The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt leather...hot leather...and metal studs...brush against my cunt. Kit-5 rubbed the belt against my cunt, and then all up and down, from my clit all the way up the crack of my ass. Oh God, I moaned like you wouldn't believe. I sounded like a wounded animal that wanted more. I was begging for it in my moans.

The belt suddenly vanished from back there and crashed back down in a split-second. I nearly came right there. Kit-5 went back to working me down there as she crashed the belt down, and I got really hot really fast again. Then she stopped. Oh no! Please don't edge me. Not now!

Her hand did something down there, and then I felt it. Her thumb was in my cunt. It went in and out slowly, fucking me nicely. I liked this. I could get used to...No! She took her thumb out, depriving me of that lovely feeling, but then...it moved up, brushing the space between my cunt and my ass, and then...oh yes. Oh yes!

She pressed the thumb against my anus. It surrendered easily, welcoming the well-lubed thumb in. She got back to work kneading my cunt as she thumb-fucked my ass, the belt came crashing down again, and...oh, how I came, how I came hard again.

Later, as I was coming down from my second orgasm, she was still massaging me softly down there with her thumb just resting in my asshole.

"How many times can you cum from this?" Kit-5 asked.

"I don't know...All night, maybe? At least once more." I answered.

"Like a real cheap piece of shit slave, then."

I didn't answer back. That was a mistake. Her fingering stopped. The thumb disappeared from my asshole. Nothing was moving down there.

"Yes...like a...like a real cheap piece of shit slave", I said.

Her fingers resumed their motion. The thumb was getting deeper in my ass now. The belt came crashing down.

I came. I came all night. I came as long as Kit-5 would let me.

12