The Welsh Goddess

Story Info
A cheating man is broken in by his girlfriend.
2.9k words
4.24
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Josej
Josej
5 Followers

I find myself alone in a dark room. I'm naked and blindfolded, my vision black apart from a hint of red, flickering candlelight in my periphery. I'm bent over a table. My hands are tied to the opposite corners so that I'm forced to lie flat on my stomach with most of my weight on my chest, my heels lifting off the ground and only the balls of my feet touching down. I have some kind of clamp pinched to each nipple, crushed painfully against the table. My ankles are tied to separate table legs, keeping my knees locked straight which are also bound to the posts, splaying my thighs apart. My cock hangs down below the table in the open air, unprotected, pointing toward the floor. Something is tied around my balls, painfully tight, squeezing them and forcing my dick to remain hard and throbbing, bobbing up and down in space.

All the hair around my cock, perineum, and ass have been shaved completely smooth and I feel utterly exposed and sensitive, tickled by every fickle breeze. I feel strangely full and realize with a shock that I'm that there's a fluid in me--not my bladder, but my ass. Some kind of a syringe or baster has been inserted into my rectum several times over and used to fill it to the brim with oily lubricant; I can feel it dripping out every time I unclench, running down my soft taint, around my aching balls, down my shaft and finally onto the floor, making a drip-drip-drip sound in the silence. I try to move but I'm fully restrained--my toes brush against the floor without finding a foothold--and can only manage to make the table creak, my nipple-clamps twisting.

I hear a door open quietly and close again as you enter. Before I have time to ask what you're doing or shout for help, you've wordlessly yanked me back by the hair and shove a ball-gag in my mouth, fastening it firmly around my head so that I can't spit it out, a leather strap biting into my cheeks. I can only groan a muffled complaint as you run your nails down my back, over my dripping butt, raking my helpless thighs.

Suddenly something hits me hard, making a loud smack against the soft flesh of my ass. I yell through my gag. You tell me to shut up and begin to spank me viciously with a heavy wooden paddle, over and over, harder and faster, the room filled with echoing thunderclaps. My ass smarts as it jiggles under each new strike, fresh welts springing up. You tell me that this is what I get for misbehaving, that I'm a bad boy, a dirty man--that I should be your whore for once. You tell me that you're going to make me your bitch by the end of the night, that I'll worship the ground you walk on by the time you're through with me, that I'll never step out of line again. I try to disagree with you though my ball-gag. Between swings, you use an electric wand to shock my tenderized asscheeks, one after the other; then my sensitive thighs, then my swollen balls, making me twitch involuntarily each time. You electrocute my taint and I bite down on the gag, straining to get free, thinking about how I'm going to take my revenge on you, imagining what I'd do with you tied up instead. But despite my efforts, the bonds don't budge and I'm forced to take my punishment in full.

After what feels like an eternity, the paddling stops. My ass seethes in the open air, flushed with warm blood. You put plugs in my ears and now I'm totally cut off, both sight and sound taken away from me. The loss of these senses only makes the pain of my ass more noticeable. I have no way of knowing what you're going to do next, no way to prepare myself. My muscles stiffen in anticipation, but I have nowhere to go. The suspense makes every inch of my body tingle.

That's when you grab my cock from behind, bending it down and back between my legs, and shove a girthy sound inside of it. The well-oiled metal of the rod feels white-hot as it plunges the full length of my shaft and beyond, through my urethra and into my bladder, tickling my prostate. I struggle violently to no avail. You move the sound in and out roughly, fucking my cock with it. After a while you pull it out and I exhale in relief--only to yelp as you shove an even thicker rod in, stretching my urethra to its breaking point. You hold a vibrator to the tip and send shockwaves through my body, making me arch my back in a mixture of unbearable discomfort and shuddering ecstasy. You repeat this several times, expanding my cock wider with each successive sound until I lose count, and edging me with the vibrator until I can't think straight--a slave to the pain and pleasure you force upon me in turns.

When you finish I lie still, exhausted. My balls are engorged with unspent cum and aching, my asscheeks searing, my cock tender; my urethra has been reamed out to three times its normal size and feels raw from being fucked, dripping lube and precum onto the floor. I hope you've made your point, that you're done with me. You pull my earplugs out and I hear you walk slowly in front. You warn me not to make any noise and pull the gag out of my mouth. I pant, head down, trying to catch my breath.

You put a long-nailed finger under my chin and coax my head up. Slowly, you slip the blindfold from over it. As my eyes adjust to the darkness, they widen in horror. An enormous phallus swings at eye-level; hot pink silicone, bulbous and covered in cruel ridges and bumps down its length, ending with a thick, flared base, hanging pendulously from a black leather harness strapped around your perfect hips. I gaze up at your naked body, gorgeous even now, like a goddess towering over me. Your smile looks almost innocent, but your eyes glitter with malice. I start to tell you no, but you just grab me by the hair and shove the strapon into my open mouth, making me gag on the word before I can get it out.

You start to fuck my face--my eyes stream as I choke, but you just take that as consent to ram the dildo harder against the back of my throat. I try to bite down but you slap me hard, commanding me to suck it properly. You hit me until I comply, my cheeks hollowing as I try to maintain suction while gagging. You grip my head with both hands and push hard through my gag reflex, driving the toy down my esophagus until the harness touches my lips and I smell the tan of its leather. You hold my head there for a moment and run your hand along my throat, feeling my Adams apple bulge from what's inside as I convulse, unable to breathe--then you pull out just long enough for me to suck in one breath before continuing. Saliva covers the dildo and drips from my outstretched tongue into my beard, mixing with the tears. You tell me that this is what I deserve, that now it's my turn to be your whore, that I have to learn to take it from you properly.

You pull out and I gasp for air, but as you begin to walk slowly behind me again I struggle against my bondage with renewed desperation, thrashing with all my might to escape. I know what's coming next. It's been too long since I've had anything in my ass, I try to tell you--I can't possibly take anything that big. First I try threatening you, telling you to let me go or else. Then I try telling you that we can do it another time, any other time--just please let me prepare first. I try to twist around to see what you're doing behind me, but can't make out a thing. Finally, I beg you to at least be gentle.

You just laugh, saying that I should have seen this coming. You give me a playful spank and tell me that if I don't shut up you'll get the ball-gag. All rational thought deserts me and I start to struggle wildly like a trapped beast, feet scrabbling on the floor as my muscles strain, only tiring myself out further. With mounting terror I feel you spreading my sore, red asscheeks slowly apart, taking your time to toy with me, pinching me with your nails and flicking my blue balls. You slip a finger inside to ensure that I'm still full of lube, your nail grazing my walls. Panicking, I try to clench my asshole shut, focusing every ounce of energy I have into keeping you out as you rub your strapon against me, mixing the saliva from my mouth with the lube dribbling from my quivering hole which feels tiny, puckered against the bulging head of your dildo. You tease me, slapping the tip around the rim of my ass, grinding it against me, giggling at each flinch and every weak jerk of my rigid limbs. In a sweet voice, you ask me if I'm scared.

With your first thrust, I am taught that any chance I had of saving my ass from destruction is long past. The broad head of your cock pushes forward inexorably, caving in my ass. My sphincter holds firm for a moment, collapsed inward, but your dildo is too strong, too stiff, too slick with lube--suddenly, my tightness gives way and you surge through my feeble resistance, overwhelming me; I gasp a long, breathless scream, my mouth agape, my bound hands clawing at the air, my eyes rolling back as you plunge to the hilt inside my body, your hips smacking my ass and throwing me flat against the table. Once you're inside there's no stopping you. And so begins the most brutal pounding of my life.

You push down on my lower back with one hand and grab my hair with the other, pulling my head behind as far as it will go so that I'm looking at the ceiling, my spine forced into a steep arch. Each stroke seems to go deeper than the last, driving the breath out of my body so that I can't even scream. The humiliation is unthinkable--I'm a grown man, being fucked against my will. Roughly sodomized by a woman half my size, who I could pick up with ease, yet unable to do anything about it. I'm being raped by a little girl with a pink, feminine dildo. But the emasculation is nothing compared to the pain. My asshole feels annihilated, torn excruciatingly open, battered by each rib and vein of your plastic cock, helplessly pulsating over every hump and curve. I feel you ploughing through my insides, violating my very core. You whisper in my ear that I'm truly your whore now, that all my holes are yours to ruin; that I belong to you now, body and spirit. This is how it's going to be from now on. You let go of my hair and grab either side of my face, hooking your fingers in the corners of my mouth to drag my cheeks back, bearing my teeth like a wild animal and forcing me to bounce on your cock as you thrust away. I can only grunt in time with the fucking as you call me a filthy pig, telling me that this is for my own good.

I try to fight you for as long as I can but I can't push you back out of me, nor move my ass away from the giant dildo burying itself in it. Each time I manage to writhe forward even an inch you effortlessly pull me back to take your full length, asking me where I think I'm going, admonishing my disobedience with a spank while your harness slaps against my balls. My body can't hold out against the onslaught, and slowly begins to betray me, bit by bit. First my dick goes limp, incapable of fucking anything anymore, swinging impotently in thin air as you slam into me again and again. Now I've become the one who gets fucked--my body realizes the change even as I still try to deny it.

Minutes feel like hours; next, my hole steadily weakens with each stroke you send tearing through it. Soon my ass is gaping, the tight, muscular rings of my sphincter completely broken in and tamed, wide open to accept your churning cock, releasing pathetic squirts of lube that only encourage you to pound me harder.

The final humiliation comes when in spite of my agony, the steady rhythm of your cock against my bruised prostate begins to send weak spurts of cum from my flaccid dick onto the floor. You laugh at me, asking if I'm enjoying this after all. I try to tell you no but all I can do is whimper. I start to realize that part of me is enjoying this. I find myself pushing back onto you, desperately trying to make myself cum from being fucked in the ass--it would be a small victory amidst the torment. I feel myself getting close, a gradual, overpowering surge building inside of me.

As I reach the brink, just about to crest over its peak, you stop suddenly, unbuckling your harness and stepping out of it, leaving the dildo inside me. There's nothing I can do to stimulate my prostate now to make myself climax, no matter how hard I try to thrash and clench--I can't even muster the strength to push the toy out anymore. I have no control over my sphincter, the muscles unresponsive; my beaten ass sucks the dildo in and keeps it there snug. I groan as you pinch the tip of my cock and slide a thick sound all the way up my raw urethra, plugging it. You fit a cage to keep the sound from budging--anchored to my balls and contorting my useless cock so that it has no chance of getting hard again. Now any cum I try to release will be forced painfully back inside of me, into my bladder or back into my prostate, turning any orgasm I might hope to achieve into yet another torture. The only way I'm allowed to cum from now on, you tell me, is slowly and painfully inside myself from a hard pegging--no making a mess with my cock anymore. Then you take out another, longer strapon, mount me, and start the pounding all over, deeper than before, mauling my back and ass with your nails, spreading my cheeks to take it further. It's all I deserve.

You whisper in my ear to give in to it. At long last I submit, giving up completely. I surrender to your cock, nothing more than a collection of holes to be filled and fucked. My strength leaves me and I lie there and take it like a slut, moaning as my toes curl, my feet off the ground, my legs shaking as my whole body is wracked with spasms. You tell me to call you my mistress and I do. You tell me to promise to do whatever you say from now on, and I do. You tell me to say I'm your bitch and hold your phone in front of my face to record a video, a final test of my submission. But my defiance is all gone--I say it, moaning it over and over and begging you to keep fucking me. The words spill out, fucked out of me--I'm your dirty whore now, I tell the camera. Please use my ass all night long, every night. I belong to you, body and spirit.

I orgasm painfully again and again from my prostate, losing count, the cum pulsing against the sound and exploding back inside me. I fill myself up with my own cum.

When you've finished fucking me, what feels like a lifetime later, you pull out, exposing my dominated ass to the world. You untie my balls and they hang low and drained. You unclamp the cage from my wilted cock and remove the sound slowly, releasing a long and steady dribble of cum. You hold out your hand while you rub my taint and down my shaft, over and over, squeezing every last drop out of me. Then you smear the cum all over my body, all over my wet face and into my hair. You rub the cum down the deep scratching along my spine and into my own, ruined asshole. Then you sit under the table and suck one last agonizing load from my overstimulated cock, squeezing my balls like a sponge. You kiss me deeply, pushing it into my mouth from yours and ordering me to swallow, making me taste the proof that I loved being fucked by you.

When you finally free me from the table any thoughts of disobedience have long since been drilled out of my mind. My legs like jelly, I slip to my knees and grovel, kissing your feet, worshipping the ground you walk on. You make me eat your ass and finger you while you hold a vibrator to yourself, serving you with my tongue until you cum hard all over my face. That's my reward, and I'm grateful for it. I order you food which you eat, using me as a table while you watch TV. Finally, I give you a long massage, before dutifully spooning you to sleep.

Josej
Josej
5 Followers