The Wife's Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
Kate recalls her night with Evan.
3k words
4.01
6k
9
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple hours after Donna left that Kate got home. I had showered and changes the bed sheets while I waited. A slight part of me didn't want to know what had transpired, but at the same time I was dying to know. I was sitting watching TV when she finally got home. The stockings she had gone out in were gone and her hair was a mess. She walked into the living room, kicked her heels off and fell onto the sofa. A silence lingered in the air as she let out a sigh.

"You okay? Enjoy your night?" I finally managed to ask. She looked at me, then sat forward.

"What a night." She said. "How was yours?"

"Yeah, mine was good. You wanna tell me about yours though? I am dying to know."

"Pervert." She said as she laughed a bit. She proceeded to recount the details of her night.

****************

"Well, as you know Evan booked the steak place in town for dinner. He was already there by the time the taxi dropped me off. I walked in and he stood up. He was wearing a nice black suit, white shirt. I walked over to him, we said hi and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I sat down and he complimented my appearance and I returned the gesture. The aroma from his cologne was lovely. We had dinner and the conversation flowed. Nothing really sexual, more just getting to know each other a little better. I had wine with dinner but he wasn't drinking as he decided to bring his car, so we weren't hanging around waiting for a taxi. After the meal was done we left the restaurant and walked back to his car. That was where things took a change in direction. As we walked back to the car he turned to me and said:

"You look amazing and I can't wait to get you into bed."

"Are you going to have your way with me?" I asked. He was looking at my boobs and looked back up to meet my eyes.

"I am going to give you a fucking that you haven't had in a long time." We stopped and had a kiss on the street then went into the multi-story car park where his car was. We were talking and laughing all the way to his car when he grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. I grabbed the back of his head and we snogged for ages, tongues rolling all over each others. I then felt him lift my dress and grab my arse. The breeze hit it as well which felt quite nice. Before I could tell him to stop his hand had moved round the front and he was rubbing my pussy. My mind was telling me someone was going to catch us but my pussy was responding more to the touch of his fingers. Then he put a finger inside me. I let out a moan and he covered my mouth. He put another finger in and started finger fucking me. We were standing in the walk-way where anyone could have passed. He took his fingers out and put them in my mouth for me to suck clean, which I did. Then he grabbed me and took me in between two cars and pushed me against the wall. I didn't have time to protest, and didn't really want to, before he started kissing me. I heard the sound of his belt unbuckling then he reached down and pulled my thong down.

"What are you doing?" I managed to ask when I broke free from our kissing.

"Tell me you don't want it." He said back. I don't know what came over me but I started kissing him again and reached down to feel his throbbing cock. I gave it a few yanks and guided it towards my slit. He bent his knees to get into position and pushed it in. I put my arms round him and let out a moan. He told me to be quiet and covered my mouth again. He started thrusting into me. His cock has a good girth and it was rubbing on my clit every time he shoved it into me. I tried to open my legs wider for him but my thong was at my knees and I couldn't get them open enough. He didn't care, my pussy was slippery enough to let him fuck me easily. Then he lifted his knee and got his foot into my thong and pulled it down, I flicked it off one of my feet and it hung round the other. I wrapped my legs around him, with him pinning me against the wall. If someone walked past, and for all we know someone may have, they'd have seen me being a total slut getting fucked against a wall in a car park with a thong hanging off my ankle. Evan was a total animal. His hands were grabbing and parting my arse and he was fucking me like a jack hammer. I could feel it building and I told him to keep fucking me because I was about to cum. This seemed to send him into overdrive and he slipped a finger into my arse and fucking ravaged me. I came all over his cock and he just kept going. I asked him if he was going to cum, but he either didn't hear me or just ignored me.

My clit was throbbing and his cock was still rubbing off of it. He let go of my arse and put his hands round my neck, he started squeezing a bit tight. I could feel the pressure build up and my breathing was getting a bit harder. I was worried I was going to pass out, but Evan was like a man possessed. His cock was pounding deep into my cunt. It was soaking wet for him to do what he wanted with it. I grabbed his hand and he loosened his grip slightly to let me breathe again. Harder he thrust into me, his balls smacking off me each time he went in. He looked me right in the eye, pumping my hole with his stiff cock until he erupted inside me. His whole body spasmed and I felt his cock pulsate in me. He let my neck go and we stayed in that position and kissed for a bit. I slid my legs down and stood on my own two feet again. My legs were like jelly, as were his. He pulled his trousers back up and did his belt. I took my thong and put it in my bag, then fixed my dress. We looked around and saw no one near us so we walked back to his car. He was quiet and I thought at that point it's probably best I came home.

We got to his car and he opened my door for me. I sat down and he closed it and got in at his side. Then he broke the silence.

"There's bottles of water in the back if you are thirsty." He offered.

"Thanks, I am a bit." I reached back and got a bottle each. We both took a sip. I could start to feel his cum seep out from my pussy and going down to my arse. I didn't want to reach down with a wipe so I just left it.

"So we going back to yours, or are you going to take me home?" I asked. The atmosphere seemed a bit different and I wasn't sure where his mind was.

"It's not long after 10. The night is still young if you want to come back to mine?" I nodded and text you to let you know we were going to his.

We headed out the carpark and got onto the motorway. The conversation was beginning to flow again and he told me it was a fifteen minute drive away.

"Well, I better make sure you are still in the mood then." I am not sure what came over me when I said that but as he drove I reached over and unzipped his trousers. I had a feel about and pulled his cock out. It was still damp with the juices of my pussy. He got a bit of a fright and swerved a little. His cock was soft so I gave it a little rub until it came back to life. I adjusted my seatbelt so I could get down and take it in my mouth. He had one hand on the wheel and another on the back of my head.

"Fucking hell, Kate, you are something else." He said. I sucked slowly because I didn't want him to cum again, not yet anyway. I didn't see any of the road from when we got on the motorway since I was too busy bobbing on his dick, but I felt the car stop and the engine cut off. I was about to ask if we were here but he just pushed my head down further. His cock was now clean from my pussy juice and he was definitely ready for round two. I finally lifted my head and looked around. He stayed in a flat, which I wasn't expecting for some reason.

"Shall we go inside?" He asked and we got out the car.

He stayed on the first floor, so we walked up the stairs to his flat. I felt a little uncomfortable because I could still feel his cum when I was walking. So when we got into the flat I told him I had to use the bathroom to freshen up. He poured us both a glass of wine and waited for me in the living room. His flat was quite small and we could hear the muffled sounds of his neighbours above us watching TV. We sat beside each other on the couch and had our wine and chatted. We must have finished a bottle of wine easily and drank it pretty quickly. I didn't think I was feeling the affects of it until I knocked a glass and it spilled on my legs. Evan, always the gent, helped me to take my stockings off. Then he started kissing up my legs. I couldn't really get comfortable on his couch because it was too small, so I said to him to go to bed.

When we got to the room I took my heels off and unzipped my dress and let it fall. I was standing there in just my bra. Evan gave me a look over and came close to me. He put his hands round my back, undid my bra and yanked it off.

"Get those tits out, Kate." He said. Once they were out I pressed them together and he went down kissing and biting them. He left a few marks. I pushed him back and got on the bed and opened my legs.

"Where were we again, when we were on the couch?" I smiled as I reminded him he was working his way up my legs. He didn't need a second invitation. He was stripped and kissing his way back up my legs in no time. I was soaking again. My pussy was aching for his tongue, his touch, his cock. I held my pussy lips open for him. His tongue met my glistening, pink hole and he pushed it in. It felt good, really good, but not as good as when he started flicking his tongue off my exposed clit. It was still a little sensitive from earlier but I let him work his magic on it. I didn't want to cum at that point though so I grabbed his head and guided it up to mine and we kissed.

"Lie on the bed for me." I asked him. I wriggled out from under him and he lay down. I nuzzled on his balls and wanked his cock for a bit. Then I lifted my mouth over it and let some saliva drip from my tongue onto the head. I worked it into his cock, rubbing it up and down his shaft and into the head, making it nice and moist. He wouldn't have needed it anyway as my pussy was practically dripping. I put my knees to either side of him and leaned down and grabbed his cock. I guided it to my slit as I lowered myself down onto it. The head had pushed its way in, parting the way for his hard shaft. I put my hands on his chest and hovered there for a moment, before plunging myself down on his meaty cock. Evan let out a relieved grunt. I was worried he had came already, but he hadn't, thankfully. It felt so good being impaled on his dick and I started swaying my hips back and forward. Slowly at first. I could see Evan was wanting to take control, but I didn't let him. This was my turn to fuck him. He ravaged me earlier, and I was going to ravage him. Control his and my orgasm.

I started swaying my hips faster, pushing down on his chest for balance. The bed was creaky and the headboard began to hit the wall. Evan let out a couple of "fucks" here and there as I was grinding his cock. It felt amazing. His girthy cock filling my pussy. My clit beginning to rub on his shaft again. I stopped and leaned down and we kissed. I let him take control for a little bit and he began to thrust his member into me. Between the moaning we were both doing, the headboard battering off the wall and slapping of his nether regions off my arse, the neighbours would have known exactly what was going on. I pushed my arse down hard and he stopped thrusting. He was sweaty and a bit out of breath. I put my hand back on his chest and started to slowly bounce up and down on his rock hard dick.

Once I generated a bit of rhythm I started to speed up and go harder. My legs were lifting of the bed I was bouncing on his cock so much. I could feel my tits bouncing up and down as well. Evan was fucking loving it because he was moaning louder than I have ever heard anyone moan. I was worried the bed was going to break as I bounced hard on him. Feeling that cock plunge into me every time I landed on it was sending me over the edge, but not quite enough, so I had to rub my clit while I bounced. That got me over the edge and I swung my head back and held my breath and just stopped. My orgasm was thundering through my body but I wasn't taking a breath or making a sound. The tension in my body became too much and I let out the loudest moan. It was lustful and pure animalistic. I could feel my nails digging into Evan's chest. I finally opened my eyes and looked down at him.

"Fucking hell, that was intense and amazing." He said.

"Now I am going to make you cum." I told him and began to sway my hips back and forth again. This time fast from the start. He grabbed my tits and leaned up and sucked and bit them. I pushed him back down. Held him down with my hands on his chest and used my pussy to pleasure his cock. He told me was going to cum but I didn't stop. I kept gyrating on his dick even when he moaned out loud and I felt his cum fill me up again. After he stopped cumming I thrust my hips forward hard. He let out a giggle and a moan. I did it again. His cock was sensitive but I didn't care. I wanted every last drop of cum out and I wanted him to know it was over when I decided. A few more hard jolts of my hips and then I stopped. I could feel his cock softening as I sat on it so I got myself up and lay on the bed beside him.

"I think you cut my chest with your nails." Evan said, wiping a trickle of blood away.

"Oops, although you have left bite marks on my tits. So I would say we are even."

He offered me the opportunity to spend the night, but I declined. Said I wanted to get back to my husband, so I got dressed and he booked me a taxi. Even paid for it. Forever a gent is Evan. So anyway, did you and Donna have fun?"

******************************

I just sat there in stunned silence. A whole new side to Kate seemed to be awakened and I was desperate to get in on it. I told Kate about my night with Donna and we went to bed. The conversation must have booted up our sex drives again because we went to bed and fucked like animals. I felt the stinging sensation of hot water on the scratches Kate had clawed into me as I went for a shower in the morning.

We both took the next day off work. It was late when we finally went to sleep and the idea of facing work didn't really appeal to any of us. So our bosses had to hear how we both had that damned "tummy bug" that seems to always be going around. We spent the morning just lazing about and went online together later that afternoon. We logged into the swingers website and seen that Evan had left a "review" on our profile. Needless to say it was all good things. We read through some of the messages we had, but there were too many. A few had caught our eye, especially one from another couple who live only a few miles away. We talked about it before replying, then decided "fuck it, why not?" and replied. Seems a foursome with another couple might be on the cards soon.