All Comments on 'The Weekend Ch. 02 - Friday Night'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know this a fictional story. But, I would not like my wife abused like she was. BDSM should be introduced slowly and the rules explained completely. We belong to a BDSM group and participate about one weekend a month. Their are 10 to 15 of us that we know of. We are sent by registered mail with the date, all instruction, rolls and rules explained and a weekend contract to singe if we so choose to participate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same as chp 1 what why?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok I really like were this story is going, but sometimes is real wrong. My number one question is, did Louise know that she would get all of the sexual action, and her husband would get none? For him to just stand around Watching and serving drinking all night, and be in a dog cage to watch his wife have all the fun? Did his wife set him up to be denied after she knew he would be cock caged at the beginning, while she was going to have all the fun? Or was the Master and mistress the ones that set up this uneven Situation deny the husband everything? If this is the case will the husband really ever want them to come back? One thing husband has found out though, is that he will be able to treat his wife a lot more rougher when they have sex!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story so far, but you need an editor, for all the wrong words used. One other point why does only the wife have and of the sexual use??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with the reader who thinks Louise knew more about the weekend than she let on. She even said she had been talking and corresponding with the couple for several weeks. It is definitely looking like a set-up and hubby is getting the short end; wearing a cock cage, no sexual relief, locked in a dog cage while his wife is snuggled in a bed with the other naked couple. Be interesting to see how it plays out but if it continues so one sided, regardless of how submissive he may tend to be, he is going to have it out with Louise. What did you know? Why was I locked up? Why did I have to sleep in a cage? Good spell trouble.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This seems one-sided; Louise should also be locked in a chastity belt, to match hubby's cock-cage. Otherwise, this isn't equitable - and they wanted to "do things together".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous