All Comments on 'The Weekend Retreat Ch. 01'

by LostKite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very arousing and well written

This chapter really caught my attention and definitely didn't fail to make me aroused and yet intrigued about how the various characters will develop over time. Safe to say, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter... hope this isn't the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE IT

This was so great to read!! Really well written too, love the detail and how the story flows :)

Can’t wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not like other books

Really interesting. Love the fact you can relate to the characters like they have normal jobs and normal worries. Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Whilst I haven’t read this story I wanted to thank you for including a synopsis explaining the assorted kinks involved. Due to an annoying mindset DDLG is a kink that I can’t cope with, it’s a hard limit. So you have my sincere thanks for the trigger warning. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostKite@LostKite
Hi, I’m Melanie. I’ve asked for all Chapters of The Weekend Retreat to be deleted. Felt a bit dragged with hateful comments and this is supposed to be fun not stressful. I would like to focus on editing and rewriting in the meantime. See you at some point :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES