All Comments on 'The Whipped Heiress Ch. 06'

by allison22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardover 1 year ago

As ever, an acute understanding of the submissive mind, like the verbal interplay between submissives too.

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Well, that is certainly one way of giving the story a whole new direction and energy! The fact that if she does not behave can cause more time to be added to her slave contract is a bit of a surprise, but also helps to keep her motivated! I do wonder if her main owner will decide her slave contract needs to be extended by a month to make up for the time she was off, with someone else, having "fun" without them being involved or present :)

spankednakedspankednakedover 1 year ago

This may have been humiliating and painful but also welcoming and exhilarating for her. Heather is now living a darkly exciting and arousing life, and I for one am jealous of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Has she been sold completely/forever?

allison22allison22over 1 year agoAuthor

Her slavery is strictly temporary. All sales at the slave auction are good for thirty days. Then Laura and the other slaves go back to whence they came.

AzotableAzotableover 1 year ago

Please….keep going!!. What a hot saga!!

HarryKing1066HarryKing1066about 1 year ago

I liked that more psychological depth has been added to the characters....a bit worried that old is equated with cold and ugly though

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was very well written; the only criticism I have is the author did not refer to a female's cunt as a cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallison22@allison22
I love reading intelligently written erotica. I'm an intelligent woman with a huge book collection and dozens of favorite authors. I can get into heterosexual erotica, lesbian erotica, gay male erotica, BDSM, femdom, male-dom, celebrities, public sex, exhibitionism.....just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES