The White Dress Pt. 02

Story Info
Mia meets Mr. Grayson again...wonder what happens this time.
2.2k words
4.66
12.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been three weeks since my first meeting with Greyson Fuller, and I have been dreaming of him every night. I haven't been able to get the feel of his hands against my hips, my lips, and my clit. I crave him.

I took a pregnancy test today, and after an agonizing three minute wait I got my answer: negative.

My heart sank immediately before my brain made my next plan. I didn't get my baby but boy was I gonna have so much fun trying again. I got showered and checked my phone for any new alerts, none. I called my assistant and had her set up a follow up meeting with Greyson.

About 15 minutes later she called back with news that he was in Atlanta and would send a private jet for the night to bring me to him so I could see first hand the development we were going to be working on. I got wet thinking about what else Greyson was going to be working on. I sat on my bed and knowing that I should start packing before the car service picked me up in an hour, but I couldn't help it, thinking about seeing Greyson in a few hours I laid back against my bed and my hand immediately went under my waist band and my fingers traced my clit in lazy circles until I pressed the pad of my index finger with pressure to rub furiously until I could feel my muscles clench in the build of my impending orgasm, as I got closer to my peak I dipped two fingers inside thinking of Greyson's hard cock and began strumming at my g-spot faster and faster until I came unraveled with a loud moan and a gush between my legs. I caught my breath and sat up to remember that I needed to hurry up and pack my bag for the weekend. As I finished up packing I ran back into my closet and found my white dress, thought it only fitting to wear for him again since it worked so well the first time. I grabbed my bags and locked up my apartment just as the car pulled up and I got in as the driver put my bags in the trunk I get a text message: Can't wait to see you beautiful be ready for dinner when you arrive. Greyson.

I clenched my thighs and bit my lip as I typed my response:

Well Mr.Fuller what type of attire would be appropriate?

A few seconds later:

Semi-formal, panties optional ;)

A gush down my leg and a gasp as I respond :

;) yes sir can't wait to see you

We got to the airport and i boarded the plane. After takeoff I got up and looked through my bag for a silky black dress and my black satin boots I stripped and changed quickly in the back room of the plane folding my clothes back into my suitcase, I just zipped up my boots when the fasten your seatbelt light came on and the pilot announced we were landing soon. I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I sat in my chair and pulled out my mirror to check my makeup and my hair, satisfied that I looked good after applying my vixen red lipstick, I waited for the plane to land and the door to open so I could step out into the humid air of Atlanta.

I took one step off the plane stairs, and stood face to face with Greyson, immaculate in a sharp dark grey suit with black pinstripes and a silk black tie. My jaw dropped just as he lifted his finger to my chin and placed his other hand against my back as he pulled me close and lifted my mouth up to meet his. His lips crushed against mine as both hands when to my back pulling me tighter against him, feeling how hard he was in his slacks. I moan against his mouth as he started to pull away bringing his thumb to trace my lips as he said:

Hello Mia, how I have waited to see you again, and I can't wait to show you how much I can't wait to taste you again.

A blush spread across my checks as he escorted me to the car waiting for us. He gently took my hand and twirled me around before helping me into the car and walking over to his side. We took off with me admiring all the lights out the window on the drive to the hotel where Greyson I assuming was staying or was going to have me stay. He gave me his hand out of the car and asked the driver to take my bag up to the room, he ushered me inside and asked if I was hungry. I was starved. But maybe not for food but rather what I could see imprinted in his slacks. But I said yes and followed him to the hotel restaurant. We ordered steak salads and a delicious red wine as we talked over simple business matters. As we finished our glasses of wine I slid my booted foot up between his legs and lightly applied pressure just as his eyes met mine. They were laced with lust as they glazed down to my lips then my neck and then my breasts. He signaled the waiter and asked for the check.

He paid and walked us to the elevator. The doors closed and he pushed me against the wall trapping my mouth with his as his hand gripped my ass. I moaned with his touch and flicked my tongue against his as his hands went up my back tracing circles back down to my ass each hand cupping a cheek tightly. The doors opened and he backed me out into the hall grabbing my hand and we walked down the hall to one of the most beautiful hotel suites. I didn't get a chance to check the view before Greyson was at my back unzipping my dress and letting it hit the ground. He kneeled and unzipped my boots holding my hand as he let me step out of them. He told me to sit on the lounge chair kneeling in front of me grabbing my feet and planting kisses along the pads of each of my toes before he lightly ran his tongue across each one before sucking in my big toe and proceeding to do the next foot as well. I was moaning and squirming as he started kissing up my leg reaching my knees before he spread them apart and began kissing my thighs.

He reached up and grabbed the waist and of my thong and pulled it down my legs and flying across the room. He leaned me back and placed my legs on either side of his shoulders as he lightly kissed each thigh before grazing his breath against my sex,I felt his stubble against my lips before I flicked his tongue hitting my clit. I moaned and arched my hips trying to get closer to his tongue. Slowly he began to feast making me breathless. With each stroke of his tongue and with every circle around my clit i got closer and closer to my release. I could feel it building in my toes and finally after he sucked my clit into his mouth and lightly nibbled I exploded coating his face with my cum. I was panting as he trailed kisses up my navel until he was hovering over me and reached my mouth kissing me hard allowing me to taste myself on his tongue. He lifted me up and walked me over to the bed where he unhooked my bra and threw it to the ground before laying me back against the pillows.

His fingers lazily circled each nipple as his tongue danced in my mouth before kissing my cheek, then my neck a light flick of his tongue against my collarbone and finally his mouth latched to my nipple and he bite it lightly then traced the pain with his tongue he repeated the same on my other breast. He sat up and unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock, already hard and ready, he angled down between my legs rubbing the head against my wet folds before pushing the head just past my lips he kept it there a second before he grabbed my hips and thrust forward going balls deep in one swift motion. I screamed with pleasure as my back arched off the bed.

He let me adjust for a few second before he leaned forward and kissed me again as he withdrew almost completely and slowly thrust forward again. I moaned into his kiss as his cock touched my cervix. He broke away from my lips and pushed my knees up to my chest folding me in half as he started to pound away at my cunt. He kept up a steady pace as I could feel my second orgasm begin to build. He ground his hips into mine and I came my pussy gripping his cock as he slowed his thrusts letting me ride out my orgasm. When my legs stopped shaking he pulled out and had me flip onto my tummy, pulling my hips up as he lined up his dick with my cunt running it along my slit as he pushed my chest to the bed as he bent over me his head slipping inside me again.

He thrust hard and I was impaled with all of him again. He wrapped my hair around his hand as he held me to the bed and began his pace again. I moaned into sheets that my hands were now-pulling off the mattress as he fucked me from behind. Pulling my hair as he withdrew and then pushing my back into the bed with every push forward. I was screaming with ecstasy as another orgasm claimed and yet Greyson never slowed his pace if anything he began fucking me harder and harder. Finally I could feel his pace quicken and his breathing getting heavier and I knew he was close I moved my hand to my clit and started rubbing furiously trying to climax at the same time.

"I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?"

I've never had a man ask me that before. It took me a second.

"Fill me up, cum in my pussy, I want to feel all of you!"

I started cumming as he thrust forward and rope after rope of cum blasted my cervix, his cock twitched and finally the last rope splashed my walls he pulled back and plopped out of my abused but well satisfied pussy. I kept my ass in the air as I could feel his cum drip down my thighs.

I caught my breath and sat up feeling a gush of what felt like a bucket of cum start flowing out of my cunt I put my fingers inside my snatch and brought my fingers into my mouth not even noticing that Greyson watched me.

"You must have some great birth control, I've been saving that load for weeks."

I smiled.

"What makes you think I'm on birth control?"

His smile faded and shock took over his face.

"What do you mean, Mia?"

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"I'm not on birth control."

He followed me into the bathroom as I stood at the mirror checking my reflection. I could feel his breath on my back as he asked me again.

"What do you mean, Mia?"

I turned around to face him as I repeated myself.

"I'm not on birth control!"

A sharp breath before his hands rubbed his forehead and he thought about what that meant.

"Jesus, a load like that you for sure will get knocked up!"

I smiled and turned back towards the mirror at the delicious thought.

He stood there and I could see thoughts racing through his mind. He smirked and lifted his eyes to meet mine in the mirror.

"Wouldn't be the worst thing, I think I would look sexy with a growing belly!"

"The sexiest" he leaned in and whispered in my ear before spinning me around and kissing me again. He pulled away and turned towards the bathtub, turning on the water and adjusting the temperature He sat in the tub and motioned me to join him, I leaned my back against his chest as the hot water eased my muscles. I moaned as his hand lathered my neck and my shoulders moving down to my breast were he lightly flicked each nipple before moving down across my stomach, down my thighs to my calf's and finally coming back up to my sex but this time he didn't have the wash rag as he lazily started to rub circles against my folds with his fingers bringing his other hand to my nipple lightly rubbing and kneading my breast. I was panting, my mouth slightly parted, my eyes closed my head leaning back against his chest as each delicious swirl of his finger brought me closer and closer finally cumming on his fingers as his name escaped my lips.

"I can't wait for you to have my baby, Mia!"