The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 17

Story Info
More pleasure for loving Hot wife, the cuckold and the Bull.
2.3k words
4.26
3.8k
4
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18 years or older.

Sally and Steve have been together for a long time. Steve is a really nice man and that could be the problem. Now Sally wants more, she wants a firmer hand, she wants to be controlled and she wants to try new things, and another man.

Steve will do anything for Sally and he confides in a work colleague who tells him exactly what to do to make his wife happy... and so it begins....

Keep reading,because as the story moves on, you'll meet various Cucks, more Bulls and even another Hot wife!

Readers, please note that this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, HotWife, Cuckolding, Group Sex, Voyeurism, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, and DP

_________________________________________________________________

The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Chapter 17

Steve was rushing around putting his clothes in a small suitcase, while Sally gathered up his toiletries for a wash bag.

'OK, I think that's everything,' she said. 'Just remind me, what time is your train?'

'I'm meeting George at the station at 9:15am, so if we leave in the next 20 minutes we should get to the station on time.'

Steve was visiting a client in Falmouth and had decided to take George, the senior man in his team to help with the discussions. Sally was used to Steve travelling as the firm handled planning and all things architectural right across the country. This time it was just one night away, so no problem for either Sally or Steve; Steve would phone later and they would chat about their respective days like the old married couple they were.

'Come on, come on, let's go,' Steve said, 'I don't want to miss my train and George is always early for everything.'

Sally looked around for her favourite jacket and couldn't find it. 'Ok, Ok, I can't find my Jacket, you know, the black one with the cream piping around the edges. Have you seen it?'

'When did you wear it last?' Steve asked.

'It was when we went to meet Rick at the Troubadour restaurant. Oh blast, I think I left it at Alan's.'

'Never mind, wear something else. Come on, we've got to go.' Steve said.

Sally grabbed her denim jacket and they rushed out.

Once in the car Steve said, 'I'll text you Alan's number and you can give him a call to make sure that he has got it. You know you might have left it at the restaurant. Things were getting a bit fruity, weren't they, and I'm sure that if you were as distracted by then as I was, jackets would have been the last thing on your mind.' They both laughed.

George was there waiting for Sally and Steve to arrive. She got out of the driver's seat and kissed Steve goodbye and then waved to both of them as she got back into the car for the short drive home.

Steve sat down on the train with George opposite, and they chatted about the designs, the client, and the planning officer that they were scheduled to meet on the site of the major development near Falmouth Marina.

After a while, the conversation dwindled and the two men both began to gaze out of the window as views of the lovely countryside rushed by. Steve was looking forward to the Dawlish section, which took the train very close to the coastline and then through the incredible tunnels that famous architect Isambard Kingdom Brunell designed for this part of the railway all those years earlier.

Steve suddenly remembered that he'd promised to send a note of Alan's contact number to Sally, so she could call him about her jacket. But as he thought about the jacket and that night, instantly, his mind went back to the evening when his lovely Sally had worn her silk jacket and how marvellous she had looked. He couldn't help thinking about Rick and Alan and how they had stripped her naked while they made him sit in a chair and watch what they did to her.

Steve was grateful for the table in front of him as he knew, without doubt, that he was feeling aroused and his cock was beginning to grow in his trousers. He tried to dispel the hot thoughts, but it was too late. Once again his mind's eye showed him the flashbacks that he had already seen so many times since that night; Sally's nipples being licked and sucked, Sally moaning and writhing in ecstasy as the men touched her and stroked her and lapped at her wetness and then fucked her every which way. He remembered the taste of Alans cock and the feel of Ricks shaft and the sheer erotic experience of it all.

'You, ok?' George asked, 'you look a bit worried about something.'

Damm it - think about brussels sprouts, Steve told himself.

'No, no, I'm ok,' Ihe said, feeling a little flustered, 'I've just remembered something for Sally - I'd better send her a text.'

After pressing send, Steve forced himself to think about the sea and the design genius of Isambard Kingdom Brunel as the train seemed to slow while it began to wind along the track close to the sea. The water was rather calm, yet the numerous small boats and yachts appeared to be rocking up and down in the waves of the grey blue sea - it was a lovely sight.

***

Sally had finished work and made it home around lunchtime and was pleased to receive the text from Steve, who explained that the view from the train window was marvelous, the lovely countryside and then all the boats and yachts, not too far to go now, and then proceeded to provide Alan's phone number.

She made herself a snack and then called Alan's number.

He answered after just a couple of rings, 'Gibson.'

'Hello Alan? 'Sally asked.

'Yes, this is Alan, who's calling?'

'It's Sally, Steve's wife. We met at the Troubadour recently. I hope you remember.'

'Sally, how marvellous to hear from you, of course I remember now. Come on, it was a marvelous night and I can say for sure that it's something that I will remember for a very, very long time. How are you, everything ok? How can I help?' Alan said, smiling broadly now as an image of a naked Sally flashed before his eyes.

'Oh yes, thank you,' Sally said. 'It's just that I've lost my Jacket and I think I may have left it behind at your place, any chance that you've seen it?'

Alan was very pleasantly surprised by Sally's call and, whilst he had absolutely no idea if he had seen her Jacket or not, he wasn't going to let this opportunity slip by.

'Yes, I think I might have, would you have left it in the hall, can you remember, there are all sorts of coats and stuff hanging up there?'

'Maybe,' Sally said, 'any chance that you could look for me and let me know. There's no rush. You know, if it's there, you could just bring it into work and give it to Steve to pass on to me, if that's ok.'

'But Steve's away, isn't he?' Alan asked, 'so I won't be able to do that. Look, I'm clocking out early today, so why not come around to my place and we can look for it together, we can have a spot of afternoon tea too, or similar if you like?'

Sally hesitated, 'I don't want to put you out,' she said.

'Don't worry, you won't be putting me out, I'd love to see you. Shall we say 3 o'clock, or would you prefer 3.30?' he said, asking her to choose one or the other.

'Emm,' Sally felt a bit cornered, 'ok, let's say 3.00.'

'Great, I'll see you then,' Alan said.

Alan was delighted. It would give him a great opportunity to seduce the lovely Sally and see her naked once more. He was semi-hard just remembering her lovely big tits swinging in front of him as he fucked her. With any luck he could do that all over again this afternoon.

Sally sat back and laughed to herself. Wondering if Alan might be thinking that she was a loose woman and would be prepared to fuck him all over again and without Steve being present.

Would she? She laughed again and realized that she hoped that Alan did think that she was slutty, hell, she loved being slutty. But wait, she told herself, Alan was probably just being nice and friendly, inviting her for tea and all. Don't go along expecting anything, just be Sally, Steve's wife and everything will be fine.

Sally sent a quick text message to Steve explaining that Alan had invited her to his place to collect the jacket that afternoon and that she hoped that he would be alright with that.

Sally wondered what to wear. She decided to wear the new lacy chemise that she recently bought, along with her denim button through skirt, white low-cut top, and black suede heels.

Just as she was heading out she received a message from Steve. 'Go for it and have a great time.'

She giggled and then turned her phone off and slipped it into her bag.

***

Earlier, Alan had called his house guest, Mario, and told him in no uncertain terms that he needed to be out this afternoon as he was expecting a friend.

'Is it your new girlfriend, 'Mario had asked, 'the one that you didn't want me to meet yet? The one with the huge tits and the wet pussy?' he teased.

'It's none of your business,' Alan said, 'just make sure that you're not back till late.'

Mario had reluctantly agreed.

But now, as the time to meet Sally was approaching, Alan was caught up at work. Mrs. Dunreedy, the client from hell, had decided that today was the day that she would complain about everything. She had already kept him on the phone for ages and now she had insisted that he make time to see her personally when she arrived at his office in 10 minutes.

Mrs. Dunreedy was a very wealthy landowner and the contract that they had with her was worth a small fortune. Good business practice and reputation was at stake too, so whilst he did his best to put her off to another day and another partner, she would not take no for an answer.

'Shit, Shit, Shit,' Alan said out loud and put in a call to Sally. The call went straight to voice mail.

'Damn and blast!'

He called Mario again.

'Look, I'm stuck at work and I'm going to need you to be home to welcome my guest after all. Her name is Sally, I can't get ahold of her to tell her that I'll be late or reschedule, so will you please just open the door and let her in. Make her a coffee or a drink and let her know that I'm stuck at work and I'll be there as soon as I can. Tell her to make herself at home and then you can just carry on with whatever you had planned and just leave. Can you do that for me?'

'Of course, no problem, 'Mario said. 'I'll handle it.'

Before he could do anything else, Mrs. Dunreedy was being shown into his office.

***

Alan's place was just as grand as she remembered, although she was surprised to note that there was no car in the driveway. She rang the bell and waited... nothing.

She looked at her watch and rang the bell again. wondering if she got the day or time mixed up.

Then the door opened and a very tall attractive man dressed in shorts and a shirt stood there or the doorstep, smirking down at her.

'You must be Sally,' he said. 'I'm Mario, so very pleased to meet you. Alan is stuck at work but don't worry, he has asked me to look after you. He has told me all about you and how lovely you are. Won't you come in?'

Sally was surprised that Alan wasn't at home and blushed when this stranger had said that Alan had told him all about her. The only thing that Alan knew about her was that she was slutty and liked to be fucked by two men at once.'

She felt suddenly embarrassed and began to back away.

'Oh no, don't worry, I can come another time. I'm just here to collect my Jacket. Did Alan tell you where it is? I'll call him and get it another time, or he can give it to Steve. I don't wear it that often and I can wear a denim one and I...' She suddenly realized that she was babbling and just stopped talking and looked up at the man on the doorstep.

My god, Mario was thinking, the old man wasn't exaggerating. She is rather gorgeous. Lovely legs and those tits, mmm, I want to see them close up. I'm sure I can seduce her and I'll be eating that pussy and sucking on those tits in no time. Then Alan can either watch or join in... if he gets home in time. And he chuckled to himself.

'Decision made,' Mario said. 'Look, there really is no need to worry about anything. I'm just visiting Alan for a while, I'm here as a guest. He will be annoyed if I don't look after you properly. Please come in and we can have a coffee and a chat and then we will look for your jacket. Ok? Please say you will come in for a while.'

Sally realized that she was just being silly.

'Ok, she said, 'that sounds good,' and she stepped over the threshold and into the big house.

Thanks for reading. Votes are marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed this make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. I also suggest you check out my Lessons in Submission series for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess