All Comments on 'The Widower'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Good story. Left me feeling upset AF with all the characters, but that is good writing. Well done. Write another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rolling along okay then you dropped off our flat planet onto your head! There would simply be no way that he either takes her back or helps with kids that aren't his own. He would have been so mad and so angry that this wouldn't have been possible. Think if you were writing the story from David's point of view. He's lost his wife and a woman is helping him out all the time. You could make him into a lot of likeable things. Then he gets married. I think Bill moves away and starts again. Try writing THAT instead of this stuff. I didn't think much of your ending.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

He should have found someone else. She knew what she was doing and he should have moved on. Still, well written. 3 stars

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Lots happened here. Seems like he should have ghosted her before she left for France. D

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

I'm truly sorry but the plot of your story was so confusing I got lost somewhere trying to decide who was fucking who, and which partner was which. Simply too much hard work. I also was unsatisfied with your feeble attempt at RAAC reconciliation at all costs. Judy was a lying, cheating slut; David was a sleasy shithead; and Bill was a cucked pussy. Come to think of it they all deserved each other.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Wonderfully complex and sadly realisitic. Technically almost perfect. I gave it my best score and followed you in hopes of seeing more.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

Really? Killing the bastard, so the cuck could take care of the cheating slut and the bastard's children? The question is: why didn't he go to live far away from their neighborhood and far aways from the slut and the bastard? That would have solved everything! 2*

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

The ups and downs of life, this was a lovely romance l thoroughly enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work you are turning into a decent writer.

Scores 5/5

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Tell-tale signs of a bad story? When an author has to use the inane line (or similar) ‘am I better off with her or without her’, and low and behold slap dab in the middle of this fiasco are words to that effect.

If the author wants to make the MC’s caricatures it’s their right, if they want to make them morons, again have at it and more power to you. But there has to a kernel of truth with regard to the characters actions and interactions to make the whole thing even a little plausible, this sadly did not pass the disbelief test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's a good man for wanting to help the kids, but a fool for being with her. In the end she got everything she wanted and he paid the entire price. Not sure why you listed consequences in your tags. The only consequence was a cheating, lying slut getting rewarded for the evil she did and a good man being beaten. I guess you just hate men.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

If David is only going to be working for the weekend, why does she need to be there for the whole week?

\

"It's impossible to find safe child-care" - "Impossible?' People do it all the time.

\

Maybe Bill should go along! He can help Judy with the kids!

\

"You aren't needed for child minding now that he is there, but you are choosing to stay with him." - Yep!

\

"She said not; but admitted to being confused about her feelings and not knowing what to do." - What to do is to come home, and limit future interactions to baby sitting.

\

As soon as she started getting "confused" about her feelings for David she need to come home.

\

"It was just once!" -Supposedly it hadn't happened at all.

\

"I was just so confused" - What's to be confused about? You love your husband, and David's just a friend you're helping, right?

\

"She'd imagined being swept off her feet and ravished by a vigorous youthful lover." - So she wasn't just drunk?

\

"when we were together you grounded me, made me think before acting" - Too bad you ignored that when he tried to stop you from going on the trip.

\

"focused on the one mistake I made." - It wasn't "one mistake," i.e. the fucking, it was disregarding him by going on the trip, compounded by not coming home when she wasn't needed or baby-sitting anymore. The fucking was just the shitty icing on the cake.

\

"Game of Thrones" was a mini-series? It ran for EIGHT seasons!

\

She was married to their father, even without a formal adoption, so custody shouldn't be an issue.

\

Lost a star with the reconciliation, she didn't deserve it. I was hoping he's end up with Christine. I might have had more sympathy if the trip came out of left field, but she had already been crossing lines and had ignored his efforts to pull her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was nonsensical. Even for LW.

.

Judy’s campaign to get Bill back after her affair was exposed was stupid. All it did was reinforce in Bill the reason for him wanting rid of her.

.

But even more stupid was Bill agreeing to fuck her after she married Dave. That never computed.

.

Then they get back together after Dave is killed? Just no fucking way.

.

Decently written. Stupid plot.

.

3 ***

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Why would you love someone so delusional? I mean, it kinda says a lot about the character of the protagonist. He married someone so incredibly selfish and out of touch with his feelings that she shacked up with another dude, "platonically".

More power to the MC that it ended in a way he's happy with, BUT, there is some credence to the notion that giving someone a second chance, when they've REALLY fucked over your life, is giving them a second chance to really fuck over your life. And, in some way, they probably take it because that's what they know how to do.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

I wasn't sure whether to mark this based on the writing, (it is well written) or based on the story, which is utter crap.

Finally I scored it low based on the story. Bill just didn't make things clear right at the beginning. Once he realised the "attraction" his wife was having with David, he should have shut t6he whole thing down. No helping with David's kids. No cooking for them and staying for meals etc. No, Bill wimped out and let it continue. The breaking point finally was when he allowed his slut wife to go on the trip with David and the kids and play happy families. Once David finished his work there NO REASON for the slut to stay. David could look after his own kids. No, Bill allowed himself to be disrespected and to be a cuckold.

Then when she returned, he should have immediately filed for divorce, certainly as soon as he found out she had cheated. Instead the pathetic arsehole lingered for what, 4 months without doing anything to seperate/divorce. The weak arsehole. The ending just makes me want to vomit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Yeah bullshit. Judy was just a piece of shit as written.

She cared for children and looked out for herself just fine but she was 100% unattractive as a wife or even girlfriend.

Not buying this crap

Well written as usual though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The BTB infants will come out of the woodwork to crucify you, but fuck those incels. Great story, and I hope you keep it up. Remember, anyone who uses the word “cuck” unironically has a micro penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What consequences? She sluts it up, cheats, humiliates him, and then they end up back together... What a terrible story. Are we supposed to be happy because now he has the asshole's kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrenching story. But as someone who was continually disrespected by a wife who seemed to value everyone else’s attention more than mine, I can’t imagine his taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was interesting, but very unlikely. Consider that Judy set up the accident, one of her many plans, so she could be done with DAVID, KEEP THE KIDS AND GET BILL BACK

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I'm normally a fan of reconciliation. It appears the old am I better of with her or without her was used to justify here.

Have a hard time accepting this one. It wasn't the one night of sex. It was the months of acting like she was David's wife. Ignoring her husband. Blaming everything on him being jealous and overreacting.

Even when her best friend and daughter confronted her she refused to acknowledge her wrong doing.

It may be that she lived him all along but, the trust and respect for her husband were missing for way too long to make this reconciliation realistic in my book.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Meh. He should have moved on. He could still have been a good influence for those kids without taking her back. Just the nice guy and his new wife next door.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

A good story until the end, then it went off the rails. Another RAAC, it could have been so much better. Fiction has to have some touch of reality, this is so far off the mark it is just unbelievable.

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Very well written. I have seen this happen in real life and there was not a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, really good! 5!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Interesting. It may have led to divorce, but counseling and maybe moving may have helped. One thing you forgot was the reaction of their kids who were grown - in college. They both would have gotten involved.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Good plot, except I would have preferred the MC to be gripped by angst, rather than anger, amid the uncertainty about what his wife is doing with the widower. Also the ending was too cosy, I would have preferred a marital train wreck ending. Anyway, thanks for sharing. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why Bill took her back .

Yes , it's true that some women have a difficult time when their kids finally leave home . She was a nurturer and David plus kids was a dream come true for Judy . She felt needed again . Pity she couldn't see that her husband needed her too .

Having said that , I think her disappearing off on a holiday for a week is a big stretch of imagination . Surely she would have seen that as being a step too far . But then she quite enjoyed a bit of flirting around David so I think she was hoping for a happy accidental seduction .

Finally realising her marriage was in trouble she resorts to throwing David back at her husband , ' if you don't want me , Bill , then I shall just go off with him ' .... That should be the final straw for Bill , no way back .

Bethany, remember Bethany , their daughter . What was her position in this . I would have thought she would have plenty to say to her mother . Nothing .

In a final twist David dies , Judy is desperate to have the kids to look after ....... and Bill steps up to make this happen.

I can't believe it . None of this mess was the kids fault but they are not Judy's responsibility either .

Amongst the final words of this story ..... Judy turned to Bill , " we did it , do you think we have earned a rest yet ?"

Bill should have been long gone , enjoying his later years years , resting .

An entertaining read , well written . Judy got my back up . I wanted to give the silly bitch a slap .

4* ....I think we needed to hear a bit more from Bethany , Christine and their circle of friends .

DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started interesting and then the plot went right into the shitter. The MC completely changed, not in an evolutionary way (which sometimes works) but in a "two different people" way. Or an "Invasion of the Body Snatcher," "pod-person" way. The MC vanished, and was replaced by someone totally unlike the prior characterization.

And the deus ex machina car accident made it worse.

I agree with the earlier post -- this was nonsense even for LW, nonsense for any fiction. At its heart, decent fiction needs to be plausible, this was not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Out of the vast array of possible reactions to the wife's conduct, the author chose anger and hatred. LW readers have been exposed to them all while trying them on for size, imagining themselves in that position. That is why the comments are so personal. In this case, the MC does not react like a deeply wounded, angry person. He doesn't do much at all, just blobs around. Oh, he talks tough early on, but then follows it up with...nothing...wait, he hangs up on his wife! Authors are certainly entitled to build tension by using the artifice of having the MC refuse to see what is obvious to the reader. However, the basic premise supporting the denial must be valid. In this case, the author chose "the welfare of the children", but failed to establish a bond between the MC and those children (not his) strong enough to over ride anger and hatred. Instead, the author established a disconnect between the MC and the reader. Yes, anything can happen in real life and often does and, yes, the author is in charge of the story. However, if the author wants to communicate with reader using raw emotions created by extreme situations, then the author must be convincing. In this case, the story is very well written and not very convincing at all.

.

LWlurker

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Wow... this was really hard to like - the betrayal, the perverse attempt to make him so jealous he would take her back, and then accepting her back in his life. I gave it 5 stars because you wrote it well and had me along for the "ride" the entire time.

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Nice story. I don’t believe I could’ve taken her back but I understand that some men can. I’m not sure I was a great father to my own children, I don’t think I could’ve raised somebody else’s.

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 1 year ago

Good story. I think Bill should have given her an ultimatum before she went to France. That vacation was bound to be a disaster.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Total bullshit. I guess neither of them cared a tinker's dam about their real kids. And why didn't he have her served at the airport? He knew it was over then. That would have been a perfect touch for her behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Judy was quite the selfish cunt. Everything was always about her. Even her looking after David's kids was about Judy and her empty nest syndrome Judy cheated on Bill and then cheated on David with Bill. She certainly proved the cliche; Once a cheater always a cheater. She was selfish and entitled to the core. Story should have ended with Judy loosing the kids and Bill walking away from her for good leaving her by herself.

OldmaninthewoodsOldmaninthewoodsover 1 year ago

A well written story, but strangely very unsatisfying at the end.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

The story started out good. Then it turned into a cuckold story. Judy's stupid attempts to make him jealous were just that...stupid. Why did Bill stay in their old house near them? Made no sense to me. And after the promise to work out an alibi, Bill backed off. Overall, a failure as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The marriage was over the day she left.

I don't know a guy that would forgive her going.

And to say would still cheat while separated ensured the divorce

No sane guy would take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The way she focused and took cared of the children was faultless."

Just because she's a good mother doesn't mean she's a good wife. Judy was always choosing someone else over Bill. Whether it was their own kids, David's kids or David, Judy always put someone else above Bill in the marriage. Ranking anything or anyone ahead of your spouse is the most surefire way to create mistrust and instability in a marriage which often leads to divorce and almost always unhappiness for everyone involved. Bill should never took Judy back because she still put someone else ahead of Bill...David's kids which was the catalyst behind the failure of Judy and Bill's marriage in the first place. Bill decision to take Judy back was based off of a romanticized view of Judy which wasn't a true picture Judy's lack of character and her lack of love and caring for Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Coulda, shoulda, woulda been better if some help was rendered by the adult kids of Bill & Judy. But that did not happen did it?? Also, trip to France should not have been taken by Judy. Such as life, this was a fouled matter from the start. Too bad. LP

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Generally I enjoy your stories but this one was this weeks top to bottom cliched LW wife and preposterous premise, filled with a boat load of stupid thrown in for good measure.

Even if one could get beyond the "Im going for a week with another man and his kids but its just to be helpful and theres nothing going on" idiocy...you had to throw in the so fucking over used "She'd imagined being swept off her feet and ravished by a vigorous youthful lover." that didnt end up that way. I stopped when I got to the seriously over used and too cliched "she walked in with David".

And to add fuel to the idiot fire :You left me and I was lonely". For someone that generally writes decent at worst stories you really screwed the pooch on this pile of shit.

Evidently he took he back as well? Im so fucking glad I never got beyond the "You left me and I was lonely" horse shit as it clearly only got worse.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

I'm aware of something very similar happening to a couple who got back together. I hated Judy at first, despised David and felt sympathy for Bill.

Eventually I began to understand Judy and also, to an extent, David and found a deeper understanding of Bill and his dilemma. And, ultimately, why he took her back. After all, he knew all her flaws.

A solid, 5* story. Good job.

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Well written and disturbing. I would not have taken her back but then I’m not Bill. Clearly Judy was the dominant one in their marriage and Bill was the beta. Judy was well written in that it was believable that she was both a nurturing mother and a manipulative wife to both Bill and David, I’ve seen this IRL. If Bill can be happy being controlled, who am I to say he’s wrong. Satindesires do a good job threading that needle. Bill and David both put up with her crap so I guess she was good enough in bed to make it worth their while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can live with them getting back together. I just wish there was more he by himself spends his money visiting the world with a variety of other divorce people or himself. So when his kids talk about pairs or Rio his wife who regrets her actions always feels like she missed key moment in her bio kids life world travel does help develop and grow a person.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

It was stupidity on both parts that caused the divorce. Good ending

jmm999jmm999over 1 year ago

The cuck shit brigade will have a field day. In many ways this was less than satisfying, but at least it was a real story. Well done.

My only issue is the line 'David was such a good dad and was doing an amazing job'. He wasn't. He couldn't even begin to cope.

Never mind - write another.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 1 year ago

There was nothing that she did that warranted forgiveness. Hell the only reason they got to back together is because the the guy she cheated on him with them then cheated on kicked the bucket. Story was weird, I question some people's definition of good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well-written story, albeit with an asinine plot.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Better man than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

I am like others asking "Where was the consequences?" I guess that her husband divorcing her is one. That she married the scumbag and was stuck with bad sex with him was another.

The author made the mistake of writing the cheater so self-center when it came to the men in her life, that it made the reconciliation a ridiculous notion. She cheats on the man she loves and marries one she doesn't love so she could raise his kids and spite the man she supposedly loves. That's a tough sell and a lot weren't buying it.

Also, the other thing that makes reconciliation farfetched is everything pretty much was based on the kids. She's a wonderful mother for the scumbag's kids. He can be a wonderful father to the kids. What got scant attention was how good they are for each other.

Possible alternate ending:

Bill turned and kissed her gently, "I love you too. It's probably best that grandchildren will keep you busy. You're wonderful with children to the point of obsession which can be hard with maintaining a relationship with your partner."

Judy asked him, "Is this why we never got married again?"

"Absolutely! No sense of making a legal commitment when it can be easily tossed away whenever you get the need to be a fulltime mother of young children again." Judy flinched at that dose of reality.

"And besides," Bill continued, "I cannot be married to you and seeing Christine at the same time."

"I can't believe that tramp betrayed her best friend like that. Why do you keep seeing her when you have me?"

Bill shrugged his shoulders and replied, "A man has needs and she will be there if you go riding off on the mommy train again. We don't love each other. Ok, that's a lie. We do love each other, But what we have is just sex; no love making."

Judy wasn't happy with the situation, but this is what she signed up for. She told Bill she would take whatever he gave her. And it seems Christine is very willing to take what Bill gives her too."

The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sue, OK, Why Not? The pitiful cuck is apparently unable to find or care for a true woman, so why not take the whore and fake marriage and make the best of it? Ignorance is bliss? If David had not been killed she would grow old with him and eventually forgotten the man and the family she abandoned. But there is hope: men age like wine, women age like cheese. When the whore reaches her Cheese phase I wonder if Bill will still be the complacent stupid cuck. That would be a sweet sequel, where Bill ends up ditching the bitch because, finally, a true woman comes into his life. But that's not today. Thanks for the effort.

Pappy7Pappy7over 1 year ago

Gave it 3 stars because of the writing but the wheels came off when she became the de facto wife of a neighbor in front of all the friends on the block. She was not faithful to her husband or her marriage and Bill should have shut it down before it got off the ground. Since he didn't I know for sure this took place in England. And this better off with her than without her crap that keeps showing up in these cuckold/RAAC stories is irritating at best.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Different, but I liked it!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t vote. People do strange things at times. No great explanation why.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

Welfare of orphan children is well acceptable but not on the cost of self respect.

I hate their reunion

1*

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

it felt real except for one thing judy seem way to relationship stupid makes me wonder how they survived as long as they did. playing a teenage high school games at her age was weird. why did he take her back bc thats all that was left for him it was the comfortable choice

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Bill should have told his wife that if she goes on Vacation with Mark, they are "Done" and have the divorce papers served to her when she got off the plane. That fucking lying cheating whore. She didn't deserve Bill. He saw her at the BBQ, then she wanted to go to France with them. LOL Bill should have come down like a hammer on both assholes! 5 stars great writing. It wasn't a happy ending for me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing skills, but lousy plot. Wife disrespects, humiliates, then cheats on husband, and then does it again. She turns her husband into a cuck, then into a wimp. Terrible story for a potentially good writer. two stars.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

The story was technically well written, as always. The plot was a bit of a mess. Had she just been helping the kids, there was no reason for her to stay in France after David’s business weekend. Actually she never should have gone, unless Bill went with her. The dumb bitch was smitten and just ignored the problems she was creating at home. In the beginning, Bill should have demanded the end of her dinners with David’s family and when she refused, dumped her ass. Got no problem with Bill using her as a cum dump, until she married David, then she’s off limits. Bill needed to grow a larger pair and move on.

On scoring- people buy books because they like the stories, not because they are superbly edited. It seems to me the story should be rated based on the content of the story. Perhaps a reduced score if it so poorly presented as to make it difficult to read. IMHO.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

David is apparently the only bloke in the UK who never heard of a dating app. That's a Red Flag worthy of leading the Young Pioneers into Red Square, May Day 1960. OP did a magnificent job of capturing Judy's internal conflict. Especially telling was capturing of the way two people know each other after so long together. Bill KNEW something was off--it's part of how we humans survive. Bill was also a direct action kind of guy, which was worth a 5 by itself! Then, the plot twist after the break-up was one of the best I've read in many moons. Cliché-Free Story!! The excellent writing, believable characters and good writing were a bonus! 5+++++/5.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

David should've been beaten into a coma after the BBQ. Predators understand one thing and one thing only.

Flar1958Flar1958over 1 year ago
To all to see

He shrowing her away is exactly the right thing ( lol ) the rival wins not you! You all are so riglouse to be human. In your comments are only black and white.

One thing i aprepricate in this story there is no prettier and younger female around the corner it's not in the real world only in somebodys dreams.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

This story is confusing me.

Every main character is unlikable in some parts.

But I think it all boils down to Judy.

I think she played both David and Bill just so she can play mommy...

and get a younger David as a side piece.

I think Judy is an understated narcissist and manipulator.

She played both men and made them cuckolds.

Just to satisfy her "motherly" instincts.

I hate cuck stories.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Quite frankly were I Bill I would have insured David kids didnt get to stay with Judy

Then I would have spent the next few years commenting on how if Judy hadn't been around to help David's schedule would have been completely different and he would be alive and his kids would be being abused in foster homes right now

maxwedgemaxwedgeover 1 year ago

I’m guessing if he had been a real stud in bed the story would have gone in a completely different direction. Thank god for plan B. It must suck to know the only reason she came back to you was because she wasn’t satisfied with Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fresh approach.

Well written and she wouldn't be the first women to marry because she fell in love with the children.

I wouldn't have been able to do it but I suppose some would. All in all it's just a story right!

stevie1965stevie1965over 1 year ago

Can't help agreeing with some of the other comments. Judy didn't deserve any sort of redemption. Didn't enjoy this one.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

A nice twist at the end. Good one.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Nice story. Lacks ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surreal. I thought the story had some interest up to and including the trip to France and her return. The wife was confused and being manipulated by David but also entranced with the young kids having missed being a mother. And Bill was not exactly as firm as he could have been to stop the train wreck. Though if he took direct action vs David, she would resent not being able to see the kids. Bill's method to reveal the affair was genius. But then when they separated, it went of an irrational cliff. Married for 20+ years with adult kids and you won't even talk to her in 2 months, yet you don't file for divorce? Her ploy in the restaurant was a disaster. But then it gets worse. So much worse with her stupid reverse psych-jealousy schemes. Wtf? And when they get divorced wtf does she marry David? For the kids? Bullshit. She didn't like David by that point. She sure as hell didn't like David soon after they married when she set out to cheat (and did) with Bill. Wtf? David manipulated her. Lied to her husband about thr extent of what happened that fateful drunken night in France (yeah 2 bottles of wine will do it for a woman, especially if uneven drinking with the guy). She knew sex with David sucked and she never orgasmed with him while fucking. Her actions and schemes made getting back with Bill in any real capacity impossible. She knows her ex husband. Then David conveniently dies and in a surprise twist they get back together and remarry(?) for the young kids and live happily ever after. Wait. Full stop. What did Judy do at all after lying to her husband's face and then finally admitting to the one night stand, that in any way merited reconciliation. Hmm she let Bill know he is so much better in bed and let him fuck her to the max after she married David, though Bill declined to do so again. Umm that is a shitty basis for reconciliation. Yes her wouldn't talk to her. Ok camp put on his porch. Use friends and family. Beg. Go to therapy and show him in emails that you are going. Use your kids. Sleep on the hood of his car. Do whatever it takes to make him talk. Force counseling in divorce. Oh wait shenforved him to file with her pretending to go steady with David. She lost all rational basis for thinking. We have to guess that she was truly contrite for what happened because we don't get to read it. Instead it is threat, threat, divorce, engaged to David six months layer, wedding, and seduce Bill for a hate fuck. Whaaat? Yeah not a basis for reconciliation. She did pretty much the opposite of what a deeply guilty and remorseful wife would do. Yeah it wasn't just the one night (one fuck) tryst. It was all the stuff that led up to it. But for pity's sake, with true displays of remorse, therapy / counseling, and a lot of begging and owning what she did, nit just night six in France, but leading up to it (hence therapy), most husband's of 20+ years would give it a shot. Bill wasn't Old Testament, otherwise he wouldn't have screwed her after she married David. An eye for an eye doesn't allow for adultery, if he uses that as a basis for their divorce. So yeah she could have probably worked it out if she had been patient. If he hasn't filed in 2 months, there isna decent chance he is wrestling with reconciliation, unless you pull the irrational shit that Judy did ... repeatedly. This was a lame RAAC and I can see why then lower than average marks for this story. As an aside: I don’t believe she only married for the children. She felt abandoned and had no idea what to do. But she could have volunteered at daycare or charitable organization and not married the asshole David that despite what she said ("like David, love the kids"), there is no way she could not have HUGE resentment for David and his own lies and attitude that sunk her marriage. Women don't forgive that type of stuff. Certainly not enough to marry. This was just a plot device by the author to get both Bill and Judy to parent David's kids after his death. Ended up backing the story into a corner with ramifications further upstream for the plot. First 3 star story I have read from this author. And I can appreciate a good reconciliation story. Thought it was heading that way, then became trainwreck and then somehow an nonsensical RAAC. All to set up the happy twist at the end.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Unfortunately Bill was an indecisive wimp unable to move ahead. OK story reasonably well written but not quite 5 stars

alextasyalextasyover 1 year ago

Suhweet...

Like the story says, no black and white, we're all shades of gray.

Thank you!

=Alextasy

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

The cunt fucks around on him, leaves him for another man and then he ends up raising the boyfriends kids. Mean while the cunt ends up with everything she ever wanted. You a truly reached new depths in the quest for the biggest cuckold pussy on the planet. Do you actually enjoy the taste of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry I read this CUCK story. No Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF?!?

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

What a bitch... Those kids were used and, truthfully, abused as an excuse to sample a younger dick. Another selfish whore, 2 men and a couple kids are manipulated so that she could screw over both of the guys... Bill, the pansy ass, all the way to the end.

peter944peter944about 1 year ago

Not sure what to say about this one. She narcissistic and obviously not very self aware, he’s very much a milk-toast. I can’t fathom how they could have even got to where the story started. Technically the writing and grammar were ok (however I am no English major and don’t tend to get fussy over things like that unless it’s way out there). Ok try but maybe work on the story line a bit more.

ZackStevensZackStevensabout 1 year ago

Not what I've come to expect from @satindesires. I don't get how Bill reconciles. Judy is still completely unrepentant and untrustworthy. What's to stop her from just leaving for the next needy guy?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

too weird for a thoughtful comment. Judy is a real piece of work/trash.

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

Espera.....que?????

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

I get it. Life .. Kids ... But still... She invited him for fire long? Went out of country with another man and fixed him... But only one... Then lied when he asked about it... Then felt so guilty she started in bed with him the whole night but no intimate? Then rubs his face in it to get him back, then marries the guy fit the kids but it's willing to cheat and tell him.... I don't see a single good person in this story except maybe the kids. The neighbor was clearly trying to steal the wife, she mostly went along with it, the husband the up cheating sleeping with her when she was married to someone else... Everyone sucks in this story yet it feels like it could be real life....

Well with...kudos. hated it and loved it

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger9 months ago

Interesting idea, judginmg by many comments some struggle with the concept that 1) it's fiction 2) if everything was strictly realistic there would be no story.

Decent tale, enjoyed it mostly, though I wouldn't be Bill for any price. But thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1* CHEATING WHITE TRASH DESERVE EACH OTHER!!

BILL IS JUST ANOTHER CUVK BITCH

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another pathetic RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A literal cuck. Actually raising willingly his bull's kids. Saddled with the skanky cunt and two brats. And this is trying to pass as some kind of love story in the end? I'm wondering if some authors actually realize what they are writing. It feels like they are forcing their characters into some "happy ending", that is pure nightmare fuel for any sane person except for the poor protag. It's the equivalent of a movie villain holding the decapitated heads of the good guys and riding into the sunset while uplifting music is playing. It would be good ending for a dark comedy. But this story wasn't trying to be funny....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story started out well but the author managed to stab it in the heart. Over and over.

LanmandragonLanmandragon2 months ago

A strange story that doesn’t fit in with the character descriptions of the persons involved. Needs a proofreader.

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 2 months ago

Definite plus that women were not instantly fawning all over the NC, as in so many stories.

But another one of those fortunate accidents that seem to be so familiar in LW stories.

Another story where the harder the MC tries to get through to the partner, the worse it gets!

I'll settle for a 4.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 month ago

Hard to believe Judy and Bill's behavior. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

SIMILAR Stories