All Comments on 'The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 03'

by JessLansdown

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking stupid.

Stop writing. It sucks.

This lifestyle works for .00001% of rhe population. You know...that very very small part of the population that is mentally insane.

For the rest of us it repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Like all the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this story as I am just like Steve.

My wife's boss is her big cock bull who owns her pussy. Life is awesome being a cuck!!!!!!

litguy444litguy444about 1 year ago

Lovely story, I like the details like how Rick demands that Steve ask for permission like that and the very specific way that Sally likes her nipples being touched. It's the level of intimacy that makes this particularly fun to read. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pure unadulterated garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The truly insane are the ones who keep reading cuckold stories claiming to be repulsed. It doesn’t get any more bizzare than that.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMabout 1 year ago

WTF? Doesn’t finish, interesting build-up but barely average. Disappointing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessLansdown@JessLansdown
My fantasies are great and my real life experiences aren’t bad either. A lot of the time,those scenarios find their way into my stories. I’m writing erotica, romance & I’m scripting my Laid Bare Podcasts now too. Lots of my books, one shots and novellas are on Patreon right no...