The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us suffered our usual long, interminable wait, shivering on her bellies on that mattress, until the door finally opened. Another woman was ushered in, and pressed down between Kit-5 and myself. I couldn't see her face yet, since she was facing Kit-5. She was stripped, cuffed and gagged, while Sado-Chick kept watch with her ever-present Taser in the passenger seat. Then the lube and her phone came out as the time came for Duke to pull his pants down and bestow his traditional ass-fuck inauguration to the new victim. As she jerked her body and screamed and grunted in her gag, I realized something. There was something very familiar about this young woman lying next to me. The back of her head with her light brown hair, and the sound of her voice...and then she turned her head as Duke's cock was pushing into her ass.

Oh no! It was my daughter! And not my youngest daughter, but my eldest! The seemingly sensible one, with a husband and young daughter at home. The one I'd never even suspected of being on F*t, or any other website. My eldest daughter had somehow found her way to Duke101 on the internet, left her family to fly halfway across the country, and was now being butt-fucked in the back of a van in an airport parking garage as a prelude to a week of captivity and sexual slavery.

She recognized me instantly of course. She had a look of shock that must have matched mine. Then she was distracted as Duke pulled her hair and pushed himself all the way into her ass, while she screamed through her penis-gag. After that, her look of shock turned into a look of acquiescence, and shame, as she had to accept the fact that she was being butt-fucked whether she like it or not by a strange man in the back of a van, squeezed in naked beside her mother and two other women.

I watched. I couldn't take my eyes off her as I watched every second of her ass-fuck, and followed the shifting patterns of fear, shame and deep longing to cum on her face. As the van got on the road later, we just looked at each other, communicating silently, feeling our bodies rub against each other with every turn. I knew how she felt right now, and now she knew how I'd felt just two years ago.

It was going to be quite the week up at the ranch this year.

12