up to my lips to lick it off. I run my finger up between your labia again and hear you gasp again, louder this time. I see your breasts heaving as you breathe heavily. I put my wet finger up to your lips. You lick it then move to get it into your mouth. I feel your magnificent tongue swirl around my finger as you taste yourself and what I do to you.

"Mmmmm."

I don't do anymore because I don't want to cause an accident. I leave your skirt up and rub your leg while you drive the rest of the way. Your house is pretty much what I pictured, huge with a well manicured lawn. You pull the car into the garage. I follow you into the house and close the door to the garage. When I turn around you pin me to the door. Your breasts are pressing against me. You're breathing heavy. You kiss me and rub your hands around my chest and back. I do the same to you. You grab my ass and pull your mouth away from mine.

"I want to fuck you so bad. But I want to take a dip first and cool off." You turn and walk into the house.

I smile as I follow you through the house. You controlled yourself. You're making us both wait, teasing me. You can feel your power and you're learning to control it. You just keep getting sexier. I don't pay any attention to the house with it's large rooms and rich furnishings. I'm watching you sway your ass back and forth while you lead me to where you want me to go. You look back and smile, seeing me following you, seeing your control over me. I gladly give myself to you. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me.

When we get to the bedroom you point me to a dresser. "Those are John's things. There are bathing suits in the bottom-right drawer. They might be a little big on you, but you should be able to find something that works."

You disappear into the bathroom. I look through the drawer. Most of the stuff is way too big for me. I dig to the bottom. Maybe some older things will fit. I find a small pair of red Speedos. I shrug and think, 'what the hell'. I undress and put them on. They are snug, but not too tight. These must be really old. My cock is about half-hard, so I have to move it to the side so it stays in the shorts. Anymore hard and I'll be peaking out the top. But I'm not really concerned about that.

I look at myself in a full-length mirror next to the double-wide entrance to the biggest closet I've ever seen. Not terrible, but not great either. Too much hair poking out around the suit, and still a hint of flab around the middle. How did this putz get so lucky with this gorgeous woman. John is a fool.

I see your reflection come out of the bathroom behind me. I turn towards you. I'm floored by what I see. You're wearing the skimpiest bikini I've ever seen in real life. It's purple and looks rich and luxurious against your pale skin. The top is three strings holding two small triangles that basically just cover your nipples and the ends of your breasts. The bottom is pretty much a loop of string with an elongated triangle attached to two opposite sides of the loop. It forms a small triangle that just covers your trim bush and labia and then runs up through your ass cheeks. My mouth must be hanging open as I drink you all in.

"It's my tanning bikini. I never let anyone see me in it. I feel like such a slut in this. Do you like it?" You're acting coy. I feel like you're leading me into a trap where you will devour me. I go willing.

"That is the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

"Even with the cellulite?" you ask, looking over your back.

I scoff. "I don't know what you're talking about. That ass and those legs are perfect."

You smile. "Interesting choice," you say, looking me over. You walk towards me. The way your breasts tremble while you walk is mesmerising.

"I don't think I look as good in mine as you do in yours," I admit. For one thing, I'd have to do a lot of shaving." I look back at myself in the mirror again and make a face.

"Uh-uh. I love it. You look so sexy in that. I'm glad I kept it." You run your hands through the hair on my chest, stomach, and legs while I watch in the mirror. "I wouldn't change anything about you." You fill me with confidence and pride. I am with you right now and nobody else. We kiss passionately and I feel your body against mine and under my roving hands.

"Are you sure you're going to stay in that thing?"

My hard-on is already pushing the suit away from me and threatening to force several inches out of the top.

"No. Not with you looking like that."

"We'll have to make sure you don't keep it on too long then, won't we?" Why don't you grab us some drinks while I go get some towels. There's wine and beer in the fridge and a wet bar in the dining room. I'll take a white wine, please." You prance away and I watch your ass jiggle as you go.

I wander through the house looking for the kitchen and dining room. The place is impressive, but all I'm thinking about is you. All of you, everything about you.

I decide on wine too. I pour two for us into some tumblers and hurry out to the pool and that bikini you're wearing. I find you putting on sunscreen. I trade you the bottle for a glass of wine and I finish for you. I think about untying the knot on your impossibly small top while I'm doing your back, but I love looking at you in this. You do me next. The feel of the hot sun and our hands on each other's bodies is intoxicating. My cock is barely contained in the speedo.

You suggest we cool off in the pool. We slip into the water together. We swim and frolic down to the deep end and then back part way until I can stand in about chest-high water. I move over to the edge and you follow. We embrace in each other's arms, making out. I feel your breasts against me. You wrap your legs around my waist, using them to pull me tightly against you. My erection is complete, forcing my hard cock to stand straight up and pushing several inches of rigid meat out of the top of my suit. You purr when you feel it against you.

"Mmmm. I think it's time we made you more comfortable. Don't you?"

"You can do whatever you want to me, baby," I agree.

You unwrap yourself from me and use your hands to yank my suit down still staring into my eyes. You wrap your arms back around me and give me that wicked smile of yours that I know portends good times ahead. You use your feet to push my shorts all the way down to the bottom of the pool.

I feel your feet move to the wall on either side of me. You move a hand down between your legs for a moment, then back up to around my neck. Your legs wrap around me pulling you close. You've pulled your suit bottom to the side exposing your pussy to me. I feel your pussy lips on the hard shaft of my dick. Even in the water I can feel how wet you are. I half expect to be enveloped in a slick of your pussy cream in the water around me.

You begin moving your hips, sliding your slick pussy up and down my shaft. We moan into each other's mouths at the sensations you're creating in both our bodies. You pull the top part of your body back to get a better angle with your cunt. You stare into my eyes as you stroke me with your soft labia. I grab your tits under the water and massage them, making you moan.

You work me faster and faster until I move my hand down to adjust my cock for insertion into you.

"Uh-uh," you say teasingly. "Not yet. Not here. I want you on the bed. Let's go clean off. I want to taste you." You give me another passionate kiss.

I smile again at your control over me and your newly discovered power. We get out of the pool and you lead me by the hand back into the house and the master bathroom. I watch you wiggle your ass on the way. My hard-on bobs and swings as we walk. I see you look down at it, then smile at me.

You start the shower and kiss and stroke me while we wait for the water to heat up. Your shower is large and surrounded by clear glass walls on three sides with multiple shower heads on the wall and ceiling. In the shower we wash the sunscreen and chlorine off each other, fondling and kissing as we work. When we're both clean, I push you up against the glass wall and start to lift your leg to get access to your pussy for my hard cock.

"I need to be inside you," I plead.

You laugh, feeling your power over me. "You will, but not yet."

I groan. "I've created a monster."

You smile wickedly. "You have. And now I'm going to use you." You kiss me as you turn off the water. "And you're going to love it."

You look serious and I'm excited to see you wield your power. I can't wait to see what you come up with. You lead me out of the shower and dry me off.

"It's time for us to work on my list now."

I smile broadly and reach for your tits.

"Go wait on the bed," you command, and I comply.

I lay on the bed and wait for you. It's a big four-post affair: king-sized. I look forward to fucking you all over it. You dry yourself and come out of the bathroom with a bottle of lotion. You come over to the foot of the bed and stand in front of me, naked. You say nothing as you apply the lotion, first to your arms, then your soft stomach, then your beautiful tits. You work the lotion in well, fondling yourself. Watching you do this normally common grooming routine for me is both sexy and inclusive. I feel like you're letting me be part of your regular life, even if just for a moment.

You lift each foot onto the end of the bed to apply the lotion to your legs, first one, then the other. I can see your glistening pussy as you do. You turn around to apply the lotion to your ass, so I can watch as you massage your luscious rump and spread your cheeks apart.

When you're done you turn back towards me, massaging your breasts as you stare at my hard, waiting cock.

"Mmmm." It's the first sound you've made.

You slowly crawl onto the bed between my legs, not taking your eyes off my dick. You use your fingernails to lightly scratch my thighs before licking my balls. You take each in turn into your mouth and swirl your tongue around them. Then you lick up the length of my shaft, back down, and back up again. You use your hand to hold my hard shaft straight up. You move your red lips to the tip, swirling your tongue around it, licking off the pre-cum.

"Yeah, baby, su..." I start to say, but you look at me and put a finger to your lips, telling me I'm not to speak. You smile and go back to licking me. I see your lips slide over the head of my cock. I want to tell you how good it feels, but I'm not allowed. I groan from the pleasure. You don't tell me to stop.

Your tongue swirls around the tip as your hand strokes the long shaft. The swollen head of my cock slips between your lips. You start moving your mouth up and down on my dick, your tongue licking the underside, taking more of me in you with each downward stroke. You take all of my length, the head sliding into your tight throat.

"Aaaaah," I cry out.

You gag and I see your ass shake. I sit up and reach forward to rub your back and put my hands on your ass. But you grab my wrists and push them to the bed, holding them there, forcing me to lie back down. With my cock out of your throat again, your head bobs up and down and around on my rock hard dick. You swallow me again. Your nose pressed into my pubic hair. Your tongue comes out to lick my balls.

"Aaaaah," I cry out again. You're driving me crazy.

You let go of my hands, but I know now not to move them. You hold my cock up and then take your mouth off of it. It's slick with your spit so you can easily stroke me.

"Mmmm. Do you like that, baby?"

"I love it."

"I love sucking your cock, baby. You taste so good."

You keep stroking my hard shaft as you suck the head of my cock back into your mouth. You suck hard as you slip my cock in and out of your mouth making loud popping sounds. I start grunting from the sensation. You can tell I'm getting close so you stop. You let my cock slip out of your mouth to slap wetly against my belly.

"Uh-uh. Not yet, baby. I'm not done with you."

You move up me until your breasts are above my crotch. You slide one hard nipple up and down the underside of my shaft, then the other. You slip my wet cock between your breasts.

"You want me to fuck you with my tits, baby?"

"Please."

You squeeze your tits together and slide them up and down my shaft. You're staring at me with your big, beautiful green eyes. I moan.

"You like fucking my tits, baby?"

"Uh-uh," is all I can manage to say.

"Mmmm, baby, I love having your big hard cock between my big soft titties."

Your dirty talk is really turning me on. You're in total control and pushing all my buttons. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I met you, but it feels like we've been lovers for years. I'm amazed at your transformation.

I'm breathing hard and grunting as you slide my cock between your beautiful breasts. You lick your lips.