All Comments on 'The Whole Nine Yards Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
WHEN ZEALOTS CONTROL THE JUSTICE BEING DISSIMILATED

with no boundaries by keeping it close to the grey area of legitimacy will leave a web of deceit to overcome. TK U MLJ LV NV

pe1erpe1eralmost 3 years ago
Theresa and Todd's visit to her family in Louisiana?

When you put in your note to chapter 1 that "This story is a continuation of 'Sugar and Spice'", I assumed that the fallout from Theresa and Todd's visit to her family in Louisiana, would feature in it.

Presumably that is to be a future story …

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your work, cannot wait till the next story in the continued saga of the IC et al.

Have put some money on your patreon acct.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments.

I’m very grateful to those of you that have supported me on Patreon. I’m still trying to figure it all out. And I hope all of you will consider supporting my work for as little as $1 per month at https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar.

Pe1er - you know what they say: never “assume”. The continuation wasn’t about Todd and Teresa, but the local stuff in our Town & County. And yes, there will more on Teresa’s family in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely deserved 5 stars.

I miss the sex sometimes, but only when it fits well with the story.

Would love to see Crowbar is a reverse gang bang with Laura, Paulina, and Molly at least, in a future story series....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope this won't be like tefler's three square meals where the pages got shorter and the release date got longer

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, 'Cool For The Summer', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

I appreciate those that are supporting my Patreon page, and I hope everyone will consider joining it. Level 2 and 3 patrons will get bonuses that will include previews of the upcoming stories (but not giving away anything really juicy). And there will be more stuff as I figure things out. A photo of the redoubtable Bowser has been uploaded, for example.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Must admit I thought there'd be more sorting things out and possibly even conflict but that didn't happen. Another well written chapter.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2164 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES