The Whipped Heiress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgane's daughter was named Kloe. Kloe was eighteen years old and had fantasies about doing cruel things to naked slave girls. I would be the lucky girl who allowed Kloe to finally have an outlet for her fantasies.

There was a delicious throbbing in my sex to match the throbbing in my nipples. I saw Morgane's lips moving as she explained to me about her daughter, but her words weren't clear. I was swept away on a tide of feverish lust, and it was almost impossible to focus on mere words.

When she was finished talking, Morgane released her hold on my breasts and clipped a leash onto my collar. With me naked, bound, barefoot and leashed, Morgane would have no difficulty leading me around like I was some sort of animal. It was awkward and degrading to be led around in this fashion, which was probably the idea. Masters and mistresses are always looking for ways to break our spirits.

I was led into a parking lot. Of course, before we could reach Morgane's vehicle, dozens of people came up to her to congratulate her on her recent purchase and to get a better look at me. It seemed that everyone wanted to grope me and see if I felt as enticing as I looked.

One of the people who wanted to grope me was the old woman who had attempted to buy me. With Morgane holding my leash, the old woman thrust a hand between my legs and cupped my bald pubes. I recoiled at the touch of the gnarled, claw-like fingers on my delicate pink slit. It was distressing, being pawed by someone who was so ancient and unattractive, but when Morgane saw me flinch, she ordered me to spread my legs wider and make my pussy more available.

I whimpered, but I did as I was told. Then the old woman worked my sex lips apart and thrust two boney fingers into my vagina.

"Aaahhh!" I gasped at the sudden intrusion of the cold fingers in the most delicate part of my female anatomy. And then, while she fingered my pussy with one hand, she used her other hand to grab my ass and give it a hard squeeze.

My ass was reddened and sore from the leather strap and I whimpered as the old woman groped my ass. She seemed to like my sounds of distress and she smiled wickedly as she continued to knead the flesh of my buttocks before giving each of my butt cheeks a painful pinch.

The woman who was pawing at me was creepy and unattractive, but she triggered my feelings of helplessness and that triggered a bubbling sexual heat that made my pussy throb. I squirmed indecently as the old woman felt me up and I felt my face blush hot with embarrassment.

Morgane and the old woman chatted like old friends while I was being molested, and after what seemed like an eternity, the old woman took her hands off me.

As the old woman hobbled away, Morgane told me some of the things that she and the old woman had discussed.

"Eugenia says that my daughter is fortunate. Some slaves are cold and unresponsive. She said that Kloe is lucky to be getting a slave that's so slutty and responsive."

I failed to stifle a gasp. I came from a wealthy, respected family and was unaccustomed to being accused of sluttiness.

"She also said, that Kloe won't be able to resist whipping you. And she said that she would like to watch. I told her I'd turn it into a public even and invite her to be part of the audience."

"Morgane!"

"Oh, stop acting so offended," Morgane admonished me. "You have a body that was made for the whipping post. You squirmed adorably on the auction block, and if I don't invite my friends over to see you punished, they'll be deeply hurt. They'll be downright outraged."

I stamped my foot and attempted to formulate an argument to explain why it would be cruel to invite that creepy old woman over to watch me twist and writhe as Morgane's daughter whipped me, but none of the arguments sounded convincing. In the end, I just hung my head low and allowed my new owner to drag me to my new home.