The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, das war toll," Angela said.

"You think you're as fast as Joan?" Sprengler asked.

"I don't know. Annie was not slow either; she'd have gotten a shot off in another millisecond," Angela said, "but I think I'm about that fast."

"How do you get paintball guns to sound like real guns," Lena asked.

"They got some sort of fancy caps with real gunpowder goin off the same time as the paint. I didn't design the guns, but they look and sound good enough from the grandstands."

"Wow, Fassbinder is unbelievable," Angela said after Gertrud won her match and walked off as though it was no big deal.

"I could hardly see the Shatterhand -Hickok match. They both moved so fast," Sprengler noted.

"Ya, Shatterhand just barely won that one. The next time they face off, Wild Betty might win. They pretty much only lose to Gertrud and each other," Neck stated.

"Isn't it strange that Ostwood lost to Pistol Packin Mama?" Lena said, "Ostwood has a lot more experience."

"I don't rightly know," Neck said. "Ostwood is kinda weird and inconsistent. She sometimes has off duels but always comes back in the end. Some people just can't perform well unless their back is to the wall."

The chit-chat and shooting continued through the first rounds. Between each round, the women had to retire to the dressing rooms, the winners to put on their street clothes, the losers to change into a clean white torso covering.

In the third round, Ostwod dropped Doc Vacanza as though Ostwood was Clint Eastwood. Leanna Van Cleft, though, surprisingly lost to the rookie, Susy Leone and looked pretty clumsy in the process, drawing first but shooting about a meter over Susy's head.

"So, rookies can beat an experienced duelist," Angela said.

"I think Leanna's shot hit a beer vendor," Lena noted.

"Yeah, messy," Neck answered.

The fourth and final round was Van Cleft against Doc Vacanza. Now, the sound and fury were at the highest pitch. The ladies were allowed all the time in the world to decide who would draw and at what range. Naturally, music from various movie western gunfights was played to make things more intense. After what seemed like an eternity, both women went for their guns.

The result was never in doubt. Vacanza did not clear her holster before Van Cleft hit her directly in the heart at 25 yards.

Vacanza fell to her knees as though she'd been shot through the heart. Whether she was acting or really was stunned is only known to Vacanza. Killer and Galton moved swiftly to usher Vacanza through a door to become the center of a gangbang and her life of being a sex slave on a huge gambling and sex boat in North American waters.

Leanna Van Cleft took a bow and the crowd cheered and started to stand and get ready to head for the exits.

Angela said it was very interesting and provided much food for thought. Frau Sprengler thanked Neck for the ticket. Lena smiled to herself about nothing obvious. When Angela asked Lena what she was smiling about, Lena quoted Max Schmeling, "I have seen something."

JUSTINES

"Here is a proper mask," Eva said to Killer as they walked toward Justines. "The mask as you can see covers less than the Lone Ranger's mask. Everybody knows who everybody is, but we pretend not to.

"I assume you know better than to try to take a picture at a BDSM play party, but the Club requires everyone to leave their cell phones in a locker after entering the back room. People generally strip down to a costume, but you could certainly get away with stripping to the waist and leaving your cowboy boots on. If you want to keep the hat, I doubt anyone would object.

"I also assume you know that you keep your hands to yourself unless you are clearly invited. Also, you'll recall that as a condition of your invitation for tonight, you are to touch me and no one but me. In the future, I won't insist on a monopoly."

"Understood," Killer replied.

"Generally, there is a lot of mingling to start, people drifting off to use equipment and some sort of performance followed by people doing more mingling and drifting off to use the equipment more and engage in some hardcore action.

"I'm not sure, but I think you will enjoy the performance planned by Teufel and Giftig"

"Who are Teufel and Giftig?"

"They are the semi-official leaders of the Club. They enforce the rules and organize the special performances, generally starring as the doms in the acts. Teufel is a very tall man and Giftig is a very short woman, but sometimes Teufel is dressed as a woman and sometimes Giftig is dressed as a man. It is not so much a thrill for them as a joke for the Club.

Eva and Killer reached Justines and went straight to the back room. Eva removed her light jacket to reveal she was dressed in a corset and nothing else. As recommended, Killer stripped to the waist but left on his cowboy boots and tight black jeans for the time being. He saw no need for the hat. Eva smiled as she observed Killers chest.

After getting to the Club area, Killer saw that Justines was not really a bar with a back room but the lobby of a large, old, slightly dilapidated theatre. Lights were very low everywhere except the stage. Many of the theatre seats had been removed to make for space for mingling, and many of the areas that used to be box seating were curtained off to make space for private activities. There was a small bar but, having other priorities for that night, most people were drinking fruit juice or not drinking at all.

People were definitely interested in meeting the tall well-shaped man in black pants and black cowboy boots. Killer, though, was polite and didn't say much. Given that people were not encouraged to ask or speak about personal lives, Killer was spared having to give any details about why he was in Hamburg or what it was like for him to live in the Free American States under God. He did talk slightly about riding horses, hunting and fishing in Wyoming and reveal that he was one-eighth Dakota Indian while discretely looking at the female club members in their various levels of dress and undress. Killer was about to inquire if Eva would like to show him one of the private areas of the building when the stage lights went on, and a tall man, a short woman, and a woman that some might say looked like a more busty Cybill Shepherd wearing a small mask came onto the stage.

The woman, who Teufel referred to as Mutige Schlampe (Brave Slut), was wearing a black corset. Teufel ordered her to hold her arms up and Giftig promptly attached a pair of handcuffs that were hanging from a rope from the center of the ceiling like stage props.

Teufel loosened the corset and it dropped to the floor where Giftig grabbed it and threw it into the crowd of maybe 75 spectators. Die Mutige Schlampe's breasts were large but beautifully formed with silver dollar-sized nipples that soon became erect to the point that the nipples seemed to rise a cm or more away from the areola, which were redder than those of most women.

"Do you think she puts rouge on her tits?" Eva asked in a catty tone.

Killer answered,"Her nipples are redder than most, or at least they seem darker given how light her skin is. I'll have to compare yours with hers when I can get yours to a spot with better lighting. Too bad I don't have my cell phone and its flashlight."

In German with occasional English summaries, Teufel explained that Mutige Schlampe had been a very bad Mädchen again. He would begin with 12 lashes of a riding crop on her back and bottom. Teufel started slowly but demanded that the Mutige Schlampe count out each lash. Eins, Zwei, Drei, Vier, Funf, Sech, Sieben Acht Neun, Zehn, Elf, Zwölf with Lena twisting, panting out the count then breathing heavily after each stroke. After that, Giftig began to flog die Mutige Schlampe on her belly and breasts. Lena gave out a little scream, shook and wiggled with every stroke causing her ample breasts to fly off in one direction and the other.

"Do you think she is in much pain?" Killer asked Eva.

"Lena may be acting a bit for the crowd, but I know what we've seen would hurt plenty even if you enjoyed it. Natürlich, one can never really know what another person feels," Eva answered.

From behind her, Teufel told the Mutige Schlampe to hold her legs as far apart as possible. Lena's total lack of pubic hair was made apparent before Teufel brought a small, thin paddle directly across her labia from behind. Lena screamed from pain of surprise and slammed her thighs back together.

Teufel ordered the Mutige Schlampe to make her pussy available again for his paddle. Knowing what was coming, she shook slightly before yelping with the second blow. Teufel left her hanging from the handcuffs for the time being.

As Lena recovered her breath, Giftig began to gently run her fingernails across her nipples in a manner calculated to tease. Teufel began to rub the paddle against Lena's sex putting pressure where it would be most effective. Lena sighed and closed her eyes. It took long, exquisitely long moments, and Lena began to breathe more deeply again. Her agitation became obvious. Lena's earth-shaking orgasm occurred with Lena gasping, closing her eyes and breathing out "Ach Gott" as tremors seemed to pass through her.

After so many words and sounds, no one said anything or made a peep as the climax passed through Lena's fully exposed body.

After a pause, Giftig said that die Mutige Schlampe, Teufel, and their friend Max would be retiring and they wished all the guests a wonderful evening. Applause followed.

"That is the cue for the free for all to begin. We have seen this before. Lena will not emerge again before morning. Do you want to show me what cowboys are good for?" Eva said as she led Killer to a side room.

The sex between Killer and Eva was a little more gentle than what they had seen. "Do you think that you could take the whipping that Lena just endured," Eva asked.

"I don't know, I'm very sensitive," Killer said in a tone that made clear that physical pain was not what he feared.

"Also, dann," Eva said, "I guess I will have to submit to you."

Killer inspected Eva's nipples. They were less red but as dark as Lena's. The contrast with the color of the breast was as pronounced.

Killer said that Eva was a very vengeful and catty woman to resent Lena and that she should be punished for such ugly motives. He proceeded to pinch Eva's nipples, strip off her corset and push her down on her stomach onto a narrow, padded bench in the room that Eva had chosen. He placed her carefully on the edge of the bench, pushed her legs apart and slowly entered her vagina, wet from the show, the pinching and the spanks. When as deep as possible, Eva began to moan, Eva pushed back against Killer and Killer squeezed her breasts as he began the thrusting and withdrawing and thrusting motions that all mammals have done for millions of years.

Eva didn't prefer doggy style, but it didn't take long to come the first time. She had another climax a while later after Killer had continued to pound her pussy from behind, fondle her hanging breasts and shoot his seed deep into her eager womb.

Thirty minutes and another two climaxes later, Eva asked what Killer would do next.

"I will take the plane with Vacanza back to Atlanta and return to Cheyanne. In another few weeks, I will be back in Hamburg for the June paint gun duel in the sun," Killer answered.

"I hope I will see you then, but I know you want to pursue Lena. I am willing to share and will not get in your way, but maybe we can meet before the June duel. The essential things for fun can be found in my apartment as well in the Club. "

"Thanks, Ma'am, I will plan on that," Killer said as he prepared to return to his hotel.

12