The Wife Swop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda had never felt more important or cherished, she wanted to satisfy Rob and give him the same sensations, pushing back in sync with his movements.

They seemed to hit the perfect spot and rhythm, Amanda's eyes opened.

"Oh there Rob, that is perfect, Oh, Oh, yes baby, right there, fuck yessss!"

She held on to him tightly, her body squirming through another orgasm. She looked him intently in the eye as Rob came; he remained inside her as they cuddled and kissed.

***

The following morning Rob looked across to Amanda, "Last night was amazing, thank you so much for sharing that with me, it was an honour."

Amanda stretched, realising she felt quite wonderful, "It certainly was amazing; I have never experienced anything like that Rob, not even close to it. I didn't realise it could be like this, George never goes down on me and I have never had an orgasm with him, I fake it! Having sex with him is just... bruising; is it always like that for you and Donna?"

"No, not for a long time if I am honest; I guess we've taken each other for granted, she isn't that responsive anymore, maybe she does need that big cock she has been craving. Where do we go from here?"

"I like you Rob... really like you, last night showed me everything I have been missing out on."

"I like you too Amanda, but I guess we'd better go and see what the desperate duo are up to."

Amanda laughed at the rather apt description and got up, kissing Rob naturally as she found her robe.

***

George and Donna were also having an early morning conversation, "How's about a blow job Donna, let's get the day off to a good start?"

"No chance George, we need to see how Rob and Amanda are doing."

"They'll be fine, probably cuddling somewhere. Well did you enjoy it, having a big dick up you; I just know I've a lot more than Rob has to offer."

"You're certainly bigger, no doubt about that."

"I knew it and we still have the rest of the weekend to get you filled right up."

"Yeah about that, we need to be careful; we can't have Rob and Amanda getting too close or romantic."

"They'll be fine, Amanda will be eager to get back to a real man. Maybe we should have a threesome tonight, I am sure Rob can find something else to do. Hell he might even want to watch me bone his wife again."

"That's never going to happen George, let's just go and get some breakfast and make sure you don't rub Rob's face in it."

As she showered with the door locked, Donna reflected on the previous night... it was such a disappointment! She was so excited when revelling in the size of George's cock but the night went rapidly downhill from there. George pushed her on her back and mounted her roughly, it hurt. He pounded away, grunting for her to: take that big cock. The first round was ok in a robust 'being had' sort of way. The second was more of the same; it was both uncomfortable and boring.

There was no imagination or connection, just pounding and after the second time George rolled over and fell asleep. Donna began to regret her actions in the previous months, finding herself missing Rob. Then it dawned on her, at that very point her husband was with another woman; she knew Amanda would be having a better experience.

George's point of view was that sex with the very attractive Donna was underwhelming; she just lay there. He thought Amanda was a better fuck, but Donna was a looker and he'd soon train her up some.

***

Rob and Amanda went out to collect a breakfast from a local country shop, often glancing at each other and smiling.

"So what do you want to do? I am sure those two will be at it all day."

"I'd like us to continue as well, but I need to make some longer term decisions about my marriage. To be honest I have had enough of George chasing women. I am sure he has had affairs before, this is the first time he has resorted to a swop, he must have been desperate to have Donna."

"I'd like to continue as well, I don't want to rush any major decisions, this is all very intense and new."

Rob remembered to switch his phone back on, surprised when it blew up with messages from his wife asking where they were. Rob replied saying they'd be back in 15 minutes with breakfast. They returned to the cottage much to Donna's relief, the breakfast tasted lovely but the atmosphere was awkward to say the least.

As ever George led the way, "So are we all good for the rest of the weekend? I want to make sure Donna gets the 'full' experience?"

Donna frowned at that replying, "I don't know about that, I think we should take some time to reconnect with our partners."

George looked a bit put out, "Ok then, I am more than happy to show my wife some loving."

Amanda replied, "Actually last night was... easier than I thought it would be, I am happy to continue for the weekend."

George and Donna looked perturbed and somewhat confused.

Rob added to their concern, "The same goes for me, we had a good time together."

George didn't like the sound of that at all, "Ah well, maybe Donna is right, we had our fun and should reconnect."

Rob was irritated by George dictating what was going to happen again, "What's the problem? You two have been pushing this for months and now you change your mind."

Donna and George both objected, saying it was intended as a one off fun experience.

"Oh it was fine when it was your ultimatum, but not now. You had your big horse cock experience and thought we just play kissy and go along with it; you two deserve each other."

Donna got upset, "Oh my God Rob, do you have feelings for Amanda?"

"I, I don't know, I like her... it was just one night."

Amanda's calm clear voice stunned everybody, "I certainly have feelings for Rob!"

Rob smiled at her, he was absolutely delighted. It wasn't until she'd said those words that he realised how much they meant to him; and he felt the same way.

George was furious, "What the fuck Amanda?"

"You want the truth honey; it was the best sexual experience of my entire life. I am sick of you, your domineering personality and your cheating. Do you want to know something else, I always faked it with you, to try and get it over with quickly. Well I certainly didn't have to last night. I've had enough George, I want a divorce."

That silenced the room!

***

Donna now panicking asked to talk to Rob alone outside.

"I had an awful time and the arrogant prick acted like I should be grateful."

"That's not my problem Donna, you wanted him, and it looks as if you got your just desserts. You made the choice last night and I had very little say in the matter. I've tried, but your attitude leading up to this was totally disrespectful, and that show you put on before leading him to bed was the final straw."

"Please Rob I am sorry. It is still me; I'm still here and still love you. I won't try anything like this ever again."

"It's too late for all of that."

Donna stormed back into the cottage, shouting that she was leaving. As she went in, George was begging Amanda for forgiveness, but she was having none of it.

Amanda looked at Rob as he followed Donna in, "Rob is it ok if I travel back with you?"

Rob nodded, "Donna it's probably for the best if you travel home with George; some time apart might help us all to calm down."

George turned and stood up, fury in his eyes, "Fuck you, I'll kick your arse."

"Sit down; before I put you down George, trust me, you don't want to see me angry and you're well overdue a hiding."

Rob spoke so calmly it unsettled George; he sat back down trying to think of another way out of the mess they had created.

***

Amanda jumped into the passenger seat, "I am sorry Rob; I never intended everything to kick off. I made my decision about George, but put you and Donna in a terrible position."

"It's ok, it all needed to come out anyway, I've been unhappy for some long time."

"So it's definitely over for you?"

"Yes, all bar the shouting, although I suspect there will be an awful lot of that still to come."

"I can't say I am unhappy about that, do you think we have a chance?"

"I'd like to think so Amanda, but maybe we should give ourselves some time, see how the divorces progress before we commit to anything."

"I guess you are right, it's the sensible option. Of course my other option was to keep fucking your brains out."

Rob burst out laughing with Amanda joining in, "God woman stop tormenting me, I will hold you to that option at some point."

"Mmm good; well just keep thinking about those vinyl trousers in the meantime. Seriously though, I am sick of them, the arrogance and selfishness, George has always thought he was better than me, he's never really appreciated me."

"Donna is exactly the same, thinks she is entitled to something more, well she's welcome to go and find it, it doesn't sound like it will be George though."

"No, not even she's that stupid."

***

Donna kept trying, explaining everything she was missing with Rob, the cuddles, nights in, conversations, that they were sole mates and meant to be together. Rob's replies were consistently on the same theme, that they could never go back, that would require trust and he just didn't trust her anymore.

Donna resorted to begging, "Please don't divorce me; you can still see Amanda if you like."

"No, that wouldn't be right and Amanda already has had more than enough of that behaviour from George. I want to be better for her, she deserves it."

***

George and Donna met for dinner to talk about their marriages or more accurately divorces. They realised they had been idiotic to risk losing their partners. Each thought arrogance was their downfall and accepted Rob and Amanda were always the better, kinder and more caring people. George did hint that they could try getting together as a couple.

Donna shivered at the thought, "That would never work George, we are far too alike."

***

George continued in his ways, sleeping with women through his divorce, many of them married. Some of those even announced the intention, saying they had to talk to their husband's first; it seemed a funny way to end a marriage! He remarried twice more and went through another divorce. The last one wasn't a happy ending; she just moved on and didn't bother with the legalities; there was no money left to claim by that point.

Donna committed herself to a life of religion and celibacy. Like her wedding vows, she didn't manage to stick to that either, but at least she could pray for forgiveness; admittedly she had to do that regularly. Despite her liaisons she never recovered from the fact she had thrown Rob away.

Rob and Amanda's relationship blossomed, they were well suited and so naturally fit together. Twelve months after their respective divorces Rob and Amanda married. They still went to the cabin on occasion, but always just the two of them, at least until the kids arrived and then it was bedlam. They enjoyed a long and happy life together.

12