The White Specter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it. Fuck me. Slowly." Luna said between moans. Her breathing was shaky as desire and lust overcame her. She knew she was wet down there as Jason pleasured her.

He moved his head lower and began sucking her breast left breast and squeezing the other while his other hand never stopped rubbing, stroking, and massaging her pussy.

Cutter decided that it was finally time to see the heroine completely naked.

He pulled her suit further down from her waist, down to her crotch.

Cutter salivated when he finally saw the unconscious heroine's naked pussy. It was clean-shaven and smooth. He moaned in pleasure when he saw that her pussy had a light pink color.

He also noticed that the young, blonde heroine was wet between her legs. His fingers expertly stroked and rubbed her wet mound - pleasuring her womanhood so much that the heroine moaned in pleasure.

"You liked that, my dear heroine?" Cutter told his captive when he saw her smile and moan in her sleep while his fingers stroked her between her legs, her wetness coated his rubbing fingers.

When Cutter started further pulling the suit down, the truck came to a screeching halt and Cutter was thrown to the wall of the cargo compartment.

"What the hell is happening?!" He opened the small window from the cargo compartment that opened to the driver's seat.

Before Allen could answer, Cutter saw that the truck was surrounded by police cars.

"Get out of the vehicle and put your hands up!" A cop said through a megaphone.

"Fuck this shit man. I'm running over them!" Allen said, but before Cutter can stop him, a dazzling figure landed in front of the truck.

"Oh, shit! It's Stardame!" Allen exclaimed.

Cutter's analytical mind processed a thousand thoughts in three seconds.

"We can't fight them." Cutter sighed. "Let's just give ourselves up."

"But the boss is gonna kill us!", Allen replied.

"Don't worry. The thing that the boss is after has been delivered to him already. I sent a clone ahead of us just in case this happens." Cutter replied.

"Ugh, fine," Allen replied and got out of the truck then raised his hands.

Cutter is not the least nervous. The mission was already accomplished. The stolen artifacts were just consolation prizes. He knew that the boss will bust them out of prison. The boss needs him and Allen for their plans of ridding this city of its superheroes.

Because of the trouble they're in, Cutter regained his composure.

He walked to the unconscious heroine again.

"This is where we part ways, my beauty."

He said. He rubbed his hands on her pussy, fondled her breasts and gave each of them a suck, then kissed her lips.

Then he started fixing the heroine's skin-tight suit in 15 seconds. He can hear the cops ordering him to exit the truck.

I should get out before Stardame drags me out of here.

Just after he closed the zipper of White Specter's suit, truck doors opened then a young cop was pointing his gun at him.

"Hands in the air!" Jason said to the man in the truck.

"Here, take these," Cutter said and tossed something at the cop.

Jason caught what was tossed at him. It was a pair of keys in a bullet keyholder.

Seeing the confused look on the cop's face, he shrugged.

"It's for the lady heroine back there." He said and stepped out of the truck while raising his hands.

Three cops tackled Cutter to the floor and placed the A.M.C. on his neck.

"Oh my god!" Jason exclaimed when he saw that White Specter is lying on the gurney with her legs cuffed.

He immediately unlocked the A.M.C. from her neck using the key that Cutter gave him.

The red glow of the A.M.C. turned green the moment he turned the key. The meta-suppressing cuffs opened then Jason tossed them to the floor.

Around five seconds after he did so, Luna Everly a.k.a. the White Specter gasped as she regained consciousness.

Her meta-genes were activated and wore off the effects of the sedatives in her system. She immediately sat up and hit her head on Jason's forehead.

"Ow!" They both said in unison.

"Are you oka-" Jason couldn't finish his sentence. He just noticed now that the heroine was unmasked. He was speechless when he saw her face.

"Wow.....you are very beautiful."

Luna recognized the cop in front of her. Oh, the cute cop. Then Luna remembered her dream in a fragmented sequence - in her dream she was making out with this cop in the backseat of his car. She smiled to herself as she tried to remember the nice dream she had.

When her mind finally processed what he said, she gave him a confused look and then touched her face.

"Oh no." She gasped and immediately put on her mask and hoodie.

"Did you unmask me?"

"N..no." Jason replied. "You were already unmasked when I found you."

He saw my face! Luna thought to herself.

"I-I won't tell anyone!" Jason stammered.

Upon seeing the cuffs on her ankles, Luna phased herself out of her bonds.

"We'll talk about this late. Let's just get out." She told him.

As Luna emerged from the truck, she noticed that she was surrounded by cops.

She gasped in surprise when she saw Stardame approach.

Luna remained speechless when Stardame took her hand.

"Can I fly you to the top of the truck?" Stardame smiled at Luna. She was still speechless and nodded in response then Stardame flew them to the top of the truck.

"Starling City!" Stardame said in a loud, gleeful voice. "The hero beside me is White Specter. She saved the lives of our brave police officers tonight and stopped the robbery of the Museum of Natural History. Armed with her abilities and her shining bravery, we have apprehended the perpetrators who were also Rogue Meta's and they are on their way to Blackgate Prison as we speak."

Luna listened to what Stardame was saying. She looked around her. The cops and the civilians were watching them intently.

"It was all thanks to the heroic acts of White Specter," Stardame raised Luna's hand. "the newest member of The Vindicators!"

Luna couldn't believe her ears!

Did she just say 'newest member of The Vindicators???!!!!

Luna was speechless as Stardame laid her arm around her shoulder.

I'm part of The Vindicators!!!!!!

Luna couldn't contain her happiness. She watched the surrounding people give her thunderous applause. Luna finally got what she wished for - to be recognized as one of the city's heroes.

******the end******