The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers

"I don't like any mess."

With that, Goddess Angelica pushed her ass back into College Girl's face. I had seen this so many times from my usual angle. College Girl's face disappeared between those very full pale ass cheeks as Goddess Angelica took a hand off her ass to hold College Girl in place by a grip on her hair. Goddess Angelica stiffened up a bit. Her face scrunched up in concentration. I knew that look, even though I'd really only ever seen it once before, when I was beside Kit-5 in that hotel shower as she got her first taste of Goddess Angelica. She was pushing. She scrunched, and concentrated, and held her breath for that one last push, and then relaxed a little as she let out that breath. She was pushing into College Girl's mouth now. College Girl was taking Goddess Angelica's load down her throat.

College Professor was the next to go. I learned two things from this. One: The winner of the pee-holding contest got to go first. College Boy had held his pee almost as long as Kit-5. I didn't think that was fair, since he was a male, but I didn't get any say in the matter. All the other Mistresses went in order after that.

So that was it: This weekend was The Ladies Shitting Party. These women were here to shit, and we were the guests of honor.

The second thing I learned: The Mistresses weren't picking their own slaves. They were sharing their slaves with each other. Kit-5 got the College Professor. I got the Big Black Mistress. God, her ass was even bigger than Goddess Angelica's, if that was even possible. Or maybe it was just my angle. Nevertheless, within a moment everything went black as my whole world once again consisted of an ass pushed into my face, and a load of shit someone had been saving pushed into my mouth.

I wish this hadn't been one of those moments when time stood still, but it sure seemed like it was.

That's how the rest of the weekend went. I overheard some Mistresses talking at some point, and learned that this was an annual event. They met on this houseboat every year to spend a weekend out on the tranquil water, pissing and shitting in and on the slaves they'd brought along with them. It turned out that Mistresses were just like anyone else. They grew bored, and craved novelty. Once you had a toilet trained, they could get old, just like anyone else. So the Mistresses looked forward to the excitement of trying different toilets. I had every Mistress piss on me at least once, and I swallowed the shit of five of them altogether. We slaves were the only toilets onboard, there whenever a Mistress decided to piss or shit. We were all communal property, so no Mistress had to ask another Mistress' permission.

In between all the pissing and shitting, was the sex, and it was fantastic...for them. We were community property for that too, and when a Mistresses felt like cumming, all she had to do was reach out for the nearest slave and pull their faces into her cunt. The Mistresses basically liked to drink wine, gossip, piss, shit, whip and cum. Kit-5 and I seemed to spend the entire weekend with our tongues up someone's cunt or asshole. Of course, we weren't allowed to cum...until the very last night. The main event on Sunday night was a big 69 slave cum-a-thon. Half of us were lined up on mats on the floor running the length of the big common room, and then the other half of us were made to lay on top of them. A bell was rung, and we started in on each other with our tongues. Whomever came first had the pleasure of watching the slower partner whipped afterwards. Kit-5 and I both came first, and got to enjoy watching June Cleaver and Butch squeal under the riding crops. What can I say? This sort of thing turned us on all over again. Kit-5 and I sat next to each other and snuck our hands into each other's crotches playing with each other while we watched the others get whipped. College Boy got to fuck a few of us as well. I was lucky to get in on that. That young eager cock was a nice diversion.

The Server put on a show that was especially popular with the Mistresses after our cum-a-thon. With the rest of us slaves kneeling by their feet, he whipped the poor College Boy, got sucked off, and then fucked College Boy in the ass, jerking the slave off while he fucked him. Then he used College Boy's mouth to clean his cock, of course. I had to admit, it was a huge turn-on for me too. I had never seen gay male sex in person before. I liked it.

The only rule for this annual gathering was that you could never bring a slave twice. This put pressure on the Mistresses to find and train new toilets every year. I thought about this as College Boy was taking his butt-fucking, and looked over at College Professor, stroking the hair of College Girl, kneeling obediently in front of her Mistress. How many students had College Professor turned like this? Did she really find new ones every year in her class? I was dying to know what course she taught.

As I made it through this very long weekend, I mused on how I still didn't particularly enjoy the actual toiletry aspects of this particular strain of domination. Why was I going through with it? I guess it was just because it made me feel so dominated and deviant. It was really on a whole 'nother level. I never did find out how Kit-5 felt about it, since we never discussed things on that level. Like me, she must have felt a compulsion to see this experience through. She could have balked and safeworded out when I brought her to Goddess Angelica in the first place, and she watched me swallow shit in the shower right next to me. But when Goddess Angelica moved to her, she dutifully opened her mouth as well. And she had obviously kept up her training afterwards, since here she was.

I was relieved to get back home after that very long weekend. I had my usual appointment with Goddess Angelica's doctor, and then...that was it. I'd already felt I'd done my time with her before the Ladies Shitting Party. Now I was sure of it. If she contacted me again, I'd do something I'd never done before with any of these Doms & Dommes...I'd politely decline.

But the opportunity to decline never came. Goddess Angelica had not specified a next meeting when she dropped me off, and I never heard from her again. I have chosen to believe that she sensed I was done with this particular experience, and that it was not a long-term thing for me. Since she would have to find a new slave for next year's party, her time and energy was probably better spent on that.

I still can't articulate quite why, but my time under Goddess Angelica (literally!) felt necessary for my journey. But to this day, I am glad it came to an end.

docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers
12