The Wild Walk

Story Info
During a late evening walk my wife gets challenged.
3.5k words
4.15
15.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, we had the opportunity to book a holiday in a Caribbean place, near Cancun, Mexico.

It was an opportunity of a lifetime, spending a couple of weeks in a all-in luxurious resort like this.

There were different hotels located and we enjoyed every evening a different type of food in various restaurants.

Our hotel was located near the beach, with a fabulous swimming pool just down the stairs.

Every day, breakfast was served around the swimming pool.

During the day we often took the opportunity to visit towns in the neighborhood, and we also made a couple of trips to the fabulous Maya temples and sites.

On one night, during our evening stroll after dinner, we decided to have a couple of more drinks at a bar near the beach. The weather in the Caribbean is very mild, a light summer breeze, a few cocktails, we felt very happy. During dinner we had already quite some wine. I saw that adding the cocktails on top rendered my wife a little bit tipsy and she started to chat and laugh a bit more and looser than usual. She always maintains control of herself, since she is a teacher, she can't afford to loose her reputation. But the alcohol and given the fact that nobody here knew us seemed to make her loosen up a bit.

When we walked back to our hotel, evening was already kicking in, and in the Caribbean this can happen quite fast, so along the road the dim street lights were lit.

As she felt quite happy and was giggling, she suddenly turned to me and lifted her T top and bra, showing me her small but firm breasts. She wiggled them in front of me, thinking we were completely alone, but suddenly another couple came around the bend.

She didn't notice at first and walked backwards a small distance until she came right beneath a lamp post, showing clearly her bare breast in full light. Suddenly, she noticed the other couple and quickly lowered her cloth. We both smiled when they walked by us, and the fellow twinkled an eye so we where pretty sure they had a good view on her breasts.

We continued our way, and she giggled and blushed, a bit ashamed of what happened. I told her she excited me a lot, showing off her breasts to strangers. She didn't respond at first being quite amazed about my answer. She held me closely and we continued walking towards our hotel.

In some way I could sense that this moment could be the perfect opportunity to realize one of my fantasies. She was holding her body very close to mine, as we walked arm in arm.

I could feel her excitement in a certain way, and I wondered what her response would be if I asked her to remove her bra and panties. I grasped all of my courage and whispered the question in her ear.

She is very conservative, and never would do anything a little bit wilder than classic normal sexual relations as husband and wife. In the past I tried sometimes to make her part of some of my fantasies, but she never responded in a positive way, so over the years, our sex life had become very poor.

My heart bounced when I popped the proposal, but to my astonishment, she stepped a bit away and in the darkness of the evening and stripped down her panties from under her skirt. She grabbed under her T and opened and removed her bra.

With a naughty smile she handed over her bra and panties and started to kiss me tightly.

I could feel her nervousness and excitement, as I am sure she also could feel mine without a doubt.

The road was longing the beach and I could see some lights in another nearby beach bar.

As we were walking along, I slowly slid my hand underneath her skirt, teasing her, sometimes lifting the back or the front. She giggled and surely the alcohol played a role, but she also seemed to overcome some of her inhibitions. Every time, she tried to hold her skirt down, but made it only seem like this.

As we were nearing the beach bar, I saw that there where still a couple of customers enjoying a drink in the dim light.

I proposed to have a last night cap. She refused, but I felt it wouldn't take much to convince her and we slowly walked up to the bar, while I gently kissed her. She let me guide her to a bar stool, next to one of the guys who were sitting there. The bar lantern was just above her and I could see her hardened nipple protrude her tight T top.

She wiggled around nervously on the bar stool, knowing she wasn't wearing any underwear, and being aware of the presence of the 2 young men behind her.

We ordered a drink at the girl bartender.

She Kept her knees tight together and while she sipped at the straw of her cocktail, held her arms tight against her body, afraid to expose her breast through her Tee.

We where facing each other and again I started to kiss her tightly. I could feel a little trembling of her body when I slid my hand over her leg, just barely under her short skirt.

She giggled nervously but I could sense her excitement.

The 2 guys at the bar didn't pay any attention, they where involved in a conversation, and the girl behind the bar was starting to clean up since it was already late. She obviously didn't expect any customers to come by.

My fantasies rushed through my head, and I decided to take things a little bit further.

I asked her if she would want to go to the bathroom, just a bit around the bar. During the walk, she would have to pretend to drop something and bend over. Knowing she had no panties would expose her pussy. But due to the dim light, nobody would see anyhow I said.

She refused at first, but I kept giving her gentle kisses in her neck and around her ears. I know this arouses her a lot. I also made sure to "accidentally "touch her hardened nipples over her tee.

Reluctantly she got up from the bar stool, not only her, but by now also my blood was rushing though my veins.

To go to the rest room she had to go past the 2 men and would be right in the sight of one of them, if she would bend over.

I watched her walk by slowly, and suddenly I couldn't believe she really bend over without going through her knees. She probably was so nervous she didn't realize her bare but showed in full light of one of the lanterns. Her skirt rolled up more than she would have wanted.

That caught the attention of the guy facing her, as their conversation silenced for a moment. It was clear he had caught a glimpse of my wife's but and maybe her pussy to.

As he signaled his mate to turn around, my wife had quickly straightened her dress and continued to the rest room.

Meanwhile the guy turned around and smiled at me, and continued the conversation with his friend, but I could overhear they were talking about my wife's bare but and giggling.

After a short while my wife came back and while she passed both men, they couldn't keep their eyes of her. Probably hoping they could have another peek.

When she returned to her chair, I saw her questioning eyes. She could instantly see that I had become very excited about her little show, without saying any words, she understood she exposed her bare but and maybe even more. I could feel her heart pounding, when I again kissed her, but now deeply and intensely, running my hand further down under her skirt, teasingly close to her shaved pussy.

As she could feel through my shorts my hardened penis, I could sense her wetness.

I slowly ran my other hand under her T, stroking gently her back.

Over her shoulder I could see that we had full attention of both men, behind my wife.

They were well bronzed, quite athletic, and good looking.

My wife and I continued giving each other gentle kisses and caresses, while intermittently taking a sip of our drinks. It had been a long time ago since I had seen my wife as excited.

She pleadingly proposed to go to our hotel room, but I continued to tease her and hold off on leaving the bar. I started again kissing her neck and behind her ears and now moved my hand even further underneath her skirt. She nervously tried to hold her knees tightly together, but I slowly managed to run a finger over her pussy.

My other hand now moved from her back to under her tee, close to her breast.

Needless to say, that both guys didn't part an eye anymore.

I saw that one of them was rubbing his dick over his shorts, while the other one stood behind his friend and held one of his hands on his hips and was kissing his neck.

They obviously where very close friends, and the scene made me nearly explode from desire.

I don't know what gave me the courage, but while I continued kissing and caressing my wife, I discretely signaled them to approach.

To y amazement the first guy pulled his dick out of his shorts. It must have been at least 20cm long. A big difference compared to my modest 13 cm. I was shocked but couldn't stop myself hoping he would step closer. His friend, from behind him, gently started to stroke the large penis that by now was hard as a rock, as they both continued watching my caresses and kisses with my wife.

My wife had her hands on my legs and tried to run them inside my shorts.

By now I succeeded also to open her legs a bit more so I could reach her clit that I was rubbing.

I could feel her breath increase, and she was losing herself, not caring anymore of her where abouts.

The girl behind the bar seemed by now also to have noticed something exciting was going on, and I saw her intermittently watching us, slightly embarrassed, but surely aroused, although she only could catch a glimpse of my wife's hard nipples through the T.

She could only imagine what was happening below the bar.

My penis now also was rock hard as my wife has succeeded to unbutton my shorts. Unfortunately for her, having such a small penis, it barely could reach out over the top of my panties while sitting down.

But she playfully caressed the uncut top and noticed the pre cum. I had never experienced her in this state of arousal. To may again amazement she even licked intermittently my pre cum of her fingers, keeping her eyes locked into mine.

I do not know if she was aware of what was going on behind her. By now, both guys had their dicks out of their pants and where masturbating each other slowly.

I again signaled them to come closer.

I grabbed my wife's arm and guided it behind her back while the first man approached and presented his long dick.

I could sense a strong shiver, shock and trembling of her body when she suddenly touched the penis.

She wanted to draw back her hand in panic, but I held firmly, making her grasp her hand around it.

Whilst I held my hand over hers, around the man's penis, he slowly started to stroke back and forth.

I could see the panic in my wife's eyes, but she didn't' release or struggle anymore, so I slowly released my grip.

She didn't move her eyes out of mine, and without a word, started stroking the guy's penis.

His friend had now stepped aside, and was watching the exciting show, also masturbating his own penis, exposing his gland to my wife.

I saw she couldn't hold back from having a look at this huge, long penis from time to time, and I could read in her eyes she was questioning me for my approval.

I gently smiled back at her, continuing by now to slowly finger her wet pussy. She didn't seem to hold back anymore to my pressure to open up her legs and let me even roll up her skirt, so her pussy was completely exposed to both men.

While the guy behind me continued to close in closer to me, watching her fully exposed pussy, his friend had put one of his hands on her shoulder. Once again, I felt a strong shiver run through my wife's body. At a first I saw her body move as if she wanted to shake off his hand from her, but after a few caresses she gave in.

Meanwhile she seemed so hypnotized by what happened to her, that she continued stroking the man's penis. He again closed in a little bit closer. As he looked at me, he started giving gentle kisses in the neck of my wife. I just sat there exploding from excitement, continuing to rub and finger her pussy. Watching this man touch my wife only did grow my excitement.

Neither of us could stop by now. I saw that my wife closed her eyes by now, as the man had run his hands under her Tee. I was so paralyzed by the view, that I didn't notice that the other man, from behind me was rubbing his dick against my back. A strange warm feeling came over me, whilst I could keep my eyes off watching my wife. I didn't want to miss anything of this fabulous adventure, so I leaned back a little bit, to see clearly how by now the guy behind my wife was groping her breasts and playing with her hard nipples under her tee. Whilst still her hand stroking his penis, exposing his glans, I slowly lifted her tee over her breasts, so they now where also completely exposed. The girl behind the bar could by now also have a clear sight, as the lights from the bar illuminated her by now completely naked body.

She nervously and shyly tried to hide from looking at us and my wife, but I noticed she also was enjoying the show.

I by now seemed to be the only one that didn't have any genitals on full display, I could resist any more and as I dropped my shorts and pants, my small penis popped out, hard as stone, exposing a shiny wet gland full of pre cum.

My wife wanted to start masturbating my dick, but suddenly the guy behind me grabbed her wrist and moved her had aside as he groped my penis and started jerking. At first slowly, but gradually quite brutally, squeezing hard, around the shaft, pulling down hard on my foreskin.

My wife's eyes got bigger when she saw how this man guided my free hand towards his penis, making me masturbate him. As in a waze, I instinctively started jerking his long pole, meanwhile watching my wife's tits being groped by the other guy.

How far would we take this I wondered and all my fantasies of seeing another man fuck my wife started to rush through my head.  None of us seemed to be able to stop anymore, as I saw my wife's excitement making her body started to produce light and strong shakes whilst I penetrated my fingers into her wide-open pussy.

She seemed to enjoy watching me getting stroked by this other guy, who by now had removed all of his clothes and also unbuttoned my shirt, touching and playing with my nipples in front of her.

I gestured her to stand up, so I was able to unzip her skirt and make it drop to the floor.

Again, I took some distance to be able to get a good look at my wife, obeying my signal to spread her legs. The man behind her understood what he had to do and kneeled in front of her.

His mouth close to her cunt, I held her hand s and while we locked our eyes, she could understand again my approval. Without moving an inch, she allowed this man to start licking her pussy while I watched and got masturbated from the other guy

I saw her body shake and shiver under the penetrating and flipping tongue of the guy over my wife's clit and cunt, dripping from saliva and wetness.

As her body started shaking more and more, I pulled down on her arms, making her bend forward.

For a while, I held her in this position, her legs spread, her bum and pussy exposed to the evening light. We both knew what was going to happen, as the man stepped up behind her. She lifted her head and again seeked for approval, which I didn't hesitate to give with a light nod od my head. Once again, our eyes stayed locked together. I suddenly realized the man had pushed his long hard penis into my wife's wet cunt when I saw her body getting pushed my way and I heard her give a light moan.

With very thrust, I could now see her titties bounce back and forth, as the guy was speeding up his penetrations.

What started slowly, got faster and harder. I saw that my wife at first was seemingly having trouble with the size and the length going into her cunt, as she was biting her lips.

I couldn't resist when the guy behind me made me get up from the chair and started holding me tightly, pushing my back so my penis was pointing forward and he kept on stroking it right in front of my wife's face. I again grabbed his large dick and masturbates him in an equal rhythm.

I had never been able to believe that one day this fantasy of mine would have become reality.

Both consentuous and aware of what was happening we could now enjoy this adventure fully.

Without any inhibitions, I enjoyed watching my wife getting groped and fucked by a stranger, and she enjoyed the fact I wanted to see her getting penetrated by this long penis.

Meanwhile I could feel that the man behind me started rubbing his dick against my butthole.

I moved closer to my wife, still being fucked doggy style and kneeled down to have a good look how that large penis was penetrating her wet wide-open cunt. Her tits where bouncing over my head when I looked up and enjoyed the sight.

The guy fucking my wife pulled out his dick and laid down in the warm sand in front of the bar.

I helped my wife to sit down facing me, on his erect pole pointing straight up, guiding his dick again inside her pussy. I loved the sight of seeing her bounce up and down on his penis, shiny from her wet juices.

Suddenly I felt a push in my back from his friend, forcing me, on my knees in front of that stroking penetrating dick. He pushed my head down to make me lick her cunt and clit while she got fucked.

While on my knees licking my wife's cunt, I felt he started to lick my but hole and grab my penis, again jerking it brutally.

I felt I couldn't hold back anymore, watching and getting masturbated, hearing my wife moan from pleasure and excitement, was starting to bring me to ejaculate.

All off a sudden I felt that the guy behind me had managed to push his dick a little bit into my ass home and started to cum. I could feel warm sperm starting to run down on my thighs.

My wife by now was speeding up her movements, I could see she was cumming too, and the guy beneath her was not holding back. With his dick barried deep inside her he shot his hot sperm inside my wife. As also I released a load, I tried to shoot it on her tits.

As she got off his penis, I saw cum dripping out of her cunt whilst she rubbed mine all over her tits and licked her fingers.

We all of a sudden regained our senses, as I touched my wife, her body twisted and tweaked proving she had cum like never before.

Whilst I pressed her naked body against mine, both guys started to dress up, and slowly walked away, smiling.

We stood there for a short while, and we realized all of a sudden, we were stark naked.

My wife smiled at me when I caressed her pussy and I felt how the cum from the other guy was still dripping out of her cunt.

We had completely forgotten he girl behind the bar. She had been watching the whole scene from up close and smiled. I wondered if she had been masturbating.

She handed over our clothes with a naughty smile.

We got dressed and slowly walked away as we saw she switched of the light at the bar.

Innocent and unintentional it turned out to be a fantastic adventure for both of us.