All Comments on 'The Whole Nine Yards Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant, thanks for the effort and work you put into these stories. BG in the UK

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and Patreon support!

The next chapter of this story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

I've finally set up a Patreon account(!), If you enjoy these stories, please consider supporting my efforts at https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar. Thanks!

Winger534Winger534almost 3 years ago

I think I missed something somewhere. What ABOUT Inga Gundotter? Last we heard of her and her recovery plight ICs Wife called him and said something about her. Did I miss something?

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
WHEN ONE IS BRAINWASHED IN THEIR BELIEFS THAT CHANGES PERCEPTION

there is nothing to accomplish with individual psyches versus mob mentality. TK U MLJ LV NV

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

So Good . And I also kept getting the feeling that I needed an update about Inga . Not that you left her out . But I guess we want to know how her recovery is going . I also wonder if Breonna had always been so tainted . Or was she being molded by Carmella or the like ? Her ignorance is a shame .

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelalmost 3 years ago

Woah! Lost of words I'm shocked at her (Breonna) words that was the last words I expected to hear(in the case read)...She's... Radicalized!

Great story as always...

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Great chapter! You keep using the image of a triphammer to hit something being crushed. I was not familiar with this machinery. I googled it. In today’s age with hydraulic crushing equipment, its use is very limited. Is this your use of bygone age to illustrate the complete crushing of the subject matter when you use the term.

Just an old NE boy not use to southern lingo.😀

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES