The Week Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, baby. I like that. You're starting to make me wish I had two cocks here. Jesus, you've made me such a slut." You turn and look at me lustily. I know that you love feeling this way, here with me, where you're safe and loved. "Fuck my pussy and my ass. Make me cum for you, baby. I wanna cum for you. Please."

I begin to move my cock and thumb in and out of you slowly. You turn towards me and put a hand on my shoulder. You look up at me, your face is sweaty and racked with lust. "Do you want to cum on my face, baby?"

"Uh, we can do that, but maybe not here on the couch."

"Oh yeah, you're right. Next time, baby. I want to feel your hot cum on my tits."

You look down and watch my thumb go in and out of your ass.

"Do you like watching me fuck your ass?" I ask you.

You nod, catching your breath. "I do. I love it. I love watching you fuck me. You're so sexy."

I tell you to rub your clit and you take one last glance at my thumb in your ass before you turn around. I see you move your hand back between your legs. Your fingers move down to feel my hard, slick shaft as it moves in and out of you. You tickle my balls before moving your fingers up to stimulate your clit. I spit on to your asshole around my thumb again to add more lubrication as I increase the speed of my fucking.

"Your pussy's so wet. You love getting fucked in the ass. Don't you?"

"I love everything you do to me, baby. I'm yours," you manage to gasp out.

After a few minutes of double-fucking you I decide that I can't last much longer. You're just way too hot. Just watching you move and listening to your moans and your breathing and your dirty talk makes me want to cum. I want to fuck you hard and I want to make you cum again. I pull my thumb out of your ass and I move my other foot up to the couch. I'm in a squat behind you with my hard cock in you. I lean forward and put my hands on the armrest by your head. You let go of the armrest and move your hands back to pull your ass cheeks open for me. My weight pushes you down into the couch. I love that you're spreading your ass for me on your own, showing me how desperate you are for my cock, but it's not what I want. I want you up while I'm over you like this so that the angle will force my dick head into your G-spot while I'm pumping into you.

"Good girl. I love it. But I want a different angle, baby. Put your hands under you and hold us both up."

You do as I ask raising your body back up, almost touching mine. I push my cock hard into your pussy.

"Ahhhh," you yell out. "Shit. You're doing it again. Fuck me like that. Just like that."

I use my leverage and angle to ram my cock almost straight down into your gushing pussy. I start to piston faster and faster. You're rubbing your clit again so now we're both working it from the inside and out. You respond to the stimulation immediately. "Oh shit. Yes!" You let out a curling falsetto, "Ahhhhhh." You put your head down and start to shudder. "Like that. Fuck me like that. Fuck..." You fall silent as your whole body shakes uncontrollably. You let out a scream that's muffled by the couch cushion as you let yourself go and fall into it. I keep pumping my hard cock into your dripping pussy. I hear the sound of your gushing juices splattering and squishing as I pound into you. I start grunting and I'm going to cum soon.

You pull yourself together enough to gasp out, "Wait." I stop and let you catch your breath. "I want you to cum in me, but not on the couch."

I quickly pull you backwards off the couch, still on my aching cock, and sit on the edge of the coffee table, my legs open wide. You sit on my cock with your legs together between mine. You lean back against me and put an arm around my neck. You kiss me hard. I reach my hand around and play with your tits.

"Fuck me, baby. Make me cum in you," I tell you.

You kiss me again as you start grinding your pussy in circles on my dick. I can feel myself moving around inside of you. You lean forward and put your hands on the floor to piston your wet pussy up and down on my cock. Your ass is slapping onto my lap. I want to stick my thumb back in your ass but you're moving it too fast.

I'm grunting as you fuck me hard. The sensations you're creating with your body—the sight of it, the smell, the sounds, the way you feel on me. I feel it building to a powerful explosion. I lay back on the wide table.

"Uhn, uh, uh, cum with me baby. I'm gonna..." You bring your ass down hard on me one last time, as you start to shudder too much to control your body anymore. "Uhhuhhuh. Uhhuhhuh," is the sound of your shuddering moan.

I let out a loud, low growl as I finally release inside of you, bucking my hips into you, spasming into your hot cunt. Between my bucking and your shaking you fall off of me onto the floor. You pull yourself together enough spin around quickly and take me into your mouth. I cry out, "Ohhhh," as I cum again. You suck and lick our cum off my dick, balls, and legs until I become limp.

You fall back against the couch your head back. We're both breathing hard and quivering.

"Fuuuuuck. You fuck me so good, baby. Nobody has ever fucked me like you," I tell you. I'm in awe of you

"Oh my God, baby, " you finally say. "That was so intense. Your cock makes me do things I never thought I could do. I love it."

I slowly stand up, and then help you to your feet. I kiss you deeply, my tongue mixing with yours. We taste our cums in each other's mouths. We lick and nibble each other's lips. We feel the heat and softness of each other's bodies.

We walk slowly, hand-in-hand to the bedroom where we climb into bed and kiss and touch each other until we fall asleep.