The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
Wannabe Hotwife Sally & trainee Cuckold Steve get A Bull!
2.1k words
4.16
22.5k
26

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick pulled Sally up and releasing her wrists he made her walk a couple of paces and pushed her down onto the bed. He quickly positioned himself in between Sally's legs and proceeded to slowly kiss and lick his way up her stocking clad legs, continuously pushing them wider and wider apart. She moved her hands down to push her fingers through his hair.

'Just keep still my lovely, make as much noise as you like, but I'll tell you when to touch me,'

Rick said.

When he reached the very top of her legs, he moved his fingers around the lips of her naked wet pussy, very gently stroking the outside. It was driving Sally crazy. She writhed around and tried to move closer to the working fingers.

'Keep still,' Rick said, 'I'll get to your lovely hard clit soon, but only if you are patient and keep still.'

Sally did as she was told, loving every minute of this man's dominance.

'Oh Steve, she is so wet. She's probably desperate for a big hard cock and good solid fucking, don't you think?'

Steve didn't reply.

'Well?' Rick demanded.

'Yes, she's been looking forward to hard cock,' Steve admitted.

'Yes, I bet she has, but I've got to explore her for a while first. I'm going to explore her arse thoroughly too you know, get a few of my fingers right in there, getting her nice and ready for my big thick cock. But first I'm going to taste this lovely juicy cunt that she is so desperate for me suck on and really lap her up. You'd like to see that, wouldn't you Steve?'

'Oh hell yes, and Sally will love it too.' Steve replied.

Rick manoeuvred Sally across the bed so that Steve would get a perfect close up view as his tongue lashed and flicked over her clit. As his fingers worked in and out of her soaking wet pussy Rick looked up at Steve occasionally to check that he was watching his tongue and fingers darting around and around Sally's gaping wet sex.

Sally moaned loudly with such pleasure.

'Come over here Steve, you need to get closer, I want you to see the effect my fingers and tongue are having on your lovely wife. She is so fucking wet'

'Oh right,' Rick laughed, I forgot you can't come over because you're restrained to the chair.'

Rick stopped what he was doing and moved over to Steve's chair and began to release the ratchets on the cuffs. Sally, desperate for Rick's mouth and fingers again began to writhe around on the bed.

'Come back,' she pleaded, 'please come back.'

'Wait for it beautiful, 'Rick said, 'I'm coming back, I just want Steve to help, that's all.'

Rick now began to strip off his clothes to reveal a large, thick cock fully erect and glistening with pre cum. Sally gasped in surprise. Oh my god, she wanted that cock in her mouth, in her pussy, in every hole. She wanted it now and over and over again. She felt so hot, so aroused.

Rick just smiled. He loved this little game and the control it gave him over the husband and the wife.

'Get over here Steve and hold her legs open.' Steve, still fully clothed, did as he was told, which brought him much closer to Sally's naked body. Rick manoeuvred once more to ensure easy access and he began to suck and slurp, finding and biting gently down on her clit. Steve could only watch as Sally moaned and writhed with pleasure as Rick's fingers and tongue worked their obvious magic on her.

Rick pulled his fingers out and smoothed the wetness over his big cock, using it to play for a few moments around her entrance, slowly pushing the hard shaft into her wet folds. Steve leaned forward to watch the big cock slowly edging into her.

'Please,' Sally said, 'please. Come on, fuck me now, please fuck me hard.'

Rick pushed Steve away and plunged straight into her, pumping hard and fast and she cried out.

Rick suddenly slowed right down, stroking her insides with slow deliberate movements, his hard cock reaching into every crevice, every sensitive spot. His thumb was rubbing over her clit. Then suddenly he stopped moving.

'Do you like the feel of that big thick cock pounding into your beautiful wet cunt, my lovely?'

'Oh god yes, I love it -- don't stop.

'You better ask me nicely,' Rick whispered.

'Please,' she said softly, writhing on the bed, desperate to feel Rick's big cock moving in her again.

'NO, that will not do, I need you to beg me nicely to fuck you. Do you want to cum Sally, is that what will happen when I start moving my cock and squeezing your clit again?'

'Oh yes please, please, I want to cum, let me cum, please.'

He thrust his cock straight back in to her hard and fast, easily finding her clit which he rubbed and pinched, delighted at her horny reaction.

Sally was suddenly on the edge and quickly over it and the climax washed over her.

Sally was breathless, 'oh man, that was sooo good, oh man,' she said, 'wonderful, marvellous.'

Rick rolled off her, his cock still hard and coated in her sticky juices and he stood up. 'Don't go away, beautiful,' he said, 'I'm not finished with you yet.'

He looked over at Steve.

'Right Steve, now it's time for you to start to earn your place here. You can get down on your knees and suck me clean. I want a very nice very hard shiny cock by the time you've finished, ok.'

Steve stopped in his tracks, then obviously decided to follow the bigger man's instructions.

Kneeling down he took the huge cock into his mouth, sucking it in deeply, right to the back of his throat, all the time stroking and playing with the big man's full balls. Rick held Steve's head in place, pushing it down firmly on his throbbing cock. Watching Steve sucking on his cock and quite obviously loving it was not a surprise for Rick, although his obvious ability was.

'That's good Steve, very good. But don't forget to lick my balls too, I'm sure they must have got at least a little bit dirty,' he said smirking and again. Steve did as instructed and proceeded to lick Rick's balls while he pulled firmly up and down on his cock. Rick loved it.

Sally sat up to watch and was surprised at how horny it made her feel.

Soon, Rick pushed Steve away and looked back over at Sally. 'You ready for me again, beautiful, fully recovered and raring to go?'

'Not sure about being fully recovered, but oh yes,' she said, 'I'm very ready.'

'Did you like watching your husband sucking me off? You know he would have sucked and licked for a lot longer if I wanted it. I think he rather likes sucking cock, he's a natural.'

'It certainly looked that way,' Sally said, 'it was rather hot to watch.'

'He'll be doing a lot more of it, so don't worry, I will let you watch again. I'm so glad you're feeling hot and ready, my lovely. Steve come over here and hold her legs up wide apart, let me see that lovely pussy inviting me in.'

Steve moved around and did as he was told, with one hand on each ankle he held her legs up high pulling them wide apart. He stole a glance at his wife's wet pussy as Rick pushed his fingers firmly into her sex once more and used her juices to coat his cock.

He slowly inched his way inside her, his cock pulling all the way out with every new inch he pushed in.

It was such a tease for Sally; she wanted to feel that big cock, all of it, pumping into her as hard as possible.

'Come on,' she said, 'harder, you are making me crazy, please fuck me harder.'

Sally couldn't stand it, she brought her hands down across Rick's backside to try to hold him in and push him down further.

'You don't tell me what to do, I tell you,' Rick said in a menacing whisper.

'Steve, come around the side here. Keep holding her legs up, use one hand now and grab her hands with your other hand and hold those above her head yes that's it. I want her completely exposed, vulnerable and all mine. Sally's legs were now pushed together and her ankles were touching, clamped together by one of Steve's hands. She was almost flat on her back with her legs in the air. Her ankles were pushed a long way back, almost to meet her hands which meant her pussy and arse were fully exposed.

Again Steve was happy to follow Rick's instructions, Sally was obviously enjoying herself and honestly, he was enjoying himself too.

'You should know Sally that I'll do what I want, when I want. Is that clear,' Rick said?

She nodded.

'Ok where was I, 'he said. 'Oh yes, I was fucking you very slowly, and now my little lackey Steve is being very helpful and holding your legs almost over your head, my lovely, but you do look gorgeous and so ready for a thorough fucking. I'm just wondering which hole to choose first -- they both look so very inviting. Pussy I think,' he said, chuckling, 'it's so wet.

'Yes,' Sally said, 'please, please.'

Sally was stretched out in the best possible way - her legs right up and her arms pinned above her head by Steve. Rick licked a finger and pushed it slowly into her arse, working it around as he then slipped two fingers into her pussy, working both hands together. Sally moaned with obvious pleasure.

'Look at this Steve, isn't it lovely, do you think she's ready for my big cock now?'

He didn't care what Steve thought, he was so turned on by the sight of this woman completely available and on display for him, with her own husband holding her in place - it was fucking awesome.

He pulled his fingers clear and used the juices from her wet pussy once again to coat his big cock, which he slowly began to push into her, pumping and grinding, getting faster and faster, harder and harder, each thrust pushing her up the bed skin, slapping on skin, stretching her pussy lips wide. Steve was struggling to hold her legs and ankles in place.

Sally called out and moaned and groaned, clearly loving the feel of it all. Rick slowed a little and looked at her tits bouncing up and down and reached out and tweaked a nipple. He then quickly moved his fingers to her pussy and clit, which he squeezed and rubbed in time with the continuous pounding of his cock.

Sally shouted out, 'I'm going to cum, oh my, I'm going to cummmmmm,' and she writhed around wildly and Steve lost his grip on her wrists. Her pussy contracted and squeezed Rick's cock just like a vice, and he shot his load straight into her, grunting and growling. Then he pulled out, allowing some of the thick cum to spurt over her big tits.

Both Sally and Rick panted in unison, both sweating and hot. After a few minutes Rick rolled off Sally and laid down next to her, catching his breath.

Steve allowed Sally's legs to drop and stood back looking at the two of them stretched out on the bed. When Rick recovered a little he called to Steve.

'Ok, your turn again Steve. Lucky you,' he said with a wide grin. 'You can clean up your wife's sopping wet cunt, I want to see it completely licked clean and shining. Her tits will need a good licking too, because they are more or less covered in my cum. When you're finished with Sally, I'm sure I'll be hard again and my cock will need another clean up. But a much more thorough one this time - because it's covered in Sally's juices and my cum. I know there was such a lot of it everywhere so I think you'd better get to work, because it's going to take a while. Ok?'

'Yes, that's absolutely fine with me,' Steve said. 'I've loved watching you and I'm beginning to love all of this.'

'I'm glad to hear that you like this Steve, but maybe you haven't realised the best part yet. 'I'll tell you, if you are interested to know,' Rick said, eyeing Steve but grinning.

'Yes of course, tell me,' Steve replied eagerly.

'It's just that I'm a horny bastard, so the chances are I'm going to cum all over your wife in her pussy and in her arse lots of times, so you've got a real lot of cleaning up to look forward to.'