The Wife's Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife confront each other.
1.6k words
4.13
19k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing 100 miles per hour when I got home. The lights were off in the house. It was well after midnight, so I assumed Kate to be sleeping. However, I was wrong. As I boiled the kettle to make myself a coffee, I switched the torch on my phone on, so as not to wake Kate by lighting up the house, and sat it on the counter. I could feel a presence behind me and as I turned I saw the silhouette of Kate standing in the doorway. My throat instantly dried as my mind wandered to the argument that was looming. She didn't say anything, just stood there. Although it was dark I could feel her eyes burning into me. I'm not sure how, but I managed to speak.

"Uhm, hi. I didn't mean to wake you, sorry." Was all I could muster. The tension was building, I could feel it. Kate instantly cut through it though with her calm and loving demeanour.

"I wasn't sleeping. Did you have a good night?" She replied. Her softly spoken words led me to believe that she was unaware of what happened tonight with Donna.

"Yeah, it was okay, nothing special." I answered, downplaying the events of the evening.

"I hope Donna was accommodating." She said. That was it, that was the response that confirmed she knew everything. She dealt my hand and it was my time to play it.

"What the fuck's going on? I done something really stupid tonight, yet when I was leaving Donna's house she said that you were in on it. Why would you want to put temptation in front of me, knowing that in the face of sex men are weak?" I asked her. I was in the wrong here and I knew it, yet somehow I was angry at her for putting me in that position.

"You seem annoyed at getting a free pass to fuck another woman." Her calm demeanour hadn't changed, which made my blood boil more.

"Of course I am annoyed, and I am confused why you aren't."

I have friends at work who are into the swinging lifestyle. They have only recently told me about it, things like partner swapping and that sort of thing. It made me think about what it would be like, you being with another woman, and to be honest I quite enjoyed the idea. Donna and Colin have been having their problems in the bedroom lately. As in he isn't interested in her, so we got talking and jokingly I said why doesn't she spend an evening with you. She laughed it off but we spoke a bit more of it, then her night out came around and Colin was out, so I suggested you go." She was very 'matter-of-fact' about it all.

"Why didn't you talk to me about it? Instead of offering me up as the sacrificial lamb to the slaughter?"

"Because I didn't know how to bring the subject up. We don't talk much about our fantasies and I decided to act this one out and keep everything crossed that when you got home we could talk about it and move forward."

"I...I am not sure how to respond to that. You're right, we don't talk about fantasies and that is something we should be more open about in future, okay?"

"Of course. Now, come up to bed and tell me about your night." With that, she walked away. The kettle had gone off the boil, but my hardening cock told me that coffee could wait.

I walked into the bedroom and Kate was already lying on the bed. She had on a silk babydoll nightie with a plunging bust line on it. It was short enough that I could see the slit of her smooth pussy.

"Lose the clothes." She ordered. I kicked off my shoes and took my socks off. I began to unbutton my shirt then let it drop to the floor. Kate opened her legs a bit to give me a better view. I undid my trousers and stepped out from them. My cock was throbbing. I moved closer to the bed and was about to get in when Kate put her foot out to my chest to stop me.

"Tell me about your night before you get in to bed." She shuffled back to the top of the bed and began to softly run her finer down the slit of her pussy.

"Donna and I began kissing in the taxi back to hers. Our hands were all over each other and she reached down for my cock. She seemed impressed." Kate let out a moan as she used two fingers to part her pussy lips and a finger from her other hand to start circling her clit. Without thinking I began to slowly wank my cock.

"Mmmm, then what happened?"

"After we got back to hers, we made it as far as the living room. We kissed some more before she took my cock in her mouth." I was wanking faster as I was retelling the events. Kate had her eyes closed and was rubbing her clit faster. That was as much as I could take. I mounted the bed and grabbed her legs and spread them. Kate's eyes opened and I was on top of her. I kissed her hard and pushed my cock into her wet cunt. I let out a loud moan and she did too. I pulled my cock back and thrust it into her. Her moaning was grunts of sheer lust. I pulled her hair to the side and bit her neck as I fucked her hard. She dug her nails into my back and scratched down. I let out a groan. I pulled her hair harder and bean speeding up my thrusts. She was like an animal. Her nails clawed at my back, her teeth sank into my chest and neck. She was moaning louder than I had ever heard her. She was taking every inch of my cock and but her lust for it was insatiable.

I pulled my cock out and got out of bed and stood at the side of it. I grabbed her hair and told her to get up. She willingly obeyed. We stood face to face at the side of the bed and kissed. I grabbed her by the neck and kissed her. Then turned her round and pushed her over. She was bent over and I entered her from behind. She let out another moan. I put my hands on her forehead and pulled her head back while my cock pounded into her soaking cunt. She was moaning hard but the position of her head made it harder for her to be loud. I then grabbed her chin and slid a finger into her mouth. She sucked it as she took my cock. This was sex that we hadn't had in years. Nothing but pure animal instinct. Fucking, not as an act of love between two people but as an act of pure desire. My balls were slapping off her with every thrust into her. She fell forward under the intensity of the fucking. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it into the mattress. I could hear myself swearing and muttering the words slut and bitch as I rammed into her. She freed her head from the mattress and looked round at me. She was spitting out words in between her moans. As soon as she told me she wanted fucked so hard that I split her in two that was enough to push me right over the edge.

I groaned and groaned as I felt the cum starting. She knew I was close and begged for it. I screamed in pleasure, actual screamed I was that loud. I came fucking hard. Wave after wave of spunk firing right into her throbbing cunt. I pulled out once it stopped. She was breathing heavy but she hadn't cum yet. I grabbed her hair and brought her up to face me again. We both smiled at each other and kissed. I pushed her onto the bed and told her to spread her legs. She did without hesitation.

I plunged my tongue right on to her clit and slipped two fingers into her pussy. My cum lubricated my fingers and I was able to push them in as far as they could go. My tongue swirled round her clit then began flicking off it. She was close, I could tell with her breathing. I pushed another finger in and the tip of my tongue battered her clit. Her thighs pressed against my head as she came. Her hand grabbing my hair to make sure my tongue did not leave her clit until she was truely finished. She shuddered a few times and her thighs released their grip on my head. I leaned over her and kissed her. It had been a while since I seen that look of total satisfaction on her face. She was as beautiful now as the day we met.

We lay beside each other at the side of the bed for a while until we both managed to compose ourselves. That was the best sex I have had in a long time and going by what Kate said, she felt the same. We got under the covers and she snuggled in under my arm. We kissed and chatted before she fell asleep, safe in my loving arms. We had both been dishonest with each other but whatever happens in future, we know that everything good begins with conversation.