All Comments on 'Fucking You Like A Wheelbarrow'

by jaymasters45

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
Oh fuck!

222 Cole Street.SF, first floor flat...were you standing in the hallway behind the pocket doors to the living room watching us? OMG, talk about deja vu. That was fucking hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Shit!

This was soooo good! I came twice while listening! You just keep getting better and better!

BrunhildBrunhildover 7 years ago
Jeez

I wish more men would moan during sex. I find it so hot. And your voice and accent are so sexy! Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

You are becoming my favorite! This is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mmmm

That was incredibly Hawt!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!

This one is my favorite of all time! Love everything about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SOOO Good

The combination of the detailed description you give about what you’re doing and your moans send me over the edge. You’re so good at this and you have an amazing gift. For those of us turned on aurally, audios like yours are a godsend!!! Thank you for doing what you do. Sometimes we forget how all of our senses work together during intercourse to culminate in orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaymasters45@jaymasters45
871 Followers
Please join my brand new OhCleo account! Join and receive a brand new exclusive audio every other week! My first two exclusive OhCleo audios are already available to subscribers! I'm so excited to share exclusive content with all of you and to get to know all of you better! ...