The Weekend Ch. 02 - Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Pet left the room, the Mistress walked in, leading Louise by her hand. She was wrapped in a white towelling robe, and her hair was freshly washed and dried.The Mistress wore a similar robe, which she now removed, to reveal a toned body and full breasts. Like Louise and Pet, she was completely shaven, and her bronze skin glowed from the heat of the bath she had just taken. She slipped Louise's robe off, and I realised that she must have had a bath as well, possibly together with the Mistress. Her skin glowed clean and fresh, all evidence of the evening's activities washed away. Mistress pulled back the covers, and helped Louise into the bed, climbing in to join her.

They lay together on the bed, curled in towards each, gently stroking each other's hair, and completely ignoring me watching them. I could hear low voices as they murmured to each other. The door opens and the Master walked in, in a matching robe. Like the other two, he shrugged it onto the floor and then climbed in to join them in the bed, sandwiching Louise between himself and the Mistress. I could see his cock standing up, and guessed that the inevitable was about to happen.

The Mistress whispered into Louise's ear and she turned to straddle the Master, holding herself above him, and then gently lowering herself. I could hear her gasp as his cock entered her, pausing as he was halfway in. I saw her put one hand behind her to steady herself, the other flat on his chest, then slowly she lowered herself until he was fully inside, giving a little shreek as he filled her. Slowly she started to lie herself up and down, riding the massive intruder that was stretching her open. She started to move faster, throwing back her head and panting as she rose up and down. He grabbed her buttocks and began to lift and drop her, as her speed built up. Suddenly he threw her off to the side, and putting a pillow in the middle of the bed, rolled her onto it, her buttocks raised into the air. He kneeled behind her an held her arms above her head before he leant forward and thrust into her. Powerless to resist, she lay there while thrust back and forward, filling the room with moans and cries until suddenly he stiffened, and then released inside her.

There was sudden silence. I could her Louise's ragged breathing, and then, as the Mistress stroked her, she turned and curled towards the other woman, who put her arms around her, and drew her into an affectionate cuddle. The Master threw the pillow onto the floor, reached to the bedside table and, turning off the light, turned to spoon Louise, holding her between him and the Mistress, and pulling the covers ver the three of them.

The room was in silence and darkness as I processed what I had just seen, my wife being violently taken by another man. I had never been that forceful with her, and wondered how things would be afterwards when we returned home.

I must have fallen asleep but was suddenly awoken by a noise in the room. I could hear muffled panting, and there was just enough light in the room to see the bedsheets rising and falling. The muffled sound of sex continued as he took Louise again, pushing into her as she laid spooned away from him.

I was awoken again later, the bed squeaking as he took her again. The final fucking happened shortly after dawn, the light starting to break through the window, and revealing the moving shapes under the bedclothes.

I feel asleep again, curled on the rubber mat in the cage, until Pet awoke me ...

12