The Widow and the Burglar

Story Info
Serial rapist gets more than he bargains for.
2.2k words
4.03
8.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Widow and the Burglar

By Astropirate

The whole county of Kent was on alert. For the fifth time the burglar and serial rapist known as the 'Widow Hunter' had struck for the fifth time. The method was always the same. He would patiently stake out his victim, always a widow, divorced or separated and would be living comfortably. The victim would be living alone and isolated.

He would meticulously check their regular movements before deciding when to strike. He would enter the premises of his prey while she was out and await her return. Then, having gotten their cash and valuables, he would force her to have sex with him before securing and tying her to the bed and making his escape.

The story gripped the entire country, and the overstretched Police were under pressure to make an arrest. The elusive rapist was dubbed the 'Widow Hunter' by the media.

Janet Lockwood was forty-eight. She had been a widow for the past year since her husband, Frank, a solicitor, died of a heart attack in a London hotel while fucking his twenty-two year old secretary.

Frank's infidelity hurt Janet immensely. However, Jennifer, their Twenty-five year old daughter, was a great source of comfort to her, as was Jennifer's husband, Don, a solicitor who worked at Frank's firm. Their two year old son, Colin, was Janet's pride and joy. She doted on him and spoiled him. Janet loved it when Jennifer and Don would ask her to babysit. It was as if little Colin had given the forty-eight year old a new lease of life.

When Frank's life insurance came through Janet sold the big house and purchased a single storey house on the outskirts of Southeaton in Kent. Janet loved the peace and quiet of the area. The isolation meant she would not be bothered by nosey neighbours. Jennifer and Don regularly visited her, and she would have Sunday lunch with them at their comfortable home in town. This gave Janet many joyful days with little Colin also.

The proceeds from the sale of the house and Frank's life insurance, meant that Janet was quite comfortable. Despite this she worked three days a week as receptionist to Dr Greenwood, a semi-retired gentleman, in his late sixties.

Janet herself was five feet six. Her dark hair was cut short. Her breasts were firm and round and thanks to good eating habits and exercise, she donned a flat stomach, rounded off with long silky smooth legs. She was also stronger than she looked. Her thrice weekly visits to the local gym gave her good muscle tone.

Janet did not need the money, but she just could not see herself sitting alone at home day in day out. She was afraid she'd crack up.

When the 'Widow hunter' first struck, a concerned Jennifer begged her mother to move in with her and Don until the criminal was caught. Janet flatly refused. She wanted to maintain her independence and besides, Jennifer's mother was confident she could take of herself.

Even Don could not persuade his mother in law. However, to ease his wife's fears, he secretly hired a security firm to discreetly watch over Janet's home. A patrol would regularly drive by without causing suspicion.

***

It was Friday evening and Janet was tired. It had been a long day at the surgery and as she drove into the drive she dreamed of a long soak in her tub. It was only five-thirty, but it was already dark, and rain threatened. Once inside the house Janet automatically pushed over the bolt and double locked the door. The warmth of the darkened room told her the timer had come on and that meant plenty of hot water for her bath.

Janet made her way to the kitchen and switched on the light before filling the kettle. It was then she felt a gloved hand to her mouth, muffling her scream and dropping the kettle. What was more terrifying was the cold steel blade menacingly at her throat.

"Take it easy, lady. Cooperate, and you won't get hurt. Understood?" said her captor.

Janet made a muffled grunt and then frantically nodded to make sure the burglar was clear about her response. Janet was not much for detecting accents, but she was pretty sure this man was not local.

"Now, I'm going to release my hand from your mouth. Scream or do anything stupid you're dead. Understand?"

'My God, it's him. The 'Widow Hunter,' the forty-eight year old thought before once again nodding frantically.

Janet exhaled and then inhaled deeply when her captor released his hand.

"Please, don't hurt me," pleaded Janet nervously.

"Like I said, lady. Do as you're told, and you'll be fine. We might even have some fun afterwards."

"Fun?" responded Janet, knowing full well what the intruder meant.

"You'll see," answered her unwanted guest and although he was masked Janet could see his sinister smile. It made her shudder. The other thing that was intimidating was that burglar was at least five inches taller that herself.

"Now, where do you keep your cash and valuables."

"In my bedroom," Janet replied nervously.

"Show me, and remember, no funny business," instructed her intruder with what Janet would later describe as a very frightening tone.

"Down there," said Janet, pointing to the bottom drawer of the side table next to her bed.

"Get it, all of it," he hissed.

Janet knelt and gently opened the bottom drawer. She extracted her jewellery box and some cash and handed it to her captor.

Opening the box enthusiastically, the would be robber nodded approvingly at what he saw.

"Good. Very good," he declared.

"Now, take off your clothes. This is where the real fun began," he said with a menacing smile.

For a split second Janet froze.

"To hell, I will!" screamed Jane defiantly as she suddenly raised her hand. There was a faint hissing sound and the intruder screamed, blinded by the substance from the spray Janet had hidden in her hand.

As he frantically tried to clear his eyes the would be robber screamed once again in pain as Janet lunged forward and drove her knee into his crotch, making him keel over. However, he did not hit the floor because the next thing he knew he felt what seemed like two fists strike his jaw at once and the sheer force of the blow drove him back towards the closet, crashing into it. In agony, the intruder knelt, and something smashed over his head and then everything went dark.

Janet searched the unconscious intruder's jacket and found a wallet. Removing the man's balaclava, the forty-eight year old looked at the identity card and saw it was the same person.

"Joseph Meadows," said Janet. "Well, Joseph, I think it was very foolish or arrogant to bring identification with you. I think the police will be very keen to get their hands on you but first I think I'm going to have some fun," concluded Janet with a wicked smile.

***

"Wakey, wakey, Joseph."

The fog from Joe Meadows' eyes slowly dissipated and he was startled at the sight before him. When he first laid eyes on Janet when she entered her home, she had been wearing a white blouse and blue knee length skirt. Now she stood before him in a one piece cat suit with a large bamboo cane in her hand.

For a second Joe's eyes scanned Janet. The catsuit showed off her ample curves not to mention her long smooth legs. The sight gave him a hard on.

He sank back to reality when he realised, he was pinned face down on the bed with his arms outstretched. His hands were shackled. One of the shackles was secured to the iron headrest while the other was secured to the end of the bed.

Janet smiled.

"What do you think, Joseph? I purchased this suit a while back," said the forty-eight year old gave whirl, still holding the cane in hr hand.

"This is not quite what I had in mind when I bought the suit, Joseph but you did say we would have fun," said with a chuckle.

"Swish!"

Janet could not resist swinging the cane, slicing it through the air.

It was only then Joe realised a draft on his lower body. His pants were down to his ankles and his buttocks were exposed.

"What the fuck, Lady? Don't you dare,"

"Swish, Crack!"

The first blow from Janet's cane fell on the middle of Joe's ass, making him scream with the resulting pain.

Janet struck her prisoner four more times and each strike resulted in an agonising scream from Joe.

"Gosh, that was wonderful, Joseph. I haven't had this much fun in years. I'm quite turned on. I'm wet too. I'm afraid I'll have to take a bath. Don't go away. I'll be back soon," declared Janet, who deliberately unzipped her catsuit slowly as she made her way to the bathroom.

"You fucking bitch! Let me out of here," yelled Joe as she struggled in vain against his bonds.

Janet had always had a fetish for bondage. That was why she had the shackles. She had always dreamed of dominating a man and in a strange twist of fate her dream had come through.

As she relaxed in her tub Janet was amused to here Joe's protests. It made very aroused, and she masturbated, producing several wonderful orgasms. The most she had had in recent years.

Satisfied she was clean, Janet rose from her bath and dried off. She took a moment to admire her naked body. Her firm breasts, flat stomach and smooth legs were something she was proud of. She knew was the envy of many women of similar age.

Wrapping herself in her bathrobe, the beautiful widow reached for her mobile phone and dialled for the police before re-joining her captive.

"Look Lady, we can make a deal. Just let me go and I'll just leave as if nothing happened. I promise I'll never bother you again," pleaded Joe.

Janet laughed.

"Oh Joseph, you're so funny," said Janet with a chuckle. Suddenly, the beautiful widow slid off her robe revealing her naked body in all its glory.

Janet was not usually so casual about her body, but tonight's experience excited her. She was in control, and she loved teasing her captive. She felt flattered that the young man was so aroused.

"They tell me men get just as aroused when women get dressed, Joseph. Is that true?"

"You're crazy, lady," was all Joe responded.

Janet sprayed her body and the aroma reached Joe's nostrils, making him even more aroused.

Janet turned and faced him as she put on her black lace low cut bra that exposed ample cleavage.

"Oh, I see you like it," said Janet with a chuckle as she read her captive's face before putting on a matching thong. Next was her crisp cream short sleeved blouse and finally a blue knee length skirt. Slipping into her flat shoes she looked at her captive and smiled.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed the show Joseph, but you've been a naughty boy and you should be punished again, declared Janet who once again used her cane, striking Joe's ass three more times, leaving him moaning weakly in pain just as the doorbell rang.

"Ah, our friends have arrived Joseph," Janet stated with a smile.

"Friends?" asked Joe weakly.

Janet went to answer the door and Joe could hear her in conversation with at least one person.

Janet returned accompanied by two uniformed police officers, one male and one female. There was also a tall dark haired man in a neat grey suit with them.

All three laughed heartily at the sight of Joe Meadows shackled to the bed with his pants down. The young female Constable put her hand to her mouth when she saw the red stripes on Joe's ass.

"What are you laughing at? Get me out of here. That woman is crazy," screamed Joe in a rage.

"Why Joseph, how ungrateful after all we've been through," responded Janet sarcastically.

With their prisoner secured the two uniformed officers were about to lead him out when Janet turned to him.

"You know, Joseph, with all the media hype about the 'Widow Hunter' I have to say I am disappointed. You turned out to nothing more than a wimp."

"You fucking bitch!" yelled Joe as he tried to break free and attack Janet.

"Come along," 'Joseph'," said the male uniformed officer. "We have a nice warm cell waiting just for you," he finished as both Constables laughed.

The man in the suit turned to Janet.

"Mrs Lockwood, no one could accuse you of being a wimp."

"Why, thank you, Chief Inspector," responded Janet, smiling at the Inspector's compliment.

"Perhaps we could for a drink or even dinner?"

"That would be lovely, Chief Inspector," answered Janet with a smile.

"Good night, then."

"Good night, Chief Inspector, and thank you," replied Janet as she followed the Chief Inspector to the door before closing it behind him.

Janet looked at the clock in the hall.

'Too let to call Jennifer, now,' she thought. Instead, Janet sent her daughter a text letting her know she was looking forward to Sunday dinner. She couldn't wait to tell her about her adventure.

Janet was also grateful for the self-defence lessons Jennifer and Don had given her for her birthday.