The Whipped Heiress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!" Grace gasped. The sound of her feminine gasps sounded alluring and erotic to my ears. And then I took her hard, swollen clit in between my teeth and sucked on it. Apparently, I did a good job as Grace responded to my efforts with trembling thighs, frantic hissing sounds and bucking hips.

Grace's hips and pelvis bucked so hard that my mouth lost contact with her pussy a couple of times. After the second time, Grace grabbed my skull and forced it against her crotch, thus making certain my face and her pubic lips would remain connected.

Her orgasm was intense, boisterous and it seemed to go on forever. She panted and forcefully cried out, making deliciously feminine sounds until her legs finally gave out on her, and she collapsed to the floor. Even after she collapsed, her chest continued to heave up and down and she continued to pant. Her eyes were heavy lidded, and her face was breathtakingly beautiful as she savored the sensations of the carnal pleasure, I had unleashed for her.

"Oh, Heather," she moaned. "That was amazing. That was indescribable. Oh, God, oh God, oh God!"

She moaned and gushed about the extraordinary skill of my tongue. She insisted that I had to do that again, but first she wanted to use her leather strap on my beautiful ass. "Your ass is so beautiful, so perfect, so tempting, I just have to leave my mark on it."

"Get on the floor, face down," she said. "I want your ass raised up and your legs as far apart as you can manage."

I assumed the position she ordered, and my skin felt tingly all over as I anticipated the stinging crack of her leather whip across my naked flesh. Something about the idea of Mistress Grace reddening my ass with her leather strap excited me. It was like her putting a wedding ring on my finger. It would be a visible symbol that I belonged to her.

"You're a very good slave, Heather," Ms. Fuller assured me. "You're so obedient and so adorable. I can hardly believe I have you all to myself tonight."

CRACK!

The leather strap snapped across my bare bottom with stinging force.

CRACK!

It struck again. I whimpered but did not beg for mercy. I was under Grace's spell and felt an overwhelming sense of excitement as I was punished.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK CRACK!

"There are some lovely marks forming," Grace assured me. "It's a pity you can't see them."

"Ow! Oww! Ohh! Oww!" I gasped as my poor abused bottom was further reddened by Grace's leather strap. I adored Mistress Grace's dominance over me. I adored it when she used the strap on my bare skin. I found the pain to be delicious, however, that didn't stop me from crying out in pain.

The sharp slaps to my bottom were stinging agony, however, the agony was delicious, and the pain was accompanied by waves of desire that heated my loins and hardened my nipples. As the leather strap scalded my poor bottom, it also fueled a pulsing fire in my loins.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

When Grace was finished whipping my naked buttocks the only sound in the room was the sound of me sobbing. Grace stood over me and listened to the sounds of my girlish tears for a while before she scooped me up and held me in her arms.

"You look so submissive and adorable right now," Mistress Grace gushed. "Tears really enhance your beauty. If you were my slave, I'd make sure that you shed tears every day."

My head was swimming with potent sensations of carnal desire, helplessness and vulnerability. This cocktail of emotions resulted in strong feelings of lust and passionate desire for Mistress Grace. I was infatuated with her, and I told her so.

"Oh, I wish I could make this moment last forever," Mistress Grace said. "I don't think I could be any happier with someone than I am being withy you right now."

Before the night was over, we both ended up on the bed where I lapped at her pussy and sucked her clit once again. I brought her to another earth-shattering orgasm again when she recovered, she pulled me close and once again kissed me passionately on this mouth. Of course, this time I had her sexual juices on my tongue, so she was able to sample the taste of her own pussy as we kissed.