The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 07

Story Info
Seems that the new bigger Bull just wants to join in...
1k words
4
11.3k
12
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick, Sally and Steve are all disappointed as they think that their night of rampant sex is slipping away - but Alan has other ideas......

________________________________________________________________

.

Chapter Seven

'Hey Alan,' Steve noticed him first and waved, 'what are you doing here?'

'Same as you I expect just about to enjoy some of their lovely food here. Hello Rick. Your secretary told me that you had booked here, so I thought I would come and join you. I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you would have company,' he nodded at his son, 'and who is this gorgeous woman?'

'This is my wife Sally' Steve chipped in 'I think you may have met at the partner's dinner a month or so back.'

'Oh yes, of course, I did meet you then Sally, how are you? You do look beautiful,' Sally smiled at the charming man and thanked him for the complement.

There was an awkward silence for a moment as Alan hovered around the table and then Rick said, why don't you join us Alan (he always called his father by his Christian name at work and at work functions as both men agreed it sounded more professional than 'dad ').

'Are you sure I won't be interrupting anything?' Alan asked.

'Not at all please join us,' Rick said smoothly motioning to the waiter to bring another chair and set another place.

No problem he thought to himself, once we are finished we will just say good bye and go back to the firm and the boardroom. Rick was still feeling aroused at the prospect.

They all ordered and went on to have a lovely evening ; both Alan and Rick were very charming and soon Sally having had a few glasses of wine was giggling like a school girl at all the innuendo flying around.

Actually, they had all had liberal amounts of wine, Sally had had some port after dinner whilst the men all had brandy and everyone appeared to be at ease. As the alcohol began to reduce everyone's inhibitions, Rick and Alan appeared to compete for Sally's attention.

Then all too soon it was time to leave. 'We are going on somewhere Alan but happy to drop you off I know you like to get up early 'Rick said.

'OK thanks,' Alan said, 'where are you going?'

'Well I was going to take these two back to my place but as you know I'm having work done so I think we'll go back to the office we can go into the board room because as well as that enormous table there are sofas and a little kitchen for coffee so should be just right.'

'Look this is daft,' Alan said. 'My house is pretty close and much more comfortable than the office -I'm not in the least bit bothered about getting up early, anyway, it's the weekend, so what do you say? Come back to mine?'

Rick wondered what the old bugger was up to. Had Alan somehow found out about his relationship with Steve and Sally? Could this be his way to stamp his authority on things telling Rick that it simply wasn't acceptable to mix business with pleasure? Shit, Shit, Shit Rick thought all his plans for a hot night of sex down the drain.

'So what do you say?' Alan asked looking directly at Sally, 'Can I tempt you all to come back to my place?'

No one said anything.

Both Sally and Steve felt a stab of disappointment as all thoughts of the rampant sex that they were hoping for slipped away. Steve knew that he couldn't refuse, Alan was after all the owner of the firm where he worked.

Sally realised it too. 'I'm sure that would be lovely,' Sally said ' I could just do with a nice cup of coffee.'

'That's settled then,' Alan said, 'I'm sure you won't be disappointed. '

Once outside they hailed a cab and ended up at Alan Gilbert's luxurious house. An impressive entrance hall led onto, a large double aspect lounge area with a ten - seater dining table and various leather sofas, chairs and a grand piano.

Please make yourselves at home, Ill organise the coffee. Alan said and they all sat down around a coffee table on one of the large sofas.

Alan soon returned with a tray of coffee, a cafeteria, milk, sugar, cups and spoons and began to pour the coffee into the little cups.

'So tell me how come you three are out and sharing dinner together tonight? I didn't know that you were friends and socialised outside work? Alan asked

'Well we're not and we don't really,' Steve said 'It's a new thing,' he said hesitating a little.

'I know that Rick is at a loose end at the moment so is it just to keep him company or perhaps there's more to it than meets that eye?' Alan asked not realising just how close to the truth he was

Here we bloody go Rick thought to himself

When no one answered and the place went quiet, Alan realised that he was on to something.

'So tell me more,' and still no one said anything.

'I thought we were all doing so well in the restaurant, but let's all have another drink then maybe we can all let go of our inhibitions ' and he produced a bottle of red wine and some glasses and poured each of them a drink.

'So where were we? Oh that's right, you three have got something going on and you don't want to tell me about it.' Sally and Steve swapped glances

'OK let me guess, you three have had a ménage a trois, am I right?' Alan said suddenly, surprised that his son would play second wheel in a marriage with another man.

'Well sort of,' Steve said.

'Come on, what do you mean sort of, either you did or you didn't and you may as well tell me because I'm not going to stop asking until you do tell me,' and he laughed and Sally giggled.

Now Rick took over. 'It just wasn't that straight forward. Sally wanted to experience more in their marriage, you know what a nice guy Steve is. She wanted a firmer hand, more control than Steve could give, so I volunteered to be the man to control her and Steve of course.