The Wife's Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Enter Evan.
2.4k words
4.21
10.8k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since my night with Donna and the conversation with Kate about being more open about our sexual fantasies. Since then our sex life seems to be getting better and better, and although there has been no one else in the bedroom yet, that is looming on the horizon.

After our chat we decided to go online and look at some sex toys to spice things up a bit. For myself we decided on a flesh-light and Kate decided that she wanted a vibrator. Nothing too big or fancy, just something she could use to get off while she's alone, or while I watch. I have to say, masturbating with a flesh-light is so much better than I was expecting it to be. With my cock lubed up I could go to town with it. What was even better was when Kate did it for me. Watching Kate pleasure herself with her vibrator has been amazing too. Watching her orgasm as it works it's magic between her legs is a sight to behold.

We had discussed adding other people into our sex life. Obviously, I had already fucked Donna, but Kate was keen on the idea of bedding another man too. So we decided to join a swingers website. We set up a couples account and uploaded some pictures. We tried to make it sexy without revealing too much. Some pics of Kate in underwear and a few of me with a hard on bulging through my boxers. I am not sure if the site is a blessing or an inconvenience, because the amount of messages we got within the first few hours was ridiculous. Mostly from "single" guys and mostly asking if they could fuck Kate. Quite a few were just plain rude too. We decided to ask guys to start adding face pics onto their messages if they were going to contact us to make it easier for Kate to decide who she liked the look of. Most guys didn't do this. The amount of dick pics we received was something else. However, a few followed our request and we found that those guys were a bit more pleasant. There were other couples that caught our eye too, but Kate had said she wanted a one on one with another guy first. I could feel a pang of jealousy, but after my night with her sister it would have been massively hypocritical of me to say no. Also, we found that after we had logged on, read through some messages we were both really horny. Probably for the same reason, reading what guys wanted to do with Kate in the bedroom.

We were on for a couple of weeks before we decided to message anyone back. A guy named Evan had messaged and left a face pic. Kate liked the look of him so we had a look through his profile. There was no over exaggerated claims on his profile about how good he was in bed, just a down to earth guy looking for a bit of fun. Even his pictures on his profile were clean. A few of him in a suit, which Kate said was sexy as hell, and a couple pics of his top off. Clearly he goes to the gym. We messaged him back and started up a conversation. He seemed genuinely down to earth and some of his messages were quite funny. So we decided to take the plunge and have a face to face meet. All three of us. After we logged off Kate was horny as hell and ordered me upstairs. Kate took control that night and rode my cock with a passion unlike anything I had experienced. It didn't take me long to explode in her pussy.

A few days passed and it was the evening that Evan was to come over to the house. Kate had informed me a few days prior that her period had started. That meant nothing would happen tonight, just a social meeting at our house and put the feelers out for the type of guy that Evan is. That worked for me as it meant not getting in over our heads.

He arrived at 7pm, just as he said he would. Kate opened the door to him and he presented her with a box of chocolates. A gent, if nothing else. She welcomed him in and we all sat down to talk. He was smartly dressed. Nice, grey suit trousers, smart shoes and a black shirt which was unbuttoned at the top. He was 28, so a few years younger than us and his hair was light brown, bit of length at the top and shaved in at the sides. He smelled nice too. You could tell this was a guy who liked to take care of himself.

I went to the kitchen to pour us all a coffee. When I got back Kate was sitting beside him on the sofa. She looked slightly more casual than Evan. A pair of tight black jeans and a white blouse. Don't get me wrong, she still looked amazing. They were chatting away, almost as if I wasn't there at all when Evan took the coffee from my hand and thanked me for it. As the evening went on it was Evan who did more to make sure I was still part of the conversation than Kate, so at least he was well mannered. When a break appeared in the conversation I asked him why he was on a swinger website when it is clear that he has no troubles attracting women. He said he does freelance IT and his job took him up and down the country. He found that women he had dated didn't enjoy the time he spent away from home, so he joined the site as a way to meet women wherever he was. Seemed fair enough. Evan excused himself to go to the bathroom and Kate and I managed to have a quick chat about how it was going.

"I think I would like to plan another meet with him, if you are okay with it?" She said. The question was rhetorical because she knew I wasn't going to say no.

"Yeah, I thought you might. You have been hanging off him since the minute he sat down." I replied.

"Oh haha. He just seems a decent guy."

"Yeah, he does. I think if it wasn't your time of the month you would probably suggest taking him upstairs." I joked.

Evan walked back into the room and Kate stood to meet him. "So, Evan, would you be keen to meet again in a few days, say Thursday? Just you and me?" She asked him. Evan threw a glance my way and I nodded approvingly. He looked her in the eye and told her it would be his pleasure.

"If it is okay with Steve I would like to take you to dinner, then see how the night goes?" As soon as he asked Kate turned to see my reaction. Again, I nodded approvingly.

Evan checked his watch then said he was going to head home and let us enjoy the rest of our evening. He shook my hand and we said our goodbyes. Then he turned to Kate and their eyes locked. "And I will see you on Thursday, gorgeous." He said. I could see Kate blush a little then he leaned in to kiss her. To my surprise Kate kissed him back. Their mouths seemed to linger over each others for what felt like a lifetime, but was probably only seconds. Then she turned to look at me. The lust in her eyes was a look I had seen many times, especially recently. Again, I nodded. It was as if we were communicating telepathically. I knew what she wanted to do and she looked at me for my approval. Kate rubbed her hand up and down his stomach through his shirt and asked him to stay for a bit longer. Evan nodded and they kissed more. I just sat there watching. My mind was all over the place. Another guy was kissing my wife, it was going to go further, but my cock was throbbing at the vision before me. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it gently through my trousers. I watched as Kate expertly unbuttoned his shirt while they kissed. I could see their tongues swirling round each others, then her nails running down his chest. Evan towered over her, he was over six foot, but he leaned his head down and kissed Kate's neck. She moaned with pleasure as he did it. She moved her hand down and unzipped his trousers and slipper her hand inside. I could see her working it up and down through his trousers until she took it back out. She looked down and unbuckled his belt. He was unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it down. She had on a white lacy bra. He kissed her neck again and undid the bra with one hand. Clearly not his first time. He pulled it off and threw it on the floor. He looked down at her tits, huge smile on his face. He cupped them with his hands and began to lick and suck her nipples. Kate let out a moan and used one hand to grab the back of his hair and her other hand to unbutton his trousers. His hands began to move to her jeans. She stopped them and put them back on her tits.

"Blow job only tonight, babe." She muttered through her heavy breathing. Evan just muttered a noise which suggested he was fine with that. Kate slipped her hand into his boxers and worked his cock out of them. She used her other hand to pull them down to his ankles. They kissed hard as she began to slowly jerk his shaft and cup his balls. He was cleanly shaved down there and his cock was quite big. The head was glistening with pre-cum. Kate told him to sit on the sofa. He obliged. She then walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. "Hope you enjoy the show." She whispered in my ear. I couldn't take much more and lifted my ass off the chair so I could pull my trousers and boxers down. My cock was throbbing and Kate gave it a quick tug before going back to Evan, who was slowly wanking himself. She got on her knees between his legs and took his cock in her hand. She began to jerk it softly, then went down to lick and suck his balls. Evan let out a moan. Kate licked up his shaft and began to flick her tongue of the head of his cock. I love it when she does that. Then she started to kiss the head and run her tongue around it. Evan was in heaven, I know that because I have been there. Kate then took the head into her mouth and sucked on it, wanking the shaft a bit faster as she did it. She took more into her mouth and let her hand go from wanking his shaft. Her mouth was now doing that. She had her back to me, but watching my wife's head bobbing up and down on another mans cock was a turn on I never knew existed. I wanted to pull her jeans down as she did it and fuck her here and now, but this was her fun. I was just the happy spectator, but I was wanking hard now. Kate put her hands on Evan's thighs as she bobbed up and down on his dick. He reached down for them and they held hands as she sucked him off. His breathing was heavier. She pulled her head off his cock and started to jerk it again, this time faster than before. She leaned up and kissed him while jerking him off. When she moved I could see his balls bouncing about before she got back into position. She took his cock back in her mouth and Evan put his hands on her head. She was sucking his cock deeper, his hands pushing her down over it more. I could see her reach down to play with his balls. She brought her head back up for a breather and masturbated him harder. He looked at her and told her he was going to cum. Kate's head went back down, her mouth enveloping his cock. He grabbed a handful of Kate's hair and let out a loud moan. He was cumming, in my wife's mouth. He grunted a few times before she lifted her head again. I heard her swallow and let out a few heavy breaths. Evan sat with his head resting on the back of the sofa. He was breathing heavy, but had the look of a man very pleased. Kate sat beside him and watched me as I finished masturbating. She smiled at me after I came. I got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

When I got back into the living room both of them were dressed again. Kate's mascara had run a bit and her hair looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge. I laughed a little when I saw her. Evan's shirt was untucked and he was smiling a lot. He gave her another kiss. "Can't wait for Thursday." He said to her. She smiled and agreed. We all said our goodbyes and he left.

"That was quite the show you gave me." I said to Kate as we cuddled up on the sofa.

"I was nervous you were going to be mad." She said.

"At first I was a bit jealous, but you were having fun by the looks of it, and I want to encourage you to have fun and be happy."

"As long as you are comfortable with it then I will be. If it is something that will come between us then I would rather be told just now before we do stuff we might regret later."

"Kate, I love you. I want to make you happy and I am enjoying this experimental side to sex that we are doing just now. Sex is supposed to be fun and we are having that, so let's keep it going and see where it takes us."

"Glad we are on the same page. You know, on Thursday there is nothing stopping you from having a bit of fun with someone." I was a bit taken aback when she said it. I don't know why because this is meant to be fun for both of us. I smiled at her and said I might just do that.

Later that night I grabbed my phone and texted Donna: "What are you doing on Thursday?"