The Wet Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a wet spell?" he asked.

"It's a spell that's supposed to be the opposite of a sexual dry spell, I think. Actually, I'm not sure. She called it a wet spell. She burned some green candles and said some weird words that didn't mean anything and made me repeat them."

"How much did you spend?"

"I spent a lot, but you're worth it!" Amanda cried.

"How could you do this to me? You know I don't like people knowing my business, and you're going around trying to get help from a psychic about our sex life? Paying her our hard-earned money for some fake spell - I can't believe this. What did you say to her about me?"

"Nothing! She already knew everything! She's a psychic!" Amanda looked away from him so he wouldn't see the tears forming in her eyes.

"Psychics aren't real, Amanda! She scammed you."

"Then why am I so fucking horny for you?" Amanda asked, her eyes focusing down on his cock.

"I'm so mad at you, Amanda! I'm so mad that I already want to fuck you again. I'm starting to wonder if this wet spell actually worked." Mitch was shocked that he was already aroused by Amanda again after just cumming. That wasn't like him. He was getting angrier by the second as he imagined Amanda going to a psychic about him not fucking her enough. He was so angry he wanted to - well, he wanted to fuck her senseless.

"Maybe we should go to eat, and then I can take you to the shop. It's called The Apothecary. You'll see how old that lady is. She doesn't care about our sex life. She just wanted to help us!" Amanda tried to divert his attention by handing him some of his clothes. She began to put on her panties and bra.

"Oh, we're not going anywhere!" Mitch told her.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm fucking pissed at you!" Mitch yelled. He got in Amanda's face. "How could you go behind my back and talk about me to some psychic lady? You told her about our sex life! Didn't you?" Mitch sounded so angry that he was snarling a bit, which Amanda couldn't help but think was sexy as hell. He cared about their sex life!

"I did it for us. I did it because all I want is you. If you're mad at me, then why don't you fucking punish me right here, right now." Amanda threw her shirt to the floor and proceeded to take off the clothes she had just put on.

Mitch said Nothing, watching her the way a predator watches his prey before he goes in for the kill. When she was completely naked, he sprung into action, moving quickly until he had her face-first on the bed. He was snarling and grunting like an animal as Amanda squirmed beneath him, slightly afraid that she had pushed him too far this time.

"I'm sorry!" she screamed just before he covered her mouth with his hand. She continued to scream and wriggle, trying to escape as he pushed his cock into her pussy. He could feel her fear, and something about it made him harder than he had ever been. Her pussy felt so perfect wrapped around his cock, and he thrust into her, doing what felt right to him with little regard for her pleasure. He was mad at her, and with each jarring thrust, he felt a little bit better about what he was doing to her. Surely she had known that going to a psychic would make him fuck her like this. Maybe that was why she had done it. He wasn't one to be manipulated, and so her pounded her pussy even harder.

Amanda's fear was a huge turn-on for her. She loved it when Mitch got so mad that he fucked the shit out of her. It didn't happen often, and though she was scared he might hurt her, she kind of hoped that he would. She loved the brutality of this fuck, and she was happy that she had gone to the psychic. This was the way it was supposed to happen. She could feel her orgasm building with every hard thrust of Mitch's cock.

Mitch grabbed a handful of Amanda's hair and violently tugged at it. He was breathing right into her ear, and he could tell it was driving her crazy.

"Is this what you wanted? Huh?" Mitch asked her, taking his hand from her mouth so she could answer.

"Yes! This is what I wanted!" Amanda screamed. Her pussy exploded in the biggest orgasm of her life, soaking the rest of the mattress thoroughly.

"Oh, we're not stopping yet!" Mitch screamed. He held her down with one hand and pulled her hair with the other while he continued to pound the shit out of her pussy. She braced herself as he used her body to get himself off.

"I hope you think twice about telling strangers about our sex life again, Amanda!" The way Mitch said her name made Amanda's heart race. She loved this side of Mitch. She realized that she had told him all about the psychic for a reason. She knew that it would make him mad, and she had been hoping that it would lead to this violent kind of sex. Amanda loved it the most, much better than just making love. She knew Mitch loved punishing her, and she loved to be punished.

Mitch was punishing her now with his cock, fucking Amanda hard and fast for his own pleasure. He disregarded her needs and instead pushed her head down into the sheets so she couldn't breathe. He laughed as she fought for air, and when her pussy clamped down on his dick, he knew he was in trouble.

Amanda began to cum again, her contractions becoming bigger and stronger with each wave of pleasure Mitch's cock brought her. Mitch knew that he was close to cumming himself, but instead of just cumming he made sure to make Amanda cum first. Mitch did what he could until he heard the telltale sounds of her orgasm as she moaned in her unique and beautiful way. He looked down on her as she came and realized he loved her more than he ever had.

Mitch came hard, shooting his load so deep in Amanda's pussy that it might never find its way back out. He moaned a few times as he found his release inside of her. When Mitch finished, he took a moment to appreciate how beautiful Amanda was. She had a nice ass and a post-orgasm smile plastered across her face.

"The spell is definitely working!" Amanda laughed.

"I think you may be right. That's two times in one day. Are we still going for food?" Mitch asked. He wasn't as angry at Amanda now that he had cum in her again. He was now more curious about the wet spell and the old lady who had cast it. He hadn't cum twice in a row like that in many, many years.

"Yeah. I'm even hungrier after that sex we just had," Amanda agreed.

They put on their clothes, got their jackets, and headed out to eat. After dinner, Amanda walked him to the shop she had been to earlier that day. As they got closer, Amanda saw that the "The Apothecary" sign that had been intact earlier that day was now missing some letters. The shop looked closed, but that was okay. She just wanted Mitch to see it.

"You said you were here earlier today?" he asked her, looking at the shop.

"Yeah. But it looks different now," Amanda looked at the old building. There didn't appear to be anything inside of it. It looked empty and judging by the layers of visible dust covering the floors, walls, and window sills, it was apparent that the shop hadn't been open for a long time. Amanda scratched her head. This was the same shop! It was in the same location she had been to earlier that day. Something was wrong.

"It looks closed. You sure it wasn't on another block?" Mitch asked, perplexed by the situation.

"I'm sure. I looked it up on my phone. Here, I'll show you!" Amanda looked through her phone for the phone call she'd made. It was still there. She called it, but it rang and rang. No one ever answered. "They are probably just closed for the day," she tried to explain to Mitch.

"Closed for the day? It looks like they've been closed for a century! Look, Amanda. I don't care if you made the whole thing up. It's fine. I think it's cute."

"You do?" Amanda wanted to explain the whole thing to him, but she realized she would sound insane if she did.

"Yeah. I think you're the sexiest woman alive. In fact. I want to fuck you right here, right now?"

"In public?"

"Well, maybe not in public. Let's go home and fool around." He leaned down to kiss Amanda deeply. She could feel the magic in his kiss. Maybe she had hallucinated Vesna and the love spell. Perhaps it had all been in her head, but things were different now with Mitch. He seemed to be in love with her again, and it felt right.

They went home and made love. Amanda half expected the spell to wear off, but it didn't seem to. Mitch appeared to be more and more in love with her all the time. He couldn't keep his hands off of her or his dick out of her pussy. It was everything she had ever wanted. Now, Mitch was not only her best friend but her true love as well.

"Thank you, Vesna," Amanda found herself whispering into the air one day as she passed by the old, dilapidated building where she had met with the old lady. Even though Mitch didn't believe her, and she wasn't exactly sure it had happened, there was a part of her that was grateful for what Vesna had done for her. Whether the wet spell had worked or it was just in Amanda's head, she was very thankful for what she now had with Mitch. What had been a failing relationship was now stronger than ever. They had sex almost every day, and Mitch seemed obsessed with her. Amanda had gotten what she had wanted.

The craziest part of all of it was when Amanda finally realized that she could check her bank statement for the charge that Vesna had put on it. To her shock, there was no such charge. It simply didn't exist. Maybe Vesna had helped her for free, or maybe Vesna had never existed at all.

12