The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it that means you'd possibly be up for this again when we're back home?" Dan asked, knowing the answer before he heard it.

"Yeah definitely, and I'd bet most of my mates would be as well if you are." Marc replied, setting the cogs in Dan's mind whirring again.

It turned out Marc was right, he wasn't going to last long, and almost immediately he felt the cum leaving his balls and emptying into Hayley's ass, her ultra-tight ring gripping his length as he pumped stream after stream of jizz into her rectum. His cock continued to twitch as his spunk filled her ass, before he finally finished and pulled back slightly, resulting in his thick length slipping from her ass but still pointing out in front of him thanks to the blue pill's assistance. 'Oh fuck, oh fuck' Marc kept repeating as he struggled to catch his breath, remaining on one knee behind Hayley's motionless body that still had her ass in the air and the tube of lube sticking out from her pussy from where he had put it not too long before. Finally regaining his composure, Marc asked Dan if he would mind if he used the shower, receiving the go ahead, and quickly heading into the bathroom as Dan rose from the hot tub, walking over to Hayley's still prone body and smiling, knowing another one of her fantasies had been realised, and when she came round, she would be aware of it too.

The water in the bathroom shut off and a few seconds later Marc emerged with a towel wrapped around his waist, although this did nothing to hide the fact he was still hard as he walked around the room to collect his clothing, his eyes frequently scanning over Hayley as she remained in the position he left her. Once Marc had dressed, Dan asked for his help to turn the sofa back around, which they did, before Marc came up with his final act of the night - He pulled the tube of lube from Hayley and put it on the table, before turning her over and opening her legs once more, leaving her fully exposed again, and walking over to the window, opening the curtains.

"Right mate, I'm shattered so I'm gonna head off. I dare you to leave her like that for the night though, and if there is any chance of a repeat or anything else, text me, yeah?" Marc said, looking to Dan.

"Let me guess, you're going to go and tell your mates to come by and have a look at the girl you just fucked? Haha, yeah, it was your time, so I'll leave her there, and I will keep you in mind for the future, in case there is a possible repeat."

With that, Marc shook his hand and left, heading back to his own room as Dan turned the hot tub and light off, and went to bed himself, leaving Hayley passed out and spread legged on the sofa. He quickly fell asleep, awakening at around half 9 to find the bed still empty, so he walked out into the main room to find Hayley as she had been left the night before, still asleep, and still showing her freshly shaved, most intimate areas to anybody if they looked into their room. Leaving her there, Dan went outside on to the balcony for a cigarette, unlocking his phone and seeing a message from Marc thanking him for last night, before a message came through at that moment, a text from Lucie saying she had been having fun following his instructions, and was currently walking around her hotel room completely naked with the curtains open. This raised a smile from Dan, as he first set his phone to screen record, and then video called her, saying he wants proof that she was doing so. She answered the call immediately, holding the phone away from herself as she said hello, before scanning it over her body to reveal she wasn't lying, and was in fact naked. He could see the curtains were open behind her head, so he encouraged her to walk over and stand at the window, looking out in the nude to give anyone that can see a great view, which she did. After a few minutes of chatting with Lucie, he hung up and walked back inside to see Hayley beginning to stir, slowly waking up and heading to the bathroom. When she returned, she was saying how hungover she was, before picking up her cigarettes and heading outside for a smoke, still naked, and sat down while Dan made her a coffee.

Once she had finished the coffee and cigarette, she went back inside for a shower, quickly feeling the hot water start relieving her headache as she relaxed under it, before soaping up and washing herself. Once she had dried off and dressed, they decided to head out into the ton one last time since it was their last day. They spent the day wandering around, before heading to the beachside restaurant where they met Miruna for the first time, and sat down to order their food before Hayley spotted Miruna again, busy on the beach doing another shoot with two girls who seemed to be having a great time. They were almost done eating when Miruna finished the shoot, and once she saw their plates being collected, she wandered over for a chat, taking the seat offered as they sat talking. When the couple explained that they were going home the next day, she said she was glad she ran in to them then.

"I've spoken to the person that runs the website who is back in England. He also does test photoshoots for modelling agencies, and he is interested in doing a glamour shoot with Hayley if she is interested. I sent him the pictures from our shoots and he thinks that you may have a good chance as you are different to the normal models he shoots, so if you're interested, I'll give you his details and you can contact him when you get home?" Miruna explained.

"Yeah ok, I might do that. I'm not sure, as it was originally just a bit of holiday fun, but I might give it a go." Hayley responded, taking the business card from Miruna.

They sat chatting for about half an hour before Miruna went back to the beach to scout more girls, and Dan and Hayley went back to the hotel for some last day sunbathing as the temperature rose again. They decided to head up to their usual spot near the rocks, which meant Hayley could sunbathe topless like normal, but found the sunbeds they usually used weren't there, so instead put the towels on the sand, and Dan headed back to the hotel bar to get some drinks, pulling his phone out when he heard the text message signal beep. It was Lucie - 'If I don't see you before you go, have a safe trip, and hopefully we can meet in the future. I would love to meet your girlfriend, she sounds great and I think we could be good friends.'

Dan replied, thanking her for the gesture, before inviting her down to join them on the beach, explaining where they were, and that he hopes to see her soon. Seconds later he got a reply saying she was coming to join them, so when he arrived at the bar, he ordered 2 pitchers of cocktails to save having to keep coming back. He also saw Marc sat at a table away from the bar with one of his friends, possibly the only one of their group Dan hadn't ever spoken to, and could overhear their conversation, discussing different things they like to do with girls to get them in the mood. Calling him over, Marc introduced his friend as Billy, before asking which Dan thought was the better for getting a girl going - giving them a massage, or going the whole romantic way of running them a bath, making a nice dinner, some wine etc. Dan explained that both work on Hayley, so he couldn't really say which is better between the two, but based on what he has seen this holiday, getting her to do a sexy photoshoot works extremely well too. With that, he said his goodbyes and left, telling Marc he will keep in touch. As he walked out onto the beach again, he met Lucie who was walking along to meet him, and they walked back to Hayley together, with Lucie telling him about the naughty things she had been up to since she saw him last. This included his dare of getting in to her hotel room at night and full undressing with the lights on and the curtains open, and that she went to a club one night in a short dress without underwear on, saying it was the most erotic thing of her life, and that she was glad to have met Dan as he seems to have awakened her sexuality, and now she having all kinds of fantasies that she wants to fulfil.

They reached Hayley at that point, and Dan introduced the girls to each other, looking on as they quickly began chatting like old friends, bonding almost immediately. It didn't take long for the conversation to turn sexual, as Lucie began telling Hayley what she had said to Dan on the way down regarding his dare and the night out. As they sat chatting, Dan said he would leave them to it, and walked up the beach again, going past the hotel and further up, meeting up with Miruna again as she was scouting for girls. When she saw him, she immediately walked over to take a break, and they sat chatting over a drink as she reiterated her offer for him and Hayley to work for the site, saying they both seemed to find girls to shoot easily and would be perfect addition to the team. This was something that interested Dan, but they both already had pretty well paid jobs in England that they couldn't just up and leave, but he offered to help for the rest of the day, so headed out onto the sand. Straight away he spotted 2 girls in the shallow water that he thought would be perfect, so walked over and introduced himself.

As the sun began to set, he bid Miruna good bye and she gave him a big hug and kiss, thanking him for everything over the last two weeks, saying that she hopes to see them again, at which he told her she is always welcome to travel to England and stay with them, which she looked to be considering as he walked away to rejoin Hayley and Lucie. The two girls were still chatting whilst sunbathing, both topless, and both having their bottoms covering as little as possible to maximise their tan. When the sun was almost set, Lucie headed back to her hotel, and Dan and Hayley began walking back to their room, when Hayley mentioned to Dan that Lucie works as an air hostess, and next time she is in the midlands, she will come and stay with them.

"Oh, and what else did you two talk about? The conversation was getting pretty saucy when I left.." he asked.

"We were mainly discussing our various fantasies and things like that. I told her about mine to be fucked whilst I'm passed out, and she told me about a few of hers, like wanting to try both kinds of threesome, with possibly more people, and a few other things. I've told her if she comes over and stays we will see if we can help out with some of them." Hayley replied, giving Dan a wink.

That night they stayed in the hotel since it was the last night, going to bed earlier than normal and having a rigorous sex session, before falling asleep, and leaving to head home, their Romanian adventure ending for the time being, while another idea struck Dan...