The Wife's Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Donna visits as Kate goes out with Evan.
3.1k words
4.45
8.1k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday had arrived and as much as we tried to get on with our day as normally as possible, we just couldn't. There was a buzz in the air. We had both taken a holiday from work so we weren't rushing about later on trying to get ready. Kate and Evan had messaged a few times to make sure the arrangements hadn't changed, and I had spoken to Donna too. I had asked Kate if it was okay for me to see Donna again, in case she had reservations, but I think she was too caught up in her own plans to protest. Kate and Evan were scheduled to meet at 6pm, so I told Donna to come around to mine for half past 6.

Kate began getting ready at 4. She showered and came to the room to get dressed. I just sat and watched. We had decided that we wouldn't have sex today, so that we could save ourselves for the evening. We both went along with it, but seeing her wet and naked was making me begin to regret it. I managed to compose myself and hung around the bedroom while she got dressed. First was the black thong to go on. Then she pulled out one of her fancy black bras. After she put it on she turned to face me. I marvelled at her beauty. Evan is in for a good night tonight, I thought. She smiled at me. I smiled back. She went back in to the underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of stockings. I love fucking her when she is wearing stockings. I can't really describe why, they just drive me mad.

I watched as she stepped into one and pulled it up to her thigh, rubbing her leg after it was on. She then did the same with the other. She was dressing and I was undressing her again in my mind. If she suggested cancelling tonight I would have happily done that and just spent the rest of the evening in bed with her. She didn't though. She sat down in front of the mirror to dry her hair and style it, then put some make up on. She didn't like to overdo her make up, she always applied just enough. She asked if I liked what I saw so far. I told her I did and that Evan would love it even more. She smiled at that comment and opened the wardrobe. She flicked through the dresses that were hanging up until she came to a red one. Removing it from the wardrobe, she took it off the hanger and stepped into it. She pulled it up and rested the straps on her shoulder. I stood behind her and helped her to zip it up.

"Wow, you look amazing darling." I said as I admired her.

"Thanks babe. Are we mad for doing this?" She asked. A moment of hesitation had crept in. This was my chance to stop her if I wanted to, but I couldn't. I knew she'd regret it and a while down the line she'd start to get curious again. I want to help her live out her fantasies, not stop them.

"Maybe we are mad, but the world would be a boring place if no one did mad things." I reassured her. We shared a kiss and she put her perfume on.

5:30pm arrived and she called for a taxi. We had chatted a bit and I told her not to be nervous and if she has any doubts when she is out to call me and I will come and get her. The taxi tooted it's horn, we kissed again and she left. I jumped in a quick shower, had a shave and got dressed for Donna coming over. I poured myself a cider and sat down and waited for her to come.

There was a knock at the door and I answered it. Donna stood there with what looked like only a long coat on. I smiled and greeted her and welcomed her in.

"Let me take your coat." I offered as she walked past. I grabbed the top of it and peeled it from her shoulders.

"Well aren't you a gentleman? A lady could get used to being spoiled." The sarcasm in her voice roused a smile in me. She walked straight into the living room as I hung her jacket up. She had sat down and picked up what was left of my cider.

"I can get you one if you like?" I told her.

"No thanks, this will do. I am driving anyway."

"No problem. You look lovely, by the way." I meant that, too. She did look lovely. She had on a jumpsuit that were shorts that hugged her body well. Her arse looked divine, which I noticed when I removed her coat, and her tits were pressing hard against it.

"So, you and Kate have entered the swinging world, eh? Quite surprised, actually."

"Well, not quite yet. Yeah, she is out with another man tonight, but this is our first venture into it. We'll see how it goes."

"I was a bit surprised you messaged, and a little relieved too I must admit. Colin has been unbearable recently and the last time I had sex was with you. So as you can imagine, I have a lot of built up frustration." It was quite surprising to hear Donna pour her heart out here, but I sat down next to her and put my hand on her leg.

"I am not sure what Colin's problem is just now, but he is being a total dick."

"Yeah, I was starting to feel a bit worthless, until you messaged." There was a moment of tenderness in her voice. I think for a moment we had both forgotten why I invited her over. She finished the cider that was in the glass though and seemed to snap out of it.

"So it doesn't bother you that your wife could be sucking another man's cock right now?"

"You'd think it would, but she gave him a blow job a few days ago when he was here and I watched. It didn't actually bother me as much as I thought. She was having a great time."

"Mmmm, I bet she was. Bet he was too." The change in conversation topic seemed to awaken her arousal again and she had her hand on my thigh.

"Oh, he was loving it. Especially when he came in her mouth." Donna ran her hand up my thigh higher until her fingers brushed off my balls. I let out a little moan and she leaned over and we kissed. It was a slow, passionate kiss. Our tongues danced and swirled round each others and our hands began to wander over each others body. I stood up and took her hand.

"Let's take this up to bed." I suggested. She smiled and we walked up stairs, holding hands until we were in the bedroom and the door was closed.

We were wrapped in each others arms as we kissed. My hands ran through her hair, then made their way down to her arse. I gave it a good squeeze. Her arse was ample. It wasn't huge, but just a perfect size for squeezing. She had pulled my shirt our from being tucked into my trousers and now had her hands on my chest. I unbuttoned the three buttons at the top of her jumpsuit and exposed her cleavage. I put my head down and kissed it, softly biting too. I slipped part of it down over her shoulder and kissed there too. She pulled the jumpsuit down and stepped out from it. She kicked off her heels and stood there in just a bra and thong. I stood, staring at her. I was like a kid in a sweet shop with too much choice. Do I kiss her, do I undo her bra and let her breasts out, do I grab her arse or do I push her onto the bed, pull her thong down and devour her pussy? Eventually I went back in for more kissing. My hands went straight to her arse as we kissed. I pulled her cheeks apart as our tongues flicked off each others. She grabbed my arse and pulled me closer to her so my now hard cock was pressing against her pussy through our clothes.

"Donna, I need to eat your pussy." I said as I pulled away from her kiss. She fell on to the bed and pulled her thong off. She rubbed her pussy with her hand and opened the lips.

"Come and get it." She ordered. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor, got on to the bed and kissed her feet. My tongue swirled in between her perfectly painted toes. I then began to kiss my way up her legs. She was rubbing her clit as I made my way up. I took her hand and threw it to the side. She let out a groan, almost a purr and my face was directly in front of her lovely, bald pussy. I softly kissed it, then ran my tongue along the slit. I looked up and our eyes locked. We smiled at each other and then my mouth went down to her pussy. I flicked my tongue along her lips just inside of her moistness. I heard her moan again. I then ran my tongue over her clit, slow and long. I put my hands on her thighs and started flicking her clit with my tongue a little faster, before completely covering it with my mouth, getting it between my teeth and battering it with my tongue. Donna let out a gasp and I could feel her hand on the back of my head. I was nibbling, flicking and sucking on her clit while scratching down the top of her thighs. I could tell she was enjoying it as she pushed my head deeper to her pussy. My hands ran to the top of her thighs and I could feel the wetness at the summit with my fingers. I slid two fingers into her moist opening and began to thrust in and out with them. Donna's moaning became louder. I took my fingers out and put them up to her face. I circled her lips with them and she took them into her mouth. Once she was finished sucking them I took them back and slipped them back into her cunt. I pulled my face away from her pussy and got onto my knees. Finger fucking her as I kneeled between her legs.

"Steve, put your dick in my mouth. I want to taste it." She begged. I pulled my trousers and boxers off and cast them aside. I got on my knees, one at each side of her body and straddled her. I was practically sitting on her tits, although my knees were taking most of the weight. The head of my cock was right at her mouth. She took my hard shat in her hand and fed the head into her mouth. She lifted her head and began bobbing on my cock. Her grip on my cock was perfect. Not too tight, not too loose. She jerked the shaft as she sucked on the head. I grabbed the back of her head to hold it up and started thrusting it into her. Hearing her gag on it was turning me on more and making me fuck her mouth more. Not once did she object. Donna pushed her head back and my cock sprung out from her mouth. She edged herself a bit lower and for a moment I was confused as to what was going on. That was until I felt my arse cheeks being spread and Donna's tongue swirling round my arsehole. I let out a surprised moan and leaned forward, my hand against the wall to steady me. I began jerking my cock with my other hand as Donna's tongue began to push it's way into my arse. It had been a while since I had been rimmed and I had forgotten how good it felt. I could have stayed like that and wanked until I came, but that would have been a waste tonight. I managed to get myself up to my feet and make my way back between her legs.

"You are a dirty bitch, Donna." I called her.

"I am, and I don't hear you telling me to stop." She hit back with. I had my cock in my hand and guided it to her smooth, wet opening. I rubbed the head on her slit and leaned down on top of her and kissed her. I then pushed it into her and she wrapped her arms round my back and moaned in my ear. I slid back out until only the head was inside her and I pushed it back in. Every inch of my cock swallowed by her ever wanting pussy. My thrusts became faster and harder. Her nails dug into my back as my cock began building up a rhythm pumping in and out of her. Donna moaned my name in her ear.

"Tell me how my pussy feels, Steve." She muttered through her panting.

"It feels wet and warm, and tight, like it is gripping my cock while I am inside you."

"Tell me how much you enjoy fucking me."

"I fucking love it." I grunted at her. She put her hands at the top of my arse.

"Then fucking give it to me." She ordered. I let out a loud moan and began fucking her harder. I grabbed her tits as they were bouncing and sunk my teeth into them. She let out a yelp in pain and pleasure and pulled my hair hard. I got to my knees, cock still in her and pulled her legs up so they were over my shoulders. I started pumping her fast, her legs bouncing about as she seemed to lose control of them. Her moaning had become so loud at this point and she was frantically rubbing her clit. She used her free hand to push me away. My cock popped out just as her cunt began to squirt. Her hand was merciless on her clit water gushed out. As she lay there I sat back on her face.

"Get your tongue back in my arse" I demanded. She pulled my arse cheeks apart again and buried her tongue inside. I wanked my cock hard. I could feel my balls bouncing off her head. My cock was starting to swell more and I could feel my balls begin to tighten. I stood up again and got on to the floor. Donna stood up and we kissed.

"I am going to fuck your arse, Donna. It looks like it was made for fucking." I informed her. She just smiled a wicked grin and turned her back to me. She kneeled on the bed and spread her cheeks for me. I reached into the bedside drawer and pulled the bottle of lube we use when I am using the flesh light. I squirted it straight on to my cock, the coldness of the lube made me jump a little, but I worked it in and got on my knees behind Donna. I rubbed the excess lube on my hands into her arse and pushed the head in. it was tight, really tight. Donna gripped onto the bedsheets as I pushed more and more of my shaft in. I started slowly sliding in and out. I was moaning quite loud due to the tightness of her arse hole. It felt amazing. Then I began to build up a bit of speed. Donna was leaning her face down onto the bed. her hands were playing with her tits and she was grunting into the mattress.

"Fucking hell Donna, your arse is so tight."

"Well....was it made...for fucking?" She asked through her grunts.

"Fucking perfect for it."

"Then fuck it hard then." I grabbed her hair and started fucking her harder. It didn't take long before I could feel myself ready to cum.

"Donna, I am going to cum. Where do you want it?" I asked.

"Cum inside me." She begged. I gave her arse a few more pumps before I was past the point of no return. I let out a few moans to let her know I was close. She begged me to do it. I couldn't hold back any longer. I was leaning over her back, my teeth sinking into her neck as I spurted into her arse. I gave about 4 or 5 shots and then stopped. Her arse was gripping my cock but as I pulled back it practically spat it back out.

I crawled onto the bed and lay beside her. Our bodies glimmering with sweat and our breathing was heavy. We lay for a few minutes, our breathing the only noise to cut through the silence. Finally, Donna spoke.

"Well, I wonder if Kate is having this much fun?"

"If it is half as good as what we just done, then yeah she'll be having a good time."

"I need a drink of water, think Kate will mind if I put her dressing gown on?" She asked. She already had on and was making her way to the bathroom, so I am not sure why she bothered even asking. I put mine on too and waited for Donna to finish in the bathroom. She grabbed her clothes and we headed back down stairs and got ourselves a drink. Donna got dressed and we sat and had a drink.

"So, you always going to message me when Kate has a date with another guy?"

"I hadn't really thought that far ahead. I mean, the sex is good. So, if you are good with it then why not?"

"I think you know I am good with it." She said through a sexy grin. We clinked our glasses of water in agreement and finished our drinks. I checked my phone. Kate had messaged to say they were going back to Evan's place. Seems her night was going well too. Donna got up and put her glass in the kitchen. She told me she had to go before Colin started moaning at her. I almost felt bad for her. I walked her to the door and we kissed as she put her coat on and headed out to her car. It was 10:30pm and I decided to change the bed sheets and go for another shower. I decided to sit up and wait for Kate coming home. My phone buzzed and Donna had messaged to say she had a good time and hopes to do it again soon. I said me too and put my phone down.