The White Room

Story Info
Can you stay in the white room?
2.3k words
4
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, yes, I know that writing all this down is dangerous. The rational part of my mind is aghast at the very thought. But that same thought gets my cunt so wet, I can't resist. Just knowing that you're reading this makes me want to reach up under my skirt and rub my clit until I come. But I'm not going to. I'm going to stay good and wet for you while I write this.

There is a word in German philosophy -- dasein -- the only known word in any language for the part of the human that is concerned with being. When Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, that was the beginning of dasein. Dasein asks all the questions about why we're here, and why we die. Dasein is responsible both for the beauty of our brevity and the existential dread of death. Dasein is a product of the mind, and it cannot be silenced except by the cunt. That is why the dirty woman triumphs, her cunt brings her back to Eden.

And I am dirty. I am so dirty.

Let me tell you about the white room. The white room is a mental exercise and the goal is simple: don't leave. Whatever you're doing -- washing the dishes, in a meeting, talking to your mother on the phone, whatever it is, do not leave the white room. You're permitted to play with yourself if you can -- if you're in your bedroom or alone. But if you're not, tough luck. You still don't get to leave the white room.

I'm imagining that you're alone while you read this, I'm imagining you stroking your dick. God, I need that dick.

**

In the white room, I am tied to a table. There are two pillows under me, one causes my back to arch and my tits to stick out. Another elevates my cunt and my ass. The room is cold, and my nipples are hard. I want to play with myself but I can't because I'm all tied down. You're in the room with me. Can you see me? If it helps, remember the way I looked in the library, when I came all over my fingers. Now picture me in the white room, bound to a table just for you. We've always been in this white room, you and I. We can't remember a time before the white room, nor can we remember arriving. As far as we know, we were created in this room.

Let's start with my mouth. Are you looking at it? It's important to study this, so that when your phone rings, or the microwave beeps, you won't lose focus. You must stay in the white room. Look at my mouth, look at the lips. You want to put your dick in my mouth, don't you? Is that what you're doing? Is my tongue running over the head of your dick? Is it warm and wet? I can feel you pushing it into my mouth, my tongue running and up and down the underside of your dick. You're getting so hard. Are you going to fuck my face? I love it when you fuck my mouth, especially when the ropes are holding me down and all I can do is take it.

We come into adulthood seeking the white room. It is the place where we finally shed the alienation that began when we understood we were naked. The white room is home. Yet so few of us find our way here and so many of us are distracted by what we think we are supposed to do, who we think we should be. But I rejoice in my nakedness before you.

Did you lose focus? Did you leave the white room? Don't get distracted. Remember my mouth, remember how I can't stop you from fucking my mouth. Can you hear me moaning around your dick? Shove it deeper, test my gag reflex. That's it, make me choke on your dick. Whatever you do, don't stop. Please don't stop. Please.

I can feel the ropes on my skin, I like to push and pull on them just to remind myself how helpless I am. They don't budge, of course. Just knowing that I can't move an inch gets me so wet. I want to put my fingers in my cunt, just like I did for you in the library. I want to shove them in and out while you watch. But I'm not allowed to touch myself, am I? I'm all tied down, I can't reach.

OK, I think we're ready for the first test in the white room. Open a new tab in your browser and call up a random Wikipedia article. The goal is to read it without leaving the white room. Can you read a Wikipedia article and fuck my mouth at the same time? Can you imagine my lips around the shaft of your dick, my tongue sliding up and down it? Can you imagine ramming your dick deep inside my mouth?

Granted, I've had a lot of practice -- you saw me in the library, reading a book. But you also saw me leaning against the carrel with my skirt bunched around my waist, fucking myself. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, I'm always tied up and ready for you take to me. Always.

You can say it to yourself, if it helps: "I'm fucking Madison James's mouth and there's absolutely nothing she can do it about it." You can repeat that to yourself while you read the Wikipedia article if it helps you stay in the white room. Do it as many times as you need to, and then we'll move on. Meanwhile, I'll be here, waiting, tied to this table, my mouth full of your dick.

**

The second part begins with my tits. Look at them. They're moving up and down with my breath. And my nipples. They're hard and poking out. Are you going to pinch them? When you pinch my nipples, it always sends a jolt straight to my cunt. When you yank on them, I gasp, and try to buck, but I can't, because I'm still tied to the table, aren't I? Can you see my tits clearly in your mind? Are you playing with them? I love it when you play with my tits, especially when I am restrained, and you're just having your way with me.

Are you talking to me? Are you telling me that I'm dirty? While you play with my tits and pinch my nipples, are you telling me what a little slut for you I am? Are you going to spank them at all?
Is that what you're doing? Are you spanking my tits, just to remind me of your dominance? You're making me so wet, I'm going to start begging now.

Please, I need it. Please put it in me. Your dick. I need your dick in my cunt. Yes, yes, I'm so dirty, I need it, please.

I can see you smiling, you're yanking on my nipples, and you're calling me dirty and you're smiling. I am in the white room, all tied down, and I am so wet.

Are you there? Are you in the white room with your fingers on my nipples? What are you saying? This is the second test. Pull up a new Wikipedia article. This is a little bit more difficult than the first because you're carrying on a conversation with me in the white room. In order to pass this test, you must be able to read a Wikipedia article while playing with my tits and talking to me. Can you read the article and call me a dirty little slut at the same time? Can you see me tied to the table, begging you? Remember, you can always say it to yourself: Madison, you dirty slut, listen to you beg. I'm pinching your nipples, Madison, and you like it. You want my dick in your cunt, don't you? But you're tied up, you can't do anything about it, can you? Madison, I'm spanking your tits now, because I can and you can't stop me. You're so dirty, this is just making you wetter, isn't it? Isn't it, Madison?

Can you read a Wikipedia article while you say that to yourself? Don't leave the white room.


**

Is there something in my ass? Did you put it there? That thick black butt plug? Did you move the pillow, just so you could push it into my little asshole? Did my asshole stretch around it? Did you push it in slowly? Can you hear my guttural groan? What did you tell me when you were pushing that butt plug into my ass? What did you call me?

I have to say, nothing makes me feel dirtier than having something shoved up my backside. And the way it feels when your hand comes down on my ass and I clench up and feel the intrusion. It makes me feel so base, I can't help but groan. I'm beside myself by now, I'm begging almost incoherently. You've reduced me to this dirty mess, and I love it. You wiggle the butt plug just to hear me make those low, guttural noises.

The pillow is back. My cunt is pushed up and my legs are tied so far apart, I think you can see right inside me. My cunt keeps pushing upward, begging. Are you running a finger up and down my slit, just to hear me mewl like an animal? Are you running your finger around my clit while I mewl? You're not letting me come, though, are you?

Time for a new test. In this test, you have to do something -- make a pot of coffee, or a cup of tea. Microwave a burrito or wipe down the counter. You must move about an area, completing an action, and -- you guessed it -- you must stay in the white room to pass the test. Can you do that? Can you stuff something in my ass while you make a pot of coffee? Can you tell me not to come while you tease my clit? Can you hear me mewl? Just say to yourself, while you're making a pot of coffee or cleaning up: Madison, you dirty slut, you love it when I shove this butt plug up your tight little asshole, don't you? When you groan, it makes my dick twitch. Can you feel my finger on your clit, Madison? Listen to you, you sound like an animal. Too bad you can't move. Don't come, Madison. If you want my dick, you better not come.

I want your dick. So stay in the white room.

**

We're doing very well. We've made it to the last test in the white room. This is, of course, the most difficult test. This is the one where you come inside my cunt.

Look at my cunt. It's so wet, it's dripping. I have fat cunt lips, can you see them? Can you smell my cunt? Can you see the pool of wetness on the table? Look at my cunt, picture it just like you did when I fucked myself for you in the library. It's glistening, isn't it? Do you have your dick out? Are you pushing it in slowly or do you shove it all the way in? Can you feel my cunt hole spasm around your dick? Are you fucking me? What are you telling me while you fuck me? Are you telling me that I'm never going anywhere, that you're never going to stop? Are you getting faster? Can you hear me begging? Please don't stop, whatever you do, don't ever stop, I need your dick so badly, I need it, I need it, don't stop, please please please. I'm begging.

This is the last test, and it is the most difficult. During this test, you're going to come. I mean really come. But you have to do it while you say the alphabet backwards. Unlike the previous tests, this one relies entirely on image, you cannot say anything to yourself while you fuck my cunt, because you have to say the alphabet backwards. Are you ready? Can you see me clearly, can you see my cunt? Are you fucking it? Good. Say the alphabet backwards, and don't leave the white room until you feel me come all over your dick, and you have filled my cunt with your cum.

**

The white room is not about mastery; it's about practice. I love the white room, I love being there. That's why I stayed wet for you while I typed each and every word of the exercise. But now I'm going to come, and I'm going to tell you about it. I still have that butt plug inside me, so I start just by wriggling my butt a little, and thinking about you. It's impossible not to think about the way you look at me, your perfect smirk. I'm feeling so dirty right now, with the plug stuffed up my backside. I have one of those big hitachi wands. I'm going to come by putting it right on my clit, while I imagine your dick in my cunt hole. I like to wait until I'm just about to come and then stop for a minute. That makes my hips buck a little. Then when I put it back on, the sensation is so powerful, my whole body trembles. My mouth opens involuntarily and I moan. I'm breathing so fast that my tits are just heaving. I use one of my hands to pinch and tug on my nipple. I'm so wet, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I'm imagining your dick deep inside my cunt, I'm lifting my torso off the bed, oh god I'm going to come, I'm coming, I'm coming just for you. I'm always coming just for you.