All Comments on 'The Whipped Heiress Ch. 04'

by allison22

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SchlankSchlankover 2 years ago

When I was in school, sex education classes were BORING! But this teacher has a way of capturing the interest of her students and holding it! I wish I could be a student at this school!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time to return to US with mistress and perhaps involve the interior designer and possibly her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Worthy of sensual reflection before slumber. Please continue this erotic travel; or is that travail. Thank you for this guided journey.

jdb12399jdb12399over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your writing here. Great descriptions of the most sensual moments.

The sexual activity on stage between her and her reluctant tormentor was a genious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories but I prefer the normal world to that strange foreign country where everithing seems allowed toward slaves.

For instance, in your other story (I hope you'll continue it soon), when the girl had to open the door for her girlfriend's mother's friend completely naked and being feeled up, it's much more sexier because it is not the normal thing.

Please do not take too long.

fitntrimfitntrimover 2 years ago

Hot! I do so very much love this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. I hope we'll get to read about Irini's comeuppance...?

beth_beth_over 2 years ago

I've been enjoying this story much as I did the previous one, and love the way you've been creating some of the peripheral characters. Two in particular stood out ... I'm one of those who will very much enjoy Irini learning some humility, should that happen. And I also found Blake's interactions with Heather to be well done; as harsh as the whipping was it somehow didn't feel gratuitously cruel, quite the opposite, thanks to Blake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series so far, but nothing lately! Has allison22 deserted us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is a great series i hope to see more form it soon

allison22allison22about 2 years agoAuthor

I've been working on writing a new chapter, but my life has been chaotic and stressful of late. It's hard to find time these days to be creative. Rest assured, I am working on a new chapter...it just may take a while to finish writing it.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

After reading the extension from 7 to 60 days I went to the end to check the last page. I won’t read beyond part 1 until I know there is a happy ending with our hapless heiress safely home. The lack of care or aftercare in your stories in deeply concerning. What Alex and Heather’s mother/maid do when she effectively disappeared / call the police?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I am interested what happens to Heather when the 6 months are up. Not sure if a minor infraction can add time to the contract. Or her mother comes looking for Heather and makes a deal to get Heather released.

BTW at the end of this chapter how many more weeks are left under Heather's contract. 6 months do seems long for Heather's owner to stay. C a n Heather be sold and is a new contract needed?

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Fantastic! The whipping scene is masterful on so many levels: breathless pacing, vivid writing, seriously hot depiction of H's internal state and experience of the humiliation, arousal and pain ...and most of all, the exploration of H learning the lesson of arousal as "coping" with pain, the eroticization of suffering and submission. That's an achievement we find so rarely on this site.

That scene was so good in fact, the university scene that followed was anticlimactic. I would have favored ending this chapter after the whipping. A small quibble tho. Brilliant, Allison.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

A minor point of preference: There has been reference to male slaves, but we don't see them. I mean, I understand the audience here and all, but I'd like to have them depicted, if only for spice and local color.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

Shocking.

50 lashes with couple of big "O"s

I don't think Heather and I can take much more. There doesn't seem to be any end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallison22@allison22
I love reading intelligently written erotica. I'm an intelligent woman with a huge book collection and dozens of favorite authors. I can get into heterosexual erotica, lesbian erotica, gay male erotica, BDSM, femdom, male-dom, celebrities, public sex, exhibitionism.....just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES