The Weekend Retreat Ch. 01

Story Info
Mia gets ready to attend her first BDSM conference.
3.2k words
3.8
12.2k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone :) this is my first ever published erotic book. I'm hoping to explore various dynamics from D/s, DDLG, HoH. I want to do this alongside interracial, white, black couples etc with each respective relationship(maybe a series?). I would really really appreciate feedback because I'm so nervous about this. But I hope it's arousing, as well as interesting. From LostKite (aka Melanie)

Copyright © 2020 by Melanie LK

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

***

Chapter 1: Friday Morning

Mia stares at the clock impatiently. The black arrows never seemed to move. Every second dragged. Her night shift was about to end once this conversation would just end. Goodness. She loved Mrs Robinson but the eighty year old postal worker just wouldn't stop talking. Her consultant, Dr Page, was a jovial woman who was adored by staff and patients alike. The only issue was she also could talk for all of England. And Scotland. And Wales.

"We wish you the best of luck Jane." Dr Page gave her patient a firm squeeze of the hand.

Mia jolted awake at those blessed words, which resulted in the curtains being yanked open. The incessant beeping of the observation machines had become rhythmic in the past hour of the ward round.

Dr Page glared at her. "Have you written Mrs Robinson's discharge letters?"

"Yes Dr Page. They are ready with the ambulance team when Mrs Robinson's ready to go home." Mia beamed at her patient. She subconsciously smoothed her navy blue scrubs as both older women appraised at her. Mia knew she didn't look her best right now, but for a doctor on her fifth night shift, she didn't look dreadful.

Her straight shoulder length, dark brown hair had been pinned up into a bun for the last few nights which needed a wash. Aside from that, she looked fairly respectful. Mia had found an amazing skincare routine which was invaluable when she could not be bothered to wear make up to work. She loved her skin tone in the summer because she felt like the rich chocolate undertones make up brought out, were enhanced by the sunshine.

"Great, then you can go home. Have a good weekend." Her consultant said as they walked down towards the canteen. Mia always felt like a child beside Dr Page. The geriatric doctor was almost as old as all of her patients. Dr Page was also a towering woman, almost six feet tall, with and masses of blonde hair cascading down her back, she looked like a Viking Queen. She loved wearing power suits too, with today's suit was a checkered pant suit with a crisp white shirt. She looked like she owned the hospital.

Her juniors, on the other hand, were required to wear hospital mandated scrubs. Mia's stature, at a petite 5'2, in the navy scrubs. She remembered on her first day, the reception team had asked her if she was shadowing the doctors on work experience. But, her height was offset with the her generous breasts with her cups pressed against her magenta coloured stereoscope.

"You look worn out Dr Sai. I hope you get some rest." Her consultant continued.

"Thanks Dr Page, you too." Mia replied timidly. Dr Page smiled at her but it was tense. She knew she was not at her best. Her consultant could sense her distraction even if not the reason why. Dr Page would have died of embarrassment if she knew her junior doctor was off for a sex retreat this weekend.

Mia had been looking forward to this retreat for months. The Weekend Retreat (TWR) was an exclusive, verified BDSM conference. TWR was aimed at new members of the BDSM lifestyle but also those in established play. For months she had stared at the website, willing herself to click attend and pay the £500 fee. Then she talked herself out of it. What happens if they were all crazy? If someone recognises her as a doctor? They can't take away a medical licence for liking to be choked? Right?

Then, she had gazed over to the small boxes of reviews. People had commented on the great range of classes, exhibitions and activities throughout the weekend. The food was to die for. The rooms were temptation. One review that really stood out to her. You won't regret it. Similar to her, this woman had been a young, single submissive. She had felt safe and welcomed. The £500 was a steal for accommodation, condoms, meals and all the classes she could dream of. But, it was expensive enough to deter any people just there for jerk off material. Alongside the NDA they signed for which was legally binding and had been enforced in the past, Mia felt safe. The the community was so trusting that most people just had a wonderful weekend and came back annually. Just maybe it would be the start of something special.

Mia had slept on it. But, her dreams had been filled with flashes of being taken. In her dreams, she had been collared by a mysterious man. He had placed a tasteful gold colour around her neck, which he controlled with a black leash . He made her crawl around the room when she was bad, but he carried her to bed when she was good. He gave her commands without fear, which really aroused her because he was so firm. Then, reward her when she obeyed.

Knowing she had work the next day, she couldn't afford to stay up any later, Mia had gone to bed horny and frustrated. The next day, she had swapped shifts with various co-workers to make sure she would definitely have this weekend free. Then she had looked at trains to Bristol from London. Finally, she had booked her non refundable train tickets.

Although she was still shattered from her shift, her adrenaline picked up as her flat came into view. The grass lane always made for a bumpy path but this time it didn't bother her as much. Today was the day.

She hopped out of her black car. Mia scurried into her flat. In September, it was too damn cold in the pair of cycling shorts and black tank top. But, she had been running late for work yesterday so she hadn't faced the consequences of her actions until then. Besides, she only had six hours to go before she needed to leave for her train. Plus, she really needed a nap.

Luckily she had already packed a few days ago. Her black weekend away bag, with a cute pink bow in the middle, sat by her door. All of the lights in her flat were off to encourage better sleep hygiene after a night shift. So, she brushed her teeth and wrapped her straightened hair in a silk black headscarf. Then, she put on an oversized black t shirt.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she did not feel terribly insecure. She worked out four times a week, alongside all the stairs around the hospital and monthly spin classes, she did quite well. The natural hourglass figure she had would never be eradicated by exercise. But, she had begun to appreciate the small curve of her belly and how plump her arse was. Even if the stretch marks on the outskirts frustrated her, she knew having a voluptuous arse would do that. Now, if only she could find someone to spank her until it hurt.

As she had gotten stronger at the gym, she had felt more open about being spanked harder. She wanted someone to dominate her physically she felt breathless. It made her clench to imagine being impaled by a man's cock, whilst her arse was red hot. More appealing to Mia, the thought of being spanked until she sobbed sounded like the greatest release at all.

****

Liam was finally done with the last box. He was of charge of getting the last few bits of equipment into the dungeon. This year TWR was being held in a huge Bristol's conference centre.

They had spent the morning blacking out all the windows so unsuspecting tourists wouldn't get an eyeful. After lunch, they had wheeled in a couple of St Andrews crosses, whipping benches, puppy cages and a suspension cage.

Then, after a coffee break the domestic team had come in to add in boxes filled with smaller toys which members could take away for their play sessions. The toys were donations made by members within the BDSM company. It was a win win. The company's product got more exposure and TWR got discounted equipment for the weekend.

"It looks great in here."

Liam looked up to see Jane, the kink friendly coordinator, enter the room. Her blood red heels clicked across the laminate floor, as she walked over towards him. Her kink clearly influenced her outfit today. She was in a 1950s Head of Household dynamic with her husband of a decade, Kevin. Today, she paired her white blouse with a black and white spotted poodle skirt. Her thick lips were heavy with bright pink lipstick.

Liam knew her HoH husband adored bright colours on his black wife. Even her well coifed bun was littered with pink flowers, the delicate petals contrasting with the fullness of her natural hair. The imposing white man was currently directing the last crates of alcohol to the various makeshift bars. He owned a local brewery and bar, which were catering all the drinks for the events this weekend. Jane was not involved in the business, with Kevin doing so well that he was the sole breadwinner, but she always decorated the events he catered for. TWR was the biggest event of the year.

"I agree, how are the other rooms?" Liam replied, as he removed his box handling gloves.

"Everything's ready to go. Some members have arrived early but we told them to go to their rooms and play rooms won't be available until five." Jane said, armed with a clipboard detailing all her notes.

"I'm happy to finish off here if you and Kevin want some alone time before if all kicks off."

"Perfect. Thank you Liam. Jane, upstairs now." Kevin's voice boomed across the room before Jane even got a chance to speak.

Jane sheepishly said goodbye before her heels clacked away.

***

"You always make the best shortbread, my dear heart." Kevin murmured appreciatively as he drained the rest of his mug of tea. They were back in their hotel suite, with Kevin sitting in the massive forest green armchair and Jane massaging his calloused feet.

Kevin usually had one of Jane's homemade sandwich or a pile of freshly baked pastries with a strong mug of tea, whilst telling his wife about his day, for an afternoon snack. She was always required to massage him after a long days work, unless she was ill or on her period. He sighed and leaned back as her dainty figures pressed firmly into the heel.

"Come here, my darling." Kevin unbuckled his belt and unzipped his beige trousers.

Jane knew he would want a quick fuck before the festivities started. Even though TWR would be kicking off soon, they had a few hours before they needed to go. She knew her husband enjoyed seeing the various types of equipment being laid out. So, the perfect housewife had already lubricated both her holes in preparation.

So, she stood up for his inspection. Her hair was still neatly styled, her make up done to perfection and her outfit pressed. She smelt like lavender, which was his absolute favourite smell. Kevin flipped her around, so she was standing up with her face away from him.

"Your lipstick is smeared. So I don't want to see it. Lift your skirt up."

Kevin stood up, spreading her plump cheeks apart. He could see that she was very lubricated, which he rewarded her for by not fucking her arse. She hated that. Instead, his solid white cock slid into his wife's tight pussy. The lubricant felt heavenly around his shaft as he pistoned himself in and out of her velvety folds. The ruffles of her skirt tickled his pubic area, which spurred him on further. That sensation never ceased to make him hard.

His wife was the perfect women for him. Usually, there was never a hair out of place. She was always one step ahead of him. She knew his uttermost desire and did her best to please him. There was always coffee in the morning with his fully cooked breakfast (and the dad bod to match), his clothes were always prepped for work and his household ran like clock work. But, seeing all those punishment implements made him wish she fucked up sometimes.

Jane groaned as he gripped her waist. The room was now filled with the loud smacks as Kevin's pubic area made contact with her wobbly arse. She could feel the flowers being shaken out of her hair as she was pounded. It had taken a lot of practice to ensure she could be fucked by Kevin in heels. When they had met at college, she hated heels. Now, she couldn't remember the last time she had left the house without heels on.

Sometimes she reminded herself that he absolutely loved it. She was a lady through and through. To her, it wasn't just during sex but every waking moment of her life was predestined to be feminine. Her appearance, mannerisms, duties and responsibilities were all dictated be her husband. Kevin had taken his God given right to be the Head of Household. And she loved it. There was no confusion in their relationship, which made it run so smoothly.

They usually started off this evenings with some domestic discipline when the occasion called for it. Then Jane got to see a side of her husband that no one else ever saw. He was so primal and fierce in bed. All the discipline he maintained during the day suddenly melted away when he was lodged in her pussy. But today, Kevin had clearly skipped the structure in order to just take his wife's creamy pussy. He definitely would make her lick it all up after. It's her responsibility to keep everything clean...

****

Mia sighed heavily. Was going to this a good idea? Was she going crazy? Maybe she should stay at home. Her and Wanda has always been a happy pair. Her trusty vibrator was safe and discrete. Going to a public conference was not.

Yet, as Mia reached across it for her favourite pink toy, she realised she did want more. She had been single since the end of medical school three years ago. She wasn't unhappy. Just very horny.

Mia enjoyed being single. She could star fish across the whole double bed, without a care in the world. Her body felt delish under her silk bedsheets. The pale pink sheets were so cool, even though her body was pressed against it. Underneath the black t-shirt she saw, she wore nothing. Her painted red toe nails scratched the sheets in anticipation. Her nipples tingled as the sheets rubbed against it. But it wasn't enough.

Increasingly, the twenty four year old doctor had wanted someone to share her bed with. More importantly, not just anyone. Her previous two boyfriends had been as vanilla as vanilla pods.

Mia needed someone who engaged with her submissive tendencies but also doted on her. She had floated with the idea that she liked girls, but could never really see it. All her fantasies were with a tall and handsome man dominating her. He would set her tasks, have rules and expectations for her. But, gift her with not worrying about everything. Whereas, she normally worried about everything.

It would be so nice to have the primal aspect of a man come out. To have him confident enough to just take what he wanted, knowing it pleased him. She was definitely a people pleaser. She knew it at work when she stayed at work for a three hours after her shift because Mr Smith wanted to talk about his granddaughter. Again. She knew it at home when her landlord would break the contract and enter her flat at random times. It would be nice to have someone take her pleasing nature, but actually cherish it.

He'd tell her how proud of her he was. That she was a good girl. Those words made her cunt clench.

She closed her eyes as she switched on the vibrator. The vibrations coming to life almost gave her a Pavlovian response where she stared to get wet. Mia loved playing with herself. After a very stressful shift, there was nothing better than pouring herself a large glass of wine and fingering herself until she came. Nothing says stress relief like a good orgasm. The only way it got better was when she fed herself squares of dark chocolate as an aphrodisiac. Today, she needed the release for both her pent up excitement for later but also because she was just so fed up of work. She was just constantly busy. Whereas here, in the coolness of the dark, she could just be.

Her left hand grazed her chest gently, playing with the darkened nipples. Her hardened peaks were incredibly responsive. She absolutely green lighted nipple play for that reason. It felt so so good, like electric sparks, when her cool fingers touched her hot breasts.

Mia moaned softly as she pressed herself against the vibrator. Her wide hips thrust against the pulsating little toy. The thrusts became more frantic as she edged towards her climax. Usually she'd tease herself more. She'd strum her belly button or clench her arsehole. Filled with nothing. Maybe during the weekend she'd buy some toys. Then she'd get to stop pretending she had a plug. Her orgasms were more explosive when she was teased. But honestly, Mia couldn't care less right now. The weekend had finally come. That was teasing enough. She could feel the sheen of sweat on her back as she groaned louder. Her hips banged against the mattress. She had treated herself to a duck feathered filled mattress. Right now, it felt like sin.

Her memories flashed back to TWR website. Pictures of submissive in various positions. Some were being whipped. Others were lying down on their tummies after being caned. Some of them were kneeling, others bowed before their dominant partner. Maybe one day that would be her. The smell of her musk, as she imagined being at the feet of her dominant, became stronger. Her head was filled with sparks of pleasure, like fireworks, these bursts were explosive but short lived.

She just wanted a man to take control. She needed him to temporarily release her of the responsibilities around her. And just take her. He just needed to own her. Fuck her until there was mascara running down her brown cheeks. She wanted to feel pain mingling with her pleasure, all at the behest of a dominant. She couldn't wait for this weekend.