All Comments on 'The Whipped Heiress Ch. 03'

by allison22

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
appyBappyBover 2 years ago

This whole series has been excellent so far and this chapter certainly does not disappoint. Thank you.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 2 years ago

I love this story, so incredibly hot.

I hope the remaining 2 months of her slavery sentence take many chapters, but more than that it makes me think of my favorite aspect of the most well written mail girl stories on literotica... when their contract ends and they are manipulated into signing a very long term contract.

Hopefully by the time you write the epilogue (many, many chapters from now), Heather spends all of her youth into her 30s as a still a jaw dropping beauty of a slave who has experienced almost every possibility including being bred and exposed publicly. And when she is contemplating finally being free as she is savaged by her mistress or master and worrying they will let her go because she is older - they convince her to be a slave for the rest of her life and she has her most intense orgasm yet...

Anyway, 100/100 writing, ty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories in this series have been sapiosexually stimulating. The role reversal, exquisite submission make me long to be 1st Heather, then her tormentor. Perhaps, when her mother is informed, and I am certain she will be, dear aloof mother will share the common thread of submission with Heather for an interesting evolution leading to a more responsible life for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, contrary to previous comments ,I felt this chapter was weaker than the previous. The plot idea is quite good, butnthis seemed hastily put together. First, there is a lots of narrative that slows the pace. The dialog is weak and is neither convincing, nor adds to heighten erotic tension. Some dialog (to me) seems ridiculous such as when Hwather questions Irini if she should drink alcahol....(seems to be a cultural obsession that leakes into the story); I mean, here she is with a bdsm slave, and there is commentary as to whether she can have a drink with alcohol?? This just seems absurd.

Your erotic descriptions and imagination are very good. So, it could have been a much more effective story. My opinion is that I think it is worth slowing down and producing less in order to get the dynamics right. Of course, this is assumong the objective is to write better stories. Sorry for the harsh constructive critique.

SchlankSchlankover 2 years ago

Irini a slave? Could that happen? Could she be whipped on the public stage?

It's a delicious idea. She's has such an overblown sense of entitlement. It would be delightfully erotic for the spoiled brat to be stripped naked, enslaved and whipped in front of a large audience.

justanotherwriter1950justanotherwriter1950over 2 years ago

Wonderfully paced. I wonder what will happen when the sixty days are up. This story has really held my interest and I hope that this will become another of those unfinished flashes in the pan. This girl clearly is suited to life as a long term slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot!

I just don't know what else to say, except thank you for sharing, Jackie.

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardover 2 years ago

Love the focus on your heroine's submission and emotions, lots more adventures for Heather? So many things you can add! I wonder what will happen when she meets Alexa again? And which country that will be in?

StrictMistressStrictMistressabout 2 years ago

what a delightful story. I have never met the author, but I think she must, likewise, be delightful. I love how your mind works, allison22; and I love how well you express yourself when you write.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Yup I was right, the heat keeps building. This interlude of rather romantic lovemaking was nicely placed amid H's narrative of increasing humiliation and downward descent into the slave mind.

Also see H growing in her awareness of her erotic masochism.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

The kiss of leather, should fall to Irini. She might be able to better appreciate her station in life. I would love to see that here

Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strict4 months ago

Status reversal x CFNF = exponentially more erotic submission. Well played Allison 😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallison22@allison22
513 Followers
I love reading intelligently written erotica. I'm an intelligent woman with a huge book collection and dozens of favorite authors. I can get into heterosexual erotica, lesbian erotica, gay male erotica, BDSM, femdom, male-dom, celebrities, public sex, exhibitionism.....just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES