The Whore's Lesson: Pussy Treatment

Story Info
My bitch has a need to get her pussy in control.
1.7k words
4.14
24.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it's time to give this cunt what it deserves. Bring me my belt!" He shouted at me and I shivered, knowing I had to follow through his command if I wished for any mercy. I hated when he used belts, too. I wasn't really much of a pain-lover, you see?

I still was glad to get out from under his cock and went to one of the drawers in the further corners. He had a set of 12 belts, and he always used them in order. They ranged from thick to thin, and from a softer material to a leather that literally hurts like hell.

Today was the 10th one, which was thinner than most but still comparatively a softer material. I took it out and was about to bring it to him when he stopped me in between.

"On your knees, pet. Crawl to me. Hold the belt in your mouth." He ordered and I followed, getting on my knees. I held the belt by my mouth and crawled over to him.

He looked at me and chuckled. "Honestly. You are so adorable when you're on your knees."

I closed my eyes and then he snatched the belt from my mouth. "Stand up, strip and lay down on the floor. You won't get the bed today, cunt."

Oh fuck. As soon as I removed all of my clothes, I realised that the floor was already so cold and hard.

I knew he wasn't gonna listen so I laid back and closed my eyes. Okay, you can do this.

My panties were still on and thankfully he hadn't objected to it.

"Spread your legs, bitch."

I slowly opened my legs. His belt hit my stomach in a swift motion, hard and quick--making me scream.

"SPREAD YOUR FUCKING LEGS, BITCH." He repeated in a higher tone and I opened them as wide as possible.

My stomach was burning just from one whip, I wondered if I'd make it through today.

"Now, we're gonna do this the easy way," He said as he looked at my pussy. "I'm gonna whip you every time you moan. This is for your own good, otherwise I have no problem making you bleed. You got that?"

I nodded hurriedly, knowing that all I had to do was conceal my moans and I'd probably live.

He kept the belt aside and then sat down. His finger trailed over my pussy and I tried to not moan, although his fingers were making me so fucking wet. He then tore apart my panties with one pull and carried the pieces over to my face. "Open your mouth, bitch."

I reluctantly agreed and he stuffed it all in me. The taste of my wetness hit me.

He went back down, rubbed his middle finger all over my wet folds and then started making small circles over my clit. I was just about to moan but controlled myself.

"So fucking wet, huh?" He whispered as he started rubbing me fast. "Oh, look at you, filthy whore. On the ground, trying her best to contain her moans so she doesn't get her cunt whipped."

I squirmed at his words and almost regretted it as he chuckled. "Bitch. Clenching at my words. You're a fucking bitch, cunt. How can you be so shameless?"

And yes, I squirmed more at his words again.

He slowly inserted one of his fingers inside of me and it took everything in me not to moan. "This is gonna be fucking hard, slut." He said as he inserted one more finger and then slowly started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

He started finger-fucking me fast and rubbing me as he did that, and I felt myself getting near to an orgasm. I couldn't hold it back any longer and moaned loudly.

When he stopped abruptly, I realised I fucked up.

"Oh, oh, please don't..." I whispered but I knew it wouldn't help. He chuckled as he picked the belt from where he had kept it and looked at me.

"Now, count bitch. And say "thank you". I've been waiting for this for a while now."

I couldn't understand how I didn't wanna be hurt, but was getting so wet by his words. I bit my lip as I waited for the belt.

The first whip came in hard and right at my pussy, making me yelp out in pain and breathe heavily. "O--One. Thank y-you," I managed to utter as the stinging pain hit me.

Another hit came right after, even harder than the first. "AH!" I screamed. "T--two. T-thank you."

He hit me again and I covered my pussy right after I screamed for the third time, knowing I couldn't take it again. Tears pooled up in my eyes. "T--Three. Thank y--y-you."

"Hands off, bitch," he said as he grabbed me by my throat and I looked at him. "Please, I--I will do anything."

He laughed again. "That's more like my fucktoy. Now, come on. Let me see that cunt."

"Please. Please," I begged more.

He threw the belt over the table. "Fine, slut. Now. Lay back down and spread those fucking legs once more!"

I followed and laid down, opening my legs wide again.

He looked at my pussy. "I love how red this little cunt is now, whore. It's so much more inviting."

I just closed my eyes, not knowing what he was gonna do next.

"Let's see how much you enjoyed the pain."

I breathed heavily as he inserted his finger in me again, which went swiftly in because I was so fucking wet still. "Can I--can I moan?" I asked, not knowing if I'd still get the punishment.

"Yes, moan bitch. I want to hear how much you fucking love being a whore for me. Moan as loud as your fucking useless mouth can!" He said as his finger slided in and out of me. I started moaning and the pleasure slowly reduced the pain.

Another finger went in and I moaned even louder. His fingers went in and out fast, making wet noises with my pussy. Soon, I had four fingers in me that were soaked in my pussy juices. He kept on finger-fucking me as hard and fast as possible as my chest went up and down. He rubbed my clit simultaneously and my moans filled the room. His fingers curled up inside me and I gasped as he hit my G-spot. He then continued to roughly fuck me with them for another few minutes.

"C'mon," he said as he removed them and I sat up. He grabbed a fistful of my hair from his left hand and then inserted his four fingers in my mouth. "Suck them clean, bitch."

I started gagging when he tried to reach my throat. "Yes, gag bitch. Gag even louder. You like this?" He said as he inserted his thumb too and now he could fist my mouth even more. I gagged loudly as his fist invaded my throat. "BItch. Fucking useless whore."

I started coughing and he pulled his hand out. He took it back down and rubbed my pussy even faster than last time. I gasped and moaned loudly as the wet pussy made louder noises.

He suddenly gave my pussy slaps and I shrieked, screaming at the wet slaps. "Moan. Moan. Moan, bitch!" He shouted as he slapped my clit harder and harder. I screamed and shouted, but he didn't care. "FUCKING WHORE! SCREAM FOR ME!" He shouted as he gave me the hardest slap and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He stopped and then suddenly lowered his head to my pussy. His tongue made contact with my sensitive clit and I moaned.

"Oh, oh..." I moaned as he slurped, licked and sucked on my clit. His hands gripped my breasts, kneading them--but I was too taken back by the blissful pleasure to care about the pain. "Please..."

"Please what, bitch?" He stepped as he came up to me from between my legs and chuckled. "You want me to fuck you, or do you want me to whip you till you bleed?"

Before I could say, he laughed again and hit my boobs with his hand, slapping them as they bounced.

I moaned and shouted. "Yes, bitch. Yes. Yes. Scream. Oh, I love it when you fucking scream, bitch. That's what you're made for. Scream!"

When he stopped, I thought the pain was done, but then he went down on me again and slapped my wet pussy once again.

"Your fucking cunt is so inviting, bitch. Begging for my dick." He whispered as he used his tongue over my clit again. I moaned again. "Fuck, you're so shameless. So dirty. Such a dumb fucking bitch."

I moaned louder as his tongue inserted me, as far as it could. He moved his tongue at what seemed like superspeed and I felt my orgasm build again.

"Don't you fucking cum, bitch. Take it. TAKE IT!" He said as he stopped and then continued eating my pussy. He took my clit in his mouth, sucking on it while I moaned loudly. His mouth made wild wet noises as his mouth sucked my clit. His tongue made circles over my clit and then over my opening.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked and I was at the peak of my pleasure, I wouldn't want anything more.

"Yes, yes. Yes, please," I begged with my eyes closed.

"BEG FOR ME, BITCH!" He shouted.

"Please, please. I need your dick in me. I--I need to feel you inside of me. I need to feel your cum in me till I'm full. I need it in my cunt!"

"Who do you belong to?" He asked and I opened my eyes to see him stroking his dick.

"You. I belong to you."

He kept the dick on my pussy and rubbed it over me. "What are you made for?"

"To pleasure you. I--I exist for your pleasure." I moaned as his hard, veiny dick rubbed over my wetness.

"What are you?"

"Whatever you want me to be..."

"A dirty, fucking, bitch," He said as he rubbed him over me fast. "A free use cum whore. That's what you are. That's what all women are."

I moaned as he suddenly used his finger to rub over my clit. I gasped and moaned. "Say I'm your God."

"You--You are my God."

"I'm your master."

"You're my master," I repeated. I just wanted him--I couldn't think of anything.

"You earned this, you dumb bitch."