The Wheelchair Slut

Story Info
Man in wheelchair fucks a beautiful women.
971 words
3.22
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preamble: Dear Readers, this is my first post so be gentle. I plan to write erotic stories about men with physical disabilities and how they could express their hornyness into the world.

[Guy's perspective]

Sitting in a wheelchair in my apartment wondering where to go. I am wearing dark blue jeans, a white shirt, a khaki cardigan, a red scarf, black boxers, white cozy socks, and white shoes. I feel ready to explore. But fuck am I horny. Let me just go check out a Reddit with a few hot girls. Some brunettes, wearing big black glasses, with dark eyelashes and a skirt that goes just beyond her butt, and a tube top that covers her breast but shows the little tiny tits of her boobs. Pointy from... I wonder what she is thinking about. College classes, research projects, being a slut at work. No that would not make sense. Why would a hot chick wear such revealing clothing? Most girls are not natural sluts. They don't just masturbate in the middle of a street. Right?

Little did I know what was coming...

Fuck my dick is so hard right now. I hate not being able to move my legs. I can move my arms, head, and dick, but that is it. It's so hard right now, this struggle. What do I do with my dick that is hard as a rock, pointing out of my jeans. Why did I look at hot girls right before going on? No girl would want a guy like me... A guy that cant move his legs.

FUCK. I guess I'm just gonna have to jerk off so I can head out outside. I grab my belt, unbuckle the loop, grab the top of my jeans and push it a foot away. Lower my boxers below my oval balls. Put my left hand on my cock, give it a firm grib, and start stroking. Warming my sweat dick, getting it all lubricated with my natural sweat. The feeling and texture makes it feel so good. Makes me want to stand up and fuck a girl, grab a hot girls plumpy booty, slap her fat tits. To bring her booty on my dick. Get her to rub it raw on it. Feeling her juicy skin on my dick. Making it feel so warm and alive. I grab her chest, squeeze her breast, play with them. Jiggle jiggle jiggle. Slap them. Twist her pointy nipples. Make her scream my name, make her grab my hair, pull on it, give me pain, while I further twist her nipples.

Her pussy starting to drip on my underwear. I can feel her skin butt wet and juicy. Making me want more of it. My desires force me to grab her waist, lift her up, and bring her pussy down on my dick. Oh it soo wet. It's like dipping my giant penis into a coconut oil. It's juicy, sticky, and wet like a faucet. It has the warmth of a beach down south. I feel so happy to have her pussy warming and lubricating my dick. The warm embrace feels so soothing to my soul.

I try to pump my legs to fuck her pussy but nothing happens. Oh right. My legs are dead. I tell her, "Jump up and down on my dick. Use the wheelchair handles as leverage."

She starts going wild. Hopping up and down on my dick. I could my legs moving from all the jumping. I was so hot and horny in that moment for her. Then as she needed to take a breather. She started moving her hips in circular motions. Round and around my dick. Making it feels also sort of sensations. The tension of the muscles in and around her pussy, the tug and pull of her vagina on my dick. I felt joy in my dick.

My dick felt so good. My body felt so good. And then she starts kissing me. Kissing my lips, my cheeks, my neck, my chest. All other. I felt kisses everywhere, so much joy. So much pleasure. I felt like a wild gazelle being loved so much. It felt like a version of Nirvana.

Then she retakes position. Legs on wheelchair handles. Leaning slightly back, getting the right angle of my dick in her pussy. Then she starts jumping again. Up, down; up, down; up, down. Oh god. Oh god. OH GOD. I'm close. I'm close to cumming. She is so hot. Her pussy is so good. OH GOD. Dear lord. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...

...

[Her perspective]

Wow, what an orgasm. My pussy is drenched in your cum. It's so sensual, it's so warm and sticky. That god I'm on the pill. Your dick is so good to fuck and play with. It's so firm and strong. It's the perfect size. I could feel your enthusiasm, your fun, your pleasure. I could feel you were having a great time. Everytime I kissed your lips, touched your skin, fucked your dick; that you loved it. You were a true slut.

I guess my work here is done. You made my pussy wet. You fucked me good. You gave me love, fun, and passion. Plus, a gift of soo much semen. I kiss you deeply on your lips as one last goodbye, as I fade away.

...

...

[My Perspective]

SHIT. OH GOD. That felt so could but fuck. She was so hot. A fucking gorgeous women with a great body. Definitely fuckable again. Well... I guess I'll just have to wait until next time. To fuck her.

Now let me clean up all this cum. It really went flying onto my underwear, jeans, and the floor. FUCK. That was hot and messy and so good. But I wish I had a Kleenex to keep the cum together.